NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Restaurant Threatened For Serving Conservative Radio Host Michael Savage

Go down

Restaurant Threatened For Serving Conservative Radio Host Michael Savage Empty Restaurant Threatened For Serving Conservative Radio Host Michael Savage

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:05 am

(JTA) — Conservative radio talk show host Michael Savage said he stopped frequenting a restaurant that had received a mass shooting threat for serving him.

The restaurant received an email warning of “serious f—ing damage” if they allowed Savage to dine at the restaurant again, the Washington Times and the New York Post reported Thursday. The report did not name the restaurant.

“I DEMAND THAT YOU REFUSE TO ALLOW MICHAEL… IN YOUR F—ING RESTAURANT AGAIN,” reads the threat, which was obtained by the Washington Times. “HE IS A RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST PIECE OF S—T.”

The email refers to Savage, who is Jewish, as a “crypto Jew” and contains threats of turning the eatery into a “shooting gallery” unless they refuse to serve him.

“DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO ME? WELL I GUESS YOURE ALL GONNA F—ING DIE,” the email sender threatens. “I WILL WAIT AND WATCH YOUR F—ING BUSINESS AND WHEN I SEE HIM GO IN THERE IM GOING TO START SHOOTING EVERY BODY I CAN FIND. I OWN 3 GUNS AND I CAN DO SOME SERIOUS F—ING DAMAGE.”

Savage told the Washington Times that while he has been a victim of death threats in the past, he took the latest scare “very seriously” and decided to “change locations” as a safety precaution. He said authorities “have a suspect they’re looking at.”

Savage, a veteran talk radio host of 25 years, is the author of four New York Times bestsellers. During the 2016 election, he suggested Hillary Clinton had Parkinson’s disease.

Read more: https://forward.com/fast-forward/417032/restaurant-threatened-for-serving-conservative-radio-host-michael-savage/

Back to top Go down

Restaurant Threatened For Serving Conservative Radio Host Michael Savage Empty Re: Restaurant Threatened For Serving Conservative Radio Host Michael Savage

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:39 pm

The Washington Times  is an Alt.right paper that has grown up with the rise of the movement.  The New York Post is an older paper, bought up by Rupert Murdoch and News Corporation.  They are both Alt.right rags that have ridden the wave of false news conservatism.

There are some essential facts missing to this story, including even the identification of the restaurant in question.  So, conveniently, nothing can be verified.  Everyone has had the experience of Trump lies...maybe Savage wrote the note himself.  Great publicity to draw in his core conservative audience.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Restaurant Threatened For Serving Conservative Radio Host Michael Savage Empty Re: Restaurant Threatened For Serving Conservative Radio Host Michael Savage

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:The Washington Times  is an Alt.right paper that has grown up with the rise of the movement.  The New York Post is an older paper, bought up by Rupert Murdoch and News Corporation.  They are both Alt.right rags that have ridden the wave of false news conservatism.

There are some essential facts missing to this story, including even the identification of the restaurant in question.  So, conveniently, nothing can be verified.  Everyone has had the experience of Trump lies...maybe Savage wrote the note himself.  Great publicity to draw in his core conservative audience.

Unbelievable

So instead of condemning the person who threatened to murder countless innocent people in a restaurant. You take the oppourtunity to slander two media sources.

Negating that the Foward that reported this is left leaning

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-forward/

Are you denying the email and the fact the police are investigating?

Seriously?

Idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:53 pm

Right now, I don't think anyone "threatened to murder countless innocent people in a restaurant". Name the person, Name the restaurant.

At best, it's a rumor.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:Right now, I don't think  anyone "threatened to murder countless innocent people in a restaurant".  Name the person,  Name the restaurant.

At best, it's a rumor.

So you are claiming the restaurant owners are lying and that the email does not exist, even though the police are investigating

When did you first discover that you were a complete idiot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:41 pm

Didge wrote:So you are claiming the restaurant owners are lying and that the email does not exist, even though the police are investigating

What restaurant owners?  What restaurant?  What man? What police?

Last edited by Original Quill on Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So you are claiming the restaurant owners are lying and that the email does not exist, even though the police are investigating

What restaurant owners?  What restaurant?  What man?

The ones the police are investigating

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:46 pm

Thor wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What restaurant owners?  What restaurant?  What man?

What police? The OP doesn't mention it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thor wrote:

What police?  The OP doesn't mention it.

So what?

Why would there, when there is an investigation going on

The fact you think anything effecting anyone on the right is fake news, is what is the problem with extremists like you

Next you will be telling me, after Antifa posting online, then targeting Tucker Carlson house, is a myth also

You do realise there is now plenty of left wing extremists?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:06 pm

Thor wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What police?  The OP doesn't mention it.

So what?

The fact you think anything effecting anyone on the right is fake news, is what is the problem with extremists like you

Next you will be telling me, after Antifa posting online, then targeting Tucker Carlson house, is a myth also

What investigation?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thor wrote:

So what?

What investigation?

By ther Police

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:10 pm

Thor wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What investigation?

By ther Police

Which police?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thor wrote:

By ther Police

Which police?

City, state and federal agencies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down