NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yashika Bageerathi To Be Deported Within Hours

Go down

Yashika Bageerathi To Be Deported Within Hours Empty Yashika Bageerathi To Be Deported Within Hours

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:19 pm

JimN

3:25 PM on 2/4/2014

Good! She came here on false pretences and is no doubt living off the taxpayer. No sympathy.

MaxShalamar2112

3:15 PM on 2/4/2014

Counting the hours until this UK News comes under World News Smile

BTW My mum smacked me when I was 7 - I'd like to go to the Maldives or Seychelles please Smile

andysurrey

3:09 PM on 2/4/2014

Have we madfe sure she has paid for this fantastic education , or are mugs likeme sitting at work today to pay for an illegal immigrant to have a freebie ??

me me me

3:07 PM on 2/4/2014

get the plane away now instead of later wasting our tax payers cash

Mark Dixon

3:04 PM on 2/4/2014

Great send them all home all the lot

Mustafa Leek

3:01 PM on 2/4/2014

What is she still doing here????

Albert John Dutton

2:59 PM on 2/4/2014

The decision to deport is absolutely the correct one... how can having a violent relative be justification for allowing them to stay in this country? How many millions are out there with similar problems? and how many millions would use it as grounds for immigration to the country if they were allowed to stay... millions? Again teachers are showing themselves to be completely out of touch in regard to use of taxpayers money as they seem to think that it is a bottomless pit and can be used for whatever purpose they see fit. it should only be used for the education of UK citizens not illegal immigrants...

Pete Card

3:37 PM on 2/4/2014

what I don't understand is the family could have gone anywhere nearer to there home land , Madagascar , even Australia , anywhere in Africa , or Malaysia ect ect so I ask the question . Why does every migrant want to here ??? makes no sense

Goads Bollox

3:07 PM on 2/4/2014

She is in the UK Illegally.
She NEEDS TO BE DEPORTED NOW.
Stop crying, she is NOT in danger.
Mauritius is a SAFE country with a democratic leadership.

SHE IS ILLEGALLY HERE AND IS BEING LEGALLY DEPORTED.

SHE SHOULD ALSO BE FINED FOR THE COSTS OF REMOVING HER

Back to top Go down

Yashika Bageerathi To Be Deported Within Hours Empty Re: Yashika Bageerathi To Be Deported Within Hours

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:54 am

Had a wonderful nights sleep last night.

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Yashika Bageerathi To Be Deported Within Hours Empty Re: Yashika Bageerathi To Be Deported Within Hours

Post by eddie Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:56 am

Why isn't her mother and sister going too then?
Not that I am saying it's right to deport her, but why her and not her family?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:00 am

eddie wrote:

They are a separate case - Yashika, no matter how many times the media call her a child, is 19 years old and is an adult.

I'd have thought her mum and siblings would have gone back with her through choice though?

But then again, her mother came here to test the waters first, leaving Yashika behind in Mauritius for a couple of years when she was much younger, so I'm guessing she doesn't give a sh1t!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:11 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:

They are a separate case - Yashika, no matter how many times the media call her a child, is 19 years old and is an adult.

I'd have thought her mum and siblings would have gone back with her through choice though?

But then again, her mother came here to test the waters first, leaving Yashika behind in Mauritius for a couple of years when she was much younger, so I'm guessing she doesn't give a sh1t!

Hmmm and also showing that Yashika was in no immediate danger then, too?

Makes me laugh though, that they've deported this girl, who, to give her credit, has done well for herself, but leave people like Abu Hamza here to cause trouble!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:16 am

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Hmmm and also showing that Yashika was in no immediate danger then, too?

Makes me laugh though, that they've deported this girl, who, to give her credit, has done well for herself, but leave people like Abu Hamza here to cause trouble!!

Well we can say that all the time.

It happens every day but every few months one of these which pull at our heart strings pops up doesn't it?

The other week there was the story of the American man who had to leave his wife(?) and child here. Now, upon reading the story it was clear he had decided not to take up residency or domicile or something for tax reasons - smart arsed little pr1ck. The greed of some people eh?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:17 am

I thought abu got extradited to the USA ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:20 am

There are so many in England who want to believe these things - it's nice to help people isn't it? But don't be fooled!

When he arrived in the UK from Pakistan, the story of Ahmer Rana – 15, orphaned, homeless and in fear of his life – touched the hearts of those he met.

The teenager found himself with foster parents, a school place and a petition signed by 4,000 supporters – including his local MP – asking the Home Office not to deport him.

But he now has a lot of explaining to do to the people of his adopted home in Carmarthen, south-west Wales, after his story was exposed as a tissue of lies.

His name is actually Daniyal Shahzad, he is a year older than he claimed to be, and his parents, far from being killed, are both alive and well. The UK Border Agency uncovered the lies and has rejected his plea to stay in the Britain.

Mr Shahzad has admitted that he came to Britain to send cash home to his family.

He said: ‘I would like to say sorry to my friends in school who have supported me. I have let everyone down. I think I’m the same person that they know – I haven’t changed. I hope they’ll forgive me. If I could go back I would change everything. I would tell the truth.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1359159/Ahmer-Rana-fraud-Schoolboy-posed-homeless-orphan-facing-death-deported.html#ixzz2xoFA1Y3Y

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:24 am

he should pay back what he stole

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Anna Botting last night looked in pain as she spoke with yashika's headteacher who I think was at the airport with yashika's mother (who was too distraught to speak) - Anna gave such comforting words to the criminals.

Here's a comment on the Sky News forum now which echoes some of my concerns:

There seems to be a huge lack of information from the news regarding this girl. When exactly did she come to England?, when did she start her A levels?, did she take GCSEs?. If she arrived in December 2011 and started her English education immediately, then she had 5 months to complete her GCSEs before embarking on A levels.
Sky News, please ask on my behalf why it is that a child comes to this Country claiming she is running from awful physical abuse (as used in her asylum application) yet this terrible life she had been forced to live in Mauritius had no impact whatsoever on her school work. If it was that bad she probably wouldn't be such a high flyer, unless of course she is mentally a very strong person. In which case why all the fuss about sending her home on her own.
Will one of your reporters ask that question Sky......No I thought not. In fact I doubt you will even print this as it will show just how biased your organisation is. Never one to miss an opportunity to put down a Brit though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:20 pm

The story which I have is that 4 people from Mauritius came to this country in 2011 on a tourist Visa. When this Visa ran out, they decided they would remain in the UK illegally.
Obviously at least one person enrolled to do A-levels at a London College - also illegally.
Does anybody know how they supported themselves for 3 years? Presumably they have either been working illegally or claiming benefits and using our health and education systems. Now I assume that the remaining three illegal immigrants will spend more tax-payers' money in legal costs in an attempt to remain in the UK.

They are Mauritius citizen; therefore they should return to Mauritius. I assume that their airfares will be paid by British taxpayers as well.

No wonder Britain has huge debts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:37 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:The story which I have is that 4 people from Mauritius came to this country in 2011 on a tourist Visa. When this Visa ran out, they decided they would remain in the UK illegally.
Obviously at least one person enrolled to do A-levels at a London College - also illegally.
Does anybody know how they supported themselves for 3 years? Presumably they have either been working illegally or claiming benefits and using our health and education systems. Now I assume that the remaining three illegal immigrants will spend more tax-payers' money in legal costs in an attempt to remain in the UK.

They are Mauritius citizen; therefore they should return to Mauritius. I assume that their airfares will be paid by British taxpayers as well.

obviously we do not have a system that can cope with the people who come here and do not leave, how did they manage to enroll in a london college and get benefits, non of our systems seem to work...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:The story which I have is that 4 people from Mauritius came to this country in 2011 on a tourist Visa. When this Visa ran out, they decided they would remain in the UK illegally.

obviously we do not have a system that can cope with the people who come here and do not leave, how did they manage to enroll in a london college and get benefits, non of our systems seem to work...

I wonder where they were living for all these years?

A much-needed council house maybe?

And on last nights Sky News the headteacher told us that yashika's mother has said if she's allowed to finish her A-levels they'll all go home together. Now, who the feck does she think she is??!

Well, she's not been allowed to finish them and she's been sent home - so, are you going to go with her, or was the above a lie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:09 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

And on last nights Sky News the headteacher told us that yashika's mother has said if she's allowed to finish her A-levels they'll all go home together.   Now, who the feck does she think she is??!

Well, she's not been allowed to finish them and she's been sent home - so, are you going to go with her, or was the above a lie?

it takes the p, they dictate to us when they will go home, this country really is on its knees ..

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:30 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

And on last nights Sky News the headteacher told us that yashika's mother has said if she's allowed to finish her A-levels they'll all go home together.   Now, who the feck does she think she is??!

See i am all,for helping genuine, frightened refugees.
But this story is starting to stink....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:31 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Agreed eddie - those from war-torn places, not from Ibiza and Ayia Napa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:32 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

starting to stink its been like a year old box of fish for quite sometime ..

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Why would a mother let her child go back to "danger"???
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:34 pm

eddie wrote:Why would a mother let her child go back to "danger"???

Why did she leave her there in the first place - when she was younger?

It's not been reported very well that part - she came here with her other kids first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:36 pm

eddie wrote:Why would a mother let her child go back to "danger"???

they came on a visa with the intention of staying, its quite obvious and the fuss, cost etc of getting her out has shown just how useless anything we have in place truly is, this is just the tiniest tip of the iceberg and we also have the Lord knows how many "legals" flooding in too..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:37 pm

James Brokenshire, the Immigration Minister, told MPs that he had examined the facts of the case and had concluded that there was no justification for ministers to intervene because it was not of an "exceptional nature".

He said the student had arrived on a visitor's visa in December 2011, two years after her mother.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-26837257

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:37 pm

So, yashika was left in the dangerous resort at the age of 14.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:39 pm

kick her out and send her family with her...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:33 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:So, yashika was left in the dangerous resort at the age of 14.

Well,there you go then.
The whole fallacy of her being in impending danger was total carp.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:43 pm

What a complete whitest of racism , the usual Andy stuff...

Go and suck Kaka aff Andy...

Taking pleasure in others misery.

Pffttttt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:47 pm

Joy Division wrote:What a complete whitest of racism , the usual Andy stuff...

Pffttttt.

Eh?

The misery is that the English are suffering because of mass immigration, false asylum applications, fake student visas being handed out and a certain section of the British community who it doesn't affect sticking their noses in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:48 pm

eddie wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:So, yashika was left in the dangerous resort at the age of 14.

Well,there you go then.
The whole fallacy of her being in impending danger was total carp.

more BS to come here and stay...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:51 pm

Pffttttt.

How has this got to do with racism?

I'm certainly not racist. If the girl was in any danger whatsoever I'd be among the first to sign a petition to keep her here, believe me!

But she wasn't. It seems that some kind of lie has been told.
Even her mother isn't unduly worried she's going back as she hasn't gone with her!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:34 pm

eddie wrote:

Pffttttt.

How has this got to do with racism?

I'm certainly not racist. If the girl was in any danger whatsoever I'd be among the first to sign a petition to keep her here, believe me!

But she wasn't. It seems that some kind of lie has been told.
Even her mother isn't unduly worried she's going back as she hasn't gone with her!

an, I never meant you Eddie!..I'm sure as a fellow female you would help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down