NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine)

+4
Irn Bru
Fuzzy Zack
veya_victaous
Eilzel
8 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine) - Page 2 Empty Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:31 am

First topic message reminder :

A gay couple were subjected to a torrent of abuse in a London branch of Tesco after they shared a brief kiss in the store. Steve Luetchford, 28, was shopping with his 25-year-old partner Mattia Pievani at a Tesco branch in Brixton on Friday evening when, they claim, a female cashier verbally abused them. The woman is alleged to have said that the couple should be "ashamed" after she witnessed their intimate moment. When they challenged the woman on her views she continued to insult them, it is claimed.
They then requested that two other staff members refer them to the store manager so that they could lodge a complaint.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/11791755/Gay-couple-abused-by-Tesco-cashier.html

Back to top Go down

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

It has everything to do with faith in your case, because you are a hateful Christian/
Your views express that away not believing them 
You are homophobic scum

Spoken like a true thug

This coming from a Christian thug is most amusing, who as seen would never believe any homosexual and go back to hanging them as a crime.
So explain why you are a hater of homosexuals here Nems and not believe they suffer persecution?

Back to top Go down

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

That was my view.

And she can't really reply. If she gets embroiled in a disagreement publically with these two men, she might be in trouble at work. They are behaving like fascists.

What an idiot, the only fascist was this woman, not respecting love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:31 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

I didn't even comment on the nature of the alleged abuse but commented on people's rush to tweet. Didn't stop Didge  engaging twat mode though

You were claiming they were lying, such a coward yet again from a woman who has so saggy tits ha ha
Okay you do not have any balls because you are gutless but lets be honest here you are also a christian and a homophobic twat

Didge. You could say shit doesn't stink, but it wouldn't make it a fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Basically, if the staff don't back up this couple, or no customers do, and the woman denies saying that, Tesco will do nothing or they will defend the woman. Of course they'll apologise to the men. That's what a lot of head office retail people do - apologise by default whether the customer is right or not.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:34 pm

It's strange how Didge has turned this thread into an anti-Christian rant isn't it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You were claiming they were lying, such a coward yet again from a woman who has so saggy tits ha ha
Okay you do not have any balls because you are gutless but lets be honest here you are also a christian and a homophobic twat

When you speak it always stinks of hate, as seen here love
You are a hateful person as seen here and a complete wanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:36 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Spoken like a true thug

This coming from a Christian thug is most amusing, who as seen would never believe any homosexual and go back to hanging them as a crime.
So explain why you are a hater of homosexuals here Nems and not believe they suffer persecution?

Yeah yeah yeah what's the last bastion of homophobia? That's right. Football. Where is your habitat? Fighting on the terraces. Two blokes start snogging at a footie match and all the thugs on the terraces like you would be falling over yourselves to batter them.
A leopard does not change its spots. You are a thug and sniffing round les backing his every word doesn't absolve you of all your violence,racism and homophobia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Basically, if the staff don't back up this couple, or no customers do, and the woman denies saying that, Tesco will do nothing or they will defend the woman. Of course they'll apologise to the men. That's what a lot of head office retail people do - apologise by default whether the customer is right or not.

Who cares about your hateful views.
Its two people in love and if you think two people expressing love is a crime you are a fucking idiot. There is no other way to explain what a backward fuckwit you are to claim so.
Two people in love expressing this by a kiss is not something that should have idiots like yourself have people go at them for, only a homophobic twat would agree to doing so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:38 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

When you speak it always stinks of hate, as seen here love
You are a hateful person as seen here and a complete wanker

Oh yes, we can all see the love and tolerance, education and sophistication in your every post

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine) - Page 2 2984306523

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:39 pm

eddie wrote:Amen to that didge x

Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Basically, if the staff don't back up this couple, or no customers do, and the woman denies saying that, Tesco will do nothing or they will defend the woman. Of course they'll apologise to the men. That's what a lot of head office retail people do - apologise by default whether the customer is right or not.

They had no choice once it went on social media.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:41 pm

Nems wrote:

Aye - voucher for £50 to follow no doubt.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:42 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Yeah yeah yeah what's the last bastion of homophobia? That's right. Football. Where is your habitat? Fighting on the terraces. Two blokes start snogging at a footie match and all the thugs on the terraces like you would be falling over yourselves to batter them.
A leopard does not change its spots. You are a thug and sniffing round les backing his every word doesn't absolve you of all your violence,racism and homophobia.

How pathetic, you deflect from your hate of homosexuals to now my time as a footie thug.
Hilarious Nems and it shows your desperation to win a point.
So no I would not abtter two men snogging at footie match but would defend them and no doubt you would still call me a thug for defending them as I most certainly would defend them. You as seen would leg it if your children were in trouble because you are a gutless fuckwit. You are an idiot and a sheep for not having your own views, as is evident why you fell out with sassy, you now follow another idiot.
To claim I am racist or homophobic just proves you are pond scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's strange how Didge has turned this thread into an anti-Christian rant isn't it?

Apparently its not hate speech if Didge has said it

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:42 pm

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's strange how Didge has turned this thread into an anti-Christian rant isn't it?

Apparently its not hate speech if Didge has said it

Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:43 pm

If anyone had said anything to a heterosexual couple who were canoodling, would it be all over the press?

I doubt it somehow.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

Aye - voucher for £50 to follow no doubt.

Okay for the buch of homophobic christian idiots in Nems and Rags, are they suing them?
No. oh dear did yopur hateful christian views get shot to shit?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

How pathetic, you deflect from your hate of homosexuals to now my time as a footie thug.
So no I would not abtter two men snogging at footie match but would defend them and no doubt you would still call me a thug for defending them as I most certainly would defend them. You as seen would leg it if your children were in trouble because you are a gutless fuckwit. You are an idiot and a sheep for not having your own views, as is evident why you fell out with sassy, you now follow another idiot.

Now now, that sort of talk wasn't in your bluff your way in everything books!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Eilzel wrote:Well if you'd read the whole OP Nems you'd see they did lodge a complaint with the manager. Many people complain on social media, nothing wrong with that, pepple should have their shameful views exposed, and it is something worth drawing attention to, people shouldn't be subjected to abuse like that.  

Allegedly subjected to abuse Les - allegedly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:48 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

lo  what a pathetic reply from a christian who backs discrimination based on fairy tales
Seriously do everyone a favour a slap yourself in the face for being a hateful ----

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:48 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

My point is that it appears they did not give Tesco a chance to investigate or act. Straight on to social media always smacks of everybody pay attention to me or what compo can I get.
If they had awaited Tescos response and ,if not satisfied, persued it that's another matter. I just don't get this need in people to live their lives one tweet at a time.

To be fair to the guys- we have no idea whatsoever how prevalent they are on twitter, how much they frequent Facebook or any other social media. For all we know this was a one off based on something that had pissed them off in particular. I don't tend to complain on Facebook (almost never in fact) but if this happened to me I probably would, and why not.

Attention seeking, judging by the huge picture of them all over the press.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Oh. One of them is a "part time actor" apparently.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Well if you'd read the whole OP Nems you'd see they did lodge a complaint with the manager. Many people complain on social media, nothing wrong with that, pepple should have their shameful views exposed, and it is something worth drawing attention to, people shouldn't be subjected to abuse like that.  

Allegedly subjected to abuse Les - allegedly.

Only a fuckwit christian would make such a claim
Seriouslly, have you ever felt love?
If you have you would not be coming out with the bullshit you are now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:51 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

lo  what a pathetic reply from a christian who backs discrimination based on fairy tales
Seriously do everyone a favour a slap yourself in the face for being a hateful ----

Oh yes you have left your violent thug days behind you all right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh. One of them is a "part time actor" apparently.

What has that got to do with facing persecution?
That means you do not believe them as the idiotic christian you are.
Why not just say you hate homosexuals and be done with it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:52 pm

After attempting to speak to a manager and make a complaint – requests he said were refused – he and Mr Pievani paid and left.

Mr Luetchford said the manager of the Brixton branch had called him to apologise and say the matter was being fully investigated.

So they didn't speak to the manager before they left, and yet the manager phoned them later. Did they put their phone number all over Twitter as well then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:53 pm

1. I tend to side with retail staff unless it's proved that the customer was telling the truth.

2. I tend to take a dim view of people who make a fuss all over Twitter and Facebook, especially when the person they're accusing can't respond.

Anything else?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:54 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I at least am honest, you are scum for being dishonest in being a racist homophobic twat.
Any person with a good heart would not argue against people coming to live here or here argue against true love being expressed. Only a sad bitter twat would like you Nems

Back to top Go down

Raggamuffin wrote:
After attempting to speak to a manager and make a complaint – requests he said were refused – he and Mr Pievani paid and left.

Mr Luetchford said the manager of the Brixton branch had called him to apologise and say the matter was being fully investigated.

So they didn't speak to the manager before they left, and yet the manager phoned them later. Did they put their phone number all over Twitter as well then?

They still bought their shopping?!
If I had been insulted like that I would have told them to stick their stuff

Back to top Go down

Raggamuffin wrote:1. I tend to side with retail staff unless it's proved that the customer was telling the truth.

2. I tend to take a dim view of people who make a fuss all over Twitter and Facebook, especially when the person they're accusing can't respond.

Anything else?

Dishonesty at its best, you tend to side with your beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:55 pm

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

They still bought their shopping?!
If I had been insulted like that I would have told them to stick their stuff

Well they paid according to this article.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tesco-worker-told-gay-couple-they-were-disgusting-after-man-kissed-boyfriends-cheek-10446698.html

Oh, and there's yet another huge photo of them in that article. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:56 pm

Didge is now a mind reader, yes? Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:56 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

I at least am honest, you are scum for being dishonest in being a racist homophobic twat.
Any person with a good heart would not argue against people coming to live here or here argue against true love being expressed. Only a sad bitter twat would like you Nems

You honest?!?
Hahahahahahahahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Didge is now a mind reader, yes? Laughing

It does not take ropcket science to understand you are hateful to homosexuals/

That makes you low life scum rags

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:58 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

It does not take ropcket science to understand you are hateful to homosexuals/

That makes you low life scum rags

Laughing

Says the man who beat someone up at a football match. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:58 pm

Apparently
He has been telling me what I think too

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:58 pm

Has he been like this all day again?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:59 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You honest?!?
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Ahhhhhhhhhhh is that it Nems have you run out of insults?
Hilarious,. go back to your vibrator love, that is all the love you will ever have, no passionate kisses. Scum like you never experience love, they envy it.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Has he been like this all day again?

Have you always been a homophobic twat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:01 pm

Sexist slurs are against the rules Didge.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:01 pm

It would be unfair to judge this woman, until we hear her side of the story. It would be silly to just take this couples word for it. They could just be jumping on the bandwagon of previous scenarios like this, given that they have decided to put it out all over social media.

Back to top Go down

Mmm
For someone so clever and an expert on everything,
Not to mention one so full of love and compassion

He isn't half a miserable fecker!!

Back to top Go down

Nems wrote:

Apparently

Please Rags I need help to tackle didge in debates because I am so pathetic.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Nems wrote:

Mmm

Now a gutless coward to speak around me.
Priceless

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:03 pm

Nems wrote:

Mmm

He's not feeling the luuuuuurve today then. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Nems wrote:

Apparently

Please Rags I need help to tackle didge in debates because I am so pathetic.

lol!

Poor Didge

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Christie wrote:It would be unfair to judge this woman, until we hear her side of the story. It would be silly to just take this couples word for it. They could just be jumping on the bandwagon of previous scenarios like this, given that they have decided to put it out all over social media.

Well you're clearly just a hate-filled Christian homophobe!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

Mmm

I would feel the love if you both even understood what love is.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Christie wrote:It would be unfair to judge this woman, until we hear her side of the story. It would be silly to just take this couples word for it. They could just be jumping on the bandwagon of previous scenarios like this, given that they have decided to put it out all over social media.

Well you're clearly just a hate-filled Christian homophobe!

Ahhhhhhhh bles you think I should defend hateful Christian ideology now then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

Mmm

I suspect he has lost his puncture repair kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next