NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meriam Ibrahim, who has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail, gave birth five days early.

+2
veya_victaous
Lone Wolf
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meriam Ibrahim, who has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail, gave birth five days early.   Empty Meriam Ibrahim, who has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail, gave birth five days early.

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 2:06 pm

A doctor who is facing execution in Sudan for marrying a Christian gave birth to a baby girl in prison today.
Meriam Ibrahim, who has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail, gave birth five days early.
The baby was born in the hospital wing at Omdurman Federal Women’s Prison in North Khartoum and is said to be healthy.
Speaking exclusively to MailOnline, her lawyer Mohaned Mustafa Elnour said: 'This is some good news in what has been a terrible ordeal for Meriam.
'I am planning to visit her with her husband Daniel later today. I think they are going to call the baby Maya.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2640367/Sudanese-doctor-facing-execution-marrying-U-S-Christian-gives-birth-baby-girl-squalid-jail.html#ixzz32v9uiuL3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebookhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2640367/Sudanese-doctor-facing-execution-marrying-U-S-Christian-gives-birth-baby-girl-squalid-jail.html

Back to top Go down

Meriam Ibrahim, who has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail, gave birth five days early.   Empty Re: Meriam Ibrahim, who has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail, gave birth five days early.

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 2:10 pm

and her own crime is not being muslim...disgusting

Back to top Go down

Meriam Ibrahim, who has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail, gave birth five days early.   Empty Re: Meriam Ibrahim, who has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail, gave birth five days early.

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 2:30 pm

what should be a joyous occasion is doomed , very sick barbaric religion islam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 3:21 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:what should be a joyous occasion is doomed , very sick barbaric religion islam

Precisely, she claims she was never muslim in the first place but i don't know if that is true xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Nems wrote:Does that mean they execute her now?

they may well do...how sick is islam...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Daniel Wani, the husband of the Sudanese woman sentenced to hang for apostasy, has spoken for the first time of his delight at seeing his baby daughter – and his anger at the authorities' insistence on keeping Meriam Ibrahim in chains.
Mr Wani, 27, told The Telegraph that his wife gave birth on Tuesday with her legs shackled.

"They kept a chain on her legs," he said. "She is very unhappy about that."

Immediately after the birth, Mr Wani was refused permission to see his wife. But finally, on Wednesday, the authorities relented and let him and his lawyer enter the jail, and removed the chains from Ms Ibrahim's legs.

"It was very wonderful to see my baby daughter – I am so happy," he said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/sudan/10861889/Sudanese-woman-sentenced-to-death-for-apostasy-gave-birth-with-her-legs-chained-her-husband-says.html

I can't believe this poor woman gave birth with her legs shackled, what kind of world do we live in  Sad 

Nems I believe that the execution cannot take place until the little girl is two years old. Please, I hope the decision can be reversed in that period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 6:51 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Daniel Wani, the husband of the Sudanese woman sentenced to hang for apostasy, has spoken for the first time of his delight at seeing his baby daughter – and his anger at the authorities' insistence on keeping Meriam Ibrahim in chains.
Mr Wani, 27, told The Telegraph that his wife gave birth on Tuesday with her legs shackled.

Immediately after the birth, Mr Wani was refused permission to see his wife. But finally, on Wednesday, the authorities relented and let him and his lawyer enter the jail, and removed the chains from Ms Ibrahim's legs.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/sudan/10861889/Sudanese-woman-sentenced-to-death-for-apostasy-gave-birth-with-her-legs-chained-her-husband-says.html

I can't believe this poor woman gave birth with her legs shackled, what kind of world do we live in  Sad 

Nems I believe that the execution cannot take place until the little girl is two years old. Please, I hope the decision can be reversed in that period.

In Sudan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 6:57 pm

Summers wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

In Sudan?

The decision reversed or until the baby is two?  Meriam Ibrahim, who has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail, gave birth five days early.   Confus11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:00 pm

so she will have to live on death row for another two years , just free the woman you backward barbaric retards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:03 pm

feelthelove wrote:

this will continue as long as the religion of peace (not) is allowed to carry out these barbaric sentences for simply wanting to believe in something different . Sick bastards .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:14 pm

So they are going to allow this woman and child to be together for two years and bond etc then take the baby's mother away and kill her?
Lovely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Nems wrote:So they are going to allow this woman and child to be together for two years and bond etc then take the baby's mother away and kill her?
Lovely

I'm sure that's what I read, I might be wrong.  Awful isn't it  Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:17 pm

Nems wrote:So they are going to allow this woman and child to be together for two years and bond etc then take the baby's mother away and kill her?
Lovely

very kind of them really ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:18 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Lovely

Its barbaric and cruel and there is no justification for it what so ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:53 pm

It makes me feel sick what is happening to this family , cruel and evil .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:55 pm

and only a few are commenting on this thread , my only guess is that those who defend islam can't really defend this .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 7:58 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:and only a few are commenting on this thread , my only guess is that those who defend islam can't really defend this .

What "they" will do is come on here and accuse those who are saying this act is disgusting of RACISM!

They will say those who say this act is disgusting are "using" it as a RACIST tool.

They will say it is only a few.

They will say we did this kind of thing in the past.

They will say we are the reason this is happening in these countries because we messed them up hundreds of years ago.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:07 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
and only a few are commenting on this thread , my only guess is that those who defend islam can't really defend this .

Shocked 

PISS OFF, queer bitch...   Evil or Very Mad 

Oooooooo, matron!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:08 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

What "they" will do is come on here and accuse those who are saying this act is disgusting of RACISM!

They will say those who say this act is disgusting are "using" it as a RACIST tool.

Suspect 

PISS OFF, dumbfuck...    Evil or Very Mad 

Silence, nuddybushwalker!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:14 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Shocked 

im editing this post i don't want to appear a low life like wolfy

Last edited by Vicar of Dibley on Thu May 29, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:23 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
 Suspect 

PISS OFF, dumbfuck...    Evil or Very Mad 

so you are a dumbfuck and i am a queer , i think lone wolf is probably about 5 years old tops  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

so you are a dumbfuck and i am a queer , i think lone wolf is probably about 5 years old tops  Laughing 

Oh i beg to differ.

He's a dirty old man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:34 pm

I think it eats up some of our members the fact that others hail from sunny sky countries with exotic wildlife and the freshest of air  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:41 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Oh i beg to differ.

He's a dirty old man!

probably like Muhammend (piss be upon him )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:I think it eats up some of our members the fact that others hail from sunny sky countries with exotic wildlife and the freshest of air  Laughing 

i doubt that for one moment and if that is what living in the bush does for a lonely old man then let him keep his fresh air and blue skies .

If i want hot weather and clear blue skies i only have to book flights for me and my family and off to Malta we go anytime , in fact i am looking at nipping off in a few weeks just for a little break for some Maltese sunshine  sunny 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 30, 2014 1:42 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:and only a few are commenting on this thread , my only guess is that those who defend islam can't really defend this .

They will say we are the reason this is happening in these countries because we messed them up hundreds of years ago.

Or we will say THIS IS WHY THERE IS IMMIGRANTS  Suspect Suspect Suspect  you see we're happy to let them escape and be protected in a western nation, something you regularly complain about  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 30, 2014 1:54 am

Both VOD and Andy seem to think this is reason against immigrants, when obviously this is reason why we need to be compassionate to those that want to escape fundamental religitards  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

@VOD
Malta is pretty cold, end of spring and its 17C-24C. 2 days from winter and its 16C-21C here  sunny sunny sunny 

And Dirty  :\\:[: Pollution rate is 13 here and 35 in Malta which is actually worse than the UK at 23

http://www.statisticbrain.com/countries-ranked-by-air-pollution/
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 30, 2014 2:00 am

P.S Sudan is in Central Africa

Moving to correct area
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 30, 2014 5:32 am

Well VOD said she turns 50  silent  I'm only 31  Razz 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 7:03 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Well VOD said she turns 50  silent  I'm only 31  Razz 

Razz    VoD is obviously lying through her teeth...

She's at least in her mid 60's, just going by the rubbish that she writes on here about her "family"...
NOT that we can ever believe anything those two fraudsters claim at the best of times..

AS FOR L'ilAndy's contributions to their bile ~ seems that he's so bereft of any fresh insults these days that he now has to resort to the tired old rubbish that sassy has used in the past.    What a Face

shut up old man , 31 you say  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 7:16 am

veya_victaous wrote:Both VOD and Andy seem to think this is reason against immigrants, when obviously this is reason why we need to be compassionate to those that want to escape fundamental religitards  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

@VOD
Malta is pretty cold, end of spring and its 17C-24C. 2 days from winter and its 16C-21C here  sunny sunny sunny 

And Dirty  :\\:[: Pollution rate is 13 here and 35 in Malta which is actually worse than the UK at 23

no it isn't i lived there most of my life its hot especially during July August .
It isn't dirty either .

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 30, 2014 7:18 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Well VOD said she turns 50  silent  I'm only 31  Razz 

Razz    VoD is obviously lying through her teeth...

She's at least in her mid 60's, just going by the rubbish that she writes on here about her "family"...
NOT that we can ever believe anything those two fraudsters claim at the best of times..

AS FOR L'ilAndy's contributions to their bile ~ seems that he's so bereft of any fresh insults these days that he now has to resort to the tired old rubbish that sassy has used in the past.    What a Face

shut up old man , 31 you say  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Yeah I'm born in 1983  Suspect  graduated in 2000, until I found out how old others were on here I though it was old.  Neutral 

I mean it has said it on the side under my name the whole time  confused 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 30, 2014 7:21 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Both VOD and Andy seem to think this is reason against immigrants, when obviously this is reason why we need to be compassionate to those that want to escape fundamental religitards  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

@VOD

no it isn't i lived there most of my life its hot especially during July August .
It isn't dirty either .

I got it from today's weather report on Google  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  going into summer is the same as our almost winter temp  Wink  sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny 

Meriam Ibrahim, who has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail, gave birth five days early.   Malta10
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 8:46 am

Nems wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

This is what proper Muslims do

Not the watered down versions like sexy mama who practice some stylised western hybrid of "Islam"

This is real Islam in real Islamic countries

But of course I'm the Bigot for opposing it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 9:34 am

veya_victaous wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Or we will say THIS IS WHY THERE IS IMMIGRANTS  Suspect Suspect Suspect  you see we're happy to let them escape and be protected in a western nation, something you regularly complain about  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
So, if they want to escape from all this and live in and adopt western ways, why are they continually trying to change our western ways to go back to the shariah shite?  Suspect Suspect Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 9:59 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

It isn't dirty either .

I got it from today's weather report on Google  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  going into summer is the same as our almost winter temp  Wink  sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny 

Meriam Ibrahim, who has spent the past four months shackled to the floor in a disease-ridden jail, gave birth five days early.   Malta10

Laughing Laughing 

Nice one Veya!!...it was around that temperature here the other day!!

...ffs ,it sits in the Med and is seasonal dependent there!

Very similar temperatures to Spain. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 10:48 am

oh shut up you idiots , i have family live in Malta and i have lived there myself, I never said anything about flying out today and i would rather go to Malta than Australia where there are poisonous spiders and snakes , who relies on weather forecasts anyway.
There is a bad forecast for Malta today my niece just pm'd me on facebook but so what , its still warmer than here .
Last week it said it was going to rain here for days and yet i was out in the garden and in my swimming pool with my grandson.

But if it makes you happy and content always contradicting what i say simply because you are racist and christianphobe then do carry on .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 10:52 am

Tesstacious wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

So, if they want to escape from all this and live in and adopt western ways, why are they continually trying to change our western ways to go back to the shariah shite?   Suspect Suspect Suspect 

That, is a very good question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 10:56 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Nems wrote:

This is what proper Muslims do

Not the watered down versions like sexy mama who practice some stylised western hybrid of "Islam"

This is real Islam in real Islamic countries

But of course I'm the Bigot for opposing it

they just can't see the evil of islam they would rather defend it with their lives because sexy mama posts on this forum and people like her for some reason.

This forum is very anti-Christian to the point of being personal to us with personal attacks and stupid posts from the likes of veya and lone wolf and lets not forget drug division the forum arse licker  Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 10:58 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Shocked 

Gay basher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:03 am

Joy Division wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Laughing Laughing 

have you been to Malta ?
correction have you ever left the UK ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:04 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

Yeah I'm born in 1983  Suspect  graduated in 2000, until I found out how old others were on here I though it was old.  Neutral 

I mean it has said it on the side under my name the whole time  confused 

so you have two id's ? Lone Wolf and Veya ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 11:07 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Laughing Laughing 

have you been to Malta ?
correction have you ever left the UK ?

Well,yes,,I was married in Jamaica, and last year and the year before we went to Lanzarote, I've been to Turkey too, main,and Spain and Mallorca...shit like that  Rolling Eyes 

I know where Malta sits though and it's season dependent VOD...hardly a million miles away  Rolling Eyes 

Of your happy that's what matters, but don't expect others not to pick up on bullshit as ' fact'...

Ok Lucien. Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next