NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported

+5
Fuzzy Zack
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
Victorismyhero
Major
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 4 Empty Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Asian-born sex abusers will be stripped of their UK citizenship and deported at the end of their sentences under a new Home Office drive, The Independent can reveal. Theresa May, the Home Secretary, is planning to significantly increase her department’s use of legal powers that allow serious criminals with dual nationality to have their British citizenship withdrawn, Whitehall sources say.
Until now, the powers have predominately been used to remove the UK passports of terrorists and terrorist sympathisers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/asian-sex-abusers-to-be-stripped-of-uk-citizenship-and-deported-a6896051.html

Back to top Go down

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 4 Empty Re: Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:28 pm

Didge wrote:Maybe Ben would like to explain to the forum why he thinks the UK should keep foreign sex offenders in the UK. To then where in many of these cases they are Pakistani Muslims, back into the community where already there has been a problem of covering up these crimes. To then making many Muslim girls vulnerable to these sex offenders. Maybe he would like to guarantee the Muslim/Asian community that none of the girls will be abused on their release? maybe he can explain to the victims why he thinks they should have the right to remain in the UK and why they the victims mean lesser to him?

Maybe Didge would like to explain why he thinks the UK should play fast and loose with the important concept of citizenship.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 4 Empty Re: Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Are they real American citizens though?

Of course they are! They can vote, live here and receive our public services -- what would make them not a real citizen?

Well they still want to be British don't they? They're not committed to being fully American.

Nope, they went through the naturalization process just like every other citizen who was born in a foreign country. We don't have degrees of citizenship here. If you go through the naturalization process, you're American, it doesn't matter if you have citizenship elsewhere as well.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:32 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

1) Its fair treatment, they forfeited any right to their citizenship by abusing young children

2) Its very relevant because you are talking bullshit as usual

3) Well it seems that has not sunk in yet as you are defending them having the right to remain citizens

4) Again clueless thick yank as per usual. We cannot send away those born here but those foreign born we can, thus we can at least make the problem lesser for some of the victims, or has this not sunk into that regressive brain of yours yet?

4) Idiotic reply again, we cannot remove the citizenship of people born here, but we can of terrorists and now sex offenders
Again this is about at least helping the problem for some victims, if I had my way, all would be removed, so why are you trying to deny that wanting to defend sex offenders?
You are placing the needs of sex offenders over that of the victim, making you low life scum

6) You left wing regressive are so abhor ant, its no wonder more people are turning to the right and its idiots like you that piss off so many people more people turn to the far right

7) A country has a right where people have come to this country to remove their right to remain here. If you disagree, you think then a country should then except anyone including a war criminal
So which is it dumbo?

1) How can you say that treating your citizens differently when they commit the same crime is fair treatment? You're either a citizen, entitled to the rights and protections of every other citizen, or you're not.

2) Just because other countries do it doesn't somehow make it right. Shall we say that because China imprisons political dissidents, Cameron or Obama should get to do the same?

3) Either take away citizenship from all sex-abuser citizens, or from none of them, and you'll be treating all your legal citizens the same. Until then, you won't be -- by your own admission.

4) You can build a prison on an isolated island and sentence them to a life term to be served there, and put all the sex abusers there. It would be effective deportation and have the same positive effect for the victims you described -- even more so than, say, kicking a French-born British citizen back over the Channel.

5) Looks like you skipped number 5, chief ...

6) I'm rubber, you're glue. Bounces off me, sticks to you.

7) You can remove the right of someone who isn't a citizen to live in the UK, sure. But when they're a citizen, that's supposed to mean they have more rights than that. I still think the only crime that should result in loss of citizenship is treason. For all other crimes, a fair nation must treat all people with the status of "citizen" the same.

1) They are foreign citizens that abused the rights of others, thus forfeiting their rights. Why should we keep terrorists and sex offenders not born to this country? Is a price people pay, which you seem unable to grasp

2) I think you are not thinking about the self determination of the people, you seem to champion your views over others and champion criminal sex offenders to have the right to stay and possible offend more

3) No we can take away from foreigners and its legal. If you think its not then no war criminal should ever be tried in Brussels should they Ben? Is that your argument?

4) Why should we spend more money on offenders, how idiotic

5) Never skipped anything you pathetic runt

6) Yes you are defending child sex abusers to have a right to stay, that makes you scum

7) Well the laws change all the time and we should have conditions when people come to this country. You break the law and like any contract you then suffer the consequences

The biggest factor here you fail to seem to grasp is they abused rights, thus they lose rights as many criminals do when going to jail, we can also bring peace of mind to victims by getting rid of foreign born

You dont like that, then tough shit you regressiv e twat

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:32 pm

maybe because the criminals do....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:32 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:Maybe Ben would like to explain to the forum why he thinks the UK should keep foreign sex offenders in the UK. To then where in many of these cases they are Pakistani Muslims, back into the community where already there has been a problem of covering up these crimes. To then making many Muslim girls vulnerable to these sex offenders. Maybe he would like to guarantee the Muslim/Asian community that none of the girls will be abused on their release? maybe he can explain to the victims why he thinks they should have the right to remain in the UK and why they the victims mean lesser to him?

Maybe Didge would like to explain why he thinks the UK should play fast and loose with the important concept of citizenship.

So two days on the trot you avoid answering countless points

Try again scum

Maybe Ben would like to explain to the forum why he thinks the UK should keep foreign sex offenders in the UK. To then where in many of these cases they are Pakistani Muslims, back into the community where already there has been a problem of covering up these crimes. To then making many Muslim girls vulnerable to these sex offenders. Maybe he would like to guarantee the Muslim/Asian community that none of the girls will be abused on their release? maybe he can explain to the victims why he thinks they should have the right to remain in the UK and why they the victims mean lesser to him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Try again scum

Maybe Ben would like to explain to the forum why he thinks the UK should keep foreign sex offenders in the UK. To then where in many of these cases they are Pakistani Muslims, back into the community where already there has been a problem of covering up these crimes. To then making many Muslim girls vulnerable to these sex offenders. Maybe he would like to guarantee the Muslim/Asian community that none of the girls will be abused on their release? maybe he can explain to the victims why he thinks they should have the right to remain in the UK and why they the victims mean lesser to him?

Please stop calling me "scum," "dumbo," etc. I'm trying to have a debate, not a flame war.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Try again scum

Please stop calling me "scum," "dumbo," etc. I'm trying to have a debate, not a flame war.

Anyone that defends the right of nonces to stay here is scum

That makes you scum

Answer the questions scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well they still want to be British don't they? They're not committed to being fully American.

Nope, they went through the naturalization process just like every other citizen who was born in a foreign country. We don't have degrees of citizenship here. If you go through the naturalization process, you're American, it doesn't matter if you have citizenship elsewhere as well.

I see this differently to you. It seems a bit awful to be talking about those particular people in this context because of course they haven't done anything wrong. However, if someone who did become an American citizen in that way, I think they have a kind of unspoken duty to not abuse that, and if they do break the law in that manner, the US would be entitled to say - well we let you in here, you abused that, and now we're taking away your citizenship - go back to the UK.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I see this differently to you. It seems a bit awful to be talking about those particular people in this context because of course they haven't done anything wrong. However, if someone who did become an American citizen in that way, I think they have a kind of unspoken duty to not abuse that, and if they do break the law in that manner, the US would be entitled to say - well we let you in here, you abused that, and now we're taking away your citizenship - go back to the UK.

I'd hope that we'd be kinder to the world than that. I don't think the UK would want people like that back, would you?

Didge keeps talking about victims, but releasing a pedo back to their home country would assuredly be less safe for the children there when they got home, right?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:38 pm

the lefty "concept" of justice and their dedication to turn themselves inside out on some nebulous point of fairness is a common theme ...

never mind justice.....

(whatever) has to be fair in THEIR view....sod anyone else

question for the simpering lefties

is there ANY reason why someone who has abrogated a persons human rights (and yes in fairness I'll add, beyond a certain degree) should not be held to have lost theirs?????

a policy some of your states adhere to somewhat determinedly

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:39 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'd hope that we'd be kinder to the world than that. I don't think the UK would want people like that back, would you?

Didge keeps talking about victims, but releasing a pedo back to their home country would assuredly be less safe for the children there when they got home, right?

We cannot remove those born here as much as I would like to

The difference is we can make such a case for those foreign born, which you seem to fail to grasp

Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Whether the UK wanted them back or not is not the point. I still think the US would be entitled to tell them to get out. You say that it seems bigoted to chuck out those who are not British born, but at least I'm not being biased here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:47 pm

Didge wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Try again scum

That makes you scum

Oh, pipe down Rolling Eyes
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:49 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

That makes you scum

Oh, pipe down Rolling Eyes

Then answer the questions

Its unbelievable you hold to some daft view on  citizenship failing to understand it is nothing more than something obtained and given and something given can be taken away in the case of those foreign

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4