NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black South African politician urges followers to 'kill whites', saying: 'We will kill their children and their women

+3
nicko
Syl
HoratioTarr
7 posters

Go down

Black South African politician urges followers to 'kill whites', saying: 'We will kill their children and their women Empty Black South African politician urges followers to 'kill whites', saying: 'We will kill their children and their women

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:45 pm

Andile Mngxitama says for every one black person killed we will kill five whites
The BLF President even claimed cats and dogs owned by whites should die
He claimed the taxi industry was 'killing' black people before a cheering crowd
He defended his remarks which were in response to billionaire Johann Rupert

The leader of a South African political party has called for the killing of white women and children in a row over the taxi industry.

Andile Mngxitama, president of Black First Land First (BLF), was speaking at a rally on the weekend in Potchefstroom near Johannesburg when he made the violent comments.

He tells the cheering crowd: 'For each one person that is being killed by the taxi industry, we will kill five white people.

'For every one black person we will kill five white people.

Mngxitama has since claimed that these comments were taken out of context and that he was responding to comments recently made by billionaire Johann Rupert about the taxi industry.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6491151/Black-South-African-politician-says-kill-whites-kill-children-women.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Black South African politician urges followers to 'kill whites', saying: 'We will kill their children and their women Empty Re: Black South African politician urges followers to 'kill whites', saying: 'We will kill their children and their women

Post by Syl Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:53 pm

Hmmm...not sure how those comments could be taken out of context. They seem pretty clear to me.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Black South African politician urges followers to 'kill whites', saying: 'We will kill their children and their women Empty Re: Black South African politician urges followers to 'kill whites', saying: 'We will kill their children and their women

Post by nicko Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:16 pm

I met a South African Mercenary many years ago, I remember he said "If the blacks ever take control, we will see a lot of dead Whites" He could be right !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:51 pm

It's blatant racism. Could you imagine the furore if a white man said this about black women and kids. Yet all's quiet on this.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:56 pm

magica wrote:It's blatant racism. Could you imagine the furore if a white man said this about black women and kids. Yet all's quiet on this.

He is just one of many that has been spreading hate and violence against whites in South Africa and the world is turning a blind eye to this

Apartheid is returning to South Africa again, but in reverse

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Andile Mngxitama says for every one black person killed we will kill five whites
The BLF President even claimed cats and dogs owned by whites should die
He claimed the taxi industry was 'killing' black people before a cheering crowd
He defended his remarks which were in response to billionaire Johann Rupert

The leader of a South African political party has called for the killing of white women and children in a row over the taxi industry.

Andile Mngxitama, president of Black First Land First (BLF), was speaking at a rally on the weekend in Potchefstroom near Johannesburg when he made the violent comments.

He tells the cheering crowd: 'For each one person that is being killed by the taxi industry, we will kill five white people.

'For every one black person we will kill five white people.

Mngxitama has since claimed that these comments were taken out of context and that he was responding to comments recently made by billionaire Johann Rupert about the taxi industry.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6491151/Black-South-African-politician-says-kill-whites-kill-children-women.html

"...when the British air force drop two, or three, or four thousand kilograms of bombs, we will in one night drop 150, 250, 300 or 400,000 kilograms..." (Adolph Hitler)

Anyone notice the similarity?

I thought that we had gone beyond all that...
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:25 pm

nicko wrote:I met a South African Mercenary many years ago,  I remember he said "If the blacks ever take control, we will see a lot of dead Whites" He could be right  !

Yes, history matters.  There's a lot of continuing resentment over what the whites did to blacks in the past.  Europeans invented racial divisions, and it's easy to slip back into them no matter what the political issue...no matter which the side.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:29 pm

Will the human race never advance in this tit for tat attitude?
What gets me is no one really talks about the other Empires, even the ones around at the same time as the Brits were in charge and some of these were worse than Brits in their attitudes to their colonies. It was also of its time and thinking. The Africans can hardly complain about slavery when they were elbow deep in it way before the empires got there. There have always been empires they come they go, am I to have a vengeful attitude to Italians for instance, who may well have carted off some of my historic family and who definitely carted off many of my countrymen and women. How about the Assyrians and Babylonians, the Ottoman Empire so 'fondly' remembered by eastern Europeans. The historical record in nearly every continent has slavery. It was only in the 1960's that it was made illegal in the middle east, although it still goes on according to some sources especially depending on your view of some practices. Then of course we have the new empires or spheres of influence which almost directly tell those in that sphere how to trade etc. applying various pressures economical and all, every bit as bad as the old empires but just not as open about it. The Indians seem to have either got over it or never needed to, they seem to think in spite of the problems, in the end, both cultures gained from their relationship. Hopefully we will all recognise trying to enslave a person in the singular or as a nation is wrong and learn to co operate or the best of all of us.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
nicko wrote:I met a South African Mercenary many years ago,  I remember he said "If the blacks ever take control, we will see a lot of dead Whites" He could be right  !

Yes, history matters.  There's a lot of continuing resentment over what the whites did to blacks in the past.  Europeans invented racial divisions, and it's easy to slip back into them no matter what the political issue...no matter which the side.

And this is the sort of lefist claptrap that enables hatred to exist.

Many people have suffered slavery in history and oppresion but the left only see this through a coloured glass lens

By what was done in the past, that some how to the left vengence is a viable option and onto people who never even committed any said crimes. That is this hate is also acceptable. Thus never learning from history.

Its the most twisted form of hate that the left has cooked up. It shows they never learnt from such past racial hatred, but look to exuse that hate, based off past hate. If the past hate was wrong, then there can never be any justification for any present hate, based off the past.

If there is a wrong based on methodology, this has to be symmetry. Hence there is no excuse for what is happenning in South Africa today. By your standards the Jews have every right to wipe out all of Europe , the Middle East and North Africa.

I dont see Jews, looking to or causing mass terrorism or retribution for example against the countless centuries of persecution, ethnic cleansing, murder, rape etc cuased by countless European, African and Middle Eastern nations throughout history for over 2500 years. Far longer than any European oppression of Africans. Yet sadly even still today they are scapegoated for many problems. The Far right hate them, based on extreme christian, Marxism or white supremacists beliefs. The left hate them, because they see they as the epitome of wealth and capitalism. The Muslims hate them, because they dared to decolonize their ancestral homeland, where the Arabs colonized though Arabization.

When will the left ever learn?

I mean I am half Irish and I do not hold any resentment towards the British or English people, even though the Irish suffered centuries of oppression under them. I learn that this mistakes happened and dont blame people for today, for what happened. Its called moving on and not holding a grugde. The moment you exuse people to hate, based off the past. Makes you and those promoting such an excuse. As no better than those who did oppress from the past.

You this is the leftist mentality around intersectionality. Where to them, people are divided into groups based on oppression. They dont back the views of Dr Martin Luther King to judge people by their character, but by the colour of their skin, or gender, sexuality etc. This form of lectist, is in fact dividing humanity further and further apart. That they want to perpetually live in the past and not learn from this

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down