NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death row...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Death row... Empty Death row...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:15 am

As our host Ben is a Texan, do you often hear of the next inmate to get put to death? Perhaps you have seen protestors on the streets who are against the death penalty?
Some believe in death sentences and some don't , what's your take Ben?..more so as you live in one of the states who do carry out the death penalty.

Back to top Go down

Death row... Empty Re: Death row...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:24 am

I'd like to give an Englishman's viewpoint on the death penalty - i'm all for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:35 am

BigAndy9 wrote:I'd like to give an Englishman's viewpoint on the death penalty - i'm all for it.

And when you fuck up, describe how do you apologize?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:I'd like to give an Englishman's viewpoint on the death penalty - i'm all for it.

..that's a great question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Im in favour of the death penalty
However I do know it doesn't act as a deterrent, costs a fortune and fewer and fewer countries use it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:18 pm

NemsAgain wrote:Im in favour of the death penalty
However I do know it doesn't act as a deterrent, costs a fortune and fewer and fewer countries use it.

..I often think at times that Im In favour of it for terrible crimes like killing kids etc, bit then I think I would like those who committed such awful crimes to suffer for every minute for the rest of their time in prison ...the toughest prison imaginable with no contact whatsoever with other Inmates or any form of activity, telly or anything whatsoever like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Depends what the fvck up is, but I usually say "sorry about that".

Strange question for a thread about death row Quill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:21 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

..here's my mate, the best of the RW bunch and with the best manner tae!

Hope Santy was good to you Andy?!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Hello jd buddy. It was a great Christmas thanks. I tend not to get much off him these days but it's all about the kids and being together isn't it and that's been wonderful so far.

Hope you're having a great time too pal.

Best regards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:36 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Hello jd buddy.  It was a great Christmas thanks.  I tend not to get much off him these days but it's all about the kids and being together isn't it and that's been wonderful so far.

Best regards.

..ah thanks Andy Smile that's great to hear and I share your thoughts, Christmas Eve must be the only night of the year where the bairns want to go to bed eh?!!, we had a good one too mate.

Yeah, been enjoying it Too,

Regards, JD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Hello jd buddy.  It was a great Christmas thanks.  I tend not to get much off him these days but it's all about the kids and being together isn't it and that's been wonderful so far.

Best regards.

..ah thanks Andy :)that's great to hear and I share your thoughts, Christmas Eve must be the only night of the year where the bairns want to go to bed eh?!!, we had a good one too mate.

Regards, JD

Did you inject heroin while the bairns were in bed & did you take the moral high ground with someone behind their back knowing that couldn't get back at you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

..ah thanks Andy :)that's great to hear and I share your thoughts, Christmas Eve must be the only night of the year where the bairns want to go to bed eh?!!, we had a good one too mate.

Regards, JD

Did you inject heroin while the bairns were in bed & did you take the moral high ground with someone behind their back knowing that couldn't get back at you?

For goodness sake Shady, your like an excited teenager...

Now, get your hand out of your shorts, and pull them ...or I will pull them up for you. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Shady wrote:

Now, get your hand out of your shorts, and pull them ...or I will pull them up for you. Laughing 

It's an irritating troll that is best ignored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:43 pm

My take on the death penalty is maybe a bit weird, in that I'm mostly against it but I always have to point out that for the notorious dictators of the world, I would remain in favor of it.

In Texas we might have a little on the news when an inmate's execution is coming up, but usually not a lot of discussion. Which is bad, because we're all, collectively as a state, killing a person. I think we should talk about that. I don't want to kill anyone, even someone who's committed horrible crimes.

I think it's uncivilized vengeance, to be honest. It's an official, sanctioned expression of hatred, and I would like to see it done away with.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:48 pm

There are some crimes which are so evil, where there is not a single shred of doubt where I would support the death penalty. Some people are just beyond rehabilitation  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:52 am

Joy Division wrote:
Shady wrote:

Ewww sticky  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:09 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Andy, the question wasn't exactly to challenge your post. It just followed you in the mix. But I would like to hear your view...or the Englishman's view, as you put it.

However, you can see in advance where I'm coming from. The problem is if you put a man to death and subsequently realize it was a mistake, then you are no better than a heinous murderer yourself.

And no matter what, you will never be sure.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:16 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:My take on the death penalty is maybe a bit weird, in that I'm mostly against it but I always have to point out that for the notorious dictators of the world, I would remain in favor of it.

In Texas we might have a little on the news when an inmate's execution is coming up, but usually not a lot of discussion. Which is bad, because we're all, collectively as a state, killing a person. I think we should talk about that. I don't want to kill anyone, even someone who's committed horrible crimes.

I think it's uncivilized vengeance, to be honest. It's an official, sanctioned expression of hatred, and I would like to see it done away with.

I think one of the worst things they did was kill Saddam, as time has shown, there was less killing and more building and learning under him.  Neutral Neutral Neutral 
Most great societies are built by the hand of a tyrant but with time we respect their vision. Examples are as broad as Romulus and Cesar to Queen Victoria.

At least Saddam was bringing secularism to the middle east and kept the Shia and Sunni from fighting each other and killing the Christians in Iraq. Plus as a tyrant he wont go down in history, there are many that eclipse him, his one record is the largest employment of teachers in a single drive. When he came to power he employed 50,000 teachers to teach every man, woman and child to read. And we only have to look at Afghanistan to see what a big deal teaching women to read is in the middle east.

I don't know I read a lot of historical novels and dictators seem to make the most interesting history, both good and bad. scratch 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:35 am

Original Quill wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Andy, the question wasn't exactly to challenge your post.  It just followed you in the mix.  But I would like to hear your view...or the Englishman's view, as you put it.

However, you can see in advance where I'm coming from.  The problem is if you put a man to death and subsequently realize it was a mistake, then you are no better than a heinous murderer yourself.

Morning Quill x

There are circumstances where we can be absolutely sure though aren't there? What about the guys who killed Lee Rigby? Death row... Questi22

Death row... Drummer-Lee-Rigby-6430691

Two British Muslim fanatics have been found guilty of the murder of soldier Lee Rigby, who was from Greater Manchester.

Converts Michael Adebolajo, 29, and Michael Adebowale, 22, were convicted at the Old Bailey after running Fusilier Rigby down in a car and then hacking him to death with a meat cleaver and knives in front of horrified onlookers.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/lee-rigby-trial-michael-adebolajo-6431418

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:27 pm

They should swing, but that would make them martyrs for the rest of the lunatics who think their god wants this.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:34 pm

they should be given hard labour for life,and nothing to eat but bacon sandwiches. ps washed down with a pint of best bitter!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:14 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Aye...I've got something long and hard for him if he does not behave , and it's not a syringe  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Joy Division wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Aye...I've got something long and hard for him if he does not behave , and it's not a syringe  Laughing 

Is that really necessary on a thread like this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:25 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Did you ask shady the same when he FIRST said I inject heroin in front of my children?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:27 pm

This thread was fine till shady butted in with his usual wannabe a bully tactics....

Lets not be selective again eh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:33 pm

Joy Division wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Did you ask shady the same when he FIRST said I inject heroin in front of my children?

Where did shady get the idea you do that JD?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:05 pm

Joy Division wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Looking back JD I think he asked you whether you did, he didn't say you did? I might have missed something Death row... Confus26

by Shady
on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Search in: Miscellany
Topic: Death row...
Replies: 25
Views: 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Joy Division wrote:This thread was fine till shady butted in with his usual wannabe a bully tactics....

I think we have all said things that insult others JD, cant really get offended when its done back  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:26 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Andy, the question wasn't exactly to challenge your post.  It just followed you in the mix.  But I would like to hear your view...or the Englishman's view, as you put it.

However, you can see in advance where I'm coming from.  The problem is if you put a man to death and subsequently realize it was a mistake, then you are no better than a heinous murderer yourself.

Morning Quill x

There are circumstances where we can be absolutely sure though aren't there? What about the guys who killed Lee Rigby? Death row... Questi22

Two British Muslim fanatics have been found guilty of the murder of soldier Lee Rigby, who was from Greater Manchester.

Converts Michael Adebolajo, 29, and Michael Adebowale, 22, were convicted at the Old Bailey after running Fusilier Rigby down in a car and then hacking him to death with a meat cleaver and knives in front of horrified onlookers.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/lee-rigby-trial-michael-adebolajo-6431418

Hi FtL, hope you're enjoying the break x

I oppose the Death Penalty, unquestionably. At first however upon this story breaking earlier this year it tested that opinion. But then after thinking about it, there would be no better way than executing these two to promote copy cat murders. There is nothing greater for these brainwashed fanatics than them believing they will die fighting for their holy cause. We can't understand that mentality but they can and do and these two wont be the only ones with that ideology.

As Nems has said, it isn't a deterrent. Otherwise those countries with the death penalty would have lower crime rates and that isn't the case. Astonishingly the Scandinavian countries have some of the lowest crime rates and successful rehabilitation of those committing minor crimes- and they have prisons that would probably be be described by our tabloids as holiday camps-well they work  Smile 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:02 pm

feelthelove wrote:There are some crimes which are so evil, where there is not a single shred of doubt where I would support the death penalty.  Some people are just beyond rehabilitation  No 

I'm with you ftl.

Is Blair on holiday this Christmas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:04 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:This thread was fine till shady butted in with his usual wannabe a bully tactics....

I think we have all said things that insult others JD, cant really get offended when its done back  No 
.well that has much truth to it Nems, but I've never personally had any dealings with shady before, he is bang out of order at the comments he made to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:07 pm

The muppets who murdered Lee Rigby should be forced into hard Labour seven days a week, the locked up in solitary confinement seven nights a week...

With a Christian bible for company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Eilzel wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Morning Quill x

Hi FtL, hope you're enjoying the break x

I oppose the Death Penalty, unquestionably. At first however upon this story breaking earlier this year it tested that opinion. But then after thinking about it, there would be no better way than executing these two to promote copy cat murders. There is nothing greater for these brainwashed fanatics than them believing they will die fighting for their holy cause. We can't understand that mentality but they can and do and these two wont be the only ones with that ideology.

As Nems has said, it isn't a deterrent. Otherwise those countries with the death penalty would have lower crime rates and that isn't the case. Astonishingly the Scandinavian countries have some of the lowest crime rates and successful rehabilitation of those committing minor crimes- and they have prisons that would probably be be described by our tabloids as holiday camps-well they work  Smile 

Hey Les, good to see you  I love you x

I am thanks, I've had a lovely Christmas with my family.  Hope you did too, I know how much you were looking forward to it Death row... Santa_31x

I do understand where you are coming from and I also know that these guys are likely to be happy to die for their cause.  The crime they committed was so awful though it's hard to understand why we would want to keep them alive if not for revenge.  Hard labour? Well yes perhaps, particularly if that work could improve communities but all that takes money and supervision.  Nicko's bacon sandwiches and bitter is an interesting alternative.  If you could find out what someone's worst nightmare out and make them live it but again that would be about revenge.

I don't know what the answer is, I wish I did Death row... Sigh26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:48 pm

He's a prick JD, just ignore the stupid moron.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Catman wrote:

Hi Phil, JD...

Ole' softy is only as important as the rise he gets.  Ignore him.

@FTL: I have other problems with the death penalty.  How do you know you are hurting him?  In fact, how do you know what you are doing to yourself?  If you remove him as a living, breathing being, do you feel better?  You've just removed from yourself the object of your hatred.  Edward I thought he solved this by drawing and quartering his victims first, to make sure it was pain and death.  But I have this feeling that death is a form of release.  Perhaps, when you kill 'em, you are doing them a favor.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Alright Quill...that's good advice from both you and Phil Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Touchy subject is this death row btw!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:10 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Catman wrote:

Hi Phil, JD...

@FTL: I have other problems with the death penalty.  How do you know you are hurting him?  In fact, how do you know what you are doing to yourself?  If you remove him as a living, breathing being, do you feel better?  You've just removed from yourself the object of your hatred.  Edward I thought he solved this by drawing and quartering his victims first, to make sure it was pain and death.  But I have this feeling that death is a form of release.  Perhaps, when you kill 'em, you are doing them a favor.

Yes i do ignore him and don't reply to his posts, just gets a bit irritating when he is following you around the boards and being an irritating little twat, that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Catman wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Hi Phil, JD...

Yes i do ignore him and don't reply to his posts, just gets a bit irritating when he is following you around the boards and being an irritating little twat, that's all.

And making threads to wind him up helps how?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:13 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

Giving him a taste of his own medicine that's all  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:14 pm

.....Who pulled your chain anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Thats fine as long as you can take it when its directed back at you  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Catman wrote:.....Who pulled your chain anyway?

Oh ffs Phils is in fighting mode again
Dont you ever get on your own wick?  lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:17 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

Thats fine as long as you can take it when its directed back at you  :D 

I'll just ignore his posts like i usually do...Don't think that trolling the majority of my posts and JD's posts should be allowed though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:18 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:.....Who pulled your chain anyway?

Don't you ever get on yours?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Don't you ever get on yours?

Nah Im lovely I am Death row... 2Q==

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Catman wrote:

Hi Phil, JD...

You may be right Quill, I've posted a lot in the past about this. There is a very fine line between justice and revenge  Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:46 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

...I suspecting his own head or from flap Nems,desperate people say desperate things you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:56 pm

Joy Division wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

...I suspecting his own head or from flap Nems,desperate people say desperate things you know.

Aint that the truth!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:21 am

Original Quill wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Most countries have guidelines - you follow the guidelines and sleep well knowing you have followed them.

You definitely wouldn't be a heinous murderer, if for some reason a mistake was made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next