NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rochdale bus crash: Seventeen hurt as roof shears off

Go down

Rochdale bus crash: Seventeen hurt as roof shears off Empty Rochdale bus crash: Seventeen hurt as roof shears off

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:50 pm

A double-decker bus has crashed into a railway bridge in Rochdale, shearing off the roof and injuring 17 people.
The incident happened on Milkstone Road shortly before 12:30 BST. Fourteen ambulances were sent to the scene.
One man in his 20s suffered a broken jaw and a woman was taken to hospital with serious facial injuries.
Twenty-five people were on board and managed to get off the vehicle, which was not on its usual route.
Paramedics treated passengers at the scene.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-34198572

Back to top Go down

Rochdale bus crash: Seventeen hurt as roof shears off Empty Re: Rochdale bus crash: Seventeen hurt as roof shears off

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:04 pm

didn't it say it was the drivers first week on the job, wonder if they will keep it..

Back to top Go down

Rochdale bus crash: Seventeen hurt as roof shears off Empty Re: Rochdale bus crash: Seventeen hurt as roof shears off

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:13 pm

ooooh dear...going off route is a SERIOUS offense
having an accident like this whilst doing it is doubly so.....

I would be VERY surprised if he keeps his job, unless he can claim "me no speaky english" ot "its cos I is black init" or some such get away with anything card

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:31 pm

victorismyhero wrote:ooooh dear...going off route is a SERIOUS offense
having an accident like this whilst doing it is doubly so.....

I would be VERY surprised if he keeps his job, unless he can claim "me no speaky english" ot "its cos I is black init" or some such get away with anything card

lol.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down