NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Huge Fart During This Teacher's Zoom Lesson Has Everyone Laughing

+2
Syl
Didgee
6 posters

Go down

A Huge Fart During This Teacher's Zoom Lesson Has Everyone Laughing Empty A Huge Fart During This Teacher's Zoom Lesson Has Everyone Laughing

Post by Didgee Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:12 pm

Third grade teacher Emma Ginder had just instructed her students to take out a book, when a sound exploded into the waiting silence.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/10094/A-Huge-Fart-During-This-Teacher-039-s-Zoom-Lesson-Has-Everyone-Laughing

lol!

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Syl and Maddog like this post

Back to top Go down

A Huge Fart During This Teacher's Zoom Lesson Has Everyone Laughing Empty Re: A Huge Fart During This Teacher's Zoom Lesson Has Everyone Laughing

Post by Syl Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:50 pm

lol! lol! lol!

The funny thing is, little boys turn into big men, and they still find farting hilarious.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

A Huge Fart During This Teacher's Zoom Lesson Has Everyone Laughing Empty Re: A Huge Fart During This Teacher's Zoom Lesson Has Everyone Laughing

Post by gelico Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:57 pm

That kid at the end to the teacher

''I still blame you''

lol!

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:26 pm

Syl wrote:lol! lol! lol!

The funny thing is, little boys turn into big men, and they still find farting hilarious.

A Huge Fart During This Teacher's Zoom Lesson Has Everyone Laughing 3489511464   The teacher is a grown woman, and she was the first to find it hilarious.  relieved

The kids were acting quite civilly, if cracking up.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Syl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:lol! lol! lol!

A Huge Fart During This Teacher's Zoom Lesson Has Everyone Laughing 3489511464   The teacher is a grown woman, and she was the first to find it hilarious.  relieved

The kids were acting quite civilly, if cracking up.
The teacher had a sense of humour too, that's for sure.

It's often hard for an adult, teacher or not, to not find the infectious innocent laughter of kids funny. I know as a parent, grandparent, it's often hard to keep a straight face when kids start giggling together. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Original Quill likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:56 pm

Yeah...just thinking about it brings giggles. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:50 pm

When I was around 7 or 8, I got detention for breaking some stupid rule and was stuck in a classroom with two girls and a teacher. I felt a strong surge of intestinal gas and thought I'd try the old trick of passing it silently.

Instead, it turned into a weird, high-pitched whistle that lasted approximately five thousand years, sending everyone into gails of laughter.

Finally, I had to laugh as well, giving my first epiphany that when you make a fool of yourself, the best thing to do is to laugh along with everyone else.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:22 pm

Those school desks are made of hard maple, generally tightly laminated and finished with a thick lacquer. They are wonderful soundboards that amplify the sound magnificently, as you found.

The next step is to try to discipline the source so as to shape a sequence of solid tones into a melody. Then add a vibrato and volume modulation, and your off. Twisted Evil

It's that, or memorize and recite some boring passage from Shakespeare.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:Those school desks are made of hard maple, generally tightly laminated and finished with a thick lacquer.  They are wonderful soundboards that amplify the sound magnificently, as you found.

The next step is to try to discipline the source so as to shape a sequence of solid tones into a melody.  Then add a vibrato and volume modulation, and your off.  Twisted Evil

Vive la difference.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:35 pm

Farts are nearly always funny. Who doesn’t like a well-timed fart?
Have to say though, I don’t fart at all. I’m a laydyyyy
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:20 pm

eddie wrote:Farts are nearly always funny. Who doesn’t like a well-timed fart?

You more than make up for it with your wall-shaking burps, babe I love you
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:25 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Farts are nearly always funny. Who doesn’t like a well-timed fart?

You more than make up for it with your wall-shaking burps, babe I love you

I’m a fantastic burper! cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down