NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be?

4 posters

Go down

If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be? Empty If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be?

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:45 am

“If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be?”

Without hesitation, the adults chose a “flaw” they wished they could change.

The children, on the other hand, struggled to find something they wanted to change.
Instead, they wished for superhuman additions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f0tEcxLDDd4

If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be? Anigif_longform-original-13895-1415044780-7
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlgK13YIaM

Back to top Go down

If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be? Empty Re: If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be?

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:08 am

I'd probably just fix whatever's wrong with my back Smile Or one of the other ways my body's betraying me ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:15 am

Have had back pain for years, after recent MRI scan found 3 prolapsed discs I now know whats causing it , can,t have op because of heart failure. I would like a complete new body!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:46 am

nicko wrote:Have had back pain for years, after recent MRI scan found 3 prolapsed discs I now know whats causing it , can,t have op because of heart failure.  I would like a complete new body!

That is rough, man, you have my sympathy! I've always feared something like that -- can't have surgery because it would create bigger problems. I wish we could just download into fresh clones (Veya's working on this, right?).
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:49 am

Ben, your body is nearly 40 yrs old, but I bet your mind is still 18!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:Have had back pain for years, after recent MRI scan found 3 prolapsed discs I now know whats causing it , can,t have op because of heart failure.  I would like a complete new body!

That is rough, man, you have my sympathy! I've always feared something like that -- can't have surgery because it would create bigger problems. I wish we could just download into fresh clones (Veya's working on this, right?).

that is the end goal. If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be? 3893789544

that and a man made 'heaven' so we can live forever without the obvious problem of running out of space.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:27 am

nicko wrote:Ben,    your body is nearly 40 yrs old,  but I bet your mind is still 18!!

I'm thinking that could be taken more ways than one ... Suspect ... but I'm going to take it the good way Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:31 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

that is the end goal. If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be? 3893789544

that and a man made 'heaven' so we can live forever without the obvious problem of running out of space.

I'm all for it, let me know if I can get chips or something ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:34 am

"Man" made heaven?

I would hope women would also have a vast input into how this heaven was created, as to me a man made one would be rather dull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:52 pm

you could have your 72 virgins didge.....
and all the cross dressing you wanted..... Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:04 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Forget it...it will run on windows XXX

we would live in permanent fear of the blue screen of death...... pale affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Brasidas wrote:"Man" made heaven?

I would hope women would also have a vast input into how this heaven was created, as to me a man made one would be rather dull.

well they don't in computer games Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

but it is rather irrelevant who makes it as each persons would be unique creation self tailoring to their own mind. No 2 people dream of the exact same heaven so everyone gets their own If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be? 2984306523
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:56 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

well you just fear death now, not much different Wink when your biological body dies you can either 'test your faith' or take a technological second chance Smile
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:04 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

well you just fear death now, not much different Wink  when your biological body dies you can either 'test your faith' or take a technological second chance Smile

or even more potentially amusing ....you might end up losing a byte here and there...and end up being "recreated in techno heaven" as a chicken.....///or end up being dumped in somebodyelses mad idea of heaven.....

I mean ...could you fix it for me to end up in WoW ...(as a feral druid of course) Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:20 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

well you just fear death now, not much different Wink  when your biological body dies you can either 'test your faith' or take a technological second chance Smile

or even more potentially amusing ....you might end up losing a byte here and there...and end up being "recreated in techno heaven" as a chicken.....///or end up being dumped in somebodyelses  mad idea of heaven.....

I mean ...could you fix it for me to end up in WoW ...(as a feral druid of course) Laughing

A feral Druid CHICKEN.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:23 pm

my hair

and my hormones....not change them just get rid of the damn things. I'm so done with them.......
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:24 pm

my hair

and my hormones....not change them just get rid of the damn things. I'm so done with them.......
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:32 pm

and your tendency to repeat yourself......

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:44 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:and your tendency to repeat yourself......

what what? Cool
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:00 am

victorisnotamused wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

or even more potentially amusing ....you might end up losing a byte here and there...and end up being "recreated in techno heaven" as a chicken.....///or end up being dumped in somebodyelses  mad idea of heaven.....

I think it quite a good choice Victor (took some liberties with your 'armour')
If you could change one thing about your body, what would it be? Ce6c34e4b1f03867d1563d83ec0c7c13
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:06 am

hey dont recreate me as a female veya.....I'd be the biggest tart going (and very rich too) Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:07 am

I was once told that women sit on a fortune bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:25 am

LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:37 am

I say again pfft.....
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:55 am

victorisnotamused wrote:hey dont recreate me as a female veya.....I'd be the biggest tart going (and very rich too) Shocked

the best thing would be you could change it when ever you wanted. imagine yourself to look a certain way and 'virtual heaven' will tailor itself around that image.

it is a huge jump, I suspect that many would not handle it well but then again that is evolution.

interesting what the social implication could be too as gender would be a little bit irrelevant after a while, and the whole can choose to live on forever as Obi-wan style holo-ghost.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down