NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox News top host made sexual comments about underage girls on radio show

3 posters

Go down

Fox News top host made sexual comments about underage girls on radio show Empty Fox News top host made sexual comments about underage girls on radio show

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:21 pm

The host in question is Tucker Carlson, who I believe gets the best ratings on the network:

On several conversations, the three men discuss abuse and sexual scenarios involving children.

On two occasions, Mr Carlson lambasts charges against Warren Jeffs, who is in jail for child rape: "Now this guy may be a child rapist," he says, "I'm just telling you that arranging a marriage between a 16-year-old and a 27-year-old is not the same as pulling a stranger off the street and raping her."

When the show host describes 14-year-old girls at Mr Carlson's daughter's school sexually experimenting with each other, he says: "If it weren't my daughter I would love that scenario."

He also says that Bill Clinton should divorce his wife Hillary and "take up plural marriage or something with a bunch of teenagers in a foreign country".

The three men use extremely offensive and misogynistic language against well-known female figures.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47523608

This from a station already racked with sexual misconduct scandals in the past few years.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Fox News top host made sexual comments about underage girls on radio show Empty Re: Fox News top host made sexual comments about underage girls on radio show

Post by eddie Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:45 pm

When the show host describes 14-year-old girls at Mr Carlson's daughter's school sexually experimenting with each other, he says: "If it weren't my daughter I would love that scenario."

Utterly disgusting. He’s basically admitting to being sexually attracted to children.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Fox News top host made sexual comments about underage girls on radio show Empty Re: Fox News top host made sexual comments about underage girls on radio show

Post by Maddog Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:45 pm

eddie wrote:

Utterly disgusting. He’s basically admitting to being sexually attracted to children.

Not his finest comments. But I don't think he says he's attracted to children. He's making off the cuff sexual comments that I'm sure he regrets. He can join me in that department.  

I'm growing weary of everyone having every act or word that can be found in their adult life scrutinized. I say we worry about the R Kellys and Michael Jackson's of the world. Now if there is some evidence of Tucker doing something, then that's different.

What is the symbolism behind this photo and the outfits they are wearing? That middle aged women are hot?  

Fox News top host made sexual comments about underage girls on radio show Brit-m10
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:51 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:

Not his finest comments. But I don't think he says he's attracted to children. He's making off the cuff sexual comments that I'm sure he regrets. He can join me in that department.  

I'm growing weary of everyone having every act or word that can be found in their adult life scrutinized. I say we worry about the R Kellys and Michael Jackson's of the world. Now if there is some evidence of Tucker doing something, then that's different.

What is the symbolism behind this photo and the outfits they are wearing? That middle aged women are hot?  

Fox News top host made sexual comments about underage girls on radio show Brit-m10

I would hardly class the two pictures above as people in their middle age.

Not only that school girls would not be allowed to dress that way

What you have is adults making the school uniform look sexier on adults

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:58 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

No, they are not middle aged. They are symbolizing and sexualizing school aged girls. That was my point.

It happens.

Just like middle aged guy's make stupid comments, followed by "I'm rotting in hell for that one".

If it's a pattern, or followed by some sort of behavior, then I take notice. Until then, I'm not all that interested in one off gotcha moments. All of us can be boorish jackasses at times.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:03 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

No, they are not middle aged. They are symbolizing and sexualizing school aged girls. That was my point.

It happens.

Just like middle aged guy's make stupid comments, followed by "I'm rotting in hell for that one".

If it's a pattern, or followed by some sort of behavior, then I take notice. Until then, I'm not all that interested in one off gotcha moments. All of us can be boorish jackasses at times.

I disagree and that they are adult women symbolizing adults wearing a school uniform, that is very revealing.

At the end of the day its just clothing, in a more revealing manner

Yes people can be jackasses, which dont we normally call people out when they are and condemn them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:10 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It happens.

I disagree and that they are adult women symbolizing adults wearing a school uniform, that is very revealing.

Yes people can be jackasses, which dont we normally call people out when they are and condemn them?

It's a school uniform.

Who wears school uniforms?

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:14 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

It's a school uniform.

School schildren and adults clearly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:19 pm

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

It's a school uniform.

School girls, and adults sexualizing school girls.

No grown woman wears that unless there is some sort of sexual innuendo involved.

But I can see we won't agree on this one either Thor. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:21 pm

Maddog wrote:
Thor wrote:

No grown woman wears that unless there is some sort of sexual innuendo involved.

No mate, we are not going to agree lol, as its basically the uniform aspect, which they are sexualizing

I mean you have sexy nurse outfits, which no working nurse would wear to work

Sexy nun outfits, Police outfits ect, where again a nun would never dress like that or a Police officer

Hence its simple sexualizing the uniform

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:09 am

Thor wrote:
Maddog wrote:

No mate, we are not going to agree lol, as its basically the uniform aspect, which they are sexualizing

I mean you have sexy nurse outfits, which no working nurse would wear to work

Sexy nun outfits, Police outfits ect, where again a nun would never dress like that or a Police officer

Hence its simple sexualizing the uniform

The uniform of a child, as opposed to all of the uniforms you just listed.

Each uniform you listed represents an adult profession.

The idea behind the scantily clad school girl is to represent a "naughty" girl in her teen years, because that's the time in a girls life when she would wear that uniform.

I don't think you're some sort of pervert if you're not offended by that either, but there is no mistaking that the message being sent is "young school girls are sexually attractive".

Which takes me back to Tucker. His comments sorta suggested the same. Not the same, but in the same ballpark.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:18 am

Its still just another uniform made sexier.

Myabe you see this different to me, is how you get turned on by this, compared to me

Maybe that is where the real difference is

So we see it different as i see it as just another uniform made made sexy and use base this on the type of uniform made sexier

So not offended, as I dont think of it that way, as I see an adult looking sexy wearing a sexy uniform

His comments are not even in the same ballpark mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:29 am

As Tucker Carlson opened his Monday night show program by addressing the misogynistic remarks he made on shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge’s show between 2006 and 2011, left-wing media watchdog Media Matters for America released additional audio of the Fox News star making racist and xenophobic comments.

After Media Matters posted clips Sunday of Carlson calling Britney Spears and Paris Hilton “the biggest white whores in America,” describing women as “extremely primitive” and talking about sex with underage girls, the host Monday called it a “bewildering moment” to be bombarded by the “Twitter mob,” since, he said, “it’s pointless to try to explain how the words were spoken in jest, or taken out of context, or in any case bear no resemblance to what you actually think, or would want for the country.”

Claiming that the left demands “total conformity,” he said that “since the day we went on the air, they’ve been working hard to kill this show” and “make us be quiet.” But “”FOX News is behind us, as they have been since the very first day,” he said.

Without ever apologizing, he concluded that “we've always apologized when we are wrong and will continue to do that. That's what decent people do. They apologize. But we will never bow to the mob. Ever. No matter what.”

Just as he was delivering his show-opening comments, however, Media Matters dropped another audio clip, this one of the Fox News host making vulgar and racist remarks in his appearances with Bubba the Love Sponge.

In one new clip from 2006, he said it wasn’t worth invading Iraq because it’s “a crappy place filled with a bunch of, you know, semiliterate primitive monkeys.” Carlson also noted that Afghanistan is “never going to be a civilized country because the people aren't civilized."

Later that same year, he said “I just have zero sympathy for them or their culture. A culture where people just don't use toilet paper or forks.” He continued: “they can just shut the fuck up and obey, is my view.”

While Carlson’s defenders had noted that the remarks Media Matters had unearthed Sunday were years old and came before he joined Fox News, he’d also defended statutory rape in a 2015 podcast interview with Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes where he said it was “ludicrous” to call the case of a 38-year-old female teacher sexually abusing a 16-year-old boy “rape,” adding that the boy destroyed the woman’s life because he “tattled” on her to the police.

Even before the Love Sponge clips resurfaced, Carlson’s Fox News show had lost roughly 30 companies since he said on it in December that immigrants made America “poorer and dirtier.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tucker-carlson-cries-about-twitter-mob-just-as-new-clip-surfaces-with-him-calling-iraqis-monkeys-and-worse?ref=home

Back to top Go down