NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dad blasts school for 'dress code shaming' his 5-year-old daughter over this dress

+2
Lone Wolf
veya_victaous
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dad blasts school for 'dress code shaming' his 5-year-old daughter over this dress - Page 3 Empty Dad blasts school for 'dress code shaming' his 5-year-old daughter over this dress

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

A Texas dad's essay about his 5-year-old daughter's rainbow-striped sundress violating the school dress code has gone viral, but the school district says rules are rules — even for kindergartners.
In a blog post for the Houston Press, titled "The Apparently Immoral Shoulders of My Five-Year-Old Daughter," writer Jef Rouner said he knew he would have to deal with "dress code shaming" eventually, but didn't expect it to happen so soon.
"Five. You get me? She's five. Cut her hair and put her next to a boy with no shirt on and she is fundamentally identical," he wrote.

http://www.today.com/parents/dads-essay-about-5-year-olds-dress-code-shaming-goes-t18266?cid=par-huffpost-gravity

Back to top Go down

Dad blasts school for 'dress code shaming' his 5-year-old daughter over this dress - Page 3 Empty Re: Dad blasts school for 'dress code shaming' his 5-year-old daughter over this dress

Post by Original Quill Tue May 05, 2015 5:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Because you are very weird.  It's unusual that one doesn't know 4th-grade grammar.

That's rich coming from someone who wants some daft bloke to go to court over a frock. lol!

What is a frock? It sounds naughty.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dad blasts school for 'dress code shaming' his 5-year-old daughter over this dress - Page 3 Empty Re: Dad blasts school for 'dress code shaming' his 5-year-old daughter over this dress

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 5:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

The man is a big girls blouse.

With a thing about frocks. Laughing

So it seems. Blimey I wish that was all I had to worry about!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3