NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cover up at Rochdale. A Labour Liberal Stronghold

2 posters

Go down

Cover up at Rochdale.  A Labour Liberal Stronghold Empty Cover up at Rochdale. A Labour Liberal Stronghold

Post by Fred Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:18 pm

The news about child abuse of young boys in Saville like proportions being covered up by the Labour Liberal council speaks volumes about the corruption of towns voting in Labour for decades.

To quickly make it clear for Labours mouthpiece Irn Bru, Conservatives in Rochdale are as rare as Pork Pies at a Bat Mitzvah so when he posts a graph showing there was a Tory councillor in the dim and distant past and therefore it was all his or her fault not the army of Labour and Liberal councillors you need not take heed.

Interestingly enough a recent coup de tat by members of the ruling Labour group has put back in power at the top of the corrupt Labour group a man that was in charge at the time the report was suppressed.

For corruption on a grand scale you really need a Lib/Lab council.

Please feel free to discuss.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Cover up at Rochdale.  A Labour Liberal Stronghold Empty Re: Cover up at Rochdale. A Labour Liberal Stronghold

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:33 pm

I think you've said it all Fred.

Back to top Go down

Cover up at Rochdale.  A Labour Liberal Stronghold Empty Re: Cover up at Rochdale. A Labour Liberal Stronghold

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:54 pm

I never take heed of what the lefty mclunatic clan come out with

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:57 pm

why do you have so many cover ups?  :\\:[:  :\\:[:  :\\:[: 

I think Uk needs to stop politicising it and do a serious investigation...
 ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: 

I believe your politicians (like ours) get significant retirement benefits... anyone remotely involved should get them cut for a start.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:24 pm

veya_victaous wrote:why do you have so many cover ups?  :\\:[:  :\\:[:  :\\:[: 

I think Uk needs to stop politicising it and do a serious investigation...
 ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: ::resmahauth:: 

I believe your politicians (like ours) get significant retirement benefits... anyone remotely involved should get them cut for a start.

I agree with that Veya. However it is a serious problem here corruption is rife and in Rochdale the Labour group is so confident they have the audacity to reappoint the guy who suppressed the report.

It proves my point though Labour voters are truly thick if they vote in Labour councillors who cover these things up.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down