NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets - Page 3 Empty Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

WHITE:

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets - Page 3 Article-2673875-1F3CCB2C00000578-141_306x423

One of Britain's most notorious paedophiles is back on the streets, it has emerged.

Robert Oliver, 58, was part of a gang led by Sidney Cooke that allegedly killed 25 boys.

He was sentenced to 15 years in prison for his part in the killing of 14-year-old Jason Swift in 1985 but was released in 1997 after serving just eight years.

Last July, he was jailed again for letting children into his home despite a ban.

However, Oliver - who now goes by the name Karl Curtis - has been relocated to an open bail hostel where he is free to roam the streets.

The move has enraged child protection campaigners, warning he needs to be monitored around the clock.

This week, the killer was spotted in Guildford, Surrey, walking past families just 500 yards from a primary school, the Sun on Sunday reported.

He is being monitored by Mappa, a serious offenders probation agency, but not by police.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2673875/Outrage-Sidney-Cooke-gang-paedophile-raped-killed-boy-14-streets-months-jailed-letting-children-home.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets - Page 3 Empty Re: Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:40 pm

Phillipa wrote:Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets - Page 3 Captur10

How about you take your hateful generalizations back to Flap, where they welcome and applaud people who think like you?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets - Page 3 Empty Re: Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:46 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Phillipa wrote:Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets - Page 3 Captur10

How about you take your hateful generalizations back to Flap, where they welcome and applaud people who think like you?

If only. Kaka by name, Kaka by nature.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:44 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:They were all over the country, and of course you would say they were 'token', I wouldn't expect anything else.

What did you expect me to say? That they were heart felt?

Come shady be honest! If no effort had been made you'd have moaned and when the effort is made it's still not good enough!!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Don't like the truth do you septic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:58 pm

He likes the truth, you don't speak it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:11 pm

Phillipa wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Don't like the truth do you septic.

While I argue with my foes on here(disgruntled floppers) ,you offer absolutely fcuk all to this forum Kaka, just lies, racism, hate and bile...

Awa back to Flop and stick your haid up his arse...your hatred is welcome there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:30 pm

And they scweamed '' RW WHITE RACIST when this crime was fist reporte

Two men who murdered a family of four in an arson attack on the wrong house have been jailed for life.

Tristan Richards, 23, and Kemo Porter, 19, must serve minimum terms of 35 years and 25 years respectively for the death of Shehnila Taufiq and her three children in Leicester.

Six others have also been sentenced for their manslaughter.

Mrs Taufiq, 47, daughter Zainab, 19, and sons Bilal, 17, and Jamal, 15 died in the blaze on 13 September 2013.

Sitting at Nottingham Crown Court the judge, Justice John Griffith Williams, described the group's actions as "atrocious crimes" and said the "premeditated and planned attack" that resulted in the wrong house being targeted "makes the offending even more heinous".

He said Shaun Carter, 24, Nathaniel Mullings, 19, Jackson Powell, 20, Aaron Webb, 20, Cairo Parker, 17 - and 21-year-old Akeem Jeffers from Leeds - were all influenced by Richards and Porter.

All six were convicted on Monday.

Six defendants found guilty of manslaughter Six of the defendants were found guilty of manslaughter following the two-month trial
The judge said Richards, of Sparkenhoe Street, Leicester, had been the "ring leader" who bought the petrol and led the defendants to the house.

He said Porter, of Browning Street, Leicester knew exactly what the consequences of his actions would be but at no point disassociated himself.

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets - Page 3 Captur12

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets - Page 3 Captur13

The Truth that some cannot accept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:35 pm

You do talk rot. ALL RACES commit crimes. You just don't want to admit that anyone with a white skin does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:46 pm

MORE LIES ?Three guilty in Oxford teen sex attack caseZeeshan Ahmed, Bilal Ahmed and Mustafa Ahmed Zeeshan Ahmed, Bilal Ahmed and Mustafa Ahmed have been convicted in relation to a sexual assault of a pregnant girl
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories
Pregnant sex victim 'would be shot'
Man admits pregnant girl sex attack

Two men sexually assaulted a pregnant teenage girl before a third threatened to shoot her, a jury has concluded.

The girl, who was 17 at the time, was attacked after a night out in Cowley Road, Oxford, in December 2011.

Zeeshan Ahmed was sentenced to 18 months for perverting the course of justice and his cousin Bilal Ahmed, 27, was jailed for three-and-a-half years for serious sexual assault.

Mustafa Ahmed, 26, will be sentenced at Oxford Crown Court on Friday.

Zeeshan Ahmed was one of seven men jailed last year for being part of a sex grooming ring.

The seven men were convicted of raping and trafficking six girls, aged between 11 and 15 after an investigation known as Operation Bullfinch. During that trial, Zeeshan Ahmed was jailed for seven years for sexual activity with a child.

A court order had been in place during the trial banning the media from reporting that this was an investigation by the Operation Bullfinch officers.

During the recent trial, the court was played recordings of several 999 calls made by the teenage victim, who told police to "come quick please".

The court heard that she went to a house in Cowley Road, where the attack happened, following a night out at the former Bullingdon Arms.

Jurors were told Zeeshan Ahmed threatened to shoot the girl and was found guilty of perverting the course of justice.

'Vicious sexual predators'

His cousin Bilal Ahmed, of Suffolk Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, was convicted of sexual assault in relation to the same 17-year-old girl, who cannot be identified.

Mustafa Ahmed previously admitted sexual assault.

The 26-year-old, of Harrow Road, London, changed his plea during the trial.

The jury took about seven hours to deliver its verdict.

Zeeshan Ahmed, 28, of Palmer Road, Oxford, threatened the girl after she contacted police about the assaults.

Both Zeeshan Ahmed and Bilal Ahmed denied the charges.

Adrian Foster, chief crown prosecutor for Thames and Chiltern Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), called the abuse "truly appalling" and said: "No-one, let alone a child, should ever be exploited as this young victim was.

"The men who have been convicted are nothing less than vicious sexual predators."

Det Supt Joe Kidman said: "The convictions here today show that Operation Bullfinch is continuing in earnest."
Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets - Page 3 Captur11

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets - Page 3 Captur12

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets - Page 3 Captur13

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-27700517

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:56 pm

You're so adorable when you get all full of beans like this!

Really missing the point of this entire thread, though  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You're so adorable when you get all full of beans like this!

Don't try to sweet talk me I'M NOT GAY.  lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:05 pm

No, your just a fool, that's a lot worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:05 pm

Phillipa wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:You're so adorable when you get all full of beans like this!

Don't try to sweet talk me  I'M NOT GAY.   lol! lol! lol! 

I'll talk to you however I like, Twinkle-toes  flower 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:06 pm

Sassy wrote:No, your just a fool, that's a lot worse.

And you are a LIAR and always have been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:07 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Phillipa wrote:

Don't try to sweet talk me  I'M NOT GAY.   lol! lol! lol! 

I'll talk to you however I like, Twinkle-toes  flower 

He might like it if you put the music of the sugar-plum fairy on lol Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:09 pm

Phillipa wrote:
Sassy wrote:No, your just a fool, that's a lot worse.

What, like you lied to me and said you understood when my daughter died, when all the time you were pm-ing the people that were telling me what was happening to her body in the ground and telling them you'd give them lots of votes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:10 pm

I'm surprised Ben doesn't restrict the racists to the the basement only and add another user group...racist scum!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:45 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:WHITE:
Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets - Page 3 Article-2673875-1F3CCB2C00000578-141_306x423
One of Britain's most notorious paedophiles is back on the streets, it has emerged.
Robert Oliver, 58, was part of a gang led by Sidney Cooke that allegedly killed 25 boys.
He was sentenced to 15 years in prison for his part in the killing of 14-year-old Jason Swift in 1985 but was released in 1997 after serving just eight years.
Last July, he was jailed again for letting children into his home despite a ban.
However, Oliver - who now goes by the name Karl Curtis - has been relocated to an open bail hostel where he is free to roam the streets.
The move has enraged child protection campaigners, warning he needs to be monitored around the clock.
This week, the killer was spotted in Guildford, Surrey, walking past families just 500 yards from a primary school, the Sun on Sunday reported.
He is being monitored by Mappa, a serious offenders probation agency, but not by police.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2673875/Outrage-Sidney-Cooke-gang-paedophile-raped-killed-boy-14-streets-months-jailed-letting-children-home.html

Another homosexual......

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Sassy wrote:
Phillipa wrote:

What, like you lied to me and said you understood when my daughter died, when all the time you were pm-ing the people that were telling me what was happening to her body in the ground and telling them you'd give them lots of votes?

Would that be the same daughter you visited in Hospital and found her unconscious in a pool of blood on the floor and WAS SO CONCERNED that you were back posting on ADO in an hour to carrying on your support for foreign doctors in a Topic on there.

Yes Sassy we all know you make things up in your imaginary life to suit the topics your posting in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:11 pm

Phillipa wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Would that be the same daughter you visited in Hospital and found her unconscious in a pool of blood on the floor and WAS SO CONCERNED that you were back posting on ADO in an hour to carrying on your support for foreign doctors in a Topic on there.

Yes Sassy we all know you make things up in your imaginary life to suit the topics your posting in.

Don't be so stupid, I came back home after I knew she was safe, and even BA9 has apologised for what he said because he realised I was telling the truth. You have no defence for what you did and you know it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:22 pm

Sassy wrote:
Phillipa wrote:

Don't be so stupid, I came back home after I knew she was safe, and even BA9 has apologised for what he said because he realised I was telling the truth.   You have no defence for what you did and you know it.  

Yes it was far more important to get back on ADO slagging off English Doctors.

lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:30 pm

Phillipa wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Don't be so stupid, I came back home after I knew she was safe, and even BA9 has apologised for what he said because he realised I was telling the truth.   You have no defence for what you did and you know it.  

lol! 

She was stable, asleep and it was night time, the best thing for her was undisturbed sleep. Now shut up you piece of filth, because you're not fit to even speak about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Sassy wrote:
Phillipa wrote:

lol! 

She was stable, asleep and it was night time, the best thing for her was undisturbed sleep.   Now shut up you piece of filth, because you're not fit to even speak about her.  

How's your other Daughter ,the Vicar ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:40 pm

Phillipa wrote:
Sassy wrote:

She was stable, asleep and it was night time, the best thing for her was undisturbed sleep.   Now shut up you piece of filth, because you're not fit to even speak about her.  

How's your other Daughter ,the Vicar ?

She's fine and now has her own ministry. I might not agree with her religiously, but we certainly agree politically and campaign together. She is a great support at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3