NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

74 underage workers at Chinese supplier to Apple

5 posters

Go down

74 underage workers at Chinese supplier to Apple Empty 74 underage workers at Chinese supplier to Apple

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:48 am

74 underage workers at Chinese supplier to Apple _65504803_fox2

Apple has terminated its contract:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21195762
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

74 underage workers at Chinese supplier to Apple Empty Re: 74 underage workers at Chinese supplier to Apple

Post by Lurker Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:22 pm

Apple is fat and happy until word gets out. Stories like these make me believe that American companies don't give a damn how their Asian contractors make their products. They only want the bottom line any way they can get it. When stories like this get out they play the dumb SGT Shultz game. "They know nothing, they see nothing", and they are SO sorry. Yeah, right!
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

74 underage workers at Chinese supplier to Apple Empty Re: 74 underage workers at Chinese supplier to Apple

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Lurker wrote:Apple is fat and happy until word gets out. Stories like these make me believe that American companies don't give a damn how their Asian contractors make their products. They only want the bottom line any way they can get it. When stories like this get out they play the dumb SGT Shultz game. "They know nothing, they see nothing", and they are SO sorry. Yeah, right!

Agreed. It's sad that these people can't be decent without near-constant watchdog activity.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kmazz Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:11 pm

No wonder kids seem to pickup on those devices much faster than adults.

(duck, jump, dive)

kmazz
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnEAngel Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:26 am

kmazz wrote:No wonder kids seem to pickup on those devices much faster than adults.

(duck, jump, dive)

your are absolutely right! i have to have my 16 year old son (whom i love dearly) help me out with all the new-fangled devices.

JohnEAngel
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by DrSchool Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:25 am

Disney was using very shady suppliers in china, I know because they put a hit out on a friend who was their main competition. Most people can't begin to imagine the evil that goes on behind closed doors in the manufacturing scene in china. Big companies know its going on but they worship money, so they claim ignorance.
DrSchool
DrSchool
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down