NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man is raped in Rochdale park.

4 posters

Go down

Man is raped in Rochdale park. Empty Man is raped in Rochdale park.

Post by Syl Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:43 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/terrified-man-raped-park-sex-9189684

The poor man.

"A man has been raped in a park after one man held him down over a bench and the other assaulted him.
The horrifying attack took place at around 6.30pm in Broadfield Park, Rochdale, when the 36-year-old victim was sitting on a bench.
Two men then came up to him and began talking to him.
The attackers then jumped on the man with one holding him down on the bench as the other raped him.
The chilling attack was only brought to an end when the men fled in fear as two passers-by began shouting at them."

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Man is raped in Rochdale park. Empty Re: Man is raped in Rochdale park.

Post by eddie Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:48 pm

Bet they won't be caught.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:51 pm

By no means an exception or isolated case - according to RapeCrisis approximately 12,000 men are raped in England and Wales every year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:58 pm

It's more shocking to me to hear of a man being raped....especially by strangers in a public place, it's just not publicised like female rape is.

I know male rape is not as uncommon as we may think....and I wonder how many men never report it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:59 pm

Ziz wrote:By no means an exception or isolated case - according to RapeCrisis approximately 12,000 men are raped in England and Wales every year.

Is that male on male rape......there was a thread on here a while ago talking about females raping men.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:00 pm

eddie wrote:Bet they won't be caught.

It's been on the local news...I will keep you posted.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:00 pm

Syl wrote:It's more shocking to me to hear of a man being raped....especially by strangers in a public place, it's just not publicised like female rape is.

I know male rape is not as uncommon as we may think....and I wonder how many men never report it.

Here are some key facts - they exclude children of which we touched on earlier:

Approximately 85,000 women and 12,000 men are raped in England and Wales alone every year; that's roughly 11 rapes (of adults alone) every hour. These figures include assaults by penetration and attempts.

Nearly half a million adults are sexually assaulted in England and Wales each year

1 in 5 women aged 16 - 59 has experienced some form of sexual violence since the age of 16

Only around 15% of those who experience sexual violence choose to report to the police

Approximately 90% of those who are raped know the perpetrator prior to the offence

Add in NI and Scotland and the UK sex crime problem is truly appalling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:04 pm

Those figures are truly shocking.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:04 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:By no means an exception or isolated case - according to RapeCrisis approximately 12,000 men are raped in England and Wales every year.

Is that male on male rape......there was a thread on here a while ago talking about females raping men.

Legally rape cannot be committed by a female on a male - so we must assume these are male on male - don't know really because these figures include attempts and assaults.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:10 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Legally rape cannot be committed by a female on a male - so we must assume these are male on male.

They can in many states of the USA...not in GB.
Hard though it is to imagine a woman raping a man.....I can see cases where it could happen, and contrary to what many may think, I imagine it's as traumatic for the man as it is when a woman is raped.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:12 pm

It is shocking to hear of male rape - except of course in prisons, where it happens all the time.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:21 pm

Syl wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Legally rape cannot be committed by a female on a male - so we must assume these are male on male.

Hard though it is to imagine a woman raping a man.....I can see cases where it could happen, and contrary to what many may think, I imagine it's as traumatic for the man as it is when a woman is raped.

There are many cases of female sexual assault on males in the UK but under E&W law "rape can only be committed by a male as the penetration can only be done with his penis." (Wiki)

Statistics from the US suggest that about 6% of "rapes" on males are by females.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:28 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

There are many cases of female sexual assault on males in the UK but under E&W law "rape can only be committed by a male as the penetration can only be done with his penis." (Wiki)

Statistics from the US suggest that about 6% of "rapes" on males are by females.

I bet Joyce Mckinney springs to mind for those old enough.

Interesting this, I will resume tomorrow.
Night Ziz. ...night all. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:36 pm

This is horrible. Poor man. Why would they do this, it's rotten.

Rape is a heinous crime, the victims never really get over it.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:56 am

Major wrote:

...................................................................................... Ziz lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Explain please? scratch

Major....IF YOU EVER AGAIN, IN ANY FORM INTIMATE/SUGGEST OR PRESENT THE POSSIBILITY THAT ANOTHER POSTER IS INVOLVED IN THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOUR i WILL BAN YOU WITHOUT FURTHER WARNINGS. iF YOU GO WHINGEING ABOUT THIS I RATHER THINK VEYA WILL SNATCH THE PRIVILIDGE OFF ME...and...you should know...you are still here ONLY because both Eddie and myself have somewhat more forebearance than veya....

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:39 pm

magica wrote:This is horrible.  Poor man. Why would  they do this, it's rotten.

Rape is a heinous crime, the victims never really get over it.

I have scoured the local press and there have been no updates.
Seemingly no one has come forwards with any info regarding the two men and no one has been arrested in connection with this rape, which seeing as it happened in Rochdale doesn't really surprise me tbh.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:51 pm

Ziz wrote:
Syl wrote:

Smile

WOMEN can be, and are often enough, charged with rape, sexual assaults, assisting in rapes, or sexual misconduct, in many jurisdictions outside of the UK...

I suspect the real amount of rapes/sexual assaults/sexual misconduct by women -- against both men and women, adults and children -- will eventually to be found to be higher than that suggested 6%..  (I could well imagine some teenage boys not reporting such assaults, and instead chasing "bragging rights" with their mates;  while many adult males would be either too embarrassed, or distrusting, as to report such incidents..).

Britain seems to be one of the few remaining corners of the world where women can often still get away with these kinds of crimes.. Or get off lightly, if they are charged.

Over the last couple of weeks, I have read of two women being up in court down here, in separate cases --  in one case the mother of a girl who had been abused over several years by her step-father (the mothers husband..) was facing rape charges herself;   while the second case was a female school teacher seducing underage male students, while in her charge, (over in the US, she probably would be charged with "statutory" rape ?).
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down