NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jurors wave at grandfather, 62, as they clear him of murder - after he admitted smothering 'nasty' wife to death while blaming her for speeding up death of their cancer-stricken daughter

Go down

Jurors wave at grandfather, 62, as they clear him of murder - after he admitted smothering 'nasty' wife to death while blaming her for speeding up death of their cancer-stricken daughter Empty Jurors wave at grandfather, 62, as they clear him of murder - after he admitted smothering 'nasty' wife to death while blaming her for speeding up death of their cancer-stricken daughter

Post by Guest Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:41 pm

Several jury members waved at a grandfather they had cleared of murdering his wife as they left the court room. David Sadler, 62, admitted killing his wife Jill, 58, at their home in Moreton, Wirral, but denied her murder. He told police he strangled and smothered his wife with a pillow.

He said on the evening of his wife's death, he had drank more than ten pints of lager.

He told police: 'I just snapped, she caused the death of my daughter. I was just fed up with all the pressure. She just went for me.'

Liverpool Crown Court heard the couple's daughter, mother-of-two Joanne Reszczynski, 34, died of lung cancer in January this year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6121615/Jury-waves-grandfather-62-clear-murder.html

Back to top Go down