NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trees Falling On Houses - etc etc etc

Go down

Trees Falling On Houses - etc etc etc Empty Trees Falling On Houses - etc etc etc

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:39 am

28th December 2013

Watching the news tonight and noticed a couple of people who had trees fall on their houses - shocked they were. Luckily nobody was hurt but terrible damage was caused to their homes.

Now, i'm quite sure I recollect seeing these stories EVERY YEAR - do people not do a quick risk assessment on their houses? I bloody well did many years ago the first time I saw a news item when somebody died from a tree dropping on them.

Please discuss.

Back to top Go down

Trees Falling On Houses - etc etc etc Empty Re: Trees Falling On Houses - etc etc etc

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:06 am

You know, it's like here in Texas, where every summer somebody's child dies because their parents left them in the car. Every summer the news media says, "Don't leave your children in the car when it's hot," and yet ...

Some people just don't pay attention to anything; I often wonder how they make through the day.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down