NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fart Proudly

+2
Irn Bru
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

Fart Proudly Empty Fart Proudly

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Flatulence is a hilarious, sometimes stinky, but always inevitable part of being human. For centuries (most of us) have done all we can to make the passing of gas a private affair, but new research out of the Mayo Clinic suggests its time to stop being ashamed. Farting could actually be an indicator of a happy, healthy gut–something to be proud of in today’s messed up food system!

In recent years, science has become more aware of how intimately our overall well-being is connected to the health of the millions of microscopic critters that live in our gastrointestinal system. “This live-in colony of microbes, which together can weigh several pounds and consist of hundreds of individual species, is a digestion powerhouse, breaking food down into useful and nutritious components for us and for the microbes,” explains TIME.

These beneficial bacteria are the real-world version of Star Wars’ midi-chlorian: when they’re unhappy, there is most definitely a disturbance in the force. Unhealthy (or too few) gut bacteria can affect brain function, mental health and digestive efficacy. Likewise healthy gut flora deliver a wealth of benefits, like reduced risk of obesity and diabetes.

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/fart-with-pride-it-means-your-gut-is-well-fed.html

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Fart Proudly Empty Re: Fart Proudly

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 8:41 pm

I'm sorry Ben but after being trapped in a car with someone this afternoon who had "issues" I couldn't care less if it's healthy. I know damn well it's as a result of a team drinks event last night Fart Proudly Gas10

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri May 02, 2014 8:41 pm

Cows grazing in fields are real happy bunnies then Laughing

Fart Proudly Farting_Cow_Wallpaper__yvt2
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 8:42 pm

feelthelove wrote:I'm sorry Ben but after being trapped in a car with someone this afternoon who had "issues" I couldn't care less if it's healthy. I know damn well it's as a result of a team drinks event last night Fart Proudly Gas10

Oh noes!!!!!!! Smile

::d&f:: 

That's when it's time to do as the dogs do:

Fart Proudly Dog-head-out-of-window-o
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 8:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
feelthelove wrote:I'm sorry Ben but after being trapped in a car with someone this afternoon who had "issues" I couldn't care less if it's healthy. I know damn well it's as a result of a team drinks event last night Fart Proudly Gas10

Oh noes!!!!!!! Smile

Fart Proudly Rofl73 You don't know how accurate you are! Why do men find it so amusing??? And why do they have to lift their butts off the floor/chair etc???? Fart Proudly Stinker-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri May 02, 2014 9:03 pm

Ode to a fart - Rabbie Burns

Oh what a sleekit horrible beastie
lurks in yer belly efter a feastie
Nae matter whit yi try an dae
Abody`s gonnae hiv tae pay
Even if you try to stifle
Its like a bullet oot a rifle
Haud yer bum tight to the chair
to try an stop the leakin air
Shoogle yersel fae cheek to cheek
An pray tae god it disnae leak
Oot it comes like a clap o` thunder
Ricochets aroon the room michty me like a sonic boom
God aw michty it fairly reeks,hope I huvnae shit ma breeks!!!!

Nice eh?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 9:04 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Oh noes!!!!!!! Smile

Fart Proudly Rofl73 You don't know how accurate you are! Why do men find it so amusing??? And why do they have to lift their butts off the floor/chair etc???? Fart Proudly Stinker-2

For it is not sufficient merely to fart proudly; a Man must also fart freely!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri May 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Hi FTL, how's you? Why we laugh I don't know, but going by the report above I must have a very healthy gut, for I often pass wind and believe me, it's long, loud, and pongs!  Shocked  We lift our bums so it can pass out easily. I try not to do it in the car, though, unless I'm alone.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Ode to a fart - Rabbie Burns

Oh what a sleekit horrible beastie
lurks in yer belly efter a feastie
Nae matter whit yi try an dae
Abody`s gonnae hiv tae pay
Even if you try to stifle
Its like a bullet oot a rifle
Haud yer bum tight to the chair
to try an stop the leakin air
Shoogle yersel fae cheek to cheek
An pray tae god it disnae leak
Oot it comes like a clap o` thunder
Ricochets aroon the room michty me like a sonic boom
God aw michty it fairly reeks,hope I huvnae shit ma breeks!!!!

Nice eh?

Truly beautiful Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 9:06 pm

Anyone ever had a dog that farts and then whirls around looking for the source of the sound? I could watch that all day.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri May 02, 2014 9:16 pm

I remember a few years ago the chauffeur in our work was sent through to Glasgow to pick up the MD and bring him through to Edinburgh. When he arrived back he marched into the transport managers office and told him to do something about the chauffeur because he stank of body odour.

The transport manager summoned the chauffeur to his office and told him to get something done about it.

The chauffeur said to him...

The cheeky bastard, I held on to a fart for over half an hour on the journey for that rat and this is all the thanks I get. Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri May 02, 2014 9:25 pm

I kid you not, folks. When I'm in my armchair the cat comes and sits on my lap. If and when I fart she looks up at me, then looks round to see what the noise was, sometimes giving a sniff. I don't think she's amused.
We had a dog who wasn't well, took him to the vet who said he had a block of wind. Vet gave him an injection and said he'll be alright soon. And indeed he was, after giving the most obnoxious, long, and loud fart I've ever heard a dog do. He was fine after that, but we were nearly knocked out.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 9:33 pm

stardesk wrote:I kid you not, folks. When I'm in my armchair the cat comes and sits on my lap. If and when I fart she looks up at me, then looks round to see what the noise was, sometimes giving a sniff. I don't think she's amused.
We had a dog who wasn't well, took him to the vet who said he had a block of wind. Vet gave him an injection and said he'll be alright soon. And indeed he was, after giving the most obnoxious, long, and loud fart I've ever heard a dog do. He was fine after that, but we were nearly knocked out.

lol! 

When our dog farts he turns round and growls at his rear end, it's hilarious!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 9:34 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi FTL, how's you? Why we laugh I don't know, but going by the report above I must have a very healthy gut, for I often pass wind and believe me, it's long, loud, and pongs!   Shocked     We lift our bums so it can pass out easily. I try not to do it in the car, though, unless I'm alone.

Hey my Gorgeous East Anglian Buddy  I love you xxx

I'm good thank you, hope you are too!  Honestly, you guys and wind  pale lol! 

Someone told me once that you inhale poo when someone does it close to you and if your toothbrush is too close to your loo Fart Proudly Sick16

@ Ben, yes I have a dog like that! Fart Proudly Puppy19butter wouldn't melt hey.................

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Sassy wrote:
stardesk wrote:I kid you not, folks. When I'm in my armchair the cat comes and sits on my lap. If and when I fart she looks up at me, then looks round to see what the noise was, sometimes giving a sniff. I don't think she's amused.

lol! 

Oh, we need video of that  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Sassy wrote:

lol! 

I'll try and get one lol

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri May 09, 2014 11:47 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Flatulence is a hilarious, sometimes stinky, but always inevitable part of being human. For centuries (most of us) have done all we can to make the passing of gas a private affair, but new research out of the Mayo Clinic suggests its time to stop being ashamed. Farting could actually be an indicator of a happy, healthy gut–something to be proud of in today’s messed up food system!

In recent years, science has become more aware of how intimately our overall well-being is connected to the health of the millions of microscopic critters that live in our gastrointestinal system. “This live-in colony of microbes, which together can weigh several pounds and consist of hundreds of individual species, is a digestion powerhouse, breaking food down into useful and nutritious components for us and for the microbes,” explains TIME.

These beneficial bacteria are the real-world version of Star Wars’ midi-chlorian: when they’re unhappy, there is most definitely a disturbance in the force. Unhealthy (or too few) gut bacteria can affect brain function, mental health and digestive efficacy. Likewise healthy gut flora deliver a wealth of benefits, like reduced risk of obesity and diabetes.

http://www.care2.com/greenliving/fart-with-pride-it-means-your-gut-is-well-fed.html

I can well imagine. One's guts are vital to health and contentment. Nothing is worse than setting out in your working day without having cleared the gaskets, as it were.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Fri May 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Sassy wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

I'll try and get one lol

Maybe you could but onto smellyvision.......
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 1:38 pm

gerber wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I'll try and get one lol

Maybe you could but onto smellyvision.......

Oh lor no, it's seriously bad!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Anyone ever had a dog that farts and then whirls around looking for the source of the sound? I could watch that all day.

Hahahahahaha me too! Or they sniff the air and walk away!

My OH is a farter. Once, he ate a lot of bran for breakfast and oh my God!  Shocked 
You could actually smell those farts long after they had been given life and deceased.

It does make me laugh though; every single time. Farts and burps....hilarious!  cheers 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Fri May 09, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi Eddie. I wonder why it is that we men laugh when we fart? The wife is crafty, when we're in the car and I know damned well she's passed one, she says it was someone having their cesspit emptied. Yeh, right. Down goes the window for a couple of minutes.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down