NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James O'Brien Dismantles Radio Caller Who Demands Muslims Apologise For Paris Massacre

4 posters

Go down

James O'Brien Dismantles Radio Caller Who Demands Muslims Apologise For Paris Massacre Empty James O'Brien Dismantles Radio Caller Who Demands Muslims Apologise For Paris Massacre

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:55 am

Should you be one of those people demanding wholesale Muslim contrition for the murderous acts in Paris last week, perhaps listen to this conversation between LBC radio host James O'Brien and a caller called Richard from Maidenhead, who thinks "an apology is needed".

Rupert Murdoch should take note. On Friday evening, the increasingly befuddled media kingpin tweeted that all Muslim should be "held responsible" for the attacks in France. He was quickly rebuffed, with Australians, journalists and white people all "apologising" for their similarly fatuous association with Murdoch.

O'Brien has some form in this debate. Here he is last year discussing immigration with Ukip's Nigel Farage.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/01/10/think-Muslims-should-apologise-for-charlie-hebdo-massacre-listen-to-this_n_6448474.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

James O'Brien Dismantles Radio Caller Who Demands Muslims Apologise For Paris Massacre Empty Re: James O'Brien Dismantles Radio Caller Who Demands Muslims Apologise For Paris Massacre

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:40 pm

Expecting All to appologise is perhaps a tad harsh

BUT...this man has it right

Abdel Fattah el-Sisi

"When American commentators like Carl Bernstein complain that Muslim authorities have not sufficiently denounced the terrorist attack on the Charlie Hebdo staff in Paris, they show a profound ignorance of the current situation in the Middle East.

The fact is that both governments of Muslim-majority countries and the chief religious institutions have been engaged in a vigorous war on religious extremism for some time.

Egypt has gone too far in this direction, criminalizing the activist members of the Muslim Brotherhood. But it is also committing troops to fight extremists in Sinai. Egyptian acquaintances of mine in Cairo say that it has become unpleasant to wear a beard there (for long a sign of religious commitment).

Egypt’s president Abdel Fattah al-Sisi spoke to an audience of clerics at the Department of Religious Endowments a few days ago. He made waves by denouncing terrorism among Muslims, and said it wasn’t right for the rest of the world to be afraid of 1.5 billion Muslims. He pointedly insisted that the al-Azhar clerics do something about this stain on the honor of Islam, implying that they were not effectively combating extremist ideas. He called for a new sort of “religious discourse” and a “new revolution” to combat extremism."

from http://www.juancole.com/2015/01/condemning-attacks-Muslims.html

Back to top Go down

James O'Brien Dismantles Radio Caller Who Demands Muslims Apologise For Paris Massacre Empty Re: James O'Brien Dismantles Radio Caller Who Demands Muslims Apologise For Paris Massacre

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:27 pm

This piece is also revealing
(sorry once again it is from the inbuilt news feed in windows 8 and I cant grab a link

"This is our 9/11," said Karim Amellal of the Paris Institute of Political Studies. "It is not only a crime against free speech, it is a crime against Islam. It says in the Koran that the one who kills the man kills the whole of humanity."

Muslims in France should not have to apologise for the actions of people they also find appalling and terrifying, he said: "We don't have to condemn, justify and apologise because we are part of the republic and we want to be treated like citizens and not like separate people. We are shocked, like everyone else."

could agree with THAT as far as it goes, but clearly the "Muslim community" needs to do SOMETHING, as Sisi says...

Thats all very well, BUT....perhaps things would be better if THEY ACTED like "citizens", of wherever they are, instead of gathering in self made ghettos and persiting in living their medieval existance"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:48 pm

Expecting any Muslim to apologise would be absurd, as they are then making themselves culpable to a crime they had nothing to do with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:24 pm

Let me take a crack at apologizing on behalf of Muslims who aren't terrorists:

"We really regret that some people kill Westerners in the name of our religion. Of course, we also regret that they kill peaceful Muslims in the name of our religion, and we regret having to live in such close proximity to people who have professed their dedication to a completely nightmarish vision for the future of our society.

"We also regret the inevitable retaliations against innocent Muslims (or even just people who look to someone like a Muslim) by anybody, ranging from a Western government dropping bombs indiscriminately to some redneck who decides it's time to burn down his local mosque or shoot the cashier at his local convenience store.

"And finally, we're sorry that we will be denigrated and reviled for these acts by people who are too stupid and bigoted to understand that while these attacks were being carried out, the vast majority of us were simply going about our lives."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:31 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Let me take a crack at apologizing on behalf of Muslims who aren't terrorists:

"We really regret that some people kill Westerners in the name of our religion. Of course, we also regret that they kill peaceful Muslims in the name of our religion, and we regret having to live in such close proximity to people who have professed their dedication to a completely nightmarish vision for the future of our society.

"We also regret the inevitable retaliations against innocent Muslims (or even just people who look to someone like a Muslim) by anybody, ranging from a Western government dropping bombs indiscriminately to some redneck who decides it's time to burn down his local mosque or shoot the cashier at his local convenience store.

"And finally, we're sorry that we will be denigrated and reviled for these acts by people who are too stupid and bigoted to understand that while these attacks were being carried out, the vast majority of us were simply going about our lives."

If that is, as I assume a reply to my post,  rather than a general (and largely accurate) statement, then perhaps you should re-read what i posted???

read what Sisi says......

then THINK about the second point I outlined....

THEY are the ones who need to make more effeort to "integrate", and realise that in reality if anything needs to give in a "cultural difference" situation then they should be the ones to compromise.
THERE is MUCH truth in ..."when in rome, do as rome does"

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:37 pm

James O'Brien Dismantles Radio Caller Who Demands Muslims Apologise For Paris Massacre B61kJpgCYAEN5ZD

the Whole Apology thing is Stupid
What do you expect them to do? die Defending our way of life.... ohhhh
James O'Brien Dismantles Radio Caller Who Demands Muslims Apologise For Paris Massacre B65bspMCUAEVhc-
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:53 pm

yeah well veya you are right...BUT......

for every ONE of him there are 100 living like this with all it entails

James O'Brien Dismantles Radio Caller Who Demands Muslims Apologise For Paris Massacre Muslim10

and THERIN lies the problem....

Oh and dont act dumb and focus on the clothing...thats merely one "symptom"

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:39 pm

yeah but for every decent anyone there is a dickhead

I don't know what the ratio is in Europe by Here the vast majority (at least 100 to 1) are like Ahmed, secular Muslims that are no more an issue than secular Christians.

I think your point about 'when in Rome' is Valid but there is expecting people to follow your laws(but allowing them to keep their traditions within that) and then expecting people to abandon their culture and adopt everything about yours.
Even Ancient Rome's success was in part to being the former. And from what I see from down here modern Europe is expecting the latter from New Migrants.

Why is peoples religion bringing into question their national Identity? People are multifaceted, you can be more than 1 thing.

Self made ghettos??? I think that takes both. Immigrants will naturally move near each other because they trust the recommendation in a strange and foreign place and for socio economic reasons as much as anything.
When the locals then treat the immigrants with mistrust or hostility it doesn't encourage the immigrants to move next door and start mixing it up with the locals, the opposite it makes them feel like a separate people and greatly hinders merging into the rest of the community, they are less likely to find employment outside of ghettos thus giving them no reason to naturally disperse. (and further assimilate over generations)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:yeah but for every decent anyone there is a dickhead

I don't know what the ratio is in Europe by Here the vast majority (at least 100 to 1) are like Ahmed, secular Muslims that are no more an issue than secular Christians.
its the other way round here....you ought to have a ride round the "birminghamistan region"

I think your point about 'when in Rome' is Valid but there is expecting people to follow your laws(but allowing them to keep their traditions within that) and then expecting people to abandon their culture and adopt everything about yours. )(also what is fundamentally wrong about that scratch scratch ...they volunteered to come here even were desperate to do so in some cases....)

Now you see the problem isnt THAT easy... personally I dont give a toss if someone wants to stick his nose to the floor facing east 5 times a day or dress his women in sack bags, hell I dont even Really care if he wants to torture his own....as long as its done outta my sight...BUT I do object...strenuously when they (and it matters not if it is "only a few", which truth be known it is) can be allowed to stand on a street hassling and kicking off at people christmas shopping, simply because THEY dont like it...(refers to choudrey and his mob in christmas 2013) and many many other things of similar ilk....I find it objectionable when THEY have the brass neck to complain about how our girls dress... etc etc ...they have NO right to object
this is what I mean about "cultural distance"

quite simply...within the law...they should be allowed to do what the hell they want...BUT they should have NO say in what and how WE do things. opinions...yes input into things...NO.

Even Ancient Rome's success was in part to being the former. And from what I see from down here modern Europe is expecting the latter from New Migrants.

Why is peoples religion bringing into question their national Identity? People are multifaceted, you can be more than 1 thing.

Self made ghettos??? I think that takes both. Immigrants will naturally move near each other because they trust the recommendation in a strange and foreign place and for socio economic reasons as much as anything.
When the locals then treat the immigrants with mistrust or hostility it doesn't encourage the immigrants to move next door and start mixing it up with the locals, the opposite it makes them feel like a separate people and greatly hinders merging into the rest of the community, they are less likely to find employment outside of ghettos thus giving them no reason to naturally disperse. (and further assimilate over generations) The assimilation though is never going to happen ...at least not with the nut jobs we have...Maybe you have "different Muslims"...seriously ....are your folks indonesian rather than what we get? which might explain things...as is so forcibly pushed on here "Muslims" are far from "homogenous".
over here the thought of Muslims marrying any other religion would raise eyebrows in the "others" and sabers in the Muslims....even if the"other " converted there would still be problems
tyhe ONLY way it would be allwed in any case is a "other" woman converting to islam and then marrying....I do beleive the opposite would NOT be acceptable to Muslims...

so who is NOT integrating or assimilating?

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:57 am

sounds like what people used to say 10-15 years ago here (25 years ago it was Asians and 35 years ago it was Mediterranean "wogs") Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
and was proven to be mainly shit and never representative of the majority, Like you regularly have FOX news etc saying shit about Muslims hating Christmas which is not true. Even from here I can see that Choudrey Fellow in Not the majority and in no way represents most British Muslims, I'm sure most British Muslims would find him an embarrassment.

You see the whole inter marriage thing they used to say about Catholics too.. all it takes is enough people to not give a fuck and it goes away because strangely 'love conquers' and so does not giving a fuck.
Just because some Muslims are uncomfortable with it Doesn't mean shit, So how is that even relevant. Their are heaps of Dickheads that don't approve of Gay love either Does that stop Gays being together? Also Maybe if British guys had balls, I have dated a Muslim Girl and My brother had a long term relationship with one(they broke up after 7 years) Ever think that once they have a secular boyfriend and see 'hey I have all these rights here that will actually be respected' they are not keen on dating a fundie again and will definitely not wear a Hijab, the Girl I was dating did wear a head scarf most of the time but it was personal preference rather than being forced to.

Most of Our Muslims are Turks, Pakistani or Lebanese but we do have Indonesian etc as well. recently we have had a lot of Afghanis.

what's Fundamentally wrong with that is that it doesn't work and is not inline with the rest of the western world. Why should they do some half arsed shit just cause some the locals do???.. welcome to the Global world, EUROPE forced it on everyone else so Europeans can get fucked if they think they are separate from it. Suggesting they should have to conform to local Traditions is like supporting Sharia, when you make laws because of 'tradition' instead of justice You're in the wrong. (actually part of why I say Europe is now 3rd world as it is the attitude we would expect from uneducated hill shepherds not a near majority in modern nations)

Part of the problem is actually highlighted by you, some Muslims express an opinion you take it to be a hard-line opinion of ALL Muslims Not even considering that a fair portion of Muslims will still put their national identity over their religion.

They do have a right to object that is the POINT OF FREE SPEECH, we don't have to listen to them.

Yeah we have Racists (ADL members etc) that Say 'Aurbanon look it is basically a Jihad there', but those guys are cowards and idiots and I laugh at them because I actually go there, Best Baklava around. Never had a problem and if Any thing the streets are much politer around there than a lot of the 'anglo' areas (Sutherland shire, Cronulla) Mind you I come from an Area that is traditionally rougher, and those 'Shire boys' probably wouldn't say nice things about 'westies' either.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:33 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/sunrises-andrew-okeefe-and-columnist-rita-panahi-go-head-to-head-over-islamic-extremists-debate/story-fnpilxz1-1227181948463

“What can we do in the Muslim community to bring them into the mainstream even more.”

O’Keefe cut the writer off: “But we’ve already been discussing this! We’ve been discussing this for a long time Rita.”

“Every time a fundamentalist Christian in the United States bombs an abortion clinic or bombs a synagogue do we hold all the Christians in the world accountable for that?”

Panahi responded: “Andrew that’s such a nonsensical argument.”

O’Keefe refuted her statement as Radio 4BC’s Patrick Condren was awkwardly waiting for his input.

“No it’s not Rita. You’re holding the majority responsible for a minority,” O’Keefe said.

But Panahi didn’t back down.

“We’ve got to stop doing what you just did and pretending like Islam is like any other religion as far as being behind incidences of terror.”

Condren then weighed in on the debate suggesting he was on O’Keefe’s side of the argument before discussing the Muslim burqa.

“Who wouldn’t find the burqa confronting?” Panahi interrupted.

“You don’t find a woman with her entire face other than her eyes concealed, confronting?”

Condren continued: “I don’t find it confronting in any way, shape or form.”

“I’m not that narrow-minded.”

Panahi responded: “I don’t find that narrow-minded at all in fact if you value the rights of women you’d have issues with the burqa.”

She really sums up WHY THEY ARE SO FUCKING STUPID
as it is happening with Christians and Buddhists RIGHT FUCKING NOW
Everything she is saying but is NOT TRUE.

Why didn't Catholics get Condemned when the IRA was around?

If you find a Item of Clothing Confronting YOU ARE THE PROBLEM end of story, Grow the fuck up and accept this is a free nation where people get to wear what they want!!!
the Irony that people complain loudest about Muslims damaging our society are the Ones suggesting to throw our ideals out the window cause they are pissing their pants in terror because a women is wearing a sheet on her head.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:55 am

“Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less.”
—Marie Curie
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:18 am

Emerson, who describes himself as a terrorism expert, runs an organisation called the Investigative Project on Terrorism.

He gravely told presenter Jeanine Pirro that Birmingham was now completely closed to non-Muslims: “…in Britain, it’s not just no-go zones, there are actual cities like Birmingham that are totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don’t go in.”
This was a bit of a shock to the residents of Birmingham where, according to Birmingham city council, just 21.8% of the city’s population are Muslim.

Over 40% of Brummies describe themselves as Christian, while the city also has a large population of teenage goths. It is understood many of them are allowed to travel around their own city.
So the internet created #FoxNewsFacts, to show how the channel would report on other matters.
Because in the world of #FoxNewsFacts, it’s pretty clear Birmingham is now a Muslim-only city.

Seems the Brummies be laughing at you darknessss

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/fox-news-said-non-Muslims-dont-visit-birmingham-and-created

James O'Brien Dismantles Radio Caller Who Demands Muslims Apologise For Paris Massacre B7GjLVSCcAM6Bui
Terrifying photo of how a typical Muslim from Birmingham guards the city gates against infidels. #foxnewsfacts
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:48 am

darknessss wrote:yeah well veya you are right...BUT......

James O'Brien Dismantles Radio Caller Who Demands Muslims Apologise For Paris Massacre Muslim10

This is why people fueled by hate, have the worst and most exagerrated perceptions of a situation.
It is a small minority that wears the burka, which I do not agree with and believe is backwards, but some Muslim for right or wrong beliefs, feel to them it is liberating in the service of their deity.
The fact it is really poor claims and exagerrated claims to how many do wear the burka, shows the real intent behind the poster and their views.
Now I believe that the Burka is at odds with western society, due to the fact that we communicate 80% through body language of this clothing denies, hence why I support the face veil ban in France. What you do not do is as you do now castigate them as a problem, where some even are forced and are victims here. What you is help bring about change, which in your book seems to be around bashing people in your views on them. It is this kind of childish mentality that does not bring about change.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:28 pm

veya_victaous wrote:sounds like what people used to say 10-15 years ago here (25 years ago it was Asians and 35 years ago it was Mediterranean "wogs")   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
and was proven to be mainly shit and never representative of the majority, Like you regularly have FOX news etc saying shit about Muslims hating Christmas which is not true. Even from here I can see that Choudrey Fellow in Not the majority and in no way represents most British Muslims, I'm sure most British Muslims would find him an embarrassment.

You see the whole inter marriage thing they used to say about Catholics too.. all it takes is enough people to not give a fuck and it goes away because strangely 'love conquers' and so does not giving a fuck.
Just because some Muslims are uncomfortable with it Doesn't mean shit, So how is that even relevant. Their are heaps of Dickheads that don't approve of Gay love either Does that stop Gays being together? Also Maybe if British guys had balls, I have dated a Muslim Girl and My brother had a long term relationship with one(they broke up after 7 years) Ever think that once they have a secular boyfriend and see 'hey I have all these rights here that will actually be respected' they are not keen on dating a fundie again and will definitely not wear a Hijab, the Girl I was dating did wear a head scarf most of the time but it was personal preference rather than being forced to.

Most of Our Muslims are Turks, Pakistani or Lebanese but we do have Indonesian etc as well. recently we have had a lot of Afghanis.

what's Fundamentally wrong with that is that it doesn't work and is not inline with the rest of the western world. Why should they do some half arsed shit just cause some the locals do???.. welcome to the Global world, EUROPE forced it on everyone else so Europeans can get fucked if they think they are separate from it. Suggesting they should have to conform to local Traditions is like supporting Sharia, when you make laws because of 'tradition' instead of justice You're in the wrong. (actually part of why I say Europe is now 3rd world as it is the attitude we would expect from uneducated hill shepherds not a near majority in modern nations) sigh...which is what I said....as far as I am concerned they can go f**k donkeys in their own back yards....they dont HAVE to "conform" to my standards....BUT when theirs and mine overlap...sorry sunshine....mine takes precedence....you came here because you wanted to.

Part of the problem is actually highlighted by you, some Muslims express an opinion you take it to be a hard-line opinion of ALL Muslims Not even considering that a fair portion of Muslims will still put their national identity over their religion.

They do have a right to object that is the POINT OF FREE SPEECH, we don't have to listen to them.

which is more or less what I said...they cann have their opinion...even say it (in a PROPER manner) but that opinion should NOT influence policy..

Yeah we have Racists (ADL members etc) that Say 'Aurbanon look it is basically a Jihad there', but those guys are cowards and idiots and I laugh at them because I actually go there, Best Baklava around. Never had a problem and if Any thing the streets are much politer around there than a lot of the 'anglo' areas (Sutherland shire, Cronulla) Mind you I come from an Area that is traditionally rougher, and those 'Shire boys' probably wouldn't say nice things about 'westies' either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:34 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:yeah well veya you are right...BUT......

This is why people fueled by hate, have the worst and most exagerrated perceptions of a situation.
It is a small minority that wears the burka, which I do not agree with and believe is backwards, but some Muslim for right or wrong beliefs, feel to them it is liberating in the service of their deity.
The fact it is really poor claims and exagerrated claims to how many do wear the burka, shows the real intent behind the poster and their views.
Now I believe that the Burka is at odds with western society, due to the fact that we communicate 80% through body language of this clothing denies, hence why I support the face veil ban in France. What you do not do is as you do now castigate them as a problem, where some even are forced and are victims here. What you is help bring about change, which in your book seems to be around bashing people in your views on them. It is this kind of childish mentality that does not bring about change.

have you been to the birminghamistan area then....I have driven through its major roads a few times and I wouldnt like to break down there.....(mind you...I have driven through some areas of manchester and london that are much the same...and NOT necessaarily "asian" dominated What a Face)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:19 pm

Yes I have and the amount of Muslim wear this is around 1,000 in this country, which is a very small minority out of 2.9 million.
Where you again miss my whole point being made and again proves people have such poor perceptions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:34 pm

Brasidas wrote:Yes I have and the amount of Muslim wear this is around 1,000  in this country, which is a very small minority out of 2.9 million.
Where you again miss my whole point being made and again proves people have such poor perceptions.

in which case I recon about 750 of em live in birminghamistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:05 pm

Like I said some peoples perception is appalling.
Funny how you came back online when smelly did ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:02 pm

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2015/01/11/3610381/the-unsung-Muslim-heroes-of-the-paris-terrorist-attacks/
The hero of the supermarket

Lassana Bathily is a 24-year-old Muslim shop assistant at the Hyper Cacher kosher supermarket in Porte de Vincennes, Paris. Bathily, who is originally from Mali, was in the store last Friday when terrorist Amedy Coulibaly — who pledged allegiance to ISIS and who officials say was connected to the two Charlie Hebdo shooters — stormed in and opened fire. The militant killed several customers and began taking hostages.

But as chaos and fear gripped the shop, Bathily reacted quickly to help keep people safe. According to French news outlets, he ushered several frightened customers into a cold storage room and closed the door, shielding them from the attacker.

“When they came running down I opened the door of the fridge,” he said, according to The Guardian. “Several came in with me. I turned off the light and the fridge. When I turned off the cold, I put them in. I closed the door. I told them to stay calm and I said ‘you stay quiet there, I’m going back out’.”

Bathily then discretely escaped the shop through the goods lift. He was promptly arrested by the robust police force that had surrounded the store, as he was suspected of being a co-conspirator with the terrorists. He was eventually freed, however, and gave police details about the layout of the store and where people were hiding. He also reportedly gave officers a key to the door, which allowed them to storm the store without having to burst through the shutters.

Later, after the siege ended and the gunman was killed, several of the former hostages Bathily shepherded into the cold storage room approached him and shook his hand, thanking him.

When interviewed about the experience on BFMTV, he calmly rejected the same religious hatred that the terrorists embraced, saying, “We are brothers. It’s not a question of Jews, of Christians or of Muslims. We’re all in the same boat, we have to help each other to get out of this crisis.”

Many people have since taken to social media to herald Bathily as a hero, with one even calling him a Mensch, a yiddish term for a person of honor and integrity.

Actions speak louder than words, Secular Muslims have acted. Anyone being so simplistic as to lump them with the terrorists is trash. We Must stand together in defence of our Secular Ideals, we must stand in the face of terrorists and hate-mongers, weather is is ISIS or Murdock makes no difference anyone that preaches illogical hate will be confronted.
The Good people of the world want to move forward and leave the 'animosity of ignorance' in the past where it belongs. In our modern interconnected world there is no good reason to live in fear instead of trying to understand.... Although it is more profitable for a few to have society fearful, undoubtedly good enough reason for some.. No No No No No
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:42 pm

Brasidas wrote:Like I said some peoples perception is appalling.

It REALLY IS true that whilst not all stupid people are conservatives all conservatives are stupid...... Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:56 pm

the responses on twitter to this so-called "expert" are hilarious

again a severe case of notthininkingbeforeengagingmouyhitis

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2015/01/12/a-fox-news-guest-says-birmingham-is-totally-Muslim-the-response-in-britain-was-hilarious/

also just heard that great thinker Sen. L Graham say we must get together a coalition of forces - boots on the ground his words - from around the world and go help the Iraqi People and then maybe Syria and help them overthrow ISIS....OMFG does he not remember how well the last "help" we gave them turned out??????

Asshat.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:03 am

James O'Brien Dismantles Radio Caller Who Demands Muslims Apologise For Paris Massacre 84416276
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:46 am

darknessss wrote:
Brasidas wrote:Like I said some peoples perception is appalling.

It REALLY IS true that whilst not all stupid people are conservatives all conservatives are stupid...... Rolling Eyes

Well not only do you act immature you make yourself it seems intolerant of people based on political views. I am like many Tories today Center Right, as I hold many liberal social views, whcih its seem you are conflcited over in your views of Muslims.
As seen you view and castigate anyone with a label Conservative, which really shows the limitation of your views.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:24 pm

oho...so you are a liberal too....

ah ok....

Liberal...noun....claims to champion tolerance....but is in fact INtolerant of views whcich they deem "unsuitable " for their own agenda.

yep that would be about right.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:31 pm

Yet more accusations you cannot back up, I suggest you have a lie down before your throbbing veins burst on your forehead mate.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:38 pm

Brasidas wrote:Yet more accusations you cannot back up, I suggest you have a lie down before your throbbing veins burst on your forehead mate.

Laughing

I dont have to prove the above ....it is self evident....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:39 pm

All you keep doing is being a copout in debate, yet have the most unhealthy interest in me.
Flattered as I am buddy, I am spoken for.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:43 pm

so what are you saying?

trying for the "stalker" slur?
are you male?
female.....?
neither?
both?

tough ass hat...
why would anyone with a brain want to associate themselves to you....

no I answer you because for all your faults at least you reply in a challenging way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:48 pm

Still flattered by his endless love expressed to me.
As I keep saying, I am with someone buddy

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down