NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British actor Riz Ahmed racially abused by fellow England fans in Brazil

Go down

British actor Riz Ahmed racially abused by fellow England fans in Brazil Empty British actor Riz Ahmed racially abused by fellow England fans in Brazil

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:23 am

The British actor, who is of Pakistani heritage, claimed he was silenced while singing patriotic chants after being racially abused during England's game against Uruguay

British actor and musician Riz Ahmed suffered racist abuse from fellow England fans while supporting the team in Brazil that left him feeling unable to continue his patriotic chants.
The Relunctant Fundamentalist star was singing in support of Roy Hodgson’s team during their game against Uruguay at the Corinthians Arena in São Paulo on Thursday night when he was verbally attacked.
Mr Ahmed, who is of Pakistani heritage, tweeted: “I was at São Paulo stadium, edge of seat, singing Eng-er-land. Half time I get racist abuse from England fan. 2nd half, I just can't sing it.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/10914167/British-actor-Riz-Ahmed-racially-abused-by-fellow-England-fans-in-Brazil.html

Back to top Go down