NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets Empty Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:06 pm

WHITE:

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets Article-2673875-1F3CCB2C00000578-141_306x423

One of Britain's most notorious paedophiles is back on the streets, it has emerged.

Robert Oliver, 58, was part of a gang led by Sidney Cooke that allegedly killed 25 boys.

He was sentenced to 15 years in prison for his part in the killing of 14-year-old Jason Swift in 1985 but was released in 1997 after serving just eight years.

Last July, he was jailed again for letting children into his home despite a ban.

However, Oliver - who now goes by the name Karl Curtis - has been relocated to an open bail hostel where he is free to roam the streets.

The move has enraged child protection campaigners, warning he needs to be monitored around the clock.

This week, the killer was spotted in Guildford, Surrey, walking past families just 500 yards from a primary school, the Sun on Sunday reported.

He is being monitored by Mappa, a serious offenders probation agency, but not by police.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2673875/Outrage-Sidney-Cooke-gang-paedophile-raped-killed-boy-14-streets-months-jailed-letting-children-home.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets Empty Re: Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Bet we are all glad G4S are probably the ones responsible for monitoring him

Back to top Go down

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets Empty Re: Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:11 pm

Wow, I remember the Sidney Cooke gang and what they did, why the hell have they let this man out!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:12 pm

Dear lord...
Rest In Peace Jason Swift

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:15 pm

In the 1970s, Cooke and a group of paedophiles later dubbed by the media as the "Dirty Dozen",[1] began hiring rent boys and then taking young boys off of the streets, who were drugged and then raped and abused at group orgies.[4] By the mid-1980s, the group had acquired a flat on the Kingsmead estate in Hackney, East London,[4] which was also used for the torture of young boys.[1]
Gang rape and murder of Jason Swift

In November 1985, a group led by Cooke had each paid £5 to gang-rape 14-year-old Jason Swift in what the mainstream media described as a homosexual orgy.[4][5] After his body was found in a shallow grave by a dog walker, an investigation by the Metropolitan Police lead to the arrest of Cooke, along with three accomplices – Leslie Bailey, Robert Oliver[6] and Steven Barrell. Cooke was sentenced at the Old Bailey to 19 years in Wandsworth Prison in May 1989 for the manslaughter of 14-year-old Jason Swift.[4]
Murder of Mark Tildesley

Leslie Bailey had informed authorities that Cooke was among those who murdered seven-year-old Mark Tildesley in Wokingham, Berkshire, but Cooke's role in the murder was not investigated until 1999; by this time, Bailey was dead, having been murdered in prison in October 1993.[7]

Mark Tildesley disappeared while visiting a funfair in Wokingham on the evening of 1 June 1984. He was lured away from the fair and his bicycle was found chained to railings nearby.[4] Bailey alleged that Tildesley was lured away from the fair by Cooke for the promise of a 50p bag of sweets.[4] Bailey and his lover, Lennie Smith, then met Cooke and the boy within the fair, before meeting a fourth man at Cooke's caravan. After Cooke gave Tildesley a glass of milk laced with muscle relaxant, the four men practised non-consensual anal intercourse with Tildesley. After more muscle relaxant was applied directly down Tildesley's throat, the gang rape started again. Bailey stated he knew at this point that Tildesley was dead as he could not feel a pulse, but that Cooke had told him that he was fine and that he would take the boy home.[4][8]

In 1991, the Crown Prosecution Service declined to prosecute Cooke for Tildesley's murder as he was already in prison for the manslaughter of Swift. Cooke has indicated he knows where Tildesley's body is buried, but refuses to tell the police, or the boy's parents, the exact location.[4] In 2008, Cooke's former lover and cellmate, on-the-run convicted paedophile David Patrick, claimed to know where Cooke had buried Tildesley, which he would reveal for the sum of £3,000. Police later dismissed the claim as false, and simply trying to extort cash at the expense of Tildesley's mother.[9

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Cooke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:26 pm

Soooo another one like brady, that refuses to reveal where his victim is eh.....

Oh PLEASE...some one put them in a padded cell and allow me to "pursude" them to talk........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:29 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:Soooo another one like brady, that refuses to reveal where his victim is eh.....

Oh PLEASE...some one put them in a padded cell and allow me to "pursude" them to talk........

With the greatest of pleasure Victor!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Nasty nasty bastards.
Why is he back on the streets?????
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:31 pm

Why indeed, he should never have been let out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:WHITE:

Outrage As Notorious WHITE Member of UK Pedophile Gang Back On The Streets Article-2673875-1F3CCB2C00000578-141_306x423

One of Britain's most notorious paedophiles is back on the streets, it has emerged.

Robert Oliver, 58, was part of a gang led by Sidney Cooke that allegedly killed 25 boys.

He was sentenced to 15 years in prison for his part in the killing of 14-year-old Jason Swift in 1985 but was released in 1997 after serving just eight years.

Last July, he was jailed again for letting children into his home despite a ban.

However, Oliver - who now goes by the name Karl Curtis - has been relocated to an open bail hostel where he is free to roam the streets.

The move has enraged child protection campaigners, warning he needs to be monitored around the clock.

This week, the killer was spotted in Guildford, Surrey, walking past families just 500 yards from a primary school, the Sun on Sunday reported.

He is being monitored by Mappa, a serious offenders probation agency, but not by police.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2673875/Outrage-Sidney-Cooke-gang-paedophile-raped-killed-boy-14-streets-months-jailed-letting-children-home.html

You know Ben, the young lad who was killed,,,Jason Swift, I'm sure the programme on telly I saw was about this young lad being molested and killed by a gang, the programme was called the wolf pack or something...

Definitely heard of the young tragic lad Jason, molested by the pack of perverts and killed.

Dirty murdering beasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:42 pm

Is he really white?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:44 pm

Joy Division wrote:

You know Ben, the young lad who was killed,,,Jason Swift, I'm sure the programme on telly I saw was about this young lad being molested and killed by a gang, the programme was called the wolf pack or something...

Definitely heard of the young tragic lad Jason, molested by the pack of perverts and killed.

Dirty murdering beasts.

You're a lying bastard as you support human rights for his kind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Now Shady, go out for the night again, you still haven't wound down. I do like the other Shady, could give this one a good smacked bum!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:51 pm

Sassy wrote:Now Shady, go out for the night again, you still haven't wound down.   I do like the other Shady, could give this one a good smacked bum!

Oh purleeeeese

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Shady wrote:

Is he really white?

Maybe more of a porkish pink ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Sassy wrote:Now Shady, go out for the night again, you still haven't wound down.   I do like the other Shady, could give this one a good smacked bum!

he does support their human rights as he has said so in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:53 pm

Shady wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Dirty murdering beasts.

You're a lying bastard as you support human rights for his kind.

Ah shit, your dinghy must have stayed afloat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Is he really white?

Oh I see,porkish white.It was the emphasis of the word white in capitals that caught my attention.

Are you white? Or even porkish white?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Shady wrote:

he does support their human rights as he has said so in the past.

Think that's twisting it a bit and still think you are a bit wound up. Hope you had a good night last night though, a few more and you'll be back to your nice self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Is he really white?

Oh I see,porkish white.It was the emphasis of the word white in capitals that caught my attention.

I prefer to identify as a Honky American.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Is that because you are fashionably ashamed of being white?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:58 pm

Shady wrote:

Is he really white?

yup shady...as white as you.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:59 pm

Shady wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Is that because you are fashionably ashamed of being white?

I'm not ashamed of anything besides being the admin here ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:01 pm

Makes me laugh how people are obsessed with skin tones, when we are all biological all one race and how many classed as white, though do not actually have white skin, but pail pinkish skin darken up each summer.

It proves those who are racially obsessed.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:08 pm

Didge wrote:Makes me laugh how people are obsessed with skin tones, when we are all biological all one race and how many classed as white, though do not actually have white skin, but pail pinkish skin darken up each summer.

Well my grandparents were French Corsican and the amount of people that say "oh I hate the French!" when I tell them.

Guess a lot of humans are just fundamentally racist really!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:Makes me laugh how people are obsessed with skin tones, when we are all biological all one race and how many classed as white, though do not actually have white skin, but pail pinkish skin darken up each summer.

Well my grandparents were French Corsican and the amount of people that say "oh I hate the French!" when I tell them.

There is racism found everywhere it is something taught though Eddie and if it is something taught, it can also be taught how wrong it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

There is racism found everywhere it is something taught though Eddie and if it is something taught, it can also be taught how wrong it is.

Sometimes.
It is an overused word though didge.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:17 pm

tells it all doesnt it...

"there is racism found everywhere"

what paranoia...

"thres racism under the stairs"
under the door mat
in every book
in every play and film

we live in a world of racism and the only way to stop it is to educate ( read controll how peole think..or btter still educate then NOT to think) people
word control
thought control
behaviour control

control control CONTROL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:26 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Sometimes.
It is an overused word though didge.

Actually I think it is hardly used Eddie and when it is used people try to deny it.
The reality is biologically humans are all one race, to make a racial argument as people often do is racist in itself, why deny this.

As seen Victor is against accurate education, where he thinks this is now a form of control, never knew it wrong to teach Maths, history etc that they are now forms of control an people cannot think for themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:29 pm

the anti racists greatest victoy????

they got NODDY and the Golliwog banned....bastards.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:34 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:the anti racists greatest victoy????

What is a Victoy, is that a toy of you?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:the anti racists greatest victoy????

What is a Victoy, is that a toy of you?

Hahahaha sorry that was funny.

Noddy was banned???? Why? I loved noddy!!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:40 pm

NODDY was removed from the shelves bcause the golliwogs were baddies and kinapped noddy and bigears...

so Enid Blyton was thenceforth a raving racist....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:45 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:NODDY was removed from the shelves bcause the golliwogs were baddies and kinapped noddy and bigears...

No she was not a racist, times and perceptions change, the point is the Golliwog was used by racists to be used offensively to describe black people, so that is not her fault but how racists have used it to be derogatory towards black people.
Thus the problem then is with racists that have created the problem in the first place

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:46 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:NODDY was removed from the shelves bcause the golliwogs were baddies and kinapped noddy and bigears...

See that's where I hate this PC bollocks!
Ridiculous

I'd still,read this to my children .
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:47 pm

dreddie has a lot to say on here, the nasty racist defender.

....Showing it's true colours again.

Seems to be spending a lot of time on here that dreddie bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:48 pm

eddie wrote:

Ridiculous

It is not PC though Eddie, again where people have used this as a means to be offensive towards black people derogatory, then the problem has arisen where racists have used something to be offensive towards black people, why should they then have to suffer what racists have created.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:51 pm

Philagain wrote:dreddie has a lot to say on here, the nasty racist defender.

Oh do shut it Phil.
There's a good boy.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:51 pm

Philagain wrote:dreddie has a lot to say on here, the nasty racist defender.

I see the drunk coke head is back...musta woken up from his last "fix"

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:52 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Ridiculous

It is not PC though Eddie, again where people have used this as a means to be offensive towards black people derogatory, then the problem has arisen where racists have used something to be offensive towards black people, why should they then have to suffer what racists have created.

I read these book numerous tines to my son, I never saw anything wrong.
Is that the fault of my mind, or is that others finding fault where there is none?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:55 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Ridiculous

but why should other NON racist people have to suffer for this...
I bet many more children "missed out" on a harmless story than suffered racism BECAUSE OF THE STORY in those books.....

this is the trouble with the PC leftie as long as their "protected group" is protected at all costs...they will do ANYTHING to look good.

I would be willing to be they drove away more people with this (and other such actions) then they have ever encouraged....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:58 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

but why should other NON racist people have to suffer for this...
I bet many more children "missed out" on a harmless story than suffered racism BECAUSE OF THE STORY  in those books.....

this is the trouble with the PC leftie as long as their "protected group" is protected at all costs...they will do ANYTHING to look good.

I would be willing to be they drove away more people with this (and other such actions) then they have ever encouraged....

Wow, so because people suffer racism at this you then help victims of such abuse, how is your life going to be affected because something is put in place to help prevent abuse?

So basically you do not give a shit about people being racially abused, your only concern is having access to something you do not need.

Talk about a flawed logic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Is that the fault of my mind, or is that others finding fault where there is none?

That is the issue, there is no fault where the book is read as it should be, but as seen it is racists that have made the golliwog a symbol to abuse black people with derogatory.
Thus again the problem is with racists themselves, where if this had not been used as a symbol, there would not be an issue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:02 pm

To be honest even as a small child, I didnt consider "goliwogs" to be the same as black people....evn at 3 years of age I could tell the difference between "doll" and people. Though to be fair my golliwog was probably my second favourite toy...after a small toy animal of some sort....But THAT was because I was aware that my mother had MADE them for me. Even today I hold a hand made gift in greater esteem than a bought one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:04 pm

Does your whole life revole around SOLEY what people "need"?

or is it rather what YOU consider they should need...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:07 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

That is the issue, there is no fault where the book is read as it should be, but as seen it is racists that have made the golliwog a symbol to abuse black people with derogatory.
Thus again the problem is with racists themselves, where if this had not been used as a symbol, there would not be an issue

Well it's a shame and just plain stupid IMO.
Children are missing out because of ignorant people's stupid ignorance and stupidity!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Children are missing out because of ignorant people's stupid ignorance and stupidity!

There is more to this actually Eddie, read this:

http://martinfrost.ws/htmlfiles/oct2008/golliwogs.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:12 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:Does your whole life revole around SOLEY what people "need"?

or is it rather what YOU consider they should need...

University lecture John Molyneux also disagrees with the gollywog boom because of it’s imperialistic past “This is very much to be regretted as the golly or the golliwog has very strong racist connotations, they were a crude stereotypes repeated in children’s stories

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:17 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:

Ok I read it.
But let's race it didge, are we going to keep on getting rid if things because they seem to offend people???

They sell black dolls now, "babies" to mousy in prams, they're black, what if sinker shouts "n---er!" In the street when a child of any colour is carrying one???
Do we get rid of those too???

Shall we get rid of tea-towels because people call them turbans??
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ok I read it.
But let's race it didge, are we going to keep on getting rid if things because they seem to offend people???

They sell black dolls now, "babies" to mousy in prams, they're black, what if sinker shouts "n---er!" In the street when a child of any colour is carrying one???
Do we get rid of those too???

Shall we get rid of tea-towels because people call them turbans??

Where do you wanna race Eddie  lol! 

Again these caricatures were invented based upon a poor stereotype though, where as a tea towel is designed for a purpose. The reality is when these were invented these caricatures, it was the accepted norm, where today such things rightly are seen as in poor taste, because racially people looked badly upon black people.

Read he link, there is many different posts on this subject

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next