NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The good night and good morning thread

+18
'Wolfie
Syl
Miffs2
HoratioTarr
stardesk
Cass
Major
Victorismyhero
nicko
Original Quill
SEXY MAMA
Tommy Monk
eddie
Raggamuffin
captain
Ben Reilly
Irn Bru
veya_victaous
22 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Empty The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

They used to be a thread called this on other forums where posters weary from the days debate would sign of globally so to speak

And as i am planning on hitting the sack very shortly after My dinner  (been up since 3:30am ) i thought what the hell

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:06 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

You aren't diffing your mushrooms in chocolate now?

@Jane, night love, sleep well.

I don't "diff" anything sassy!! Shocked

LOL!  I meant 'dipping',    That's me being a dipstick lol

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The good night and good morning thread

Post by eddie Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:09 pm

And no, I'd never ruin a mushroom by dipping it in chocolate!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:11 pm

Thank goodness for that lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:48 am

captainJane wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yeah it's like going to big family dinner, fun, laughter and.....rows! lol!

slyx eddiex I always fight and eat with my real people. Now what shall we cook to eat? We need to keep up our strength for the future battles we know we will have.  Wink The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 859118666 Not tonight though Sleep

I once offered to set up the The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Pillow-fight-smiley-emoticon for some motivational event but now I'm thinking that we need to make it a 2 day event with 'Pillow Fights' on one day and then a well balanced 'full-meal-deal' The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Food-fight  to end with a The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Splashing-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:50 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Night-time-smiley-emoticon 
group...catch ya all
in the early a.m.~~~

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:30 am

4EVER2 wrote:
captainJane wrote:

slyx eddiex I always fight and eat with my real people. Now what shall we cook to eat? We need to keep up our strength for the future battles we know we will have.  Wink The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 859118666 Not tonight though Sleep

I once offered to set up the The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Pillow-fight-smiley-emoticon for some motivational event but now I'm thinking that we need to make it a 2 day event with 'Pillow Fights' on one day and then a well balanced 'full-meal-deal' The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Food-fight  to end with a The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Splashing-smiley-emoticon

I'm in.

Woke up at to cooked well done. Sleep
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:32 am

captainJane wrote:
4EVER2 wrote:

I'm in.

Woke up at 2.30 cooked to well done. Sleep
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:05 pm

Night all, back playing silly buggers and Friday drawing to a close, so I'm heading for bye byes.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:06 pm

Sleep,well sass
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:06 pm

Thanks Eds, and you

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Empty ~Sunday~Sunday~Sunday Morning and the new week begins~~~

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:49 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Happy%2Bsunday%2Bmorning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:27 am

Happy Sunday to you too, we have been very lazy and had a long lie-in.   Did us both good.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:44 am

I'm not even dressed
Just going to have my favourite brunch/lunch of eggs and beans and toast.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:52 am

I'm in my fleece kaftan with hood, all cosy, and that brunch sounds a good idea!   It's flippin cold outside and windy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:54 am

eddie wrote:I'm not even dressed
Just going to have my favourite brunch/lunch of eggs and beans and toast.
It's definitely a duvet day today 
Eggs and beans and toast sound just the job x
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:27 pm

Goodnight everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:49 am

In my comfys and ready to hit the sack. Hate this damp wet weather. Night all

Last edited by captainJane on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:16 am

Just came up from the basement---we'd been under a tornado alert since about 5 something...nasty crap moved in very dark and fast. Trying to keep an eye to the radar - judge whether or not to start hauling dogs down the basement along with all of the supply buckets and emergency touts! All quiet and calm now and I just saw & heard my first Orioles and saw one at the feeder too. cheers
Time to get to bed...more storms coming this way! Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:31 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Science_thunder All that noise - All those sirens - All that hype and the rain & hail went north of my area! Makes for a long night of watching radar screens~~~ 
Today is 'SUPPOSED' to be mild and quiet, just for the build up and bad weather conditions to increase for tomorrow - where systems are 'SUPPOSED' to be ripe for huge outbreaks of tornadoes all across the mid section of my state. affraid
My mantra: 'Well, we need the RAIN'...but it would be nice to have something left and not scraped earth from multiple tornadoes scraping the landscape flat No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:06 am

Anyway i am tired and I feel i am  going to be drawn into another continuous circle of irrelevant debate where i am accused falsely, as if this is somehow debate.
In fact i think i am just going to ignore such accusations, then people might start to get the point and then actually debate

Good night all, hope  everyone has a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:44 pm

didge wrote:Anyway i am tired and I feel i am  going to be drawn into another continuous circle of irrelevant debate where i am accused falsely, as if this is somehow debate.
In fact i think i am just going to ignore such accusations, then people might start to get the point and then actually debate

Good idea didge. Wink

Well I can't stay awake today, like this weather I am all over the place. Sleep Will fetch some pillows in here soon, when I can wake up.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:53 pm

captainJane wrote:
didge wrote:Anyway i am tired and I feel i am  going to be drawn into another continuous circle of irrelevant debate where i am accused falsely, as if this is somehow debate.

Good idea didge. Wink

Well I can't stay awake today, like this weather I am all over the place. Sleep  Will fetch some pillows in here soon, when I can wake up.

Thanks Captain jane

Anyway, have things to do, so hope you have a good evening

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Empty It's only 6:31pm but we've got a nigh filled with thunderstroms

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:34 am

The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Good+night
I'm going to get some 'shut-eye' while it's quiet; more freight train thunderstorms lined up all the way down through Oklahoma will be rolling up this way.  But the heat has been greatly depleted with the ones that fired up from 4pm - 6pm hours.
The humidity has dropped off and the temps have fallen to the mid 60's now.
Catch ya all in the early am!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:37 am

Night 4Ever, get a rest while you can!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:35 pm

After 4Evers dramas I feel a bit of a wimp posting that it's snowing here...and I am on my way out in it. What a Face

Laters.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:38 pm

Put your hoodie up!

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Empty 50º this morning and everything smells sooooo clean

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:02 pm

The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 304b99dde5d2805ba21d6508f7887d92
So warm and comfy in my bed surrounded by
my 3 furry family members - WHEW what a night.
The hellish storms finally blew over around 3am
and the seepage into the basement stopped
around 4am.  I see a 'Power Nap' in my future today.
But the birds are busy pulling massive amounts
of night crawlers out of the lawn - see some wild bunny
rabbits eating clover - lots of birds at the feeders
and some of the squirrels just now coming down
to find food.  Good Morning and I'm happy, I
do not have SNOW!  Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:07 pm

Bright sunshine here all day
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Empty Overcast & Cool all day here...

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:23 am

A little thunder - some sudden lightening - sent the 3 poopers leaping off the sofa, quick down pour and then nothing...but more over cast and cloudy all day long.
Perfect weather for promoting those 'Morel Mushrooms' to pop out; now if I could just get out there and hunt them....yummy. Sliced up and fried with butter --- The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 3922118137 

Well, good people...it's been quite an entertaining day; chewed the fat - read some interesting POV - discussed some highlights & lowlights of life around the globe and not a discouraging word or vile F-bomb tossed once {not that I read anyway}!  relieved   
We did good clappy   
Now GOOD NIGHT   Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:25 am

Night 4ever
Sleep well
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:42 am

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I'm off to Dad's and the seaside.  Have a nice bank holiday all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:15 am

Slept like a 'BABY' without a care in the world...how about you Eddy?

Off to the sea side, Sassy- '?', give that dear ole' pops a extra squeeze for me
from KS --- that oughta get a grin out of him! LOL
Thundered a little - heard a little distant lightening and rain fell most of
the night...
The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Tumblr_lz52701txP1qlj8ygo1_500
The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Hot-drink GOOD MORNING...
LET THE CHAOS BEGIN~~~

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:06 pm

Happy Bank holiday all. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:43 pm

Slept lovely too thank you 4ever

Threw a suprise dinner party for my mums 70th today, lots of family, food and laughter.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:49 pm

eddie wrote:Slept lovely too thank you 4ever

Threw a suprise dinner party for my mums 70th today, lots of family, food and laughter.
Awww, that had to have just made her day...despite how our parents do love to protest...'now don't go too so much trouble'... they so enjoy being made a fuss over The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 2089010162 Did all the siblings manage to make it?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 01, 2016 12:49 am

4EVER2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Slept lovely too thank you 4ever

Awww, that had to have just made her day...despite how our parents do love to protest...'now don't go too so much trouble'... they so enjoy being made a fuss over The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 2089010162   Did all the siblings manage to make it?

Well I have two brothers and one is Erm, a little difficult with everyone so he didn't want to come. The other brother, we are very close, so we paid for it all together.
My mum had one brother and he died a couple of years after my dad, and then my mums parents died soon after. So she's quite alone really.

She did protest! Told me we'd spent too much but she had a lovely time and I'm glad I did it.
It's lovely when a whole family gets together X
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 1:51 pm

GOOD MORNING~~~yes, it's been that kinda of a start to the day!
Missing my English Garden buddy and hoping that her pops is doing OK.
But I'm worried...so check in soon or I'll be sending out those 'flying monkeys' to do a fly-by reconnaissance check up on ya! 
 I MEAN IT. Razz 
The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 13119048_987970487906114_8671213929768075379_n

Back to top Go down

The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Empty Sleep time again

Post by captain Tue May 03, 2016 8:32 pm

No matter how many worries or what ever danger is lurking I still have no problem sleeping here at all. relieved So good after years of mad hares keeping me awake.
Good night lovely people where ever you may be. The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 1589716573
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 03, 2016 9:02 pm

captainJane wrote:No matter how many worries or what ever danger is lurking I still have no problem sleeping here at all. relieved So good after years of mad hares keeping me awake.
Good night lovely people where ever you may be. The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 1589716573

Goodnight lovely CaptainJane. x The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 1589716573
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:41 am

Thoughts & Prayers for Sassy - her dad and the life's changing events that are headed their way...power of positive energy and all good things that these events all work out as you need them to be right now!
Stay in touch and know we care~~~ The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 701223944

Headed to bed...it's been a long painful day - darn weather changes; drugs just didn't but just touch the tip of that pain boulder seated on my back. 8:40pm...my 'fart sack' beckons me LOUDLY!
The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 Good-night-candle-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Whatever is happening in Sassys life I send her and her dad good wishes. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:14 pm

Thank's Syl, back for a couple of days, then back to Dad, then back again .............. etc!   OH and I arranging to move in to look after him, he had a fall.  OH will retire and dashing about trying to get everything sorted.  Luckily  our lease is up 10th June.    He'd turned down our offer a couple of months ago as wanted to stay independent, but it's past that stage now.  Because he turned down the offer, I started growing veg in the greenhouse, so - anyone want hundreds of tomato/cucumber/pepper/spinach/lettuce etc seedlings, I've a greenhouse full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:25 pm

On with the organising, trying to be in two places at once!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Wed May 04, 2016 6:07 pm

@Sassy. Well done with your greenhouse. Smile

Sending you and your father my best wishes on his move with you. x
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 7:45 pm

captainJane wrote:@Sassy. Well done with your greenhouse. Smile

Sending you and your father my best wishes on his move with you. x
Twist that around the other way Jane, Sassy & her OH are relocating to her fathers place as he's become accepting of furry family member Benny.   Whish to heck I was around the corner from her current address...I be putting all of those bedding plants to good use!
I do not envy Sassy all that she has to mange to get done in the time allowed The good night and good morning thread - Page 14 1191311443
Prayers and positive thoughts for her new journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 04, 2016 9:25 pm

sassy wrote:Thank's Syl, back for a couple of days, then back to Dad, then back again .............. etc!   OH and I arranging to move in to look after him, he had a fall.  OH will retire and dashing about trying to get everything sorted.  Luckily  our lease is up 10th June.    He'd turned down our offer a couple of months ago as wanted to stay independent, but it's past that stage now.  Because he turned down the offer, I started growing veg in the greenhouse, so - anyone want hundreds of tomato/cucumber/pepper/spinach/lettuce etc seedlings, I've a greenhouse full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly feel for you Sassy....I had similar with my mum a few years ago, she was so independent like your dad, it was hard to help her....she had a fall which changed everything......it was very hard for her to accept she needed help.
Good luck with what lies ahead....your dad is lucky to have you. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 9:28 pm

Thank you for all your good wishes people, you are all really kind.  Going to take adjustment for everyone as OH is going to retire so we can do this.  I'm going to do a lot of meditation to keep to keep me sane!!!!   Dad and I do tend to butt heads even though I love him to bits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 9:29 pm

Syl wrote:
sassy wrote:Thank's Syl, back for a couple of days, then back to Dad, then back again .............. etc!   OH and I arranging to move in to look after him, he had a fall.  OH will retire and dashing about trying to get everything sorted.  Luckily  our lease is up 10th June.    He'd turned down our offer a couple of months ago as wanted to stay independent, but it's past that stage now.  Because he turned down the offer, I started growing veg in the greenhouse, so - anyone want hundreds of tomato/cucumber/pepper/spinach/lettuce etc seedlings, I've a greenhouse full!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly feel for you Sassy....I had similar with my mum a few years ago, she was so independent like your dad, it was hard to help her....she had a fall which changed everything......it was very hard for her to accept she needed help.

I'm sure there will be a few bumps in the road, but he has stood by me all my life and got me out of so many scrapes, only right I return the favour. x

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 04, 2016 9:33 pm

sassy wrote:
Syl wrote:

I'm sure there will be a few bumps in the road, but he has stood by me all my life and got me out of so many scrapes, only right I return the favour. x

Yes ...and thats a really lovely way to think.
I lost my mum and always wonder if I could have done more......you are doing everything you can for your dad, you are a lovely daughter.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 9:41 pm

You'll have me in tears in a minute!   My Mum had to go in a home for her last year (and she needed round the clock nursing) as I was recovering from endometrial cancer at the time so couldn't look after her, always said I didn't want the same thing to happen to my Dad.

I'm sure you did everything you could for your Mum Syl, I could see how much you loved her from that photo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next