NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for their charity Christmas calendar.

+5
Cass
eddie
nicko
HoratioTarr
Syl
9 posters

Go down

Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. Empty Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for their charity Christmas calendar.

Post by Syl Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:39 pm

If you are stuck for a stocking filler for your OH....here's just the thing.  Laughing

More pics on link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5061885/Female-jockeys-strip-completely-naked-charity-calendar.htm

"lIt may be getting nippy outside, but it hasn't stopped a group of philanthropic female jockeys from baring all for a charity calendar. 
The brave women, all point-to-point riders, stripped to their riding helmets and boots in a bid to raise money for the Injured Jockeys Fund. 
The group, led by organiser and jockey Leanda Tickle, posed naked on horseback as they bared all for the cheeky photoshoot, flashing their bottoms and cracking their riding crops in the process.

Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. 46219B5D00000578-5061885-image-a-85_1510142569537
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. Empty Re: Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for their charity Christmas calendar.

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:42 pm

Oh FFS.   They look awful.  About as hot as the back end of a pantomime horse.  Don't these women understand the concept of 'sexy'?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. Empty Re: Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for their charity Christmas calendar.

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:43 pm

Plus, in a male dominated profession, it doesn't do much for their personal and professional kudos does it?   Just another example of how women are perceived as all tits and ass.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:45 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Oh FFS.   They look awful.  About as hot as the back end of a pantomime horse.  Don't these women understand the concept of 'sexy'?

Its for charity....party pooper.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:47 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Plus, in a male dominated profession, it doesn't do much for their personal and professional kudos does it?   Just another example of how women are perceived as all tits and ass.
The WI did the same, granted they were a bit more modest about it.
Tits and ass will never go out of fashion, personally stuff like this doesn't bother me,I find it amusing,  and I bet it wouldn't bother you if it was a male calendar...............off to find one. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:54 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:Plus, in a male dominated profession, it doesn't do much for their personal and professional kudos does it?   Just another example of how women are perceived as all tits and ass.
The WI did the same, granted they were a bit more modest about it.
Tits and ass will never go out of fashion, personally stuff like this doesn't bother me,I find it amusing,  and I bet it wouldn't bother you if it was a male calendar...............off to find one. Wink

It doesn't bother me, in that I'm prudish.  It annoys me because it's self indulgent and puerile,and after so many women have fought so long to be taken seriously and be treated with respect, you have this idiot caper...a bunch of dumpy dimply arsed jockeys trying to behave like Sunday Sport Pin ups.  It doesn't do women any favours.  It just makes them look silly and while their male colleagues may ogle and drool and make a great show of being 'appreciative', the reality is they'll just get looked upon as the silly bimbo's they are.

And no,  I've never drooled over naked men on a calendar.   I don't find it sexy.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:57 pm

Well I'm not looking for male calendars any more, I was going to find some pics for a laugh but I have just been directed to some really seedy sites. Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. 2794048296
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:59 pm

H/T, nor me !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:03 pm

Its for charity, and so what if they have flabby bums and a bit of cellulite....blimey, you see worse sights on any beach you care to visit.

I think its all done in good fun.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:12 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:Oh FFS.   They look awful.  About as hot as the back end of a pantomime horse.  Don't these women understand the concept of 'sexy'?

These girls have got it right.   They look natural, sexy and attractive.

Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. 52c689554b603bf1fc6022d953df3eba?width=1024
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:12 pm

Syl wrote:Well I'm not looking for male calendars any more, I was going to find some pics for a laugh but I have  just been directed to some really seedy sites. Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. 2794048296

lol! lol! lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:13 pm

Syl wrote:Its for charity, and so what if they have flabby bums and a bit of cellulite....blimey, you see worse sights on any beach you care to visit.

Yeah, good to laugh at for sure.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:15 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. 52c689554b603bf1fc6022d953df3eba?width=1024

Yes they do, but if the aim is to make money for charity I'm betting the bare arsed ones would make the most. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Syl wrote:Its for charity, and so what if they have flabby bums and a bit of cellulite....blimey, you see worse sights on any beach you care to visit.

Nobody wants to look at flabby arses and cellulite.   There's no dignity in it, for starters.   Maybe someone should have had them in more flattering poses with just a hint of breast or curve of hip....not just standing there all round shouldered and hunched with cruel lighting FFS!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:16 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:Well I'm not looking for male calendars any more, I was going to find some pics for a laugh but I have  just been directed to some really seedy sites. Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. 2794048296

lol! lol! lol!

Gay sites at that. snobby
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Yes they do, but if the aim is to make money for charity I'm betting the bare arsed ones would make the most. Razz

So....all these female jockeys are good for, in regards to making money, is getting their arses out in the most unflattering  poses with bad lighting and worse boots!   They're not worth more than that?  Nobody would have the intelligence to buy a calendar for charity with the above photo...it's got be a bare arse?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:20 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Nobody wants to look at flabby arses and cellulite.   There's no dignity in it, for starters.   Maybe someone should have had them in more flattering poses with just a hint of breast or curve of hip....not just standing there all round shouldered and hunched with cruel lighting FFS!

Well if they forked out money for professional photos I'm sure they would look better, but the aim is to make money not spend it all on fancy lighting and airbrushing.

I bet women are generally more critical of this calendar than men are....men see big arses women see all the flaws on them. Razz ,
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Gay sites at that.  snobby

I bet you had a lingering look moment though...
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:23 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

So....all these female jockeys are good for, in regards to making money, is getting their arses out in the most unflattering  poses with bad lighting and worse boots!   They're not worth more than that?  Nobody would have the intelligence to buy a calendar for charity with the above photo...it's got be a bare arse?

Well hopefully they make money riding horses if they are full time jockeys, the calendar is a one off.
Not all the photos are bad....I think you are being rather harsh. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:25 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Gay sites at that.  snobby

I was looking for naked firemen not gays doing the business. Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. Emotigal-fainting-t-w-yram-copyright_zpsec561ef2
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:27 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Well if they forked out money for professional photos I'm sure they would look better, but the aim is to make money not spend it all on fancy lighting and airbrushing.

I bet women are generally more critical of this calendar  than men are....men see big arses women see all the flaws on them. Razz ,

It's not about the flaws in their bodies...it's about how demeaning it is.   There are a hundred ways that photo could have had some class and sensuality, but someone, probably some bloke, said 'OK, drop your keks, look over your shoulders  and make love to the camera...that's right, Chantelle, think of your boyfriend.  Push out that lower lip, Bunty...this'll sell like hot cakes down at the Old Cu.nt and Trumpet...I think we'll have you at the back, Sheila, on the scales coz you're the most slim and attractive and if we put you at the front you'll just look like a silk purse among sow's ears....'
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:27 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I was looking for naked firemen not gays doing the business. Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. Emotigal-fainting-t-w-yram-copyright_zpsec561ef2

I believe you....
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:28 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I was looking for naked firemen not gays taking it up the wrong un. Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. Emotigal-fainting-t-w-yram-copyright_zpsec561ef2

Corrected that for you.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:30 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I bet women are generally more critical of this calendar  than men are....men see big arses women see all the flaws on them. Razz ,

It's not about the flaws in their bodies...it's about how demeaning it is.   There are a hundred ways that photo could have had some class and sensuality, but someone, probably some bloke, said 'OK, drop your keks, look over your shoulders  and make love to the camera...that's right, Chantelle, think of your boyfriend.  Push out that lower lip, Bunty...this'll sell like hot cakes down at the Old Cu.nt and Trumpet...I think we'll have you at the back, Sheila, on the scales coz you're the most slim and attractive and if we put you at the front you'll just look like a silk purse among sow's ears....'

You seem to know a lot about it!! Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:32 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I was looking for naked firemen not gays taking it up the wrong un. Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. Emotigal-fainting-t-w-yram-copyright_zpsec561ef2

Corrected that for you.
Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. 4086978286
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:34 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. 3406909858
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:37 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. 3406909858

Admit it.... you're Bunty?? booby shake
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:56 pm

I don't think they look terrible Horatio. The trouble is, the media, porn and TV have distorted our view of what real people actually look like. I've always been quite petite in size but I don't look at those woman and think they're fat! I think they look normal.
The only thing that's not sexy is that they don't look like they're enjoying themselves - and that can never look sexy.

As for male calanders and models....oooh no thanks.
I can't abide all that shit.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:23 pm

It’s getting boring now.  The few first years ago, ones like the WI were great, if a bit of ohhhh er matron, but now it’s flogging a dead horse. Pun intended.

Besides I think semi-clothed is so much more sexy. As someone once said, I find the word unbuttoning to be most erotic.

I just edited the stoopid predictive text.

Last edited by Cass on Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:26 pm

Exactly!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:27 pm

Cass wrote:It’s getting boring now.  The few first years ago, love me the WI were great, if a bit of ohhhh er matron, but now it’s flogging a dead horse. Pun intended.

Besides I think semi-clothed is so much more sexy. As someone once said, I find the word unbuttoning to be most erotic.

Hey stranger x

How you doing?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:33 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cass wrote:It’s getting boring now.  The few first years ago, love me the WI were great, if a bit of ohhhh er matron, but now it’s flogging a dead horse. Pun intended.

Hey stranger x

How you doing?

Howdy lady. I’m all good. Hope you are the same x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:39 pm

Cass wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hey stranger x

How you doing?

Glad to hear that and it’s good to ‘see’ you on here x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:51 pm

Cass wrote:It’s getting boring now.  The few first years ago, ones like the WI were great, if a bit of ohhhh er matron, but now it’s flogging a dead horse. Pun intended.

Totally agree. Less is more. Always classy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:26 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Cass wrote:

You too SM. Every time I drink a Pepsi I still think of you and Fuzzy Cool
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:29 pm

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:It’s getting boring now.  The few first years ago, ones like the WI were great, if a bit of ohhhh er matron, but now it’s flogging a dead horse. Pun intended.

I’ve twice been to see The Chippendales. I was bored out of my mind. I looked at all the screaming women chanting take it off while in my mind I was screaming, NO put it back on. It really was a stupendous waste of my time. Both times, friends paid for me because I wouldn’t.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:39 pm

Yep doesn't interest me at all. It just isn't sexy to me.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:35 pm

Cass wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

You too SM. Every time I drink a Pepsi I still think of you and Fuzzy Cool

Hahaha! xxx Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. 630750432
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:05 am

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:

I’ve twice been to see The Chippendales. I was bored out of my mind. I looked at all the screaming women chanting take it off while in my mind I was screaming, NO put it back on. It really was a stupendous waste of my time. Both times, friends paid for me because I wouldn’t.

I was once dragged out on a hen night to see a male stripper called Billy hot rocks.
Never seen one before or since. The way middle aged respectable women turned almost feral when he whipped his covering off was a sight to behold.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:37 am

Syl wrote:
Cass wrote:

I was once dragged out on a hen night to see a male stripper called Billy hot rocks.
Never seen one before or since. The way middle aged respectable women turned almost feral when he whipped his covering off was a sight to behold.

My jaw hit the floor. Feral is a great description!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:44 am

Support a good cause
https://www.australianfirefighterscalendar.com/
Now in Classic
With wildlife
and with puppies
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:32 am

I have just averted my gaze slightly to see that the leader of the group (I have been trying to come up with a collective noun for naked lady jockeys, but have failed) is named Leanda Tickle.

You couldn't make it up.....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:30 am

Syl wrote:
Cass wrote:

I saw one at a pub once, rigged up like a badly dressed Darth Vader, he reeked of BO and there was no way his bits and piece were gonna get near me.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:08 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I saw one at a pub once, rigged up like a badly dressed Darth Vader, he reeked of BO and there was no way his bits and piece were gonna get near me.

Hahahahaha that made me laugh till I choked. Have a bazillion alien green thingys!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:23 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:I have just averted my gaze slightly  to see that the leader of the group (I have been trying to come up with a collective noun for naked lady jockeys, but have failed) is named Leanda Tickle.

A "grapple" perhaps?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:03 pm

Cass wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Hahahahaha that made me laugh till I choked. Have a bazillion alien green thingys!

He was ghastly.   I remember pressing myself to the furthest reaches of the room in order to avoid becoming part of his act.   He collared some poor cow, sat her on a chair and ground his cloth comedy penis extension against her boobs.   His 'bouquet' was the only truly memorable thing about him.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Nov 09, 2017 3:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:I have just averted my gaze slightly  to see that the leader of the group (I have been trying to come up with a collective noun for naked lady jockeys, but have failed) is named Leanda Tickle.

A "grapple" perhaps?

I would have thought, given the natural physical movement of a horse and the attachment to ladies of certain appendages, that "bounce" might have been more appropriate.

Oh, bugger. That's me blackballed by the sisterhood.....
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:37 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Support a good cause
https://www.australianfirefighterscalendar.com/
Now in Classic
With wildlife
and with puppies
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Awww...that's the sort of thing I was looking for, thank you. Cool

Move over WI... lady jockeys have now posed nude for  their charity Christmas calendar. Product-92-170929-054317
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down