NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls

+6
Raggamuffin
Victorismyhero
Syl
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
eddie
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 Empty Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 10:25 am

First topic message reminder :

An interview with a BBC radio host ended abruptly when a Trump supporter attempted to justify the candidates proposed ban on Muslim immigrants in the U.S. by citing a sexual abuse scandal in England that began almost 20 years ago. Calling in to BBC 5, Ryan Girdusky, a writer for Red Alert Politics, claimed that American’s overwhelmingly want to clamp down on Muslim immigration because of terrorist attacks.

Gidursky attempted to reinforce his point by noting a prostitution ring dating back to 1997 run by five British-Pakistani Muslim men in Rotherham.
“A lot of the time, terrorist attacks are created by Muslims,” Gidursky told host Dotun Adebayo. “Whether you like it or not, England has its own problem with Muslims up in northern England, raping little white girls. They don’t want to –”
“Oh come on Ryan, come on,” Adebayo interrupted.

“That’s true, did that not happen?” Girdusky persisted. “Did they not target little white girls?”
“Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, that is beneath you,” the BBC host replied.
“Did that not happen?” Girdusky pressed.
“Actually no, that’s not true as you know,”Adebayo stated.

“So Pakistanis did not rape white girls in Rotherham, England?” Girdusky continued.
“I’m not even going to engage in this conversation Ryan. It’s really beneath me and beneath you as well,” Adebayo stated before shutting down the interview and telling his audience, “I do apologize for anything [Girdusky] says that might be offensive.”

Listen to the audio below, uploaded to YouTube:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/radio-host-shuts-down-trump-supporter-defending-Muslim-ban-by-citing-rpe-of-1400-white-girls/

Back to top Go down

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Oh ffs...
How many times do I have to keep posting stuff only for the wilfully blind to say they haven't seen it...!?
Hmmm, for all of your stalling and 'whining' you could have had that link posted and the information right here ...but NOOOOO, you'd rather keep pitching a little boy fit and that just re-affirms my Suspect

Back to top Go down

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 Empty Re: Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:27 pm

This is one of the post I made referencing the huge rise in rapes in Sweden over recent couple of decades by Muslim immigrants... that now makes it the rape of the world... and this is the post with the link to crime stats that I mentioned earlier on this thread...

It is on the Netherlands thread started by sassy on 16th April...

Tommy Monk wrote:

Just been looking at crime statistics for Netherlands and comparative levels in other countries...

While it is true that crime rates for certain types of crime have been going down a little bit over recent 5-10 years or so... the rates are only going back down to simikar level seen prior to what looks like a surge in crime that started about 10 years ago!!!

Check this link...

http://knoema.com/atlas/topics/Crime-Statistics

Look at crimes per 100,000 and compare with other countries... and look at the graphs showing last 15 years or so and the surge that started 10 years ago is clearly visible...

Also... look at Sweden in the rankings... I wonder what has happened there in recent years to make it go from one of the lowest crime rate countries in the world to the highest in so many crime categories...!!!???

You can also bring up graphs for countries showing various categories of crimes by year...

See the graph for sweden rapes... historically low... rising massively and direct correlation to rise in Muslim immigrants!!!

Do a little Internet research and you will find the evidence overwhelming and undeniable of Muslim immigrants being rapists of Swedish women... and you will find huge number of examples of where the authorities have tried to cover up the truth!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Statistics/Assaults-Kidnapping-Robbery-Sexual-Rape/Rape-count

Yipper, just as I've proven with my link(s) 2013
#1 USA - #2 Brazil - #3 Mexico -#4 France - #5 Philippines - #6 Peru - #7 Germany - #8 Sweden

And yet you've just stated:
 Re: Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls
Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 Empty by Tommy Monk Today at 1:48 am
Sweden has a massive problem with Muslim rapists...
It has gone from one of the lowest rapes in the world to the rape capital of the world!!!
 ...if you can't read the data - if you can't comprehend the data - if you just make crap up to try to support your opinion, then just say so!  No shame ...the shame is when you make such 'LAME' claims and then can't provide the 'PROOF' - that's shame!

Last edited by 4EVER2 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:32 pm

well...I have stuck with bens (possibly erroneous) figures

and still no one seems to get the point

3% of the population provided 83% of the perps.....

but THAT of course is an inconvenient truth...that the lefty "equality goggles" filters out.....

IF that is the case, then by what amount are our "house guests" predicated to that particular habit? OVER and above what the resident population can produce by way of such sickos???

at that rate .....

IF the population of our house guests were to rise to say 6% they would provide 97% of the perps....

and at 9% they would provide 99.5% of perps

to put it another way

they are 90% MORE likely to be thus "interested"

(on a purely mathematical note I have a feeling thats not QUITE right....perhaps someone with better statis=tics than me can work out the correct figures

if a group comprising 3% of the populataion is responsible for 83% of a given phenomena

whilst a group of 97% is responsible for 17% of the phenomena

by what ratio is the small group MORE prone to the phenomena than the larger)

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Lord Foul wrote:well...I have stuck with bens (possibly erroneous) figures

and still no one seems to get the point

3% of the population provided 83% of the perps.....

but THAT of course is an inconvenient truth...that the lefty "equality goggles" filters out.....

IF that is the case, then by what amount are our "house guests" predicated to that particular habit? OVER and above what the resident population can produce by way of such sickos???

at that rate .....

IF the population of our house guests were to rise to say 6% they would provide 97% of the perps....

and at 9%  they would provide 99.5% of perps

to put it another way

they are 90% MORE likely to be thus "interested"

(on a purely mathematical note I have a feeling thats not QUITE right....perhaps someone with better statis=tics than me can work out the correct figures

if a group comprising 3% of the populataion is responsible for 83% of a given phenomena

whilst a group of 97% is responsible for 17% of the phenomena

by what ratio is the small group MORE prone to the phenomena than the larger)

The figures you are going by from Ben's link are inaccurate... even the author of article says so!!!

Read my earlier post on the matter... the figures I gave earlier are much more accurate too.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:10 pm

4EVER2 wrote:Statistics/Assaults-Kidnapping-Robbery-Sexual-Rape/Rape-count

Yipper, just as I've proven with my link(s) 2013
#1 USA - #2 Brazil - #3 Mexico -#4 France - #5 Philippines - #6 Peru - #7 Germany - #8 Sweden

And yet you've just stated:
 Re: Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls
Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 Empty by Tommy Monk Today at 1:48 am
Sweden has a massive problem with Muslim rapists...
It has gone from one of the lowest rapes in the world to the rape capital of the world!!!
 ...if you can't read the data - if you can't comprehend the data - if you just make crap up to try to support your opinion, then just say so!  No shame ...the shame is when you make such 'LAME' claims and then can't provide the 'PROOF' - that's shame!

I think it is you who is having trouble reading things...

But you are confirming other countries with high rape levels...

USA - blacks and Mexicans responsible for huge levels there.

Brazil - Who's doing all the raping there?

Mexico - Mexicans aren't responsible for high levels of rape...!?

France - huge immigrant population doing the rapes there...

Germany - same there too!!!

Sweden - and there!!!

But the trouble with your reading of the statistics is you are looking at overall total number of incidents...

Usa has a population of over 300 million... so will undoubtedly be high on the list you are looking at...

BUT TO GET A PROPER COMPARATIVE FIGURE... YOU NEED TO BE LOOKING AT THE NUMBER PER 100,000 PEOPLE!!!

TRY AGAIN!!!

I REPEAT MY EARLIER POST...

This is one of the post I made referencing the huge rise in rapes in Sweden over recent couple of decades by Muslim immigrants... that now makes it the rape of the world... and this is the post with the link to crime stats that I mentioned earlier on this thread...

It is on the Netherlands thread started by sassy on 16th April...

Tommy Monk wrote:

Just been looking at crime statistics for Netherlands and comparative levels in other countries...

While it is true that crime rates for certain types of crime have been going down a little bit over recent 5-10 years or so... the rates are only going back down to simikar level seen prior to what looks like a surge in crime that started about 10 years ago!!!

Check this link...

Look at crimes per 100,000 and compare with other countries... and look at the graphs showing last 15 years or so and the surge that started 10 years ago is clearly visible...

Also... look at Sweden in the rankings... I wonder what has happened there in recent years to make it go from one of the lowest crime rate countries in the world to the highest in so many crime categories...!!!???

You can also bring up graphs for countries showing various categories of crimes by year...

See the graph for sweden rapes... historically low... rising massively and direct correlation to rise in Muslim immigrants!!!

Do a little Internet research and you will find the evidence overwhelming and undeniable of Muslim immigrants being rapists of Swedish women... and you will find huge number of examples of where the authorities have tried to cover up the truth!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:50 pm

Tommykins ranted >
I think it is you who is having trouble reading things...
But you are confirming other countries with high rape levels...
USA - blacks and Mexicans responsible for huge levels there.
Brazil - Who's doing all the raping there?
Mexico - Mexicans aren't responsible for high levels of rape...!?
France - huge immigrant population doing the rapes there...
Germany - same there too!!!
Sweden - and there!!!
And other than your hysteria/racists arse are you pulling your intense feelings about what 'NATIONALITIES' are doing what to whom in those countries ...
See Tommykins, even your own data explains that to you about the complexities for this information being 'piecemeal when there isn't viable collection sights and reliable data for specifics' - so a lot of the data is GENERIC!
Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 2387050134  But you'd have to actually READ your own data source and not just look at all those pretty colored graphs and charts that you didn't understand.

Trying to find proof & support for your hatred of Muslims & Islamic isn't your forte ...so just chalk that one up to your inability to comprehend Global Warming and ~~~ let it go Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 202592697

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:12 pm

No... that is just waffle...!!!

There are statistics on ethnicity of perpetrators of rape in usa...

Huge overall number of rapists are blacks and mexican/Hispanics...

Blacks and mexicans/Hispanics ethnic groups only make up relatively small percentages of overall population... (blacks 13% and Hispanics 17%)...

Try looking at this for what's happening in usa...

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Check this link...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:43 pm

Maybe 4everatwat had trouble finding/reading/understanding the relevant statistics per 100,000 population...!?

Or maybe just trouble actually seeing the inconvenient truth through the kaleidoscopic leftie goggles of distortion and denial that it wears...!?

So... just to make sure the facts are clear for everyone else to see...

https://knoema.com/atlas/topics/Crime-Statistics/Assaults-Kidnapping-Robbery-Sexual-Rape/Rape-rate

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Maybe 4everatwat had trouble finding/reading/understanding the relevant statistics per 100,000 population...!?

Or maybe just trouble actually seeing the inconvenient truth through the kaleidoscopic leftie goggles of distortion and denial that it wears...!?

https://knoema.com/atlas/topics/Crime-Statistics/Assaults-Kidnapping-Robbery-Sexual-Rape/Rape-rate

Tommy...thats unwarranted and NOT acceptable....DONT do it.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Calling me a liar, making false claims that I never post up corroborating evidence and making false claims that I have been 'caught out' doing so on so many numerous occasions etc... is also unwarranted and not acceptable too...!!!

So is calling me 'tommykins' in such a patronising manner...

Calling someone a 'twat' is not against the rules... is it...!?

And if my rebranding of '4ever' to '4everatwat' is against the rules... then so is the rebounding of my name 'Tommy Monk' to 'tommykins'... isn't it!?

And I seem to remember some twat calling you 'Lord foul' lately... and you said nothing about that...!

Can I no longer refer to 'didge' as 'dodge'...!?

Or refer to 'who's your wolfie' as 'fleakeeper'... even after the constant barrage of insults that it is allowed to post at me...!?

Come on 'elmer'... 4ever is only crying about the play on username because it has been shown up to be the idiot that it is on this thread and because I have posted up too many facts that have melted its brain beyond the ability of being able to formulate any relevant/coherent argument in response!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:32 pm

On the face of it, it would seem Sweden is a much more dangerous place than these other countries.

But that is a misconception, according to Klara Selin, a sociologist at the National Council for Crime Prevention in Stockholm. She says you cannot compare countries' records, because police procedures and legal definitions vary widely.

"In Sweden there has been this ambition explicitly to record every case of sexual violence separately, to make it visible in the statistics," she says.

"So, for instance, when a woman comes to the police and she says my husband or my fiance raped me almost every day during the last year, the police have to record each of these events, which might be more than 300 events. In many other countries it would just be one record - one victim, one type of crime, one record."

The thing is, the number of reported rapes has been going up in Sweden - it's almost trebled in just the last seven years. In 2003, about 2,200 offences were reported by the police, compared to nearly 6,000 in 2010.
So something's going on.

But Klara Selin says the statistics don't represent a major crime epidemic, rather a shift in attitudes. The public debate about this sort of crime in Sweden over the past two decades has had the effect of raising awareness, she says, and encouraging women to go to the police if they have been attacked.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

This is why it's so aggravating to debate with Tommy -- he's so wrong/uninformed on such a large number of topics that you have to correct nearly every claim he makes ... and

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 Latest?cb=20150225125846
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Calling me a liar, making false claims that I never post up corroborating evidence and making false claims that I have been 'caught out' doing so on so many numerous occasions etc... is also unwarranted and not acceptable too...!!!

So is calling me 'tommykins' in such a patronising manner...

Calling someone a 'twat' is not against the rules... is it...!?

no...but its rather more unpleasant than is necessary........and hardly in the same league as "tommykins" Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 2190311264

And if my rebranding of '4ever' to '4everatwat' is against the rules... then so is the rebounding of my name 'Tommy Monk' to 'tommykins'... isn't it!?

And I seem to remember some twat calling you 'Lord foul' lately... and you said nothing about that...!

erm ...lord foul is my user name????????

Can I no longer refer to 'didge' as 'dodge'...!?

you may so continue ...since its true ( Razz @ didge) and not unpleasant....

Or refer to 'who's your wolfie' as 'fleakeeper'... even after the constant barrage of insults that it is allowed to post at me...!?

even thats not downright rude......

Come on 'elmer'... 4ever is only crying about the play on username because it has been shown up to be the idiot that it is on this thread and because I have posted up too many facts that have melted its brain beyond the ability of being able to formulate any relevant/coherent argument in response!!!

as a supposedly responsible adult Tommy...I expect a little comon sense to be used when attaching cheeky/sarky/snippy names to others.....and perhaps a willingness to apply a little "self control" .....

Oh...and 4ever didnt "cry" about it...I picked it up whilst reading the thread.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:49 pm

Truthfully, I don't think any of you look at each other's links.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:37 am

eddie wrote:Truthfully, I don't think any of you look at each other's links.

Unfortunately ...his links are in the same location as my current data; I'm just not swayed by the color coded images and graphs only that our unfortunate challenged Muslim hating Tommy is. 

And as I've stated - and all of the printed material keeps stating - the stats/data/generic information gathered in those other countries do not 'filter' into their statistical data what the places like the USA/UK/CANADA have for their rape victims! The victims data sheet will have more finite information but rarely with the perpetrator be as completely filled out as every dotted 'i' or crossed 't' as Tommykins is insinuating - just doesn't happen! Rolling Eyes  

So when Tommykins keeps trying to use such oblique stats to PROVE A BIASED/RACIAL SLUR against one Muslim or Islamic or any other faith based type of crime like 'rape' --- he's just blowing hot air with ZERO PROOF!

Most of those top 10 nations don't even do any census by faith based crimes so his 'ability to gerrymander information to suit his own agenda is pure Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 3359862487

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:18 am

Have to side with LF on this one, I don't like a female user being called a slang term for vagina.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:31 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Have to side with LF on this one, I don't like a female user being called a slang term for vagina.

Geeze, and I've refrained from calling Tommykins a 'FUCK WIT' at least 3 - 4 times today; Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 2787774761 go away to take a power nap and return to find him going APE-SHIT about his BS posts!  LOL
Now that was quite a play on words.  Golly, I crack myself up sometimes! Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 3068147984

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:36 am

@Tommy just use 4everatwit..

I personally don't think twat is too offensive and 4ever does give it to tommy too.
but the admins have made a ruling so please obey.

@4ever ... you got to take so too if you want to give it Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:40 am

for future assistance
Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 Best-damn-photos-insult-creator
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:49 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Have to side with LF on this one, I don't like a female user being called a slang term for vagina.

Twat is a slang term for idiot in this context...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:51 am

But anyway... I've shown the link and proved myself right yet again so 4everatwit can fuk off!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:57 am

I've used the word twat loads of times on here - usually about a person in a news article.
It does mean "idiot", rarely do people use it for a vagina.

And in that case, shouldn't use the term "prick" then either. Rolling Eyes

And to be fair to 4ever, she didn't even complain about it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:01 pm

eddie wrote:I've used the word twat loads of times on here - usually about a person in a news article.

Because - my most distasteful word of pure vileness is one that you use quite often and I've said it before but you just skirt around the offensiveness by typing it all coyly and not the way it's spelled C*_ _ 

And I was away from the computer and as I've proven - Ben's proven anyone with an IQ above 50 could prove Tommykins is a Fuck-Wit and barely worth the trouble.  And here's yet another topic that he's excelling with his methods of proving his utter stupidity - AMAZINGILY so clappy
BTW - I see you and a few other's getting all overly righteous about how Ben 'supposedly' went 'anti-british' about you ...and yet when I pointed out that 'disgusting slang word' that you'd used and the very sight that you'd find it ---
  Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 2387050134 you completely ignored me and why I'd questioned your typing the word 'spec saver' when the place my nieces & nephew live that's calling them infant illegal alien   Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 2190311264 
Lots of F'n hypocrisy running ramped around here and it just flares up at any given moment or depending on which ever 'MOD' is
 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 Lordfo10  
Rules get bent/broken/twisted and screwed on any given day around here and it's always a confusing cluster 'F' as to who is going to enforce what!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:12 pm

Do you know what specsaver actually is over here?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:25 pm

eddie wrote:I've used the word twat loads of times on here - usually about a person in a news article.

I, for one, am getting more and more confused about this. And for once, I'm critical of you, Ben. You early on announced that we were under no pc constraints about cursing and naughty language. I sorta remember you announced that rather 'proudly'.

Either way is all right with me, but the mendacity is rattling my head. First, cunt was off-limits; then, lessee, was it cock? Let's face it...we all know that twat and cunt are the same bit of anatomy (pun intended). What exactly are we accomplishing if we allow one, and treat the other as a sin?

Don't rules have to make sense?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:21 pm

I agree with you Quill and may I say, I've always said that banning words would become a problem, as did you. If I recall correctly.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:50 pm

veya_victaous wrote:for future assistance
Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 Best-damn-photos-insult-creator

Drug-loving turd Nazi!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

Don't slap each other on the back so hard over this that you knock out your dentures or anything -- you don't get why I posted that info in the first place. I wasn't trying to make white people look bad, I was proving that these pedophile rings have nothing to do with race or religion.

Sure, but it's not true to say that "a lot" of white people participated in grooming gangs is it?

I have all my own teeth by the way.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:05 pm

In common usage in the UK, it doesn't really refer to that. I call people twats sometimes, and it's a fairly mild form of insult.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Do you know what specsaver actually is over here?

I think she should have gone there because she's confusing it with "spic".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

Don't slap each other on the back so hard over this that you knock out your dentures or anything -- you don't get why I posted that info in the first place. I wasn't trying to make white people look bad, I was proving that these pedophile rings have nothing to do with race or religion.

Sure, but it's not true to say that "a lot" of white people participated in grooming gangs is it?

Again, not my point. My point is this:

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 Rotherham3_3582123b-large_trans++pJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8

These women are not Pakistani Muslim men.

Karen MacGregor, 58, lured two of the victims into her house, befriending them and behaving like a second mother but then forcing them into sexual relations with men who would hang around the house.

Yesterday she was convicted of conspiracy to rape, false imprisonment and procuring one of the women to become a common prostitute.

Shelley Davies lived with MacGregor for a time and was found guilty of false imprisonment and procuring one of the victims to become a common prostitute.

One of the victims described MacGregor’s house as akin to akin to the Hansel and Gretel fairy tale, inviting to begin with but soon descending into terrifying sexual crime.

She told the jury how she felt MacGregor was like a second mother, listening to her problems, buying her food and clothes. But within days she was assaulted. She was plied with vodka and after passing out awoke to find a man abusing her.

MacGregor allowed the girls to be abused and kept captive, telling them they needed to "earn their keep" by having sex with a succession of visiting men.

Did their Christian faith drive them to these crimes, or was it their deep-seated hatred of white people? Or were they just horrible people, and is fixating on their race and faith actually ... stupid?

Last edited by Ben_Reilly on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

In common usage in the UK, it doesn't really refer to that. I call people twats sometimes, and it's a fairly mild form of insult.

Not to Americans.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:17 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 Rotherham3_3582123b-large_trans++pJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8

Karen MacGregor, 58, lured two of the victims into her house, befriending them and behaving like a second mother but then forcing them into sexual relations with men who would hang around the house.

Yesterday she was convicted of conspiracy to rape, false imprisonment and procuring one of the women to become a common prostitute.

Shelley Davies lived with MacGregor for a time and was found guilty of false imprisonment and procuring one of the victims to become a common prostitute.

One of the victims described MacGregor’s house as akin to akin to the Hansel and Gretel fairy tale, inviting to begin with but soon descending into terrifying sexual crime.

She told the jury how she felt MacGregor was like a second mother, listening to her problems, buying her food and clothes. But within days she was assaulted. She was plied with vodka and after passing out awoke to find a man abusing her.

MacGregor allowed the girls to be abused and kept captive, telling them they needed to "earn their keep" by having sex with a succession of visiting men.

Did their Christian faith drive them to these crimes, or was it their deep-seated hatred of white people? Or were they just horrible people, and is fixating on their race and faith actually ... stupid?

Well Tommy's point was that it's only a few - something you lefties say when talking about Muslim or Pakistani grooming gangs or Islamic terrorists. That's what I was laughing at.

I haven't claimed that the Pakistani grooming gangs did what they did because of their religion, so I'll thank you to stop trying to provoke me by talking about Christianity. Apart from anything else, you have no idea if these women are Christians.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Do you know what specsaver actually is over here?

"I THINK", as I did attempt to educate you once before that any time you use a ™️ you need to signify that it is a ™️ and not ASSume that people in another country would know the difference between a 'nasty Mexican slang' and what you posh-upstanding Brits use daily!  Rolling Eyes

But your ability to retain useful facts is as always - FLACKY and highly sketchy as well. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:19 pm

Eddie, I was raised Catholic and wasn't taught to be a pedo. Pedophiles tend to seek jobs where they have authority over kids, which includes religious positions, teaching, etc.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Eddie, I was raised Catholic and wasn't taught to be a pedo. Pedophiles tend to seek jobs where they have authority over kids, which includes religious positions, teaching, etc.

Yes I know Ben and actually I deleted my post because it made no sense after I read it Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 3489511464

I don't think religion has anything to do with people being evil - though obviously some people will hide behind it or use it (as you've pointed out).
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:29 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

"I THINK", as I did attempt to educate you once before that any time you use a ™️ you need to signify that it is a ™️ and not ASSume that people in another country would know the difference between a 'nasty Mexican slang' and what you posh-upstanding Brits use daily!  Rolling Eyes

But your ability to retain useful facts is as always - FLACKY and highly sketchy as well. Suspect

Specsavers is a chain of shops which sell spectacles over here. It's nothing to do with Mexicans.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not to Americans.

The term "white trash" is considered offensive to many people over here, and I haven't noticed you clamping down on that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Specsavers is a chain of shops which sell spectacles over here. It's nothing to do with Mexicans.

This has all been explained before and it's partly my fault because I came up with the name as a "welcome" by giving a new poster a nickname.

Well that sure backfired. Rolling Eyes

I think it's disrespectful to change someone's username if they don't like it. I have a habit of giving nicknames to people I like. I also shorten people's usernames too.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not to Americans.

The term "white trash" is considered offensive to many people over here, and I haven't noticed you clamping down on that.

Have we had people calling other users white trash? Can't say I've seen that.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Specsavers is a chain of shops which sell spectacles over here. It's nothing to do with Mexicans.
This has all been explained before and it's partly my fault because I came up with the name as a "welcome" by giving a new poster a nickname.

I think it's disrespectful to change someone's username if they don't like it. I have a habit of giving nicknames to people I like. I also shorten people's usernames too.
And that's why, you've had to explain 'SLANG' words that upset you to Ben; what you assume we know and understand over here is not the same as what our multicultural language based words are over there where you are. Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 2190311264

And as often as Ragg's never contributes to most threads {like this one, except for a stupid smiley on page #1} her resolve to remain nothing but utterly ignorant about the 'MEXICAN' slang/verbiage and what I've stated numerous times is just as substantiated by her only appearance in this entire topic when there's a karfarckle and she's right in here with her BS and manure spoon to stir the pot! Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 202592697

You get upset with Ben's un-intentional banging away at the British, and he'll ask for clarification about 'what he'd said that blew you up?' ...I can't get the willful racist/pot stirrers to accept that they don't know - what they don't know and they'll keep tossing fuel onto the fire like they know IT ALL!   Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Not to Americans.

Over here it's just an indication of...well, uncouthness. Like trailer-park babe. Or biker-type.

The use of the word 'white' is a hail back to the days when people in America believed all blacks were trash, and so the concept needed to be distinguished from that. Ironically, it is actually an unfortunate by-product of racism.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes "we" have.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:02 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:

And that's why, you've had to explain 'SLANG' words that upset you to Ben; what you assume we know and understand over here is not the same as what our multicultural language based words are over there where you are. Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 2190311264

And as often as Ragg's never contributes to most threads {like this one, except for a stupid smiley on page #1} her resolve to remain nothing but utterly ignorant about the 'MEXICAN' slang/verbiage and what I've stated numerous times is just as substantiated by her only appearance in this entire topic when there's a karfarckle and she's right in here with her BS and manure spoon to stir the pot! Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 2 202592697

You get upset with Ben's un-intentional banging away at the British, and he'll ask for clarification about 'what he'd said that blew you up?' ...I can't get the willful racist/pot stirrers to accept that they don't know - what they don't know and they'll keep tossing fuel onto the fire like they know IT ALL!   Evil or Very Mad

It's not my fault if you're getting "spec" confused with "spic".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes "we" have.

Well, we've had British users calling Americans "inbred morons," which is pretty much the same thing ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:24 pm

eddie wrote:I agree with you Quill and may I say, I've always said that banning words would become a problem, as did you. If I recall correctly.

my point was....it was unnecessary and is the sort of thing that leads to "escalation" a bit of name calling leads to all out war....

I wasnt suggesting the word be banned, You will know when I want something banned.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:31 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

wriggle all you want you pie eating crotch goblin....

but 17% of the perps came from 95% of the population i.e the "white brigade"

and yet 83% of the perps came from just 3% of the population

your finding a couple of white (female???) abusers means what exactly...in the light of those figures???

I notice you have studiously evaded answering this........

maybe it ISNT their religion...maybe its a "cultural thing"??? but the problem doesnt change does it...clearly those from a particular group seem prone to tis habit

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:35 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes "we" have.

Well, we've had British users calling Americans "inbred morons," which is pretty much the same thing ...

We've had Aussie loudmouths calling Brits "hill shepherds".

Next!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next