NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls

+6
Raggamuffin
Victorismyhero
Syl
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
eddie
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 Empty Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2016 10:25 am

First topic message reminder :

An interview with a BBC radio host ended abruptly when a Trump supporter attempted to justify the candidates proposed ban on Muslim immigrants in the U.S. by citing a sexual abuse scandal in England that began almost 20 years ago. Calling in to BBC 5, Ryan Girdusky, a writer for Red Alert Politics, claimed that American’s overwhelmingly want to clamp down on Muslim immigration because of terrorist attacks.

Gidursky attempted to reinforce his point by noting a prostitution ring dating back to 1997 run by five British-Pakistani Muslim men in Rotherham.
“A lot of the time, terrorist attacks are created by Muslims,” Gidursky told host Dotun Adebayo. “Whether you like it or not, England has its own problem with Muslims up in northern England, raping little white girls. They don’t want to –”
“Oh come on Ryan, come on,” Adebayo interrupted.

“That’s true, did that not happen?” Girdusky persisted. “Did they not target little white girls?”
“Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, that is beneath you,” the BBC host replied.
“Did that not happen?” Girdusky pressed.
“Actually no, that’s not true as you know,”Adebayo stated.

“So Pakistanis did not rape white girls in Rotherham, England?” Girdusky continued.
“I’m not even going to engage in this conversation Ryan. It’s really beneath me and beneath you as well,” Adebayo stated before shutting down the interview and telling his audience, “I do apologize for anything [Girdusky] says that might be offensive.”

Listen to the audio below, uploaded to YouTube:

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/radio-host-shuts-down-trump-supporter-defending-Muslim-ban-by-citing-rpe-of-1400-white-girls/

Back to top Go down

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 Empty Re: Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:
And that's why, you've had to explain 'SLANG' words that upset you to Ben; what you assume we know and understand over here is not the same as what our multicultural language based words are over there where you are. Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 2190311264

And as often as Ragg's never contributes to most threads {like this one, except for a stupid smiley on page #1} her resolve to remain nothing but utterly ignorant about the 'MEXICAN' slang/verbiage and what I've stated numerous times is just as substantiated by her only appearance in this entire topic when there's a karfarckle and she's right in here with her BS and manure spoon to stir the pot! Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 202592697

You get upset with Ben's un-intentional banging away at the British, and he'll ask for clarification about 'what he'd said that blew you up?' ...I can't get the willful racist/pot stirrers to accept that they don't know - what they don't know and they'll keep tossing fuel onto the fire like they know IT ALL!   Evil or Very Mad

It's not my fault if you're getting "spec" confused with "spic".
5th time - in an attempt to educate the 'HOPELESS' =
SpanglishHispanicsSpanish-Americans; English-speaking Hispanics, also the language they speak.
SpecHispanicsBaby Spic. See: Spic.
Speed DemonHispanicsAmphetamines are popular among Hispanics.
SpicHispanicsShort for Hispanic. Might also be acronym of SPanish, Indian, and Colored, coming from the mixed breeds that resulted from the union of Spanish colonists, Indian natives, and Black (colored) slaves. From the OED. spic A. n. a. A contemptuous and offensive name for a Spanish-speaking native of Central or South America or the Caribbean; a spiggoty. - It dates back (in print) to at least 1913. However, I understand it first applied to Italian immigrants in the late 1800s - More information: 1938 Amer. Speech XIII. 311/1 "Spiggoty" originated in Panama during Construction Days, and is assumed to be a corruption of 'spikee de' in the sentence 'No spikee de English'
http://www.rsdb.org/race/hispanics

But your willfully pretending you've not been provided this those other 4 times is just plain ASININE - but so true to form; Racist and vulgar and on your shoulders posh/noble British snob! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 Empty Re: Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:41 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It's not my fault if you're getting "spec" confused with "spic".
SpanglishHispanicsSpanish-Americans; English-speaking Hispanics, also the language they speak.
SpecHispanicsBaby Spic. See: Spic.
Speed DemonHispanicsAmphetamines are popular among Hispanics.
SpicHispanicsShort for Hispanic. Might also be acronym of SPanish, Indian, and Colored, coming from the mixed breeds that resulted from the union of Spanish colonists, Indian natives, and Black (colored) slaves. From the OED. spic A. n. a. A contemptuous and offensive name for a Spanish-speaking native of Central or South America or the Caribbean; a spiggoty. - It dates back (in print) to at least 1913. However, I understand it first applied to Italian immigrants in the late 1800s - More information: 1938 Amer. Speech XIII. 311/1 "Spiggoty" originated in Panama during Construction Days, and is assumed to be a corruption of 'spikee de' in the sentence 'No spikee de English'
http://www.rsdb.org/race/hispanics

But your willfully pretending you've not been provided this those other 4 times is just plain ASININE - but so true to form; Racist and vulgar and on your shoulders posh/noble British snob! Evil or Very Mad

I don't give a stuff about your sensitive nature. I've explained what Specsavers is, but you're too stupid to understand.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:42 pm

oh and BTW 4ever......

a "spic" over here is a detective....CID type...especially an undercover one......not much used now, and a bit archaic...but is referenced to in a number of old-ish crime novels
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:oh and BTW 4ever......

a "spic" over here is a detective....CID type...especially an undercover one......not much used now, and a bit archaic...but is referenced to in a number of old-ish crime novels

Well, there ya go ...had you been the one that had provided me with that unique/cutesy name '™️spec saver', then I'd have been sending you a PM asking you WTH you'd meant ~~~ way back Feb. 18, 2016. 
But I just can't recreate 'TIME' - not yet anyway! 
But with our American ingenuity - who knows Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:03 pm

also the french use it for their "detective police" (as opposed to the semi military gendarme) generally considered derogatory and contemptuous
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

I don't give a stuff about your sensitive nature. I've explained what Specsavers is, but you're too stupid to understand.

4everatwit is obviously having trouble reading...

Maybe she should get a new set of spectacles ('specs') from this well known high street opticians...!?

http://www.specsavers.com/

But anyway... if we get back to the topic of thread and the actual part of the debate that was happening...

I have shown that the BBC radio presenter clearly lied by his blatant denial of the existence of the Pakistani Muslim child rape gangs here in the UK...

I have also provided proof of other inconvenient truths and that I have previously posted such proof... after being accused of being a liar!!!

Some people seem to continually be having trouble SEEING the proof I provide... then wonder why they are advised to go to a well known optical retailer and to get some new spectacles ('specs')...!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:18 pm

So as shown... the radio presenter was lying...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:40 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

Don't slap each other on the back so hard over this that you knock out your dentures or anything -- you don't get why I posted that info in the first place. I wasn't trying to make white people look bad, I was proving that these pedophile rings have nothing to do with race or religion.

Sure, but it's not true to say that "a lot" of white people participated in grooming gangs is it?

I have all my own teeth by the way.

Again, not my point. My point is this:

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 Rotherham3_3582123b-large_trans++pJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8

These women are not Pakistani Muslim men.

Karen MacGregor, 58, lured two of the victims into her house, befriending them and behaving like a second mother but then forcing them into sexual relations with men who would hang around the house.

Yesterday she was convicted of conspiracy to rape, false imprisonment and procuring one of the women to become a common prostitute.

Shelley Davies lived with MacGregor for a time and was found guilty of false imprisonment and procuring one of the victims to become a common prostitute.

One of the victims described MacGregor’s house as akin to akin to the Hansel and Gretel fairy tale, inviting to begin with but soon descending into terrifying sexual crime.

She told the jury how she felt MacGregor was like a second mother, listening to her problems, buying her food and clothes. But within days she was assaulted. She was plied with vodka and after passing out awoke to find a man abusing her.

MacGregor allowed the girls to be abused and kept captive, telling them they needed to "earn their keep" by having sex with a succession of visiting men.

Did their Christian faith drive them to these crimes, or was it their deep-seated hatred of white people? Or were they just horrible people, and is fixating on their race and faith actually ... stupid?

wriggle all you want you pie eating crotch goblin....

but 17% of the perps came from 95% of the population  i.e the "white brigade"

and yet 83% of the perps came from just 3% of the population

your finding a couple of white (female???) abusers means what exactly...in the light of those figures???

I notice you have studiously evaded answering this........

maybe it ISNT their religion...maybe its a "cultural thing"???  but the problem doesnt change does it...clearly those from a particular group seem prone to tis habit

I wonder if any of these "lefty's " will ever answer this....

its not the kind of figures they can handle...even when its THEIR figures
Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:02 pm

Victor wrote:I wonder if any of these "lefty's " will ever answer this....

Don’t be goading, victor:
Victor wrote:"New topics that are obviously created to insult or provoke other members are not acceptable (action or discipline subject to moderator discretion)."

perhaps that escaped you....

YOU have a habit of disguising very real malice under a very thin veneer of "humour" at times....

beleive me....I'll be watching.......

As I said.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:06 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

your finding a couple of white (female???) abusers means what exactly...in the light of those figures???

maybe it ISNT their religion...maybe its a "cultural thing"???  but the problem doesnt change does it...clearly those from a particular group seem prone to tis habit

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464 Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 3489511464

That is after their best attempt to fudge the figures too...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Victor wrote:I wonder if any of these "lefty's " will ever answer this....

Don’t be goading, victor:
Victor wrote:"New topics that are obviously created to insult or provoke other members are not acceptable (action or discipline subject to moderator discretion)."

perhaps that escaped you....

YOU have a habit of disguising very real malice under a very thin veneer of "humour" at times....

beleive me....I'll be watching.......

As I said.

in a nut shell quill...fuck off.....if you cant tell the difference between challenge and goading then you are considerably thicker than you try to make out....

you seem to have missed the factlet that I can see through you ..... Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:42 pm

Quill...stick to what you do best, which is put up interesting , if at times controvertial points of view....

you are NOT good at these "forum intrigue" games.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Quill...stick to what you do best, which is put up interesting , if at times controvertial points of view....

you are NOT good at these "forum intrigue" games.....

It's an American site, and America is a free country. I'll post my own ideas.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:08 pm

thats ok quill...BUT...it doesnt change the fact that

"
you are NOT good at these "forum intrigue" games....."

Rolling Eyes

your reply above proves the point Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Lord Foul wrote:thats ok quill...BUT...it doesnt change the fact that

"

Rolling Eyes

Look, I know you guys lull around on your Mod's office and chat about the members. On Ministry I was a mod, myself. Wolf will tell you...he was a mod there too.

Of course I'm not good at the mod's "forum intrigue" games, having no key to the mod's room. That's why, simply put, I don't try to play. I just speak my mind, and go about my own business. If there's anything I need to respond to, I speak up again.

There's nothing surreptitious about me. I'm not trying to court anyone's favor. And the endless back-and-forth games bore me. I am what I yam.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:thats ok quill...BUT...it doesnt change the fact that

"

Rolling Eyes

Look, I know you guys lull around on your Mod's office and chat about the members.  On Ministry I was a mod, myself.  Wolf will tell you...he was a mod there too.

paranoia too...tsk tsk

Of course I'm not good at the mod's "forum intrigue" games, having no key to the mod's room.  That's why, simply put, I don't try to play.  I just speak my mind, and go about my own business.  If there's anything I need to respond to, I speak up again.

There's nothing surreptitious about me.  I'm not trying to court anyone's favor.  And the endless back-and-forth games bore me.  I am what I yam.

oh dear.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:57 pm

Quill, unless we have a specific topic to talk about we really don't chat about other members - none of us are actually like that.
We don't do that by PM either.

The person I chat to most in private on here is Ben and sometimes sassy and nems, and it's all personal stuff and chit chat.

I have to put the record straight here; that's simply not true and I hope another admin comes to back me on this.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:02 pm

eddie wrote:Quill, unless we have a specific topic to talk about we really don't chat about other members - none of us are actually like that.

The person I chat to most in private on here is Ben and sometimes sassy and nems, and it's all personal stuff and chit chat.

I have to put the record straight here; that's simply not true and I hope another admin comes to back me on this.

I don't know and I don't care. Vic is raising the topic of 'forum intrigue', whatever that is.

Mind if I sit this one out? Y'all talk about 'forum intrigue' or whatever, I've got to go shopping.

ta.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:18 pm

Well at least we know what you and wolf were like as mods lol!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:33 pm

eddie wrote:Quill, unless we have a specific topic to talk about we really don't chat about other members - none of us are actually like that.

Apparently not..... Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 1366281442
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:37 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

Don't slap each other on the back so hard over this that you knock out your dentures or anything -- you don't get why I posted that info in the first place. I wasn't trying to make white people look bad, I was proving that these pedophile rings have nothing to do with race or religion.

Sure, but it's not true to say that "a lot" of white people participated in grooming gangs is it?

I have all my own teeth by the way.

Again, not my point. My point is this:

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 Rotherham3_3582123b-large_trans++pJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8

These women are not Pakistani Muslim men.

Karen MacGregor, 58, lured two of the victims into her house, befriending them and behaving like a second mother but then forcing them into sexual relations with men who would hang around the house.

Yesterday she was convicted of conspiracy to rape, false imprisonment and procuring one of the women to become a common prostitute.

Shelley Davies lived with MacGregor for a time and was found guilty of false imprisonment and procuring one of the victims to become a common prostitute.

One of the victims described MacGregor’s house as akin to akin to the Hansel and Gretel fairy tale, inviting to begin with but soon descending into terrifying sexual crime.

She told the jury how she felt MacGregor was like a second mother, listening to her problems, buying her food and clothes. But within days she was assaulted. She was plied with vodka and after passing out awoke to find a man abusing her.

MacGregor allowed the girls to be abused and kept captive, telling them they needed to "earn their keep" by having sex with a succession of visiting men.

Did their Christian faith drive them to these crimes, or was it their deep-seated hatred of white people? Or were they just horrible people, and is fixating on their race and faith actually ... stupid?

Maybe it's a cultural thing. The whole point I've been trying to argue this entire time, you piss-sipping butt gremlin, is that it's not Islam that made them set up a network of underage prostitutes, no more than Catholicism created the Mafia.

As the OP was about banning Muslims and a fallacious citing of grooming gangs as a reason to do so, I believe I made my point quite well. Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 1716015268
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:37 pm

eddie wrote:

Apparently not..... Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 1366281442

Whoops, didn't see this. Yes, we talk about other members when there's a problem, we don't just gossip about people. I hate gossip.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:48 pm

so...cultural or religious.....does it matter when, at least in the main, over here the two are so closely linked......

83%of the perps were???

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:49 pm

Lord Foul wrote:so...cultural or religious.....does it matter when, at least in the main, over here the two are so closely linked......

83%of the perps were???

83 percent of the perps were what percent of the overall Muslim Pakistani population of the UK?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:10 pm

83% of the perps came from 3% of the population overall

and 17% from 95%

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 2190311264

i'd say that indicates a problem with the 3% wouldnt you?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:22 pm

Lord Foul wrote:83% of the perps came from 3% of the population overall

and 17% from 95%

Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 2190311264

No, my point was, what percent of the Muslim Pakistani population of the UK were involved in grooming gangs?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

and 17% from 95%

No, my point was, what percent of the Muslim Pakistani population of the UK were involved in grooming gangs?

dunno...do the finite numbers actually matter???...
clearly they are far more predicated to this behaviour than the other 95% Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:59 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

and 17% from 95%

clearly they are far more predicated to this behaviour than the other 95%  Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 2190311264

Nonsense.

You can't find a Muslim grooming gang problem in any other country -- I've looked. Islam was not what made them susceptible to doing this.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:06 am

so whats YOUR theory then???

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:10 am

Lord Foul wrote:so whats YOUR theory then???

That, as sadly happens from time to time, a bunch of scumbags and pedophiles connected with one another and got ambitious. It happens all over the world and in every population -- this one just happened to be majority Pakistani Muslim living in the UK.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:13 am

over 20 years?

oh and inreply to your assertion that it doesnt happen elsewhere.....

It does, and regularly..... in certain Muslim countries.....only they call it marriage then ....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:23 am

Lord Foul wrote:over 20 years?

oh and inreply to your assertion that it doesnt happen elsewhere.....

It does, and regularly..... in certain Muslim countries.....only they call it marriage then ....

Yes, it happens in Muslim countries, it happens in the UK with non-Muslims ( http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34442292 ), it happens in the U.S. with people of all races ( http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/soccer-mom-madam-case-mom-pimping-daughter-shows-da-double-standards-article-1.1598495 ), it happens all over the world.

What we should be focusing on is how to protect children from being sold and raped by adults, not on the religion or nationality of the perpetrators.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:51 am

Aren't you two finished yet? Sleep
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:57 am

The mentality of the regressive who have no call to be classed as liberal or left.

I posted a video and Ben defended child abuse of children being taught to hate and stab jews

His answer was to defend this because he has been indoctrinated with a belief of opprerssions.

Its wiierd how this oppression works.

I would condemn any Israeli teaching hate to children

That is a fact

I weill condemn anyone being hateful to people based on guilt by association.

Ben or Quill however will condemjn you for being RW or Republican and no doubt be up in arms to live next to you.

Stardesk feels concernerd at the fact many Muslims are prejudiced and intolerant of Women homosexuals, religious minorities and athiests and yet is castigated by these two idiots, why?

Because they are hypocrites.

When independent posts on here Ben casts him as a Republican and uses a belief of guilt by association. Showing the worst double standards.

He will even try to justify child abuse if its Palestinian children being taught to hate and stab Jews, based on his belief they are oppressed, ignoring how the Palestinian authorities are continuing to keep this conflict alive wit hate.

Sorry but their idols would look at them in shame, as Martin Luther King never said:

"I have a dream, a dream to butcher white people"

He was not remembered for that and yet today it is the left that is making people conerned more so ever than the Nazi's did

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:10 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

clearly they are far more predicated to this behaviour than the other 95%  Radio host shuts down Trump supporter defending ban on Muslims by citing rape of 1,400 white girls - Page 3 2190311264

Nonsense.

You can't find a Muslim grooming gang problem in any other country -- I've looked. Islam was not what made them susceptible to doing this.

No... in other countries they don't bother with the grooming but just go straight to the kidnapping/raping...

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/04/nigeria-abducted-women-and-girls-forced-to-join-boko-haram-attacks/

http://crombouke.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/beslan-child-rape-torture-enforced.html?m=1
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3