NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I posed these questions on twitter and nobody could answer them

2 posters

NewsFix :: Sport :: Sport

Go down

I posed these questions on twitter and nobody could answer them Empty I posed these questions on twitter and nobody could answer them

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:23 pm

Is it manphobic that I am not eligible to compete in female protected categories? Is it agiest that I am not eligible to compete in age protected categories? Is it abliest that i am not eligible to compete in disabled categories?

Back to top Go down

I posed these questions on twitter and nobody could answer them Empty Re: I posed these questions on twitter and nobody could answer them

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:42 pm

And while we're at it, why do blacks get to call each other the n-word, but white people can't?

I posed these questions on twitter and nobody could answer them 3489511464
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

I posed these questions on twitter and nobody could answer them Empty Re: I posed these questions on twitter and nobody could answer them

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:44 pm

I'm just kidding. I totally think they should let you play soccer against disabled little girls.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:49 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I'm just kidding. I totally think they should let you play soccer against disabled little girls.

I posed these questions on twitter and nobody could answer them Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:53 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:I'm just kidding. I totally think they should let you play soccer against disabled little girls.

Sorry if I missed your point. What was it?

Are people throwing hissy fits if women aren't allowed to play men's sports, if teenagers aren't allowed to use senior discounts at restaurants, if disabled people aren't allowed to compete in the regular Olympics?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:03 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Sorry if I missed your point. What was it?

Are people throwing hissy fits if women aren't allowed to play men's sports, if teenagers aren't allowed to use senior discounts at restaurants, if disabled people aren't allowed to compete in the regular Olympics?

Well there is a reason why females do not compete against males in sports, as they would constantly lose

http://boysvswomen.com/?fbclid=IwAR2WkJqPjh2WLCAeFUMUUlmScWuvxLJEwneH_uF0vF3TIaikVnLBqUxTv9E#/

We have certain protective categories for fairness, that are age restricted, sex restricted etc Where i no way would it be manphobic, abliest or agiest for me to not be eligible to compete. As its based on fairness and the known advantages that come with this

So how or why do people constantly charge it as transphobic to ensure fairness in female sports?

Its nonsense and is making a mockery of fairness in sports between males and females

If they want to create open categories alongside the protected ones, I am all for that. Then females and trans women can compete alongside males in those.

Here is a list of studies that shows the differences between males and females or do you need more help understand why the point went so far over your head?

Greater upper body strength Lassek and Gaulin 2009 
Taller bodies Alexander et al. 1979 
Heavier bodies Loomba-Albrecht and Styne 2009 
Higher basal metabolic rates Garn and Clark 1953 
Faster reaction times Der and Deary 2006 
Thicker bones in the jaw Humphrey et al. 1999 
Faster mental rotation and spatial visualization Voyer et al. 1995 
More accurate throwing Jardine and Martin 1983 
More accurate blocking of thrown objects Watson and Kimura 1989 
More interest in the practice of combat skills Gibbons et al. 1997 
Stronger bones Schoenau et al. 2001 
Greater bone density specifically in the arms Wells 2007 
Easier heat dissipation Burse 1979 
More hemoglobin in the blood Waalen and Beutler 2001 
Higher muscle-to-fat ratio Loomba-Albrecht and Styne 2009 
Larger hearts Tanner 1970 Higher systolic blood pressure Tanner 1970 
Broader shoulders enabling efficient weapon use Brues 1959; Tanner 1989 
Larger sweat capacity Burse 1979
Larger circulating blood volume Burse 1979 
Greater resistance to dehydration Burse 1979 
Tolerance for risk and dangerous activities Wilson et al. 2009 
Faster sensory frame shifting Cadieux et al. 2010 
Thicker skin Shuster et al. (1975)
Larger lung capacity Gursoy 2010 
Greater use of physical and homicidal aggression Daly and Wilson 1988

Last edited by phildidge on Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:06 pm

You're preaching to the choir, with one caveat I must throw in -- I don't think there are enough transgender athletes to form a league of them anywhere.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:11 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:You're preaching to the choir, with one caveat I must throw in -- I don't think there are enough transgender athletes to form a league of them anywhere.

Do you read what I said?

I said to create an open category alongside the protected categories

In other words change the male category to an open one, which is then inclusive to all

Nobody has an isssue with trans men entering male sports and again they are at a disadvantage from the start against males.

Reducing testosterone does not reduce any strengh or the many other attributes that trans women will have gained from male puberty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:35 pm

I didn't see that part, sorry. I agree.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:49 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I didn't see that part, sorry. I agree.

I think, if you’re sorry, really sorry, you should kiss his feet..... Twisted Evil
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down