NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the first thing you will do...

+8
Original Quill
Lurker
eddie
Ben Reilly
gelico
Tommy Monk
Victorismyhero
Syl
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is the first thing you will do... Empty What is the first thing you will do...

Post by Syl Mon May 04, 2020 12:26 pm

..when the lockdown is lifted?
There is talk of easing the lockdown in the coming weeks. When you are free to resume your life, who is the first person you will want to see, hug, have a catch up with...and where is the first place you will want to go?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

What is the first thing you will do... Empty Re: What is the first thing you will do...

Post by Victorismyhero Mon May 04, 2020 12:36 pm

a visit to our woodland retreat
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

What is the first thing you will do... Empty Re: What is the first thing you will do...

Post by Tommy Monk Mon May 04, 2020 1:47 pm

The pub.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon May 04, 2020 2:10 pm

I might just stay indoors for the day

lol!

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 04, 2020 11:48 pm

gelico wrote:

I might just stay indoors for the day

lol!
For a change. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 04, 2020 11:50 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:a visit to our woodland retreat
Nice, you must have missed it a lot.

Tommy, I  hope your pub will reopen, lot's wont be.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 06, 2020 11:07 pm

I look forward to the day when it's safe to simply visit a friend's house for a few drinks and some conversation. When young people can date again. When school is back to normal. When you don't have to queue up outside a grocery store, and when you're finally in, not feel like you're trapped inside a box of germs.

I want to go see some shitty cover band play at a rundown pub, go to a restaurant even if they fuck up your order, go see some movie at the theaters that you walk out feeling like you've been robbed of money and time.

I want to go to a shopping mall not even wanting anything, just aimlessly going from shop to shop, simply because I've got a little extra money.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 06, 2020 11:12 pm

Get positively absolutely unashamedly drunk, and dance, with my closest groups of friends.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Wed May 06, 2020 11:16 pm

I'm staying quarantined indefinitely.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 06, 2020 11:27 pm

Lurker wrote:I'm staying quarantined indefinitely.
I feel like that at the moment, it's an odd feeling this acceptance of being grounded.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed May 06, 2020 11:33 pm

Syl wrote:
I feel like that at the moment, it's an odd feeling this acceptance of being grounded.

Odder still, to be ordered...erm, to extermination.  Rolling Eyes

(Not to say it hasn't happened before.)

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed May 06, 2020 11:46 pm

Hey All x

I would rush over to my mum’s house!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 06, 2020 11:57 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Hey All x

How’s your nephew? Must be the same age as my daughter and just as cheeky. Rolling Eyes

Edit: or is it niece? My memory is terrible even though I’m only 21 Cool
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 06, 2020 11:58 pm

Hi SM, nice to see you, Smile

Yep, if my mum was still around that's exactly what i would have done too.x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu May 07, 2020 12:01 am

What is the first thing you will do... First_16
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu May 07, 2020 12:06 am

eddie wrote:

How’s your nephew? Must be the same age as my daughter and just as cheeky. Rolling Eyes

Lol she’s 8 and she’s doing well. Getting used to moving away from London.
21, yeah that’s the age the memory starts going downhill! Hahaha!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 07, 2020 12:06 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Odder still, to be ordered...erm, to extermination.  Rolling Eyes

(Not to say it hasn't happened before.)
I know what you mean. I know a few people who expect to be told to work as soon as the lockdown is eased, and they definately are not looking forward to returning in this climate.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu May 07, 2020 12:08 am

Syl wrote:

Hey Syl

Thank you x

I’m sorry to hear that. It’s amazing when you realise material things never mattered only people do! I’m not to bothered about the lockdown as long as I have my family with me.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu May 07, 2020 12:10 am

Yeah I would be reluctant to step outside too if I saw those bloody hornets!!!!!!!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 07, 2020 12:11 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Syl wrote:

Hey Syl

Thank you x

I’m sorry to hear that.  It’s amazing when you realise material things never mattered only people do! I’m not to bothered about the lockdown as long as I have my family with me.
That is so true.x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 07, 2020 12:26 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yeah I would be reluctant to step outside too if I saw those bloody hornets!!!!!!!

Just in: the Japanese Honeybee is found to kill the killer hornet.  Bee...erm Wolf, have you heard about this?

New York Times wrote:Murder Hornets vs. Honeybees: A Swarm of Bees Can Cook Invaders Alive

While the Asian giant hornet massacres honeybees in their hives, some bees have developed a remarkable defense: cooking the hornets alive.

Published May 3, 2020
Updated May 5, 2020

SEATTLE — When a pack of Asian giant hornets targets a hive of honeybees for slaughter, the carnage can be swift.

The so-called murder hornets, which have surfaced for the first time in the United States, have a particular appetite for bees and specialize in group attacks. The slaughter begins when a worker hornet spots a colony, marks it with a pheromone and then brings a backup crew of between two and 50 others. While a honeybee hive can have thousands of residents, hornets can wipe out the whole population in hours.

READ MORE:In Japan, the murder hornet is both lethal and a tasty treat.
During one recorded slaughter examined by researchers, each hornet killed one bee every 14 seconds, using powerful mandibles to decapitate its prey.

But some bees have also demonstrated a remarkable survival strategy by working as a team to fight back against individual invaders, researchers have found.

When a hornet enters the hive of Japanese honeybees, researchers have witnessed how hundreds of bees can respond by forming a ball around a hornet. While the bees face an immense disadvantage in both size and strength, the bees working in unison can vibrate to produce heat, raising the temperature in the formation, like a tiny oven, to over 115 degrees. Bees can survive the high temperature, but the hornet cannot, and after up to an hour of cooking, the hornet dies.

Anyway, off topic. Thought I'd mention it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu May 07, 2020 12:55 am

Wow!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 07, 2020 10:29 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:

Lol she’s 8 and she’s doing well. Getting used to moving away from London.
21, yeah that’s the age the memory starts going downhill! Hahaha!

Yes that’s right. Don’t know why I wrote nephew.
My daughter is also cheeky but also very odd...she rescues snails from the middle of the road so they don’t get run over. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu May 07, 2020 11:15 am

My daughter also picks up Worms from Paths and puts them on gardens, and I do the same !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu May 07, 2020 11:36 am

hiya sexy, how are you , long time no see.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Thu May 07, 2020 2:47 pm

I would like to see my son, but I am scared to
Mix with others, as this virus hasn’t gone.

So I think I will stay isolated until it is safe.

Boris is making a huge mistake if he lifts the lockdown
and I fear that if he does there will be a second wave
of this virus, which might prove to be worse than the
first.
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 07, 2020 3:05 pm

Star24 wrote:I would like to see my son, but I am scared to
Mix with others, as this virus hasn’t gone.

So I think I will stay isolated until it is safe.

Boris is making a huge mistake if he lifts the lockdown
and I fear that if he does there will be a second wave
of this virus, which might prove to be worse than the
first.

I feel the same, I believe many others do too, especially the people who will be asked to return to work when it will be impossible to follow the 2mtre distancing.
My son is a scaffolder, he needs to be up close to his team mates, as do many others.

Re a second wave, I do wonder if the 'experts' know more than we do. The Nightingale hospitals are stood almost empty. The one in Manchester is built to treat 750 Covid patients, yet so far has only had a handful, I believe the others are the same.
Hopefully that's because the first wave was controlled by self isolating.....hopefully.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 07, 2020 4:28 pm

I think a substantial margin of the population will do nothing, not wanting to be the first penguin to fall off the rocks and get eaten by the waiting orcas.

Who want's to get on a packed subway, or mingle in a crowed restaurant, when you can sit back, crack a beer, and watch the statistics rise on TV? My bet is that people are saying, let those Tories or Republicans demanding that the world reopen, be the sacrificial lambs.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 07, 2020 4:34 pm

Syl wrote:Re a second wave, I do wonder if the 'experts' know more than we do. The Nightingale hospitals are stood almost empty. The one in Manchester is built to treat 750 Covid patients, yet so far has only had a handful, I believe the others are the same.
Hopefully that's because the first wave was controlled by self isolating.....hopefully.

They are the experts. I'd rather bet on them than the Tory and Republican politicians, who are more worried about their stock portfolios. Talk about ulterior motives... Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 07, 2020 7:09 pm

The experts obviously know more than us mere mortals, I meant do they know something ominous that they are keeping under wraps?

I just cant fathom why so many Nightingale hospitals were built in quick succession, with thousands of extra beds to treat Corona patients....yet so far only a handful of people have used them.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 07, 2020 8:19 pm

Syl wrote:The experts obviously know more than us mere mortals, I meant do they know something ominous that they are keeping under wraps?

I just cant fathom why so many Nightingale hospitals were built in quick succession, with thousands of extra beds to treat Corona patients....yet so far only a handful of people have used them.

A lot of people have been saying the same thing about the Nightingale hospitals. Seems there’s some misinformation or something else going on.

My friend’s uncle had an heart attack, was taken to hospital and died there. The doctors told the family that his cause of death would be recorded as Covid19 yet he didn’t have it. They were told that due to a “backlog in the mortuary” it would be quicker to record it as covid19.

True story.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 07, 2020 8:22 pm

I think the story on the Nightingale hospitals makes sense -- they were worried about hospitals being swamped, so they ramped up their capacity, but thus far, the lockdown has kept the NHS from needing that kind of capacity.

I think it's a good thing, as this won't be the last pandemic and we don't know when the next one will come along. Every country should be doing something like that, to be ready when it happens again.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu May 07, 2020 8:34 pm

Syl wrote:The experts obviously know more than us mere mortals, I meant do they know something ominous that they are keeping under wraps?

My response was meant to address that.

The experts are screaming to us why they overbuilt hospitals and clinics. It's because if Tories and Republicans have their way, they will reopen prematurely, and the second wave will overtake us and the hospitals and clinics will be needed in greater demand.

Trump and Boris were caught with their pants down back in December, and the response is to over-prepare so as not to get caught again. Dr. Obama has our country successfully prepared, and indeed he had successfully defended us against H1N1, SARS, MERS and Ebola. Only two people entered the US with Ebola...that's how successful he was.

However, when Trump came aboard he loudly denounced health preparations, when the money could be used to enrich he and his cronies. He madly tore up pandemic response plans based upon prior experience, and disbanded the NSA Pandemic Response Team. As luck would have it, covid has slipped up on him and bit him in the back.

Now Trump/Boris are left studdering...but uh, but uh, but uh... What is the first thing you will do... 2190311264 ...the Dems, or Pelosi, or Labour, or the WHO, or China is responsible, and we did nothing wrong!

Of course they are over-building, and over-preparing. People who are 'lost and late' always overdo their response, when caught.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 07, 2020 8:46 pm

Quill, I’m not sure Labour would have done anything differently and besides that, our Tories are nothing like your republicans.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu May 07, 2020 10:55 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:hiya sexy, how are you , long time no see.

Yeah it’s been too long!

Hope you are well Vic x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu May 07, 2020 10:57 pm

eddie wrote:

A lot of people have been saying the same thing about the Nightingale hospitals. Seems there’s some misinformation or something else going on.

My friend’s uncle had an heart attack, was taken to hospital and died there. The doctors told the family that his cause of death would be recorded as Covid19 yet he didn’t have it. They were told that due to a “backlog in the mortuary” it would be quicker to record it as covid19.

True story.

Yes a lot and I mean a lot of deaths have been recorded as Civid19 deaths instead of what they truly died of.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu May 07, 2020 11:39 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Victorismyhero wrote:hiya sexy, how are you , long time no see.

Yeah it’s been too long!

Hope you are well Vic x

all fine here sexy, virus free and determined to stay that way......
got a new interest up and running...making pens out of wood, have a look at my thread in creative corner Smile
keeps me out of mischief, cos that the last thing anyone wants, is me getting up to mischief...i'm far too inventive for that Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 07, 2020 11:59 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:

True story.

Yes a lot and I mean a lot of deaths have been recorded as Civid19 deaths instead of what they truly died of.

And a lot of deaths have been recorded as other than covid19... When it was really covid19 that caused deaths...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 08, 2020 12:07 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:

True story.

I find that odd, to say the least....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 08, 2020 6:00 am

Syl wrote:..when the lockdown is lifted?
There is talk of easing the lockdown in the coming weeks. When you are free to resume your life, who is the first person you will want to see, hug, have a catch up with...and where is the first place you will want to go?

Will we be hugging anytime soon?

I didn't hug my daughter when I saw her a month ago, because we were in the "holy shit this could kill a lot of us stage". I will see her this weekend, and I'll probably deem hugs safe.

But for the rest of the people, who knows? I'm a hugger, the people I know are. Almost every girl I know gets a hug from me. Some guys get a man hug. I don't think that's coming back for a while.

As for the first thing I'll do, that I couldn't do in the past (I was never locked down, there were just places closed and activities banned), I imagine Ill head to my local brewery, which is where my group bike rides start. That's really what I have missed the most. I ride with numerous groups all over N. Texas, and those have been shut down for the most part. Now, I'm not saying I haven't done a ride or two with a girl that's wanted to get out, but no social rides with 10-25 people.

My main group is tentatively shooting for the 18th, which is the next date for more openings per the Governor.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 08, 2020 11:50 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:..when the lockdown is lifted?

I didn't hug my daughter when I saw her a month ago, because we were in the "holy shit this could kill a lot of us stage". I will see her this weekend, and I'll probably deem hugs safe.

But for the rest of the people, who knows? I'm a hugger, the people I know are. Almost every girl I know gets a hug from me. Some guys get a man hug. I don't think that's coming back for a while.

As for the first thing I'll do, that I couldn't do in the past (I was never locked down, there were just places closed and activities banned), I imagine Ill head to my local brewery, which is where my group bike rides start. That's really what I have missed the most. I ride with numerous groups all over N. Texas, and those have been shut down for the most part. Now, I'm not saying I haven't done a ride or two with a girl that's wanted to get out, but no social rides with 10-25 people.

My main group is tentatively shooting for the 18th, which is the next date for more openings per the Governor.  

I'm not a great hugger tbh, by that I mean I do give great hugs, but to a selective few close family and friends, so I wont be going round hugging for huggings sake. Razz

The first thing I will do (after the hugs) will be to pull the top down on the car, drive through the country and head to our favourite little cafe bar/bistro in the hills, where we have always gone every Sunday for years. Weather permitting, we will sit outside, have some lunch and a couple of glasses of nice chilled wine, and just enjoy normality....that's the dream anyway.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 08, 2020 5:04 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I'm not a great hugger tbh, by that I mean I do give great hugs, but to a selective few close family and friends, so I wont be going round hugging for huggings sake. Razz

The first thing I will do (after the hugs) will be to pull the top down on the car, drive through the country and head to our favourite little cafe bar/bistro in the hills, where we have always gone every Sunday for years. Weather permitting, we will sit outside, have some lunch and a couple of glasses of nice chilled wine, and just enjoy normality....that's the dream anyway.

You probably wont have much of a wait. I've eaten out twice this week and the dining areas have been empty.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri May 08, 2020 5:17 pm

eddie wrote:Quill, I’m not sure Labour would have done anything differently and besides that, our Tories are nothing like your republicans.

That's on you guys. Dr. Obama had this country in tip-top shape when it came to controlling epidemics. His administration had gone through H1N1, SARS, MERS, and Ebola and protected this country to perfection. Only 2 people were able to enter the US from Ebola threatened areas. He had built up the Department of Health and Human Services, and the FDA and CDC, with top physicians and cutting-edge research on pending diseases. He even developed a pandemic response team within the White House, for such an occasion as this.

When Trump came aboard he wanted to dismantle everything Obama had done. He appointed a playboy to be Secretary of Health and Human Services, and told him to spend the money on junkets and vacations for friends, family and neighbors, using department airplanes to transport them to exotic places. Trump dismantled the FDA and fired over 700-people from the CDC. He fired the Pandemic Response Team, and burned its accumulated research and recommendations on what to do in the event of a pandemic. It's almost as if Putin was instructing him on what to do to destroy America.

So, we've had a concerted effort to build our defenses and protections around a pandemic, followed by an concerted effort to destroy our defenses and protections around a pandemic. In both cases, they were intentional, conscious acts. With y'all in the UK it may have been negligence and disregard, but in this country it was prearranged and planned.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 08, 2020 7:04 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

You probably wont have much of a wait.  I've eaten out twice this week and the dining areas have been empty.  

I wont mind waiting, I like people watching while having a glass of wine.

At the moment all our bars and restaurants are closed. Maybe when they do reopen people will flock to them, or maybe they will be avoided because I think many people will be dubious of going out again and mixing socially.....not sure what's going to happen tbh.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 08, 2020 7:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You probably wont have much of a wait.  I've eaten out twice this week and the dining areas have been empty.  

At the moment all our bars and restaurants  are closed. Maybe when they do reopen people will flock to them, or maybe they will be avoided because I think many people will be dubious of going out again and mixing socially.....not sure what's going to happen tbh.

All of our bars are closed. Some restaurants are "partially" open if they choose. If the Brits act like us, they won't flock to them. I mean there is still a nasty virus out there and will be for some time.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 08, 2020 7:47 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

At the moment all our bars and restaurants  are closed. Maybe when they do reopen people will flock to them, or maybe they will be avoided because I think many people will be dubious of going out again and mixing socially.....not sure what's going to happen tbh.

All of our bars are closed. Some restaurants are "partially" open if they choose. If the Brits act like us, they won't flock to them. I mean there is still a nasty virus out there and will be for some time.  

I think when the bars and restaurants do open, the seating will have to be shaved down to a minimum to allow for social distancing. The place we go to the outside area is small, and the tables are tightly packed, I think that's going to be a thing of the past.
There is talk that many smaller places wont reopen because they wont have the space.

Sadly the social side of life ..eating out, pubs, theatre etc is going to be very different for the foreseeable future.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri May 08, 2020 8:32 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I think when the bars and restaurants do open, the seating will have to be shaved down to a minimum to allow for social distancing. The place we go to the outside area is small, and the tables are tightly packed, I think that's going to be a thing of the past.
There is talk that many smaller places wont reopen because they wont have the space.

Sadly  the social side of life ..eating out, pubs, theatre etc is going to be very different for the foreseeable future.

Yes, we are open at 25% capacity for restaurants in the bigger counties. In some counties, where there are less than 5 active cases, restaurants are allowed at 50% capacity.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 08, 2020 11:20 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

Sadly  the social side of life ..eating out, pubs, theatre etc is going to be very different for the foreseeable future.

Yes, we are open at 25% capacity for restaurants in the bigger counties. In some counties, where there are less than 5 active cases, restaurants are allowed at 50% capacity.  
Sounds sensible if there are so few cases.

We are not so lucky here. The north west of the UK, including Manchester, has now soared above the capital for new coronavirus cases.
Possibly because there are more people deliberately flouting the lockdown.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2020 12:07 am

What will I do?

Take you all out for a pint Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 09, 2020 12:27 am

Thorin wrote:What will I do?

Take you all out for a pint Smile
Well that should be lively. What is the first thing you will do... 630750432
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next