NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

houses

+7
Andy
Ben Reilly
Syl
Irn Bru
Tommy Monk
Major
nicko
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

houses - Page 2 Empty houses

Post by nicko Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

The British Government has just announced that HALF of all new houses built we now be given to immigrants.  fOR FCUK SAKE, we have thousands of our own young people who have no chance of ever getting an house.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

houses - Page 2 Empty Re: houses

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:17 am

@Raggs
STFU
I am using EDL to try and make you happy by not saying Brit.. I don't give a fuck about the actual party Whatever Race hate group from the UK.

50% of the news out of the UK that is not related to the royal family is about your epidemic of race hate groups and neo nazis running in politics.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:20 am

Here's what happens...

http://www.helptobuy.gov.uk/mortgage-guarantee/how-does-it-work

A mortgage supported by the Help to Buy: mortgage guarantee scheme works in exactly the same way as any other mortgage except that under the scheme the Government offers lenders the option to purchase a guarantee on mortgage loans.

Because of this support, lenders taking part are able to offer home buyers more high-loan-to-value mortgages (80-95%).

You will still be fully responsible for your mortgage repayments. So if you have a 5% deposit, you will need to take out and pay back a 95% mortgage.

The ISA scheme isn't that much different from any other ISA scheme and besides there has only been a take up of just over 56,000 since the scheme started which is well below what was expected. So maybe it's the immigrants that will help restart the construction of new houses which is the reason for it in the first place.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:21 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:what a load of crap....
the "common people" fight it every time they go to the polls.....

see vaya...we beleive (in general) in "the will of the people"

NOT in some dictator like you that lays down what opinion is acceptable or not

Yeah Cause You'd be happy if ISIS were elected in Syria, Or if they only got 10% of the vote it would make there existence Ok?
Face it YOU are all for using force on OTHER people and nations. But when the Evil is Clearly coming out of Europe/Uk your like "Oh no it is a legitimate view and must be Protected.. " and the only reason is they are white, how is the EDLs Stuff any different than ISIS making Muslim only nations? it's not

Twat...how often do I HAVE to say it.....MY way to deal with it (and it should have been done years ago), would be to seal em IN...NO-ONE gets out, no refugees nothing and nothing gets in

and let em slaughter one another

then when the dust settles....tell the remaining 100,000 survivors they either behave nicely or we shut the gates again.....

I have never seen interfering in anothe states internal affairs as a "righteous thing" (unlike you lefties who want to stop "dictator "x" from murdering a million of his own people)

as long as "they" are no threat to "us" WTF has it to do with us???

the sooner we can get away from using oil and send the arabs scuttling back into their sand dunes the better for me...but then YOU will want to send em aid, blaming US for "raping their resources" despite the fact we have paid them trillions over the years for it. NOW what their "leaders " did with that money aint my concern....or my "fault" either.

@Irn
it comes from the typical Racist reaction we have come to expect from the UK (seriously trying to beat the Southern sates of the USA for concentration of redneck) ... Immigrants might get something so they have to Cry, they might have to work So they have to Cry, they might have to compete they have to cry.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:21 am

veya_victaous wrote:@Raggs
STFU
I am using EDL to try and make you happy by not saying Brit.. I don't give a fuck about the actual party Whatever Race hate group from the UK.

50% of the news out of the UK that is not related to the royal family is about your epidemic of race hate groups and neo nazis running in politics.

No I won't STFU. Not only are you completely off topic, but you're now trying to stop me pulling you up for your violent nature and racism.

The EDL is not a political party by the way. Perhaps you should learn something before you start spouting off.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:23 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:and Veya, isis already have their representatives here, ready to stand in the next election....

so houses - Page 2 2190311264

And You are trying to argue that Brits are NOT Dumb confused confused confused confused
you just lost that argument Cool Cool Razz Razz Razz Razz

corbybn Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:25 am

Irn Bru wrote:Here's what happens...

A mortgage supported by the Help to Buy: mortgage guarantee scheme works in exactly the same way as any other mortgage except that under the scheme the Government offers lenders the option to purchase a guarantee on mortgage loans.

Because of this support, lenders taking part are able to offer home buyers more high-loan-to-value mortgages (80-95%).

You will still be fully responsible for your mortgage repayments. So if you have a 5% deposit, you will need to take out and pay back a 95% mortgage.

The ISA scheme isn't that much different from any other ISA scheme and besides there has only been a take up of just over 56,000 since the scheme started which is well below what was expected. So maybe it's the immigrants that will help restart the construction of new houses which is the reason for it in the first place.

The ISA scheme is different because the Government pays a bonus when you buy a house. Other ISA schemes just have tax-free interest, and anyone can have one.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:29 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:@Raggs
STFU

No I won't STFU. Not only are you completely off topic, but you're now trying to stop me pulling you up for your violent nature and racism.

The EDL is not a political party by the way. Perhaps you should learn something before you start spouting off.

so it is just as standard Brits Social Group that's activities include Promotion of Racial division, Nationalism, trying create and Anglo Apartheid.

That makes it much worse  Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:34 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Here's what happens...

The ISA scheme is different because the Government pays a bonus when you buy a house. Other ISA schemes just have tax-free interest, and anyone can have one.

If it's interest free then that's a bonus and besides the amount is limited anyway to £3000 and how many of the 56,000 have used the ISA scheme to save up the money and how many were immigrants?

The revenue from the tax paid on people building these homes or kick-starting the housing market more than oiffsest the tiny amount of maoney involved.

The orginal claim seemed to me appeared to be that the government were funding the morgage by paying 20% of the morgage..........they're not
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:24 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

so it is just as standard Brits Social Group that's activities include Promotion of Racial division, Nationalism, trying create and Anglo Apartheid.

NO. Its a bunch of english veyas that would (just like you) love to impose their view on everyone else but are frustrated by the fact no one takes them particularly seriously Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:46 am

Lord Foul wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

NO. Its a bunch of english veyas that would (just like you) love to impose their view on everyone else but are frustrated by the fact no one takes them particularly seriously Rolling Eyes

Anti Nationalists is not bad, anyone anti Nazi is, Patriotism is one thing, loving your country is Ok but these swastika Brits just hate other peoples because the are cowards that know that they are incapable of competition in the modern world they are obsolete and due for extinction.
of course they are 'protected' because Nazi like Nationalism is Epidemic in 'old world' nations. Let face it Europe is so Racist it couldn't even form an a working Union after Decades because of the small minded Racism between Europeans  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Stormee has a strange Idea that the UK gets to say they don't want to be part of the western empire, Raggs Persistently acts like British lives are worth more than any other nationality (actually she acts like they are the Only lives worth anything). And then You all Act like the fact that British Authorities are Incompetent is an argument against immigration instead of for it, Yes You lot will go the scrap heap but if you are scrap what do you expect? Even You are Happy for the benefits of globalization But think you can go 'not our problem' when the problem is on YOUR DOOR STEP.

I don't even have to tell you what to do, Just continue what your doing Get weaker and weaker, poorer and poorer more meaningless with each passing year.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:35 am

I don't think Veya likes us, but then, he's a twat, and who cares what a nonentity like him thinks about us . he's another keyboard warrior. Silly silly boy.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:34 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

If it's interest free then that's a bonus and besides the amount is limited anyway to £3000 and how many of the 56,000 have used the ISA scheme to save up the money and how many were immigrants?

The revenue from the tax paid on people building these homes or kick-starting the housing market more than oiffsest the tiny amount of maoney involved.

The orginal claim seemed to me appeared to be that the government were funding the morgage by paying 20% of the morgage..........they're not

The interest free part of of ISAs is costing the Government money in that they're not getting the taxes from interest, that's true, and from next April, a lot more people won't pay interest on a certain amount of interest earned whether it's in an ISA or not. However, the Government is actively putting money into these help-to-buy ISAs as long as the holder does actually buy a house, so it's different.

I agree there's a limit to how much you save in these particular ISAs, and how much you can pay in each month, so despite the relatively high interest rate and the bonus paid in, I'm not sure how much they help really.

All these help to buy schemes sound good, but they're a bit limited, and it would be a lot easier to just put a cap on house prices. Can you imagine the uproar if people could no longer profit so much from selling their house though? Laughing

I don't understand the 20% business. On the website I found it says that the Government lends the buyer up to 20% of the house price, which doesn't have to be paid back for ages, so how are they then paying 95% of the mortgage straightaway?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:19 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

How do you define native?

I asked Veya that too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:25 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

now you ask fuzz, I actually have defined what I would consider "native" a good while back in a longer post about "social justice" but you probably never read it since more than half a dozen lines seems beyond your abilty to read,
so for you

"to me anyone with 30 yrs residency (them OR their parents combined) should be considered "a native "
"alternatively anyone with 10 years continuous tax and NI contributions should be considered as such, with the proviso that if they commit a criminal offence they loose ONE year of residency per year of sentence..."

so you are probably ok fuzz...

I consider you a native
and by gum you certainly act like one, a good old capitalist grabber....... Razz
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:43 pm

Stormee wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

I always used to say to staff - don't bring me problems bring me soluttions.

So what are your solutions stormee?

In detail.......

FIRST step to a solution is to let the whole world KNOW that they will not be allowed onto OUR soil unless they have gone through a stringent legal vetting system including health checks not paid for by us..
Secondly, NO ONE from overseas will get anything from us if they are allowed in, they MUST be ENTIRELY self sufficient for 5 years and only then will they be considered for minimum help.

Thirdly. Any legal airline/ship or train company bringing anyone into our country without bona fide entitlement papers will have MASSIVE FINES imposed on them, confiscation and or impounding of any transport vehicles and possibly jail as well.

Fourthly Tighten up all borders, more sea patrols and turn back any unauthorised ships, boats, canoes, rafts, anything which floats and has foreigners on board.

Fifth Anyone illegally assisting people to come here will be dealt with severely when caught.

Sixth anyone here employing illegals will be dealt with severely when caught and possibly be closed down..

There is your starter 'details' Irn Bru, if I can be of further assistance please let me know.

In 'details' I would like to know your views Irn Bru and how you would handle this detrimental to our island situation.

I would also like you to say whether or not you would rather look after OUR OWN needy first and foremost, pensioners, sick people and the like?

See ya later alligator.

I agree with all of these proposals... all common sense... the question is, why aren't these rules already in place?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:18 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

what a prize prat....

how many has tony robinson and his pals beheaded, then veya? How many will they when they if they get power? we have all read the demands to put Muslims heads on spikes, to treat All immigrants as second class citizens.
how many kids raped and murdered? Cant tell as the British Culture is to cover up such things
how many ethnic others have they forced at gun point to convert to their POV? That is literally there stated policy to implement in the UK So the SOLE difference is capacity, you may as well be letting ISIS run in the next election 

and YOU have the nerve to think I'M "hysterical" that was Zack

actually whats showing through is that in fact you are a nasty little dictator.....not so far removed from your object of hate  Because I Suggest what is good for goose is good for the Gander? Maybe YOU need to take off the blinders to the level of Nazi like attitudes in your nation. and the failing of common people to fight against it. 

perhaps you should learn from Nietzsche..."He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not a monster become . And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."
We can already hear the Jackboots from the UK, it is already transforming into something that will need to be dealt with.

Yes and both EDL and ISIS are monsters.
So do to both, I find the posts supporting EDL as disgusting and Anti-western as post supporting ISIS.
Both should be treated as Enemies of the Western Empire.

just like there is an exception of Muslims to Denounce ISIS, there should be the exception of British Citizens to denounce EDL.

look At Raggs Brainwashed like those Silly Women that Support ISIS. British Citizenship doesn't stop you being a terrorist.

EDL are not the monsters... they are a group who have been standing up against the monsters, loudly shouting out the truth about the real monsters and the real threats they pose.!!I
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I asked Veya that too.

And I said
'native brit' refers to people like Stormee

Generally 'Native' means born there, 'naturalized' means has become citizen
but we don't really use the term 'native' with exception of the aboriginals
white with long history are just called 'convict stock' other wise people call themselves 'first gen' etc  depending on how many generations they have been here and once it is all too mixed up just 'Real Aussie'.

In saying that you become a citizen and you are Aussie, none of this Bullshit 10 to 30 years and we can still kick you out later stuff, pass the test and your in, once your in your in Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:35 pm

Naturalised Brits also want stop to mass immigration etc..

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2