NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man found dead in tent died from fart gas poisoning according to police

4 posters

Go down

Man found dead in tent died from fart gas poisoning according to police Empty Man found dead in tent died from fart gas poisoning according to police

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:37 am

Chemical and radiation experts were called in after the unexplained death of a man found inside a tent.

A passer-by discovered the body while walking in the Port Meadow area of Wolvercote, Oxford, at about 12:25 GMT.

A strong chemical odour prompted the area to be cordoned off and specially-trained officers to be brought in.

Turns out it was hydrogen sulphide, police can't find the source, it may have died with him...

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-25293273

Back to top Go down

Man found dead in tent died from fart gas poisoning according to police Empty Re: Man found dead in tent died from fart gas poisoning according to police

Post by jaded fox Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:47 am

I swear I saw this on one of those urban legend shows. One of them where they give you 5 short stories and you guess which one is real. I wish I could remeber that show it was fun.
jaded fox
jaded fox
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Man found dead in tent died from fart gas poisoning according to police Empty Re: Man found dead in tent died from fart gas poisoning according to police

Post by eddie Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:22 am

No way could someone die of fart gas!
I'd have been dead years ago after sleeping in the same room as my Oh after eating KP dry roasted nuts  No 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:26 am

Nah it can't be possible  study lol! 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:28 am

David wrote:Nah it can't be possible  study lol! 

Well I have nearly fainted with my OH's gasses  pale 
He always says it's the drains pffffff
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:39 am

Tell you what though, years ago I was going out with a guy and his brother in law set off the dangerous gas alert on his boat with a fart.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:41 am

Nems wrote:Tell you what though, years ago I was going out with a guy and his brother in law set off the dangerous gas alert on his boat with a fart.

Shocked Gawd. I wonder if that bloke is dead now?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:42 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:Tell you what though, years ago I was going out with a guy and his brother in law set off the dangerous gas alert on his boat with a fart.

More likely his poor wife is!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:43 am

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

Hahahahahaha poor woman.  pale 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

LOL study 
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:14 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Shocked 

SOMEBODY was a couple of days early with an attempted April Fool's Day joke...

Read the link - plenty other links there.

(Hark! The rattle of a lonely brain cell....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down