NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bee venom can kill the HIV virus without harming the body.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

bee venom can kill the HIV virus without harming the body.  Empty bee venom can kill the HIV virus without harming the body.

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 1:26 pm

Scientists from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis have discovered bee venom can kill the HIV virus without harming the body. Bees could hold the key to preventing HIV transmission. Researchers have discovered that bee venom kills the virus while leaving body cells unharmed, which could lead to an anti-HIV vaginal gel and other treatments.

Scientists at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis found that melittin, a toxin found in bee venom, physically destroys the HIV virus, a breakthrough that could potentially lead to drugs that are immune to HIV resistance. The study was published Thursday in the journal Antiviral Therapy. "Our hope is that in places where HIV is running rampant, people could use this as a preventative measure to stop the initial infection," Joshua Hood, one of the authors of the study, said in a statement. The researchers attached melittin to nanoparticles that are physically smaller than HIV, which is smaller than body cells. The toxin rips holes in the virus' outer layer, destroying it, but the particles aren't large enough to damage body cells. "Based on this finding, we propose that melittin-loaded nanoparticles are well-suited for use as topical vaginal HIV virucidal agents," they write. Theoretically, the particles could also be injected into an HIV-positive person to eliminate the virus in the bloodstream. Because the toxin attacks the virus' outer layer, the virus is likely unable to develop a resistance to the substance, which could make it more effective than other HIV drugs. "Theoretically, melittin nanoparticles are not susceptible to HIV mutational resistance seen with standard HIV therapies," they write. "By disintegrating the [virus'] lipid envelope [it's] less likely to develop resistance to the melittin nanoparticles." The group plans to soon test the gel in clinical trials.

| Source: http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/03/bee-venom-can-kill-hiv-study-says.html

Back to top Go down

bee venom can kill the HIV virus without harming the body.  Empty Re: bee venom can kill the HIV virus without harming the body.

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 1:35 pm

That's amazing, I wonder how long it will take them to actually bring this to fruition?

Back to top Go down

bee venom can kill the HIV virus without harming the body.  Empty Re: bee venom can kill the HIV virus without harming the body.

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 24, 2015 4:34 pm

Interesting...

Surely a condom would be a better and cheaper preventative measure...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 4:38 pm

the irony a prick gives them it and a sting cures it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 4:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Interesting...

Surely a condom would be a better and cheaper preventative measure...
Never having used one i don`t know, are they 100% effective against aids ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 4:41 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:the irony a prick gives them it and a sting cures it...
women don`t have that appendage and women can give men and women aids i understand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 5:18 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:the irony a prick gives them it and a sting cures it...
women don`t have that appendage and women can give men and women aids i understand  
probably but it is a gay problem in the main...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 5:27 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
No probably about it, And in answer to your question NO it`s not a gay problem in the main

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 5:42 pm

korban dallas wrote:
No probably about it, And in answer to your question NO it`s not a gay problem in the main
yeah it is....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 5:48 pm

korban dallas wrote:
yeah it is....
No its really not
But it illustrates how little you know and how easily you believe the paranoid anti gay rubbish

It`s believed to have originated in non-human primates in West-central Africa, and are believed to have transferred to humans (a process known as zoonosis) in the early 20th Century.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 24, 2015 5:54 pm

korban dallas wrote:
yeah it is....

No, in fact is is not. Most of the AIDS outbreak is on the African continent. It is being transmitted by any sexual contact, the predominant one being heterosexual.

People who associate AIDS with homosexuality are ...

bee venom can kill the HIV virus without harming the body.  Article-2525602-1A2B2A3600000578-553_634x408

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:43 pm

nope, they tried that story to stop gays being persecuted for it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:45 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:nope, they tried that story to stop gays being persecuted for it..
bee venom can kill the HIV virus without harming the body.  Face_p11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:47 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:nope, they tried that story to stop gays being persecuted for it..
obviously you cannot see beyong your bias... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:54 pm

korban dallas wrote:
obviously you cannot see beyong your bias... Smile
bee venom can kill the HIV virus without harming the body.  We-may10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:56 pm

still showing your bias which creates the resistance to you learning... a pity really... Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:04 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:still showing your bias which creates the resistance to you learning... a pity really... Smile Smile
yes and it is very clear you are uneducated biased idiot your don`t even rise to the level of a fool and i would bet my learning against yours any day of the week honestly your ...........thick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:06 pm

korban dallas wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:still showing your bias which creates the resistance to you learning... a pity really... Smile Smile
yes and it is very clear you are uneducated biased idiot  your don`t even rise to the level of a fool and i would bet my learning against yours any day of the week honestly your ...........thick  
oh dear hit a nerve did we, never mind i'm sure the gays love you... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:13 pm

korban dallas wrote:
yes and it is very clear you are uneducated biased idiot  your don`t even rise to the level of a fool and i would bet my learning against yours any day of the week honestly your ...........thick  
LOl you are not smart enough to hit a nerve pall , your just a fool with a keyboard and if a gay person loves me then that`s one more than loves you locked in your bubble of hate and bigotry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:15 pm

korban dallas wrote:
LOl you are not smart enough to hit a nerve pall , your just a fool with a keyboard and if a gay person loves me then that`s one more than loves you locked in your bubble of hate and bigotry
your hate and bigotry of believers do you mean or is yours founded on something more superior..lol  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:18 pm

have you been beheaded HF???

I only ask because you are talking outta your arse again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:20 pm

darknessss wrote:have you been beheaded HF???

I only ask because you are talking outta your arse again
I guess that's an attempt at humour, i say attempt as it was certainly not successful... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:20 pm

korban dallas wrote:
your hate and bigotry of believers do you mean or is yours founded on something more superior..lol  Smile
i don`t hate anybody ...well perhaps just one person but its not you or your religion and the one thing i am sure of is i am no bigot, however the same can`t be said of you can it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:23 pm

korban dallas wrote:
i don`t hate anybody ...well perhaps just one person but its not you or your religion and the one thing i am sure of is i am no bigot, however the same can`t be said of you can it
and neither do I, there are a few I pity and some i hope would change but i do not hate anyone..

pity about the queer gene missing, perhaps it's just down to some faulty wiring that make some gay...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:24 pm

oh korban and mine knowledge is founded on something FAR more superior than "faith"

and yes HF

I CAN personally

verify carbon dating and the principles behind it

etc etc etc

indeed my early career in science was doing exactly that

I CAN verify almost any physical or chemical experiment you care to mention.......given that YOU (or someone you care to nominate provide the laboratory and equipment needed...

see I am science trained.....and that training...the discipline of science........ travels across ANY field....

all you have is an (inacurate ) 2000 year old book of myths and legends

not ONE substantive part of which is verifiable.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:34 pm

korban dallas wrote:
and neither do I, there are a few I pity and some i hope would change but i do not hate anyone..

pity about the queer gene missing, perhaps it's just down to some faulty wiring that make some gay...
faulty wiring ? so its gods fault after all ,he does the wiring according to you

glad we cleared that up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:36 pm

korban dallas wrote:

faulty wiring ? so its gods fault after all ,he does the wiring according to you

glad we cleared that up  
well if it is faulty wiring , we can rewire them and cure being gay, well that must be good news for all those suffering gays....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:38 pm

korban dallas wrote:

glad we cleared that up  
well if it is faulty wiring , we can rewire them and cure being gay, well that must be good news for all those suffering gays....lol

so you clainm to have power equal to gods now do you...how arrogant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:40 pm

darknessss wrote:

I claim, notice how i can spell claim, nothing just saying if it is faulty wiring perhaps man can find a way to rewire it and cure gays... good news , plenty in here say science is better than God, so science can cure gay... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:53 pm

it is the sign of a loser that they turn into spelling nazis....... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:54 pm

darknessss wrote:

I claim, notice how i can spell claim, nothing just saying if it is faulty wiring perhaps man can find a way to rewire it and cure gays... good news , plenty in here say science is better than God, so science can cure gay... Smile

why would we want to????

perhaps we can also cure religious idiots too, THAT is clearly faulty wiring

and is a far greater problem to mankind.....

Last edited by darknessss on Sun May 24, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:54 pm

darknessss wrote:

yes desperately sighting a typo welll done you must be cock a hoop over that one duuu your so smart

shall i point out your typos

and my power is greater than "gods" mine actually exist
Gods do not he has no power what so ever, except perhaps power over the feeble minded and perpetually stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:57 pm

korban dallas wrote:
yes desperately sighting a typo welll done you must be cock a hoop over that one duuu your so smart

shall i point out your typos

and my power is greater than "gods" mine actually exist
Gods do not he has no power what so ever, except perhaps power over the feeble minded and perpetually stupid
yet i have seen the power God has, so could you be wrong...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:15 pm

the feeble minded are easily impressed with tricks and coincidence....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:17 pm

darknessss wrote:the feeble minded are easily impressed with tricks and coincidence....
I agree but we are getting away from what science would say and trying to look for ourselves at possibilities.. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:20 pm

you have seen the "power of god" ...pfffft

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:21 pm

I wont call you "liar"

but I will call you dumb

stupid
blind
ridiculous
uneducated
thick
dim
and possibly cretinous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:23 pm

darknessss wrote:you have seen the "power of god" ...pfffft

yep... quite a few times... have you seen any vaccines being made??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:31 pm

actually...yes

i was part of a team responsible for the development of a vaccine for mycoplasma

so your point is??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:36 pm

darknessss wrote:actually...yes

i was part of a team responsible for the development of a vaccine for mycoplasma

so your point is??
and this team was where??? not that i don't believe you???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:49 pm

this team was based in a laboratory at a poultry producer in nottinghamshire
the vaccine was for poultry...
against ,mycoplasma galinarium....

we also grew on site for testing purposes the virus of
newcastle disease
infectious avian bronchitis

which, had no effective vaccine been available, would have been the first steps to doing so....

why dont you beleive in vaccines then HF???Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:51 pm

darknessss wrote:this team was based in a laboratory at a poultry producer in nottinghamshire
the vaccine was for poultry...
against ,mycoplasma galinarium....

we also grew on site for testing purposes the virus of
newcastle disease
infectious avian bronchitis

which, had no effective vaccine been available, would have been the first steps to doing so....

why dont you beleive in  vaccines then HF???Rolling Eyes  
I believe in vaccines, I just wonder how long a copy and paste would take... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 8:56 pm

why would I bother to copy and paste something thats now over 40 years old??? they fact is that the vaccine worked, but not as good as the one made by the welcome foundation....

but then they had been at the same business for longer and were a dedicated vaccine producer...

the research done at our place was, I understand, sold to them when the company went under some years later.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 9:00 pm

darknessss wrote:why would I bother to copy and paste something thats now over 40 years old??? they fact is that the vaccine worked, but not as good as the one made by the welcome foundation....

but then they had been at the same business for longer and were a dedicated vaccine producer...

the research done at our place was, I understand, sold to them when the company went under some years later.....
the same reason people copy and paste, when they have no knowledge themselves..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 9:06 pm

well that would be you on almost every topic then.....

if it isnt in your hand book its not real eh?? or the work of the "devil" bee venom can kill the HIV virus without harming the body.  3489511464

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 9:11 pm

darknessss wrote:well that would be you on almost every topic then.....

if it isnt in your hand book its not real eh?? or the work of the "devil"   bee venom can kill the HIV virus without harming the body.  3489511464
i think you were better when sassy told you what to think..... at least you made some sense...  lol! lol! lol! bee venom can kill the HIV virus without harming the body.  1716015268

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 9:16 pm

and you never have...pathetic.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun May 24, 2015 9:17 pm

darknessss wrote:

Science is better than God like your mother is better than Santa Claus (wait -- you don't still believe in Santa too, do you?)
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 9:23 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Science is better than God like your mother is better than Santa Claus (wait -- you don't still believe in Santa too, do you?)

"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood."

I would dispute that in some cases Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 24, 2015 9:40 pm

Again, another thread that heralded good news and instead of asking interesting questions or debating the facts, a poster has to get all snidey about it.

Come on HF, it's good news is it not??
This will help children born with HIV too!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next