NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported

+5
Fuzzy Zack
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
Victorismyhero
Major
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 Empty Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Asian-born sex abusers will be stripped of their UK citizenship and deported at the end of their sentences under a new Home Office drive, The Independent can reveal. Theresa May, the Home Secretary, is planning to significantly increase her department’s use of legal powers that allow serious criminals with dual nationality to have their British citizenship withdrawn, Whitehall sources say.
Until now, the powers have predominately been used to remove the UK passports of terrorists and terrorist sympathisers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/asian-sex-abusers-to-be-stripped-of-uk-citizenship-and-deported-a6896051.html

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 Empty Re: Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:51 pm

Foreign national criminals should be deported... just like British would be from other countries if we committed crimes.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 Empty Re: Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:52 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

So, where exactly would you expect to deport a person with single British citizenship?   Why should another country take that person and expose it's community to further crimes?   I'm sure if we could find a country dumb enough to take them, we'd send them.    If a Brit went around raping kids in America, I'd expect America to deport them back here for us to deal with, and rightly so.    I wish we could give child rapists a life sentence, and chemical castration. Hell, serial and repeat child killers should be executed as they've opted out of the human race.  That we don't is down to our stupid laws on the matter and the EU human rights we have to knuckle down to.

The only point I'm making is that all citizens are entitled to the same due process. There shouldn't be an extra punishment for some citizens and not all.

Except in this case foreign ones have no such stance

Why should they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:54 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Would the argument be that a child molester, if sent back to Pakistan for example, where he might commit the same crime again and therefore end up swinging at the end of rope, be the concern here?   That his country of origin is so backward this would be his fate?  That he's safer in the UK?   That he can do time and then rinse and repeat?

Again, no.

All citizens are entitled to the same due process and same punishment, should that process find them guilty.

No 2 tier citizenship.

No they are not

As seen foreign people can be deported and rightly so for crimes committed

They abused the right of entry here by committing a crime

No surprise though you support criminals as well as you do terrorists

What about the victims here?

Do they not have the right to a say in the sentence of those foreign born not to be here anymore which effects their lives due to the horror each victim suffered.

Its not two tier as this is a condition for coming to this country

If you do not like it, then tough shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:01 pm

avoid the situation in the first place

dont let em in... Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:04 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

No they are not

As seen foreign people can be deported and rightly so for crimes committed

They abused the right of entry here by committing a crime

No surprise though you support criminals as well as you do terrorists

What about the victims here?

Do they not have the right to a say in the sentence of those foreign born not to be here anymore which effects their lives due to the horror each victim suffered.

Its not two tier as this is a condition for coming to this country

If you do not like it, then tough shit

You're repeating the same emotive babble as yesterday.

It would quite clearly create a 2 tier citizenship. That's just obvious and laughable to deny.

No I am making you look a thick twat again

Its not two their, its called a condition of entry to this country

You never heard of contracts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Again typical that the Asian/Arab Muslim looks to defend foreign Asian Muslims who have abused young girls, to remain here giving not one shit about the victims

What a surprise

Back to top Go down

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 Empty Yes, indeed --- why not ship all SEXUAL PERVERTS OFF?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Asian-born sex abusers will be stripped of their UK citizenship

What about the rest of the sex abusers? They get to remain citizens, don't they?

So these people are being punished more than the average sex abuser, because they're "Asian-born."

So the UK thinks its pedos are better than other countries' pedos? Actually, I'm not surprised at all.

Since sexual perversion isn't something that can be cured; not with surgery/not with medicines/not with salt peter/not with electro shock therapy and how do we protect the littlest children that fall victim/prey to those perverted sexual stalkers?

If we allow them to remain in open society {reporting/ankle locaters just don't work}...my suggestion is to ship them off to one central area {leper colony} and make them become 'Service Humans' for the lepers and physically needy there! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:10 pm

Lord Foul wrote:avoid the situation in the first place
dont let em in... Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 2190311264

Don't let 'WHO' in; they're living right among us NOW! Suspect
Or did you mean 'Any Foreigners' ...seriously??? You're joking right? Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:32 pm

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 202592697

I love the sound of lefty libereralists (that I sneeringly refer to as the "LLA" the lefty Liberal Alliance) haveing a collective apoplectic fit, and the ensuing hysterics

see, I'm not what you would call PC

ask your self this

If you had a box full of bees sent to you

and you knew that a certain percentage had a sting that was instantly deadly.....would you open it...especially since your own hives were quite ok thank you?
Add to that then the fact that you knew this sting was genetically transferable to a %age of your other bees (for genetically substitute ideologically in people)

would you STILL open it???

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:05 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

So, where exactly would you expect to deport a person with single British citizenship?   Why should another country take that person and expose it's community to further crimes?   I'm sure if we could find a country dumb enough to take them, we'd send them.    If a Brit went around raping kids in America, I'd expect America to deport them back here for us to deal with, and rightly so.    I wish we could give child rapists a life sentence, and chemical castration. Hell, serial and repeat child killers should be executed as they've opted out of the human race.  That we don't is down to our stupid laws on the matter and the EU human rights we have to knuckle down to.

The only point I'm making is that all citizens are entitled to the same due process. There shouldn't be an extra punishment for some citizens and not all.
You haven't answered the question.   Where exactly do you deport a British born person with single occupancy?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:14 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:Again typical that the Asian/Arab Muslim looks to defend foreign Asian Muslims who have abused young girls, to remain here giving not one shit about the victims

What a surprise

And you have the audacity to call me racist. Lol!

That's what happens when rational thought fails you and you become controlled my emotions instead.

I know a lot of weak men like you Didge. You're all pathetic.

You are racist

I never said anything racist but pointed out why its evident you defend child sex offenders when this article is only referring to foreign child sex offenders and not any other crimes

As to weak, you are a Muslim, which makes you far weaker than me in every sense

You follow myths because of a a fear of death itself and a fear of this make belief deity

That makes you very weak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:17 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

No I am making you look a thick twat again

Its not two their, its called a condition of entry to this country

You never heard of contracts?

So some citizens have a contract and others don't. And that's not a 2 tier system?

You're verbal abuse is just another indication that you have lost control of rational thought.

All weak men like you are just limp dicked, keyboard warriors.

No just foreigners who come here

Why would anyone born here need to sign such a contract?

Anyway its all legal and at present an appeal is in process by some convicted scum

Again you are the one that fears something make belief

That means you are very insecure and utterly weak due to fears you have

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

You are racist

I never said anything racist but pointed out why its evident you defend child sex offenders when this article is only referring to foreign child sex offenders and not any other crimes

As to weak, you are a Muslim, which makes you far weaker than me in every sense

You follow myths because of a a fear of death itself and a fear of this make belief deity

That makes you very weak

You're obviously missed your ritual of a daily wank. Go let one off and stop being cranky.

I do not need to wank unlike you

You are a virgin remember, so I guess its you that has the daily routine of bashing the bishop lol

Seriously you really are such an immature twat that you use teenager insults

Get a grip you pint sized wally

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:22 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

No just foreigners who come here

Why would anyone born here need to sign such a contract?

Anyway its all legal and at present an appeal is in process by some convicted scum

Again you are the one that fears something make belief

That means you are very insecure and utterly weak due to fears you have

Foreigners are not citizens, dummy.

I think you mean naturalised citizens.

You want some citizens to sign a contract while some do not. That's the very definition of 2 tier system. D'UH!

They can become citizens twatface

Again this is about those who have dual passports

Again this is being introduced on top of where we already kick out Islamist and terrorist scum out of this country
You think you would support stopping these scum going back into the Muslim community where they could further commit harm to Muslim Girls, but you want them to be sent back into that community

You really are one sick fucker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

I do not need to wank unlike you

You are a virgin remember, so I guess its you that has the daily routine of bashing the bishop lol

Seriously you really are such an immature twat that you use teenager insults

Get a grip you pint sized wally

You get so frustrated that no wonder you've lost every strand of hair. I bet your pubes have fallen off too.

I think this song sums up your mental age

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:21 pm

Theresa may will not do this anyway... just trying to look tough ahead of eu referendum...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:25 pm

That shows you did not read the article:

In a sign of the department’s new approach, the Home Office recently took legal action against the British-Pakistani ringleader and members of a child sex gang in Rochdale who were convicted in 2012. A special immigration tribunal in Manchester has just completed hearing appeals against Ms May’s decision to end their British citizenship and begin deportation proceedings. 
Vinesh Mandalia, counsel for the Home Office at the tribunal, told the hearing that the decision by Home Secretary to deprive the men of their British citizenships was based on the need to express “society’s condemnation of those who have gained the benefits and privileges of British citizenship, but go on to become involved in serious organised crime”. The tribunal will deliver its verdict next month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Will be blocked by European right to family life human rights laws...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:02 pm

These people with dual nationality have a foot in each camp, so to speak, so they're obviously hoping to benefit from that. It's just tough if they abuse their British citizenship - kick them out.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:32 pm

Your country should stop offering "citizenship" to people born in other countries if it's not going to be real citizenship.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Your country should stop offering "citizenship" to people born in other countries if it's not going to be real citizenship.

1) Nobody in the Uk cares what you think on the matter

2) Your own country does the same

3) We are talking about child sex abusers

4) Again you render the victims of lesser importance as they have to live with the horror they suffered for life

5) Why should not their lives be made easier by being able to rid some of their abusers?

6) Check your moral compass, because people who violate children are scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:41 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Your country should stop offering "citizenship" to people born in other countries if it's not going to be real citizenship.

AND had it not been for those 'FOREIGNERS' then all of those 'BLUE BLOODS' within the monarchy would have been suffering more 'IDIOTS' then they were the 'idiot/savants' that did appear in their lineage! aka Family Trees.
king + queen = jocolor confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:48 pm

Maybe those people should give up their dual citizenship if they want to be real British citizens.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Stormee wrote:Having anyone with dual citizenship is not of any advantage to us.
Before we know where we are this nation will completely changed to unwhites.

Thanks, EDL. I always appreciate you letting us know how racist you are.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:05 pm

Didge wrote:

Immaterial to the debate over whether it's fair treatment by the government.

Immaterial.

No shit, Sherlock!

4) Again you render the victims of lesser importance as they have to live with the horror they suffered for life

Which isn't going to be any better if they were raped by a native-born British citizen than it is to be raped by a British citizen born on foreign soil.

5) Why should not their lives be made easier by being able to rid some of their abusers?

Why not get rid of all of them? Why not grant all victims the same advantage? Why subject the victims who were unlucky enough to have been abused by a native-born Brit to having to continue to live in the same country as their abuser?

No shit, Sherlock!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Maybe those people should give up their dual citizenship if they want to be real British citizens.

So people with dual citizenship aren't "real" citizens now?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well they're not fully committed are they? They want to be citizens of two countries, and that means there is somewhere they can be deported to if they break the law. You haven't answered the question I've asked twice now - where would you deport British-born citizens to if they don't have dual nationality?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:12 pm

These people aren't "real" British citizens, apparently:

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 460x300_anthonyhopkins_mtg-150x150
Sir Anthony Hopkins

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 460x300_angelalansbury_mtg-150x150
Angela Lansbury

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 460x300_peterframpton_mtg-150x150
Peter Frampton

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 460x300_craigferguson_mtg-150x150
Craig Ferguson

... and many more.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:15 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

Immaterial to the debate over whether it's fair treatment by the government.

Immaterial.

No shit, Sherlock!

Which isn't going to be any better if they were raped by a native-born British citizen than it is to be raped by a British citizen born on foreign soil.

Why not get rid of all of them? Why not grant all victims the same advantage? Why subject the victims who were unlucky enough to have been abused by a native-born Brit to having to continue to live in the same country as their abuser?

No shit, Sherlock!

1) Its fair treatment, they forfeited any right to their citizenship by abusing young children

2) Its very relevant because you are talking bullshit as usual

3) Well it seems that has not sunk in yet as you are defending them having the right to remain citizens

4) Again clueless thick yank as per usual. We cannot send away those born here but those foreign born we can, thus we can at least make the problem lesser for some of the victims, or has this not sunk into that regressive brain of yours yet?

4) Idiotic reply again, we cannot remove the citizenship of people born here, but we can of terrorists and now sex offenders
Again this is about at least helping the problem for some victims, if I had my way, all would be removed, so why are you trying to deny that wanting to defend sex offenders?
You are placing the needs of sex offenders over that of the victim, making you low life scum

6) You left wing regressive are so abhor ant, its no wonder more people are turning to the right and its idiots like you that piss off so many people more people turn to the far right

7) A country has a right where people have come to this country to remove their right to remain here. If you disagree, you think then a country should then except anyone including a war criminal
So which is it dumbo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well they're not fully committed are they? They want to be citizens of two countries, and that means there is somewhere they can be deported to if they break the law. You haven't answered the question I've asked twice now - where would you deport British-born citizens to if they don't have dual nationality?

Azkaban.

No, seriously, you have lots of little uninhabited islands, pick one and build a maximum security prison there.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:18 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Azkaban.

No, seriously, you have lots of little uninhabited islands, pick one and build a maximum security prison there.

Yeah that is great idea, lets start with Texas and ship all offenders there

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Azkaban.

We're talking about what happens after these offenders come out of prison though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:These people aren't "real" British citizens, apparently:

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 460x300_anthonyhopkins_mtg-150x150
Sir Anthony Hopkins

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 460x300_angelalansbury_mtg-150x150
Angela Lansbury

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 460x300_peterframpton_mtg-150x150
Peter Frampton

Asian sex abusers to be stripped of UK citizenship and deported - Page 3 460x300_craigferguson_mtg-150x150
Craig Ferguson

... and many more.

Are they real American citizens though?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:25 pm

Didge wrote:

1) Its fair treatment, they forfeited any right to their citizenship by abusing young children

3) Well it seems that has not sunk in yet as you are defending them having the right to remain citizens

4) Again clueless thick yank as per usual. We cannot send away those born here but those foreign born we can, thus we can at least make the problem lesser for some of the victims, or has this not sunk into that regressive brain of yours yet?

4) Idiotic reply again, we cannot remove the citizenship of people born here, but we can of terrorists and now sex offenders
Again this is about at least helping the problem for some victims, if I had my way, all would be removed, so why are you trying to deny that wanting to defend sex offenders?
You are placing the needs of sex offenders over that of the victim, making you low life scum

6) You left wing regressive are so abhor ant, its no wonder more people are turning to the right and its idiots like you that piss off so many people more people turn to the far right

7) A country has a right where people have come to this country to remove their right to remain here. If you disagree, you think then a country should then except anyone including a war criminal
So which is it dumbo?

1) How can you say that treating your citizens differently when they commit the same crime is fair treatment? You're either a citizen, entitled to the rights and protections of every other citizen, or you're not.

2) Just because other countries do it doesn't somehow make it right. Shall we say that because China imprisons political dissidents, Cameron or Obama should get to do the same?

3) Either take away citizenship from all sex-abuser citizens, or from none of them, and you'll be treating all your legal citizens the same. Until then, you won't be -- by your own admission.

4) You can build a prison on an isolated island and sentence them to a life term to be served there, and put all the sex abusers there. It would be effective deportation and have the same positive effect for the victims you described -- even more so than, say, kicking a French-born British citizen back over the Channel.

5) Looks like you skipped number 5, chief ...

6) I'm rubber, you're glue. Bounces off me, sticks to you.

7) You can remove the right of someone who isn't a citizen to live in the UK, sure. But when they're a citizen, that's supposed to mean they have more rights than that. I still think the only crime that should result in loss of citizenship is treason. For all other crimes, a fair nation must treat all people with the status of "citizen" the same.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:25 pm

Maybe Ben would like to explain to the forum why he thinks the UK should keep foreign sex offenders in the UK. To then where in many of these cases they are Pakistani Muslims, back into the community where already there has been a problem of covering up these crimes. To then making many Muslim girls vulnerable to these sex offenders. Maybe he would like to guarantee the Muslim/Asian community that none of the girls will be abused on their release? maybe he can explain to the victims why he thinks they should have the right to remain in the UK and why they the victims mean lesser to him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:These people aren't "real" British citizens, apparently:

Sir Anthony Hopkins

Angela Lansbury

Peter Frampton

Craig Ferguson

... and many more.

Of course they are! They can vote, live here and receive our public services -- what would make them not a real citizen?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Didge wrote:

So which is it dumbo?

1) How can you say that treating your citizens differently when they commit the same crime is fair treatment? You're either a citizen, entitled to the rights and protections of every other citizen, or you're not.

2) Just because other countries do it doesn't somehow make it right. Shall we say that because China imprisons political dissidents, Cameron or Obama should get to do the same?

3) Either take away citizenship from all sex-abuser citizens, or from none of them, and you'll be treating all your legal citizens the same. Until then, you won't be -- by your own admission.

4) You can build a prison on an isolated island and sentence them to a life term to be served there, and put all the sex abusers there. It would be effective deportation and have the same positive effect for the victims you described -- even more so than, say, kicking a French-born British citizen back over the Channel.

5) Looks like you skipped number 5, chief ...

6) I'm rubber, you're glue. Bounces off me, sticks to you.

7) You can remove the right of someone who isn't a citizen to live in the UK, sure. But when they're a citizen, that's supposed to mean they have more rights than that. I still think the only crime that should result in loss of citizenship is treason. For all other crimes, a fair nation must treat all people with the status of "citizen" the same.

The idea is to strip them of their British citizenship, then they will no longer be British citizens and can be deported.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:27 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Azkaban.

We're talking about what happens after these offenders come out of prison though.

What happens to a native-born UK citizen upon release? Why should that be different than what happens to a non-native-born UK citizen upon release?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Of course they are! They can vote, live here and receive our public services -- what would make them not a real citizen?

Well they still want to be British don't they? They're not committed to being fully American.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What happens to a native-born UK citizen upon release? Why should that be different than what happens to a non-native-born UK citizen upon release?

Back to my question then - where do you think native-born UK citizens should be deported to once they come out of prison?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next