NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine)

+4
Irn Bru
Fuzzy Zack
veya_victaous
Eilzel
8 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine) Empty Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:31 am

A gay couple were subjected to a torrent of abuse in a London branch of Tesco after they shared a brief kiss in the store. Steve Luetchford, 28, was shopping with his 25-year-old partner Mattia Pievani at a Tesco branch in Brixton on Friday evening when, they claim, a female cashier verbally abused them. The woman is alleged to have said that the couple should be "ashamed" after she witnessed their intimate moment. When they challenged the woman on her views she continued to insult them, it is claimed.
They then requested that two other staff members refer them to the store manager so that they could lodge a complaint.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/11791755/Gay-couple-abused-by-Tesco-cashier.html

Back to top Go down

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine) Empty Re: Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine)

Post by eddie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:10 am

Didn't this happen before in a supermarket recently?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine) Empty Re: Gay couple [claim] abused by Tesco cashier / (skin colour from page nine)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:13 am

eddie wrote:Didn't this happen before in a supermarket recently?

Not sure Eddie.
If true it is utterly poor as from their claims it was a peck on the cheek.
I hope its not just some attention seeking and playing off discrimination for attention, but I am swaying to believing their story based on how some people we know act in regards to homosexual people. I could be wrong but this is the kind of nastiness that is sadly experienced by homosexuals.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:15 am

If it is true then I feel sorry for the woman who has to deny and ridicule love.
How sad she must be!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:19 am

eddie wrote:If it is true then I feel sorry for the woman who has to deny and ridicule love.
How sad she must be!

That to me is the worst aspect here if true, as how can you be angry or bitter at love?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:21 am

Cuchulain wrote:
eddie wrote:If it is true then I feel sorry for the woman who has to deny and ridicule love.
How sad she must be!

That to me is the worst aspect here if true, as how can you be angry or bitter at love?

Perhaps she hasn't got any in her life? Whatever the case, she shouldn't be working serving the public with an attitude like that.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:27 am

eddie wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Perhaps she hasn't got any in her life? Whatever the case, she shouldn't be working serving the public with an attitude like that.

It may have been a bad day and you rightly say she may not have any love in her life at the moment which could have been a factor, but would never be an excuse. That is what disappoints me Eddie, that if that was true, that people are so envious of others being happy and in love. Its something we should always celebrate when we see true love.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:28 am

Amen to that didge x
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:38 pm

Mr Luetchford took to social media...
Lost me at that point I'm afraid.

Why not complain to the store manager, Tesco head office or even the police?

These halfwits that have to validate their every waking thought and deed and rush to have a Twitter whinge wind me right up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:46 pm

Well if you'd read the whole OP Nems you'd see they did lodge a complaint with the manager. Many people complain on social media, nothing wrong with that, pepple should have their shameful views exposed, and it is something worth drawing attention to, people shouldn't be subjected to abuse like that.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Eilzel wrote:Well if you'd read the whole OP Nems you'd see they did lodge a complaint with the manager. Many people complain on social media, nothing wrong with that, pepple should have their shameful views exposed, and it is something worth drawing attention to, people shouldn't be subjected to abuse like that.  

They lodged a complaint later. No they shouldn't have been abused, if they were, but that isn't the point I made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:30 pm

So what was your point? That complaining on social media automatically stops you caring what people complain about?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:40 pm

Eilzel wrote:So what was your point? That complaining on social media automatically stops you caring what people complain about?

My point is that it appears they did not give Tesco a chance to investigate or act. Straight on to social media always smacks of everybody pay attention to me or what compo can I get.
If they had awaited Tescos response and ,if not satisfied, persued it that's another matter. I just don't get this need in people to live their lives one tweet at a time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:58 pm

Nems wrote:
Eilzel wrote:So what was your point? That complaining on social media automatically stops you caring what people complain about?

My point is that it appears they did not give Tesco a chance to investigate or act. Straight on to social media always smacks of everybody pay attention to me or what compo can I get.
If they had awaited Tescos response and ,if not satisfied, persued it that's another matter. I just don't get this need in people to live their lives one tweet at a time.

To be fair to the guys- we have no idea whatsoever how prevalent they are on twitter, how much they frequent Facebook or any other social media. For all we know this was a one off based on something that had pissed them off in particular. I don't tend to complain on Facebook (almost never in fact) but if this happened to me I probably would, and why not.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Nems wrote:

So your point is you do not believe the story of this couple which is what you really want to say? Seriously, when did you lose your ability to care for people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:44 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Nems wrote:

To be fair to the guys- we have no idea whatsoever how prevalent they are on twitter, how much they frequent Facebook or any other social media. For all we know this was a one off based on something that had pissed them off in particular. I don't tend to complain on Facebook (almost never in fact) but if this happened to me I probably would, and why not.

Lets face some facts here Eilzel
Whenever there is a situation like this Nems takes the view it is a set up and that they are militant. Its time you realised that, this coming from a person who always rarely speaks out against posters when they are down right nasty to homosexuals.
Why else would her comments make any sense here if not she did not Believe this couple.
I was honest enough to put that this was a claim but Nems has already decided they must be militant. So much for her care and cause for homosexuals, its non-existent. Now I am sure you will believe her, but I do not when I see the bullshit comments that she has written above

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:49 pm

I don't really believe the story. There may have been an incident of some kind, but I find it very hard to believe that a cashier would yell in that manner and tell customers to get out. I also find it hard to believe that two other members of staff would refuse to get the manager.

Did she actually say that she disapproved of them because they were gay, or did she just disapprove of people canoodling at her checkout? They said they had just picked up some washing powder, so were they actually at the checkout anyway?

I also think it's a bit unfair on her because they are free to whinge on the internet, but she is not - she's probably been told not to comment.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:49 pm

I would add they are not even looking to take Tesco's to court but Nems I guess skipped over that part. What they want seen is justice by Tesco's. To claim they are attention seeking shows how much Nems fails to see how much homosexuals face persecution, she never ever believes them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't really believe the story. There may have been an incident of some kind, but I find it very hard to believe that a cashier would yell in that manner and tell customers to get out. I also find it hard to believe that two other members of staff would refuse to get the manager.

Did she actually say that she disapproved of them because they were gay, or did she just disapprove of people canoodling at her checkout? They said they had just picked up some washing powder, so were they actually at the checkout anyway?

I also think it's a bit unfair on her because they are free to whinge on the internet, but she is not - she's probably been told not to comment.

I have no doubt you do not believe the story because you are are a hateful Christian which is ironic. How thick are you, seeing two men kiss clearly shows they must be gay even if it was a peck on the cheek. Are you say a kiss on the cheek is now disgusting if done by men? Only a fuckwit would of course say so because they hold such backward beliefs/ Unfair on her, when she is working for a company where she would not even say the same to a straight couple, this had all the hallmarks of hate towards homosexuals except only a Christian idiot would say otherwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:56 pm

Is there a video of the incident then? I bet they underestimated the extent of their canoodling, and exaggerated her reaction.

Canoodling in the checkout queue is right up there with customers having a mobile phone glued to their ear, eating stuff they haven't yet paid for, and throwing money onto the counter.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Is there a video of the incident then? I bet they underestimated the extent of their canoodling, and exaggerated her reaction.

Canoodling in the checkout queue is right up there with customers having a mobile phone glued to their ear, eating stuff they haven't yet paid for, and throwing money onto the counter.

What does it matter?
They kissed which is not a crime, or a reason for people to stick their nose in and say is wrong unless you think love is wrong?
So tell me is love wrong?
It was a peck on the cheek and even if they snogged what the fuck has it got to do with anyone else?
Only a hateful wanker would be against love

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:02 pm

Oh please. Unless the lady has form for yelling at customers, I doubt it happened like they claim.

They say another cashier implied they deserved it. Are we to believe that this particular branch of Tesco is homophobe city?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:03 pm

I see some people are very quick to believe these two guys. Is that because they look down on supermarket staff?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh please. Unless the lady has form for yelling at customers, I doubt it happened like they claim.

They say another cashier implied they deserved it. Are we to believe that this particular branch of Tesco is homophobe city?

So you are saying two people in love deserve hate thrown at them?
Please explain that as how on earth is love expressed between two people a reason to express hate?
Do you not even understand how clearly this if true was formed from homophobia?
Are you that ignorant?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I see some people are very quick to believe these two guys. Is that because they look down on supermarket staff?

It does not matter whether their story is true, the fact you discount it straight away shows you are a homophobic idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:05 pm

What a load of bollox from Didge - as usual.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I see some people are very quick to believe these two guys. Is that because they look down on supermarket staff?

It does not matter whether their story is true, the fact you discount it straight away shows you are a homophobic idiot

Why?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:08 pm

You assume that I'm homophobic because I think they exaggerated, and you also think it's because I'm a "hateful Christian".

By the same logic, I'll say that you clearly look down on supermarket staff and think you're a cut above them. You are also clearly in favour of people being condemned before they had a chance to defend themselves.

I simply do not believe that a cashier at Tesco would start shouting at customers in that manner. I know how some customers exaggerate, and they're very rarely right, despite that well-known myth that they're always right.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Why?

As explained,. your reasoning here comes not from any rational reasoning but hate formed from your faith.
Its that simple, you are a hateful person because of your faith, most rational; people would state that if this story was true that the woman was wrong to say. Only a hateful idiot would claim otherwise or even argue otherwise because they clearly hate.
Just be honest and say you are a homophobic wanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:09 pm

Oh, and you're also clearly sexist as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:11 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why?

As explained,. your reasoning here comes not from any rational reasoning but hate formed from your faith.
Its that simple, you are a hateful person because of your faith, most rational; people would state that if this story was true that the woman was wrong to say. Only a hateful idiot would claim otherwise or even argue otherwise because they clearly hate.

It's nothing to do with faith, it's to do with how cashiers usually behave, and how customers usually make a fuss and exaggerate - it's a question of probability.

You're clearly just a bigot because you immediately assumed that my opinion had anything to do with religion.

Stop wasting my time.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You assume that I'm homophobic because I think they exaggerated, and you also think it's because I'm a "hateful Christian".

By the same logic, I'll say that you clearly look down on supermarket staff and think you're a cut above them. You are also clearly in favour of people being condemned before they had a chance to defend themselves.

I simply do not believe that a cashier at Tesco would start shouting at customers in that manner. I know how some customers exaggerate, and they're very rarely right, despite that well-known myth that they're always right.

You do not believe because you are hateful towards homosexuals/
Its that simple, as why else would a christian believe that homosexulaity is wrong and not as you are doing believe them?
It proves you are a fucking backward idiot who would defend other idiots off a daft belief system. Why not come out and say you are a wanker, it is far easier than to try and defend the fact that you are

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:13 pm

"I found the dishwashing powder we were looking for and my boyfriend held my hand, told me he loved me and kissed me on the cheek."

His partner is easily impressed. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

It's nothing to do with faith, it's to do with how cashiers usually behave, and how customers usually make a fuss and exaggerate - it's a question of probability.

You're clearly just a bigot because you immediately assumed that my opinion had anything to do with religion.

Stop wasting my time.

It has everything to do with faith in your case, because you are a hateful Christian/
Your views express that away not believing them 
You are homophobic scum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
"I found the dishwashing powder we were looking for and my boyfriend held my hand, told me he loved me and kissed me on the cheek."

Maybe if you had such love expressed to you that you would not be an envious jealous twat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:14 pm

Oh, and it's a bad idea to try to get other staff on your side and ask for their names.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh, and it's a bad idea to try to get other staff on your side and ask for their names.

Its a bad idea to follow idiotic ideologies like religion where they persecute people for being homosexual

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:15 pm

So was it washing powder or dishwasher powder? Were they in the aisle or at the checkout? There are some holes in this story.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:18 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Whenever there is a situation like this Nems takes the view it is a set up and that they are militant. Its time you realised that, this coming from a person who always rarely speaks out against posters when they are down right nasty to homosexuals.
Why else would her comments make any sense here if not she did not Believe this couple.
I was honest enough to put that this was a claim but Nems has already decided they must be militant. So much for her care and cause for homosexuals, its non-existent. Now I am sure you will believe her, but I do not when I see the bullshit comments that she has written above

Do not presume to speak for me. You concentrate on what you post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Nems wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Do not presume to speak for me. You concentrate on what you post.

My words prove you are a hateful idiot Nems.
As why else do you have no defense for your stupidity and hate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:20 pm

It's just more attention seeking on social media.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:So was it washing powder or dishwasher powder? Were they in the aisle or at the checkout? There are some holes in this story.

Who cares what powder it was, only an idiot would deliberate on that when two people;e express love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's just more attention seeking on social media.

How can being hated for being in love be attention seeking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You assume that I'm homophobic because I think they exaggerated, and you also think it's because I'm a "hateful Christian".

I didn't even comment on the nature of the alleged abuse but commented on people's rush to tweet. Didn't stop Didge engaging twat mode though

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:24 pm

Nems wrote:

I didn't even comment on the nature of the alleged abuse but commented on people's rush to tweet. Didn't stop Didge  engaging twat mode though

Exactly. He's very blinkered and narrow minded really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Stop wasting my time.

It has everything to do with faith in your case, because you are a hateful Christian/
Your views express that away not believing them 
You are homophobic scum

Spoken like a true thug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:27 pm

Nems wrote:

I didn't even comment on the nature of the alleged abuse but commented on people's rush to tweet. Didn't stop Didge  engaging twat mode though

You were claiming they were lying, such a coward yet again from a woman who has so saggy tits ha ha
Okay you do not have any balls because you are gutless but lets be honest here you are also a christian and a homophobic twat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:27 pm

That was my view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Nems wrote:

That was my view.

And she can't really reply. If she gets embroiled in a disagreement publically with these two men, she might be in trouble at work. They are behaving like fascists.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next