NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

houses

+7
Andy
Ben Reilly
Syl
Irn Bru
Tommy Monk
Major
nicko
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

houses Empty houses

Post by nicko Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:59 pm

The British Government has just announced that HALF of all new houses built we now be given to immigrants.  fOR FCUK SAKE, we have thousands of our own young people who have no chance of ever getting an house.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

houses Empty Re: houses

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:54 pm

The leftie logic...

...we need new immigrants for is to help build the new houses that are needed for all the new immigrants coming over...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:33 am

Stormee wrote:Where is Guy Fawkes when needed.
?

We need to support all movements which will get us back our country.

It is not one teeny weeny bit of good expecting a miracle, we must make it happen.

The enemy within, pc brigade, muzzy lovers are a massive drawback to regaining our island, all forums have them who stick up for the invaders.

What is ours is ours, the rest can do one for me.

I always used to say to staff - don't bring me problems bring me soluttions.

So what are your solutions stormee?

In detail.......
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Sounds good,   but no chance, it's too simple for the simple minded.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:50 pm

nicko wrote:The British Government has just announced that HALF of all new houses built we now be given to immigrants.  fOR FCUK SAKE, we have thousands of our own young people who have no chance of ever getting an house.

I agree.
In this area we have had one new social housing estate built in the last 4 years. It's hard to see 1% of white faces in that area never mind 50%.
The surrounding shops are all Asian, all the notices in the window are written in Urdu.....a huge mosque has now been built in that area.
It has caused a lot of hard feeling....understandable imo.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Isn't the actual story that the government estimates that half of all new homes built will be purchased by immigrants?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/624279/UK-immigration-migrants-homes-Britain-help-to-buy

The scheme to help them buy will also help native British.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:39 pm

only instead of helping many native brits it will only help half as many

the scheme is paid for by tax payers....thats me BTW ....and I object to it being used to help others ahead of our own

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The leftie logic...

...we need new immigrants for is to help build the new houses that are needed for all the new immigrants coming over...!!!

lol!
Nowt to do with the left,you racist twerp. Cameron has been at the helm for 6 years and immigration continues to soar. He favoura it because they are paid minimum wages and the directors grab huge bonuses and profits.
"We are all in this together".
Fucking lying wanker.

Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Ben, they are not going to buy the houses,   where would they get the money?  and no way would an immigrant get a Mortgage.   They are talking about GIVING them Council houses.   Unbelievable.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:only instead of helping many native brits it will only help half as many

the scheme is paid for by tax payers....thats me BTW ....and I object to it being used to help others ahead of our own

Then call upon the Tories to alter the policy so that it will be more in favor of native-born British! What the hell does bitching about it here solve?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:38 pm

nicko wrote:Ben, they are not going to buy the houses,   where would they get the money?  and no way would an immigrant get a Mortgage.   They are talking about GIVING them Council houses.   Unbelievable.

According to the quite inflammatory and chicken-shit link I posted above:

The Government has responded with its Help To Buy scheme, which provides taxpayer funded cash injections to help first time house buyers.

But the scheme is unable distinguish between new migrants and those who have been in the UK all their lives, meaning people could be entitled to huge sums of Government cash just three years after arriving.

So, is it "Help to Buy" or is it "Welcome to Britain, Have a House?" It sounds to me like a program to give or lend money to first-time homebuyers to help them buy a house.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:24 pm

Whoever buys the houses, it will push up prices even more because of the demand.

You can also get those help-to-buy ISAs to save for the deposit, and the Government pays into those as well. I think you only need to be resident in the UK for tax purposes.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:50 pm

fuck me seriously is the Uk just copying what Australia did a 2 decades ago, even if we worked out it doesn't work and got rid of it.
this is just the first home buyers scheme started in the 90's down here. all it does it transfer money onto the pockets of those that already own investment properties. it means house prices are probably about to stagnate so this will increase purchasers in the market and keep up the price growth. Can't let the bubble burst too many investors would lose out Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes push it on to gen Y first home buyers and new immigrants instead.

Stormee wants the UK to become an Enemy of the Western empire.
Really A Much easier solution would be to just get rid of the useless whingers like stormee and get some decent competent citizens. this is Europe's Problem wastes too much resources keeping useless shit around. just cause it's been there for ages.
Really the fact the native Brit does so little with the infrastructure of the UK its an outrage and it is disgusting that such a incompetent inefficient lot have cry and whinge when told to get off their ass and do something... The problem is not Immigrants it is clearly the Natives in their attitude and poor work ethics.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:02 pm

veya_victaous wrote:fuck me seriously is the Uk just copying what Australia did a 2 decades ago, even if we worked out it doesn't work and got rid of it.
this is just the first home buyers scheme started in the 90's down here. all it does it transfer money onto the pockets of those that already own investment properties. it means house prices are probably about to stagnate so this will increase purchasers in the market and keep up the price growth. Can't let the bubble burst too many investors would lose out Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes push it on to gen Y first home buyers and new immigrants instead.

Stormee wants the UK to become an Enemy of the Western empire.
Really A Much easier solution would be to just get rid of the useless whingers like stormee and get some decent competent citizens. this is Europe's Problem wastes too much resources keeping useless shit around. just cause it's been there for ages.
Really the fact the native Brit does so little with the infrastructure of the UK its an outrage and it is disgusting that such a incompetent inefficient lot have cry and whinge when told to get off their ass and do something... The problem is not Immigrants it is clearly the Natives in their attitude and poor work ethics.

Is there ever going to be an end to your anti-Brit hatred and generalising?

I guess not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:15 pm

will stormee and the other 'Brits' stop generalizing about immigrants tongue tongue tongue

And that Is not being Anti British that IS STATING THE OBVIOUS to anyone reading the crap most of you post about having to do anything. You act like the world is falling down because the UK is now dealing with issues other nations have had for decades on a VERY SMALL SCALE. Same with the Rest of Europe, Don't feel special you are ALL the same Greece to the UK, lazy ass redneck hillbillies.
Call A Spade A Spade.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:17 pm

veya_victaous wrote:will stormee and the other 'Brits' stop generalizing about immigrants tongue tongue tongue

And that Is not being Anti British that IS STATING THE OBVIOUS to anyone reading the crap most of you post about having to do anything. You act like the world is falling down because the UK is now dealing with issues other nations have had for decades on a VERY SMALL SCALE. Same with the Rest of Europe, Don't feel special you are ALL the same Greece to the UK, lazy ass redneck hillbillies.
Call A Spade A Spade.

I'll just remind you about the rules here. You're talking about "native Brits" only, so your post was racist and offensive. You are talking about a whole group of people and making offensive, patronising, and unpleasant remarks about them. Kindly keep your absurd outbursts to yourself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:only instead of helping many native brits it will only help half as many

Immigrants pay taxes too. And therefore they have every right to take advantage of the scheme.  

for those that do fine fuzzy...you know damn well I have no problems with them thats already here and established (with certain exceptions).....my problem with this is that its going to be offered (apparantly) to "recent imports"...who have NO tax record here...i.e they (or a family member) have not yet paid anything into the system...and its not just "immigrants...its refugees too....who it is demonstrable from the experience of other countries, are NOT economic to have Ie they do not, even over time "add value"

What you're advocating is a system of inequality. In fact as you said "native", you're actually advocating apartheid. People like you want to live on my taxes while people like me get nothing.

and no...I dont "live on your taxes...any more than you do on mine...in fact YOU live on my taxes, what with the exhorbitant fees you extort from the local health providers

You know what you can do with that suggestion.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:will stormee and the other 'Brits' stop generalizing about immigrants tongue tongue tongue

Call A Spade A Spade.

I'll just remind you about the rules here. You're talking about "native Brits" only, so your post was racist and offensive. You are talking about a whole group of people and making offensive, patronising, and unpleasant remarks about them. Kindly keep your absurd outbursts to yourself.

Raggs
You just prove my Point about How Stupid 'Brits' are... and by Brits I mean YOU
Clearly I am referring to this group that refers to themselves are 'native brits' 'proud brits' etc
not all people born in the UK just this 'proud brit' which is a Racist redneck.

Just like ISIS have taken over the name 'isis', 'proud brit' has been taken over by people like stormee and they made it synonymous with Nazi Anglo supremacists.

Maybe if It wasn't true you would have British People actually doing something about the fact the Union Jack is now commonly seen side by side with the swastika and is used to represent the same thing. Instead you defend them, just like a Muslims that defends ISIS.

So Again Precision bombing strikes against these backwards hill shepherds, that is what the UK Parliament decided is the best way to deal with Backward hill shepherds.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:19 pm

Kaka wants to nuke ISIS and Syria.
That would work, wouldn't it?
Not.
That is the far right for you.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:22 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Raggs
Clearly I am referring to this group that refers to themselves are 'native brits' 'proud brits' etc

Just like ISIS have taken over the name 'isis', 'proud brit' has been taken over by people like stormee and they made it synonymous with Nazi Anglo supremacists.

Maybe if It wasn't true you would have British People actually doing something about the fact the Union Jack is now commonly seen side by side with the swastika and is used to represent the same thing. Instead you defend them, just like a Muslims that defends ISIS.

So Again Precision bombing strikes against these backwards hill shepherds, that is what the UK Parliament decided is the best way to deal with Backward hill shepherds.

You were clearly not referring to those who refer to themselves as native Brits, you were clearly referring to those who you define as native Brits. Nice try at backtracking, but your racist tendencies stand out a mile. You are now making it worse by saying that Brits are stupid - not even "native Brits", so clearly you are floundering in the gutter and failing to backtrack successfully. Furthermore, saying that I'm personally stupid means you've clearly lost the argument straightaway, particularly considering your own failings in the intelligence department.

You have also mixed up your threads, and are once again inciting the murder of British citizens.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:23 pm

CANT HELP IT CAN YA SHANDY...
You always just have to bring in posters and posts from another forum

what part of irrelevant cant you understand????
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:25 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Kaka wants to nuke ISIS and Syria.
That would work, wouldn't it?
Not.
That is the far right for you.

Veya wants to kill ISIS, and kill quite a few Brits as well, so that makes him far right.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:30 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Raggs

what a prize prat....

how many has tommy robinson and his pals beheaded, then veya?
how many kids raped and murdered?
how many ethnic others have they forced at gun point to convert to their POV?

and YOU have the nerve to think I'M "hysterical"

actually whats showing through is that in fact you are a nasty little dictator.....not so far removed from your object of hate

perhaps you should learn from Nietzsche..."He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not a monster become . And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

Last edited by Lord Foul on Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:32 pm

Veya is going way too far with his anti-Brit stuff. I would like Ben to rein him in a bit, but that won't happen of course because they're "mates".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Raggs

You were clearly not referring to those who refer to themselves as native Brits, you were clearly referring to those who you define as native Brits. Nice try at backtracking, but your racist tendencies stand out a mile. You are now making it worse by saying that Brits are stupid - not even "native Brits", so clearly you are floundering in the gutter and failing to backtrack successfully. Furthermore, saying that I'm personally stupid means you've clearly lost the argument straightaway, particularly considering your own failings in the intelligence department.

You have also mixed up your threads, and are once again inciting the murder of British citizens.

Brits are Stupid
Otherwise Explain British Parliament.

there is dumb then there is trying other nations failed experiments.

Plus the whole 'smaller than average' is Huge,
the been done for decades in not backwards western nations is 'an experiment for the Uk'
Britain is the only place to have this, that you have been doing for decades and currently do at over twice the rate.
shows that either the average is not much brighter

And I have suggested nothing that has not been suggested for Syria.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:38 pm

well Ragga, I treat him with the same contempt I do the EDL and the rest of that assorted flotsam and jetsam...

left...right.....dictators are the same the world over

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:41 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Brits are Stupid

the been done for decades in not backwards western nations is 'an experiment for the Uk'
Britain is the only place to have this, that you have been doing for decades and currently do at over twice the rate.

Not all Brits are not stupid. Even the most stupid Brit is not as stupid as you are, and they're certainly not as racist and bigoted as you.

I don't care what's been suggested for Syria, you have suggested that EDL members should be murdered. You are inciting violence towards citizens of the UK, and you're out of line. Trying to take the moral highground is clearly your hobby but it's not working is it? Have you joined ISIS yet and suggested that they target EDL members?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:43 pm

Lord Foul wrote:well Ragga, I treat him with the same contempt I do the EDL and the rest of that assorted flotsam and jetsam...

left...right.....dictators are the same the world over

Veya is completely contemptible, and it speaks volumes that he's actually admin on this forum. He should be trodden down in the gutter where he belongs. Twisted Evil
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:44 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Brits are Stupid

totally conveniently ignoring the fact that the two situations are utterly different...

but when has a lefty ever let truth stand in the way of a good rant???

the edl never has been, is not, and is absolutely unlikely to ever be a serious threat to anyone, offensive as they are
and, were it to happen that the "will of the people" decided that they were what was wanted....(unlikely as it may be) then so be it...

moreover IF that was to happen...the fault as such, would lie squarely in the back pack of the lefties....for creating the situation whereby the EDL looked a worthwhile bet....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:49 pm

What does any of this have to do with houses anyway?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:52 pm

I recon its the heat Ragga

cooked his brain cell
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:54 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I recon its the heat Ragga

cooked his brain cell

Yes. He didn't even notice that you asked about Tony Robinson rather than Tommy Robinson, who isn't even the leader of the EDL anyway. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:I recon its the heat Ragga

cooked his brain cell

Yes. He didn't even notice that you asked about Tony Robinson rather than Tommy Robinson, who isn't even the leader of the EDL anyway. Laughing

ooopppssssss Embarassed
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:57 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Raggs

what a prize prat....

how many has tony robinson and his pals beheaded, then veya? How many will they when they if they get power? we have all read the demands to put Muslims heads on spikes, to treat All immigrants as second class citizens.
how many kids raped and murdered? Cant tell as the British Culture is to cover up such things
how many ethnic others have they forced at gun point to convert to their POV? That is literally there stated policy to implement in the UK So the SOLE difference is capacity, you may as well be letting ISIS run in the next election 

and YOU have the nerve to think I'M "hysterical" that was Zack

actually whats showing through is that in fact you are a nasty little dictator.....not so far removed from your object of hate  Because I Suggest what is good for goose is good for the Gander? Maybe YOU need to take off the blinders to the level of Nazi like attitudes in your nation. and the failing of common people to fight against it. 

perhaps you should learn from Nietzsche..."He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not a monster become . And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."
We can already hear the Jackboots from the UK, it is already transforming into something that will need to be dealt with.

Yes and both EDL and ISIS are monsters.
So do to both, I find the posts supporting EDL as disgusting and Anti-western as post supporting ISIS.
Both should be treated as Enemies of the Western Empire.

just like there is an exception of Muslims to Denounce ISIS, there should be the exception of British Citizens to denounce EDL.

look At Raggs Brainwashed like those Silly Women that Support ISIS. British Citizenship doesn't stop you being a terrorist.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:58 pm

I sse people are grumbling about the taxpayer funding the help to but scheme for home ownership. The taxpayer isn't paying anything so where is this coming from?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:00 am

what a load of crap....
the "common people" fight it every time they go to the polls.....

see vaya...we beleive (in general) in "the will of the people"

NOT in some dictator like you that lays down what opinion is acceptable or not
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:02 am

Irn Bru wrote:I sse people are grumbling about the taxpayer funding the help to but scheme for home ownership. The taxpayer isn't paying anything so where is this coming

from?

read the link

help to buy is a taxpayer funded initiative (ie the govt is giving out some money)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:04 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:I sse people are grumbling about the taxpayer funding the help to but scheme for home ownership. The taxpayer isn't paying anything so where is this coming

from?

read the link

help to buy is a taxpayer funded initiative (ie the govt is giving out some money)

No it isn't. Read about the scheme and what it entails.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:05 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

what a prize prat....

how many has tony robinson and his pals beheaded, then veya? How many will they when they if they get power? we have all read the demands to put Muslims heads on spikes, to treat All immigrants as second class citizens.
how many kids raped and murdered? Cant tell as the British Culture is to cover up such things
how many ethnic others have they forced at gun point to convert to their POV? That is literally there stated policy to implement in the UK So the SOLE difference is capacity, you may as well be letting ISIS run in the next election 

and YOU have the nerve to think I'M "hysterical" that was Zack

actually whats showing through is that in fact you are a nasty little dictator.....not so far removed from your object of hate  Because I Suggest what is good for goose is good for the Gander? Maybe YOU need to take off the blinders to the level of Nazi like attitudes in your nation. and the failing of common people to fight against it. 

We can already hear the Jackboots from the UK, it is already transforming into something that will need to be dealt with.

Yes and both EDL and ISIS are monsters.
So do to both, I find the posts supporting EDL as disgusting and Anti-western as post supporting ISIS.
Both should be treated as Enemies of the Western Empire.

just like there is an exception of Muslims to Denounce ISIS, there should be the exception of British Citizens to denounce EDL.

look At Raggs Brainwashed like those Silly Women that Support ISIS. British Citizenship doesn't stop you being a terrorist.

This thread isn't about the EDL. Not even Tommy Robinson is about the EDL. At least make some kind of attempt to stay on topic.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:07 am

Irn Bru wrote:I sse people are grumbling about the taxpayer funding the help to but scheme for home ownership. The taxpayer isn't paying anything so where is this coming from?

Tax payers are paying actually. Where do you think the Government is getting the money for this scheme? Where do you think they get the money for the help-to-buy ISA bonuses?

I'm not commenting on the virtue or otherwise of this scheme, except to say that it will probably just push house prices up, and first-time buyers won't be able to save fast enough to keep up anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:07 am

and Veya, isis already have their representatives here, ready to stand in the next election....

so houses 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:10 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:I sse people are grumbling about the taxpayer funding the help to but scheme for home ownership. The taxpayer isn't paying anything so where is this coming from?

Tax payers are paying actually. Where do you think the Government is getting the money for this scheme? Where do you think they get the money for the help-to-buy ISA bonuses?

I'm not commenting on the virtue or otherwise of this scheme, except to say that it will probably just push house prices up, and first-time buyers won't be able to save fast enough to keep up anyway.

The government isn't paying one penny of the morgage. This is just more anti-immigrant scaremongering by the Express.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:11 am

Lord Foul wrote:what a load of crap....

Yeah Cause You'd be happy if ISIS were elected in Syria, Or if they only got 10% of the vote it would make there existence Ok?
Face it YOU are all for using force on OTHER people and nations. But when the Evil is Clearly coming out of Europe/Uk your like "Oh no it is a legitimate view and must be Protected.. " and the only reason is they are white, how is the EDLs Stuff any different than ISIS making Muslim only nations? it's not

@Irn
it comes from the typical Racist reaction we have come to expect from the UK (seriously trying to beat the Southern sates of the USA for concentration of redneck) ... Immigrants might get something so they have to Cry, they might have to work So they have to Cry, they might have to compete they have to cry.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:13 am

Lord Foul wrote:and Veya, isis already have their representatives here, ready to stand in the next election....

so houses 2190311264

And You are trying to argue that Brits are NOT Dumb confused confused confused confused
you just lost that argument Cool Cool Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:13 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The government isn't paying one penny of the morgage. This is just more anti-immigrant scaremongering by the Express.

http://www.helptobuy.gov.uk/

The government has created the Help to Buy scheme to help hard-working people like you take steps to buy your own home. The new Help to Buy: ISA pays first-time buyers a government bonus. For example, save £200 a month and we’ll add £50, up to a maximum of £3,000, boosting your ISA savings of £12,000 to £15,000.

The Government will also lend first time buyers 20% of the price of a house with no interest for the first five years.

Who is funding that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:15 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:what a load of crap....

Yeah Cause You'd be happy if ISIS were elected in Syria, Or if they only got 10% of the vote it would make there existence Ok?
Face it YOU are all for using force on OTHER people and nations. But when the Evil is Clearly coming out of Europe/Uk your like "Oh no it is a legitimate view and must be Protected.. " and the only reason is they are white, how is the EDLs Stuff any different than ISIS making Muslim only nations? it's not

@Irn
it comes from the typical Racist reaction we have come to expect from the UK (seriously trying to beat the Southern sates of the USA for concentration of redneck) ... Immigrants might get something so they have to Cry, they might have to work So they have to Cry, they might have to compete they have to cry.

More racism from Veya.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next