NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cool trick to follow World Cup if you use Google's calendar

2 posters

Go down

Cool trick to follow World Cup if you use Google's calendar Empty Cool trick to follow World Cup if you use Google's calendar

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:28 pm

If you have a Google account and want to add the entire World Cup schedule to your calendar, I found an easy trick for doing it. It will automatically update fixtures and adjust to your time zone.

All you have to do is go to your Google Calendar in a web browser (logged into your account, of course), then on the left, go to Other Calendars and then Add by URL, and paste this in:

https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/vdmtdcektajkqjk51vvda4ni4k%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

Then click "Add Calendar" and the World Cup schedule will be available on any device you use Google's calendar on.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Cool trick to follow World Cup if you use Google's calendar Empty Re: Cool trick to follow World Cup if you use Google's calendar

Post by Cass Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:53 am

or you can just use ordinary google and get a live update link Wink
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Cool trick to follow World Cup if you use Google's calendar Empty Re: Cool trick to follow World Cup if you use Google's calendar

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Cass wrote:or you can just use ordinary google and get a live update link Wink

Still pretty useful for me, because I use my Google Calendar pretty extensively anyway -- though if you don't, yeah, pretty much no point Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:31 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Still pretty useful for me, because I use my Google Calendar pretty extensively anyway -- though if you don't, yeah, pretty much no point Smile

I don't like relying totally on technology cause when it goes tits up or the power conks out......
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:16 am

Cass wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I don't like relying totally on technology cause when it goes tits up or the power conks out......

What's that, like an Arizona thing?

???

::d&f:: 

Just playin' Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:37 pm

Cool trick to follow World Cup if you use Google's calendar Soccer10 A similar link was circulated at work, filled my calendar, keeping my head down Cool trick to follow World Cup if you use Google's calendar Bag_ov10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:15 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Cass wrote:

What's that, like an Arizona thing?

???

::d&f:: 

Just playin' Smile

Pfft.....you owe me lots of brisket now cowboy Cool
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down