NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rush Limbaugh is Put in His Place by Facts

2 posters

Go down

Rush Limbaugh is Put in His Place by Facts Empty Rush Limbaugh is Put in His Place by Facts

Post by Lurker Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:33 pm

Here is a quote from the fat-ass, brain-dead fuck:\

“We are having a record-breaking cold snap in many parts of the country. And right on schedule the media have to come up with a way to make it sound like it’s completely unprecedented. Because they’ve got to find a way to attach this to the global warming agenda, and they have. It’s called the ‘polar vortex.’ The dreaded polar vortex. Do you know what the polar vortex is? Have you ever heard of it? Well, they just created it for this week.”

Al Roker would have none of it. It took it on head first. He said many folks think the ‘polar vortex’ talk is some left-wing conspiracy.

“This is from my textbook from college, the Glossary of Meteorology from the Meteorological Society copyright 1959,” Al Roker said. “OK and here we go. Take a look right here OK. ‘Polar vortex’, there it is OK. So for all the doubters out there, STUFF IT.”

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/01/09/al_roker_polar_vortex/
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Rush Limbaugh is Put in His Place by Facts Empty Re: Rush Limbaugh is Put in His Place by Facts

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:25 pm

I think only a few on  hear know who
fat boy fat is  :D 

Back to top Go down

Rush Limbaugh is Put in His Place by Facts Empty Re: Rush Limbaugh is Put in His Place by Facts

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:I think only a few on  hear know who

American RW thick as pig shit revolting scum bag who has a TV show lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Who, Limbaugh?  He's a fat-assed druggie.  He pops pills, and arranges for illegal transactions so he can get more.  Oh yes, and he also has a radio show.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Who, Limbaugh?  He's a fat-assed druggie.  He pops pills, and arranges for illegal transactions so he can get more.  Oh yes, and he also has a radio show.
Couldn't agree more with you there Quill.
Glenn Beck Sean Hanratty Bill O'Reilly Alex Jones Laura Ingram and the rest of the fox bots many of these names are unfamiliar to the British

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down