NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISIS declare war on Japan

+5
Lone Wolf
nicko
Tommy Monk
Raggamuffin
The Puzzler
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ISIS declare war on Japan Empty ISIS declare war on Japan

Post by The Puzzler Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:21 pm

A Japanese man believed to be a mercenary operating in Syria has been filmed being tied up and interrogated at knifepoint by ISIS jihadists speaking in British accents.

Japan says it is investigating claims that one of its citizens has been captured by militants near Aleppo, as evidence emerged that the captured man appeared to be a self-styled security contractor.

A video clip posted on YouTube showed a T-shirt clad man lying on the ground being questioned by unidentified persons and responding that he was Japanese and that his name was Haruna Yukawa.

He told his captives that he was a journalist and doctor, but reports have subsequently emerged that his name matches that of the chief executive of a self-described 'private mercenary' and military firm.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2727683/Japanese-mercenary-captured-interrogated-knifepoint-ISIS-jihadists-British-accents-Syria.html#ixzz3AkHalA2U

Hopefully they've finally bitten off way more than they can chew, there are not enough words in the world to describe how utterly evil and demonic these jihadists are. May a thousand pigs shit on the corpses of all 'British' ISIS fighters.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

ISIS declare war on Japan Empty Re: ISIS declare war on Japan

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Oh excellent.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:58 pm

These Islamic nut jobs are no more than a big group of organised criminals.

Killing, raping, kidnapping, robbing and stealing their way across Iraq.

They need stepping on like the cockroaches they are.

And the sooner the better.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Ithink when these scum meet up with some real soldiers they will find it a lot harder than killing unarmed men and women!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Oh I do hope so Nicko, and as soon as possible.

Unfortunately they are battle hardened and well equipped.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Cool 

ISIS have only been dominating the fighting around Northern Iraq so far because thy have been targeting areas that were already in turmoil, fragmented, weak and vulnerable ~ and therefore "ripe" for invasion by such savagely mindless and bloodthirsty criminals...

IF ONLY the Iraqi government and NATO would "man up" and grow some balls, a few well-placed bombs and drone strikes could wipe out these Islamist terrorists pretty smart ~ as by all reports they are (relatively speaking) small in number, poorly led and badly trained..    ::rambo::

+1

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:12 am

I put this in general UK and Ireland news because his captors had British accents. Why has it been moved?
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:31 am

nicko wrote:Ithink when these scum meet up with some real soldiers  they will find it a lot harder than killing unarmed men and women!

That's actually very true nicko; and another reason we should just get troops over there ASAP to send them packing. Better than waiting and waiting while more youths from here are radicalized and bring their poison back here  Evil or Very Mad 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:04 pm

Les you need to understand that The poison is already here and has been allowed to flourish by our lefties with their softly softly approach and denials and refusal to do anything to stamp it out years ago as it may have been insulting to Muslims and bad for community cohesion or some other such bollocks.

It is This leftie approach that is directly responsible.

Plus the fact that The Muslim population doubled under labour, importing this poisonous ideology into the country en masse.

Also allowed hate preachers into the country to spout their bullshit with impunity.

But most of all you need to realize that The behaviour ISIS are carrying out is instructed to them in The Koran.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Look monk, I don't like Islam, I hate all religion and Islam more than most. All religion is poisonous in the hands of extremists. It just happens that political troubles in the ME for the past 100 years have meant there are still many Islamic extremists taking advantage.

That doesn't mean every Muslim practices a poisonous strand of their religion. Most in the UK do not.

That is the difference between you and I. We both recognize the problem of extremism, but you use it to attack a whole community and I think that is wrong.

You do the same with all black people and all gay people- take numbers and twist them and take bad examples as the general standard.

I hate Islam. But I don't allow it to make me a bigot. Most Muslims are ok and shouldn't be condemned (for anything other than the ignorance all religious people are guilty of) and certainly shouldn't be expected to risk their lives because others of their faith practice terrorism.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:39 pm

You hate religion because there is none that agree with homosexuality.

And You only hate Islam more because it is the most intolerant of homosexuality.

The fact that many do not behave like ISIS does not detract from the fact that ISIS are doing what is proclaimed in The Koran to The letter and behaving as Mohammed himself did.

Maybe that is why so many are so quiet....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Double post - deleted
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Fuck you you presumptuous ----. I hate religion because it promotes ignorance, it is used to extort money, it keeps people in poverty, it is sexually repressive (in terms of generally being opposed to ANY sexual act not intended to produce children), its opposition to abortion, animosity to non believers or other types of believers, the sectarianism it causes, opposition to science, terrorism, child abuse, genital mutilation, the spread if STDs, over population, the list goes on. Homophobia is one aspect sure but neither Hinduism or Buddhism oppose homosexuality and I still don't like them.

Just unlike you I'm not a hypocrite.

And congratulations on once again making an issue about my sexuality, showing as usual what a narrow minded bigoted creep you are.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Calm down dear......

I must have touched a nerve....

But homosexuality and religion aside, my point remains true.

The fact that many do not behave like ISIS does not detract from the fact that ISIS are doing what is proclaimed in The Koran to The letter and behaving as Mohammed himself did.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:24 pm

Well I think didge, veya, Ben snd I covered this is the racism thread; if you were too dumb to understand the complexities then I doubt much will change now. Frankly I can't be doing with your inherent instinct to bigotry and inanely simple assumptions about people who are different to you. Sorry but without doubt you are the stupidest poster on these boards pretending to know anything about everything. You don't warrant any more sensible answers.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:31 pm

It wasn't covered, just denied, lied and waffled about.

It's still true!

The proof is clear enough for all to see, The actions of ISIS, their own statements about Why They are doing what they are doing, plus the words in The Koran itself.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Eilzel wrote:Well I think didge, veya, Ben snd I covered this is the racism thread; if you were too dumb to understand the complexities then I doubt much will change now. Frankly I can't be doing with your inherent instinct to bigotry and inanely simple assumptions about people who are different to you. Sorry but without doubt you are the stupidest poster on these boards pretending to know anything about everything. You don't warrant any more sensible answers.

Indeed, have had fun today over on flap as well, they have a few Matti's there, which is a shame as really like Dean, Costa, Wyatt etc, but has some of the most xenophobic racist idiots I have ever come across and will have some more fun again tomorrow with them as they so easily bite ha ha.
Matti is clueless, he is led by fear and hate, so I would not concern myself, do not forget this is the man that thinks raising children is child abuse if the parents are homosexual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Loads of fun on flap watching you get roasted yet again dodge.

And you have shown your true colours yet again with vile personal insults towards ladies.

And I'm sure you think it is funny posting a picture of a hanged man to Keith who is suffering from depression and is bi-polar.

What a lovely man you really are dodge!

And You twist again on what I said which was t.au placing a child in an unnatural environment like two homosexuals and deliberately depriving the child of a natural mother father family structure, when it is well known that a child needs a mother more, is tantamount to child abuse.

And I stand by that view completely.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Loads of fun on flap watching you get roasted yet again dodge.

And you have shown your true colours yet again with vile personal insults towards ladies.

And I'm sure you think it is funny posting a picture of a hanged man to Keith who is suffering from depression and is bi-polar.

What a lovely man you really are dodge!

And You twist again on what I said which was t.au placing a child in an unnatural environment like two homosexuals and deliberately depriving the child of a natural mother father family structure, when it is well known that a child needs a mother more, is tantamount to child abuse.

And I stand by that view completely.

Roasted, ha ha, that really shows how delusional you are twatti, best you keep taking the pills son, none of them could answer mine or Deans point on the Islam thread.

As to keith, he is full of shit and a complete wanker like you and have no time for racist wankers like him or you, where if he insults my family as he did, then he has lowered the bar and thus so will I, could not care one little bit about the fuckwit.
I twist nothing you said child abuse, showing what a twat you are, the best thing you can do is stop embarrassing yourself as you do daily with your ignorance.

Going back to the Dawkins thread, I will make one exception, that being you ha ha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:34 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Cool   TOMMY M., "Puzzled", Drinky, heavenlyfarter&DVo, smelly' and a couple other of their equally crazed and depraved cohorts have all well and truly demonstrated their deeply ingrained fear and hatred of blacks and coloured folks, foreigners and gays, disabld folks and single parents, many times before now...

WHAT I find mystifying is just why so many much more rational and clear-thinking people on here are prepared to waste so much time on trying to re-educate and enlighten those doltish clods, when I find it much more entertaining to stand back and watch them constantly burying themselves under their own fetid dungheaps..   ::dedhrs:: 

Puzzler is fine Bee, but Tommy is a complete idiot, which all can see, and also very deluded, very racist, very xenophobic and very homophobic, hates the EU, the list of his hates is endless, one wonders if he likes anything lol
I suppose he is entertainment when he posts such shit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Flea keeper with more insults and who has never debated any points I have raised, and dodge with more of his SIXHIRB put downs because he can't successfully debate against the points I have raised.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Flea keeper with more insults and who has never debated any points I have raised, and dodge with more of his SIXHIRB put downs because he can't successfully debate against the points I have raised.

You keep dreaming son, it is what you do best, it makes me laugh you think you are right ha ha, as your points are always easily rubbished by many here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Laughing 

AS WITH the likes of smellybum', heavenlyfarter, Drinky and 'kaka before him, Tommy M. will never understand the very meaning of the term 'debate', let alone it's many nuances and finer points...

THE very concept of anybody ever having a rational and sensible conversation with that dullard is in and of itself a 'contradiction in terms' !

Glad you left out Puzzler this time, as he is as stated alright.

Hope you too thus can debate without crap now, so thanks bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:14 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Razz 

I'VE had Tommy on my 'Foes' list for several months, already.

EVER since my favourite Macbook Pro had threatened to blow itself up under the weight of his bulldust and racist nonsense..

AT one point it had even mentioned leaving me and shifting to New Zealand; (it had also considered moving in with lovedust - but didn't have the bus fare..).

see Bee the insidious infection of islamic jihad places its influence in the most unlikely places...... :asplodeas: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:18 pm

Blow the fuckers off the planet
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Flea keeper with more insults and who has never debated any points I have raised, and dodge with more of his SIXHIRB put downs because he can't successfully debate against the points I have raised.

No rational thought.  Just jingoism.

Tories and Republicans are so satisfied with their conservative way, that they have forgotten how to think.  They are relegated to slogans, name-calling and jingoism.  It's a shame really, but they can't even argue a good defense for their own conservative paradigm.

Everything Tommy argues eventually ends up with him declaring himself the winner ("...against the points I have raised...").  A mind is a terrible thing to waste.  Haha...a mind that is already wasted is even worse.   Laughing

Forgive me. I've just been watching in the wings and taking notes. Carry on.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:08 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Look monk, I don't like Islam, I hate all religion and Islam more than most. All religion is poisonous in the hands of extremists. It just happens that political troubles in the ME for the past 100 years have meant there are still many Islamic extremists taking advantage.

That doesn't mean every Muslim practices a poisonous strand of their religion. Most in the UK do not.

That is the difference between you and I. We both recognize the problem of extremism, but you use it to attack a whole community and I think that is wrong.

You do the same with all black people and all gay people- take numbers and twist them and take bad examples as the general standard.

I hate Islam. But I don't allow it to make me a bigot. Most Muslims are ok and shouldn't be condemned (for anything other than the ignorance all religious people are guilty of) and certainly shouldn't be expected to risk their lives because others of their faith practice terrorism.

Hating Islam and loving some Muslims is a contradiction.

No it isn't.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

No it isn't.

It's certainly fallacious.

Kind of like saying you don't hate someone, just everything they believe in and find most sacred.

Why is their religion "everything they believe"?  Is that the case with Islam?  No questions? No choices?  No chance to believe anything else?

For example, I believe in Christian Charity, but I don't believe in the bearded old man in the sky. If I were Muslim, would I have to believe in the bearded old man in the sky?

Is that generally the case with Islam?  Or just the case for a minority?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:57 pm

Problem with lefties is that they are so deep in their propaganda that they think they win any argument by just reciting it.

When in reality, other people just see it as propaganda and waffle which doesn't adequately answer the questions or points raised.

This propaganda can easily be shown to be waffle and dismissed but the lefties still cling onto it in complete denial and then run away while continuing to claim victory.

Then they avoid debate and just try to shut it down with SIXHIRB style put downs, as well as trying to ridicule anyone who doesn't think like them as being stupid and unworthy of debate as being beneath their self proclaimed high intellectual level.

These tactics have been seen time and time again....

Quill Still hasn't got over The thread about whites being the victims in 90% of all interracial crimes when he tried to suggest that this was simply just because whites made up the majority.... and was made to look a bit silly!!!

As in reality it showed that a majority of whites carry out barely any interracial crimes at all but blacks and other non whites carry out massively high numbers of interracial crimes against whites as the statistic so obviously showed, and as was also conclusively proved with simple calculations.

And flea keeper has never once debated any points with me. Preferring to just go straight to The leftie tactic of insults and smears.

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Problem with lefties is that they are so deep in their propaganda that they think they win any argument by just reciting it.

The problem with righties is that they believe in the idea that the world is a series of ideological paradigns, moving about like tectonic plates. It's like believing that the world is flat, when the world has moved on.

Tommy Monk wrote:When in reality, other people just see it as propaganda and waffle which doesn't adequately answer the questions or points raised.

Again, tommy wins...he thinks.  cheers  But what does a small fish in a small pond win? There's a real world out there, tom...step out the front door.

Tommy Monk wrote:This propaganda can easily be shown to be waffle and dismissed but the lefties still cling onto it in complete denial and then run away while continuing to claim victory.

Then they avoid debate and just try to shut it down with SIXHIRB style put downs, as well as trying to ridicule anyone who doesn't think like them as being stupid and unworthy of debate as being beneath their self proclaimed high intellectual level.

Quill Still hasn't got over The thread about whites being the victims in 90% of all interracial crimes when he tried to suggest that this was simply just because whites made up the majority.... and was made to look a bit silly!!!

As in reality it showed that a majority of whites carry out barely any interracial crimes at all but blacks and other non whites carry out massively high numbers of interracial crimes against whites as the statistic so obviously showed, and as was also conclusively proved with simple calculations.

And flea keeper has never once debated any points with me. Preferring to just go straight to The leftie tactic of insults and smears.

lol!

Are you finished, junior? I guess so...you finally hit send. The reason why people walk away from you is that you post these kind of non sequiturs, and it eventually becomes a waste of time for others. You misperceive issues. Worse, the way you do it is tedious.

The problem is, you have too many scripts to fulfill, Tommy. You have an axe to grind with Muslims. But you hate "lefties" much more, and your message becomes a bit confused. In order to make sense out of it all, you twist the world into one of your own making. But it's not a world anyone else recognizes. It resolves your own internal dissonance, but you cease to communicate with others.

Compound that with the fact that conservatives are still in the 17t-century, and you get something like this...

ISIS declare war on Japan Article-2138678-12E016DA000005DC-115_306x423

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Why is their religion "everything they believe"?  Is that the case with Islam?  No questions?  No choices?  No chance to believe anything else?

For example, I believe in Christian Charity, but I don't believe in the bearded old man in the sky.  If I were Muslim, would I have to believe in the bearded old man in the sky?

Is that generally the case with Islam?  Or just the case for a minority?

It's obvious you don't know much about Islam. You're not a Muslim if you don't believe in Tahweed - the belief in the bearded old man. That is not the majority orthodox view. It's unanimous.  

You're not a Christian if you just believe in Christian Charity. I meditate. Does that make me a Bhudhist?

You are right, I don't fully understand Islam. That's why I write the most simple questions. But, as simple as they are, you don't seem to be able to discuss it. I don't want to hear "Tahweed" or any other kind of weed. I want easy, fluid discussion.

And I do take exception with your premise about Christianity. The Pauline Church has completely twisted the philosophy of Christ into bricks, mortar and ritual, missing the real point. The only thing we have of the genuine words of Christ are the Coptic gnostic scriptures, and quite naturally those have been banned by the Pauline Church. It appears that all there was to Christianity was Christian Charity.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Don't you mean tawheed...?

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:05 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

You are right, I don't fully understand Islam.  That's why I write the most simple questions.  But, as simple as they are, you don't seem to be able to discuss it.  I don't want to hear "Tahweed" or any other kind of weed.  I want easy, fluid discussion.

And I do take exception with your premise about Christianity.  The Pauline Church has completely twisted the philosophy of Christ into bricks, mortar and ritual, missing the real point.  The only thing we have of the genuine words of Christ are the Coptic gnostic scriptures, and quite naturally those have been banned by the Pauline Church.  It appears that all there was to Christianity was Christian Charity.

I think you'll find Jesus believed in Tahweed too. Which I tried to explain in the most simplest terms (the belief in the bearded man).

You said can you be a Muslim without believing in the bearded man and I said, no.

Can't make it simpler than that.

Thank you. Have you ever shaken hands with this old man? Had a beer with him?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Had a beer...???

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Zack, you certainly can hate Islam but like some Muslims. Just like you can hate communism but like someone who is a communist and as you religious folks are always telling gay people you can 'hate the sin but not the sinner'.

Or is that just a lie? Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:37 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Problem with lefties is that they are so deep in their propaganda that they think they win any argument by just reciting it.
The problem with righties is that they believe in the idea that the world is a series of ideological paradigns, moving about like tectonic plates. It's like believing that the world is flat, when the world has moved on.
Tommy Monk wrote:When in reality, other people just see it as propaganda and waffle which doesn't adequately answer the questions or points raised.
Again, tommy wins...he thinks.  cheers  But what does a small fish in a small pond win? There's a real world out there, tom...step out the front door.
Tommy Monk wrote:This propaganda can easily be shown to be waffle and dismissed but the lefties still cling onto it in complete denial and then run away while continuing to claim victory.
lol!
Are you finished, junior? I guess so...you finally hit send. The reason why people walk away from you is that you post these kind of non sequiturs, and it eventually becomes a waste of time for others. You misperceive issues. Worse, the way you do it is tedious.
The problem is, you have too many scripts to fulfill, Tommy. You have an axe to grind with Muslims. But you hate "lefties" much more, and your message becomes a bit confused. In order to make sense out of it all, you twist the world into one of your own making. But it's not a world anyone else recognizes. It resolves your own internal dissonance, but you cease to communicate with others.
Compound that with the fact that conservatives are still in the 17t-century, and you get something like this...
ISIS declare war on Japan Article-2138678-12E016DA000005DC-115_306x423

I don't 'misperceive' anything, I just see things from maybe a different perspective and differently to you.

And this difference of opinion or viewpoint is what debate is all about.

That is why I post my views and opinions and ask questions.

But I find that lefties will first try to deny things are true, then shout down any differing opinion with SIXHIRB, then ridicule them as being stupid and beneath intellectual level worthy of engaging discussion.

Even when the views or opinions are backed up with statistics, evidence, facts and figures.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:Laughing 

AS WITH the likes of smellybum', heavenlyfarter, Drinky and 'kaka before him, Tommy M. will never understand the very meaning of the term 'debate', let alone it's many nuances and finer points...

THE very concept of anybody ever having a rational and sensible conversation with that dullard is in and of itself a 'contradiction in terms' !

Glad you left out Puzzler this time, as he is as stated alright.

Hope you too thus can debate without crap now, so thanks bee
Thanks Didge. It might be better if me and wolfboy just avoid each other though lol.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
The Puzzler wrote:I put this in general UK and Ireland news because his captors had British accents. Why has it been moved?

Lol!

Oh, no! How dare they move you're precious thread.
I notice Ben or some other mod has been getting a lot more hands on lately, first changing my thread titles and now this. Sarcy fucker Wink
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next