NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Sexually Assaulted In Broad Daylight

Go down

Boy Sexually Assaulted In Broad Daylight Empty Boy Sexually Assaulted In Broad Daylight

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:17 pm

29th April 2014

An 11-year-old boy was left "traumatised" by a sexual assault in a busy residential street, police said.

The child was walking along Cat Lane in the Shard End area of Birmingham on 26 March when a car pulled up and stopped him.

West Midlands Police said the driver attacked the boy, who managed to break free and did not tell his parents for several weeks.

The force said CCTV footage from the area was being examined.

The assault happened at about 18:00 GMT, a time when police said there would have been a number of vehicles passing.

The driver was described as Asian, very thin and in his 40s.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-27201145

Back to top Go down

Boy Sexually Assaulted In Broad Daylight Empty Re: Boy Sexually Assaulted In Broad Daylight

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:23 pm

You forgot some other stories similar Andy, here let me help you:

[size=45]Jailed: Man who raped teenager and took indecent pictures of her[/size]

Boy Sexually Assaulted In Broad Daylight 1220960731
Jamie Sewell

Published on the
[size=50]26April 
07:54

A MAN who raped and took intimate photographs of a 14-year-old girl has been jailed for eight years.
[/size]

Jamie Sewell, pictured, targeted the girl after a drunken night out, Durham Crown Court heard.
Prosecutor Michael Graham said: “Sewell removed part of her lower clothing and took some photographs with his mobile phone.
“It was after this he had penetrative sex.
“The victim estimates the ordeal lasted 15 or 20 minutes.”
Sewell initially denied having sex with the girl, but admitted it after DNA tests proved positive.
The 29-year-old, of Easington Street, Easington Colliery, admitted rape and three offences of making indecent photographs of a child.

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/news/crime/jailed-man-who-raped-teenager-and-took-indecent-pictures-of-her-1-6581488

Paramedic jailed after sex attack on teenager
7:00am Saturday 26th April 2014 in Wantage

Boy Sexually Assaulted In Broad Daylight 2993865Mark Knight
A PARAMEDIC was jailed for 10 years yesterday after a judge said he had carried out a “grotesque sexual assault’’ on a teenage girl.
Mark Knight of Coulings Close, East Hendred, Wantage, admitted rape, attempted rape, two counts of sexual activity with a child and two counts of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
All were committed during the early hours of January 11 this year. Robin Griffiths, prosecuting, said the 38-year-old subjected his victim to two periods of sexual abuse over a three-hour period. He told Judge Ian Pringle, sitting in Oxford Crown Court, that the girl protested “both verbally and physically’’ throughout the attack but was held down by Knight.

http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/yourtown/wantage/11174223.Paramedic_jailed_after_sex_attack_on_teenager/?ref=arc

BARROW MAN TO STAND TRIAL ON FIVE COUNTS OF RAPE
Published at 08:12, Wednesday, 20 November 2013
A BARROW man is due to stand trial facing five counts of rape and three of indecent assault in the new year.
John Hallam, of Black Butts Lane, Walney, pleaded not guilty to five counts of rape and three counts of indecent assault, in Aylesbury Crown Court on Monday.
Hallam, 65, is due to stand trial in Aylesbury Crown Court on April 7.
Aylesbury Crown Court’s listings department was unable to provide details of when Hallam’s alleged offences took place.

http://www.nwemail.co.uk/news/barrow-man-to-stand-trial-on-five-counts-of-rape-1.1099618

A 'predatory and manipulative' paedophile has been given a 10-year sentence for grooming two schoolgirls on Facebook.
Craig Francis, 26, had sexual intercourse with one girl and told another he wanted to run away with her and 'have babies'.
Merthyr Tydfil Crown Court heard that Francis, from Mountain Ash, told police he would have carried out even more abuse had he had the chance and that he had targeted young victims because of their low expectations.
He met both girls, who were living in England, over the internet when they were aged 12 and 14 years old.
Rachel Knight, prosecuting, said Francis had first contacted the 12-year-old girl in 2013 over Facebook.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/predatory-paedophile-handed-10-year-sentence-7035212

Back to top Go down

Boy Sexually Assaulted In Broad Daylight Empty Re: Boy Sexually Assaulted In Broad Daylight

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:24 pm

No problem didge - just start new threads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:30 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:No problem didge - just start new threads.

Why, they are all about rape, is that not the point to post about rape stories, or is there another point you were wishing to address?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:39 pm

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:No problem didge - just start new threads.

Why, they are all about rape, is that not the point to post about rape stories, or is there another point you were wishing to address?

Yes - the individual case - a poor 11 year old boy.

The police - where were they?

What sentence will this man get?

How will the boy be effected?

But you have made your move - that's ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:41 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

Where were the Police in all the victims cases.

What about all thee victims here?

How will these victims all be affected.

You are providing all the same points that can be reflected in all the cases.

I mean surely like me you wish to expose all sex offenders do you not Andy, or do you have an another motive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:44 pm

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I mean surely like me you wish to expose all sex offenders do you not Andy, or do you have an another motive?

I don't know - I recommend you start a thread about rapes in general didge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:47 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

You just did and I added to it.

I fail to see your fuss really, when surely like me you are exposing criminal sex offenders, why are you thus not on the same page as me then?
Anyone would think you have another reason, being as they all share similar crimes against children

Odd that one, maybe you can explain again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:54 pm

Here is some more for you Andy:

Bristol church organist Ian Ball is jailed for indecent assaults on boy, 14
By The Bristol Post | Posted: April 25, 2014

By Geoff Bennett

Ian Ball pictured at the organ
Ian Ball pictured at the organ
IAN Ball was an accomplished musician who gave recitals at Bristol Cathedral. But behind the scenes the organist sexually abused a young boy, even kissing and embracing him in the cathedral's loft, a court heard.

When the Jimmy Savile inquiry prompted the victim, now an adult, to complain to police, Ball was found to have 84 indecent photographs of girls aged between ten and 13 on his computer when it was searched.

Ball, 46, formerly of Bristol but now living in Worcester, pleaded guilty to four indecent assaults on a boy aged 14. He also pleaded guilty to seven charges of downloading indecent photographs of children.

Jailing him for two-and-a-half years yesterday, Judge Michael Roach told him: "What you did not only blighted the remainder of his adolescent years but it led to a blight of his adult years too."

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-church-organist-jailed-indecent-assaults/story-21011390-detail/story.html#ixzz30I6WSMiz

CUMBRIAN MAN WARNED HE FACES JAIL FOR CHILD SEX OFFENCES
By Phil Coleman

Last updated at 11:37, Thursday, 24 April 2014
A man who admitted four child sex offences has been warned he faces a possible jail sentence.

Thomas Young, 25, of Jackson Street, Seaton, Workington, pleaded guilty at Carlisle Crown Court to four counts of attempting to incite a child to engage in sexual activity.

Three of his victims were aged 15 and the fourth was just 12 at the time of the offence, the court was told.

In court yesterday, Young spoke only to confirm his name and to enter his pleas.

Adjourning the case for reports, Judge Paul Batty QC told Young that he must sign the Sex Offenders’ Register. How long his name will remain on it will be determined by the length of his sentence.

The judge added: “These are serious matters you have admitted and the court is bound to consider a custodial sentence.”

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/cumbrian-man-warned-he-faces-jail-for-child-sex-offences-1.1131586

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:54 pm

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I fail to see your fuss really, when surely like me you are exposing criminal sex offenders, why are you thus not on the same page as me then?
Anyone would think you have another reason, being as they all share similar crimes against children

No no it's fine - if people can hijack threads that's great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:58 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

No no it's fine - if people can hijack threads that's great.

Again explain how is it hijacking a thread when the stories are of similar crimes that have all happened recently.

You seem to not only be concerned about the crime you posted and not the really important part of how daily we see crimes like this all the time, that though does not seem to concern you, which is again very odd indeed

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:58 pm

It seems to me this was about the one story.  As BigAndy said,  why not start a rape thread?  

This was about one particular rape-abuse case.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:00 pm

harrymuffin wrote:It seems to me this was about the one story.  As BigAndy said,  why not start a rape thread?  

Don't worry harry - it's the way they want it - I'm the most prolific poster on here - I've got it covered  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:03 pm

harrymuffin wrote:It seems to me this was about the one story.  As BigAndy said,  why not start a rape thread?  

I just made it about many, as it should be, one have countless threads all on the same view point when you can place many such crimes into the same thread, or does spamming the thread with the same crimes appeal to you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Didge wrote:

I just made it about many, as it should be, one have countless threads all on the same view point when you can place many such crimes into the same thread, or does spamming the thread with the same crimes appeal to you?

Errrm aren't you the one spamming my thread, didge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:18 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

How Andy?
I am exposing many of these crimes, and yet you have not even talked about the one you posted, I show there is clearly a problem that we have some sick individuals in our society.
Again all are in reference to men preying on young people, why are you so against them being exposed?
I mean why say have 5 or more threads on the same topic, when you can have one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Didge wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

How Andy?
I am exposing many of these crimes, and yet you have not even talked about the one you posted, I show there is clearly a problem that we have some sick individuals in our society.
Again all are in reference to men preying on young people, why are you so against them being exposed?

But why did you ask harrymuffintop if spamming the thread appealed to him?

Oh, and it's a news forum - we discuss news items - individual ones - it isn't a discussion forum where we discuss "things" - we discuss news items.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:27 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Didge wrote:

How Andy?

But why did you ask harrymuffintop if spamming the thread appealed to him?

Oh, and it's a news forum - we discuss news items - individual ones - it isn't a discussion forum where we discuss "things" - we discuss news items.

Again you have discussed nothing except me posting similar stories to similar crimes, showing you clearly have little interest in them or an alternate motive to your first one and I have posted similar news items.
So we are all waiting for you to discuss them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:38 pm

A KNOWN sex offender has been jailed for 15 years for raping a three-year-old girl.
David Brant had a history of sex offences, prosecutor Michael Conry told Worcester Crown Court, but on 13 occasions had failed to tell the authorities where he was living.
He was jailed for 15 years for the attack on the girl in Malvern at Worcester Crown Court.
told by Judge Robert Juckes QC that he would have to serve nine and a half years before he could be released.

http://www.malverngazette.co.uk/news/11160631.Known_sex_pest_raped_girl_of_3/?ref=var_0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:39 pm

A Babysitter from Kilmarnock who sexually abused the five-year-old girl he was supposed to be looking after has been jailed.
Connor Quigley, 19, pretended to be playing a game with his victim, who told police she "felt sad" when it happened.
He was caught after the girl's mother found her under her bed and she replied: "I'm hiding from Connor because he touches me."
Quigley told her not to tell anyone what had happened, the town's sheriff court heard.
He was given one year's detention and placed on the Sex Offenders Register for 10 years  after admitting sexual abuse at various addresses between July 2012 and March 2013.

http://www.westfm.co.uk/news/local/kilmarnock-teen-jailed-for-abusing-5-year-old/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:40 pm

[size=31]Five years for Derby pervert who sexually abused baby[/size]

By [url=http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/people/Derby Telegraph/profile.html]Derby Telegraph[/url]  |  Posted: April 18, 2014

Boy Sexually Assaulted In Broad Daylight 6025185-large
Barry Peach admitted indecent assault and child cruelty and was jailed for five years when he appeared at Derby Crown Court
[color][font]
A 53-YEAR-OLD man went to a police station to confess he had sexually abused a baby years ago.
Barry Peach admitted indecent assault and child cruelty and was jailed for five years yesterday when he appeared at Derby Crown Court.
James Varley, prosecuting, said: "As far as indecent assault on a young child goes, it's hard to think of a worse one."
Judge John Pini QC said what Peach had done was a "demonstrably deviant act". He said that if the crime had been committed in recent years, it would have been charged as rape.
The court heard that in May last year Peach was heading to Pear Tree police station when he handed a letter to a police community support officer in the street.
He told the officer: "I want to confess something to you – I sexually abused a young child (many) years ago."
He said he had also tried to suffocate and assault the baby when it would not stop crying.
[/font][/color]

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/years-Derby-pervert-sexually-abused-baby/story-20974581-detail/story.html#ixzz30InNm7sv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:41 pm

[size=31]Hayle man Anthony Bennett, 20, jailed for raping two young girls after confessing to police[/size]

By CMJohannaCarr  |  Posted: April 17, 2014

Boy Sexually Assaulted In Broad Daylight 6023413-large
CONSUMED by guilt, a 20-year-old Hayle man walked into a police station to confess to raping two young girls.
Anthony Bennett made the shocking confessions at Penzance police station last summer that he had raped two young girls when he was a teenager aged around 13 to 15.
At Truro Crown Court on Wednesday, Bennett, of Penmare Terrace, was jailed for his abuse of the girls, who cannot be named for legal reasons.
Gareth Evans, for the Crown Prosecution Service, said Bennett first went to the police on August 3, last year, when he was aged 19, and asked speak to an officer.

Read more: http://www.cornishman.co.uk/Hayle-man-20-jailed-raping-young-girls-confessing/story-20973173-detail/story.html#ixzz30IngCwyE

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Didge wrote:

Being news, I assumed the topic would be discussed. Now there are so many in here, it seems people may get mixed up on which article they're discussing.

Carry on silent 
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:55 pm

harrymuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Being news,  I assumed the topic would be discussed.  Now there are so many in here,  it seems people may get mixed up on which article they're discussing.

Carry on silent 

Well they are all predators, they all have something in common, that they abuse children, it shows we have a huge problem in this country, something in the region of 30,000 convictions for this vile crime, tad worrying really when you think about it and around 60,000 on the sex offenders register.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:55 pm

harrymuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Being news,  I assumed the topic would be discussed.  Now there are so many in here,  it seems people may get mixed up on which article they're discussing.

Carry on silent 

I saw a headline on (i think) BBC News harry - thought i'd put it up, but unfortunately didge has hijacked it.

It happens a lot to me - i told Benji within a week of me being here what would happen - i've always been the biggest draw (and because of that, the biggest target) on the forums i go on.

"why always me, eh Eli?" lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Uh the difference I see is that didge is putting up stories of known guilty men who have been convicted while Big Andy has reported an individual currently unknown being sought by the police.

I am not sure how didge thinks the police are going to be helped by putting up details of already convicted punished offenders especially as it seems most of them had a completely different operating style and did not pull over and assault children in broad daylight on the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:02 pm

sphinx wrote:Uh the difference I see is that didge is putting up stories of known guilty men who have been convicted while Big Andy has reported an individual currently unknown being sought by the police.

I am not sure how didge thinks the police are going to be helped by putting up details of already convicted punished offenders especially as it seems most of them had a completely different operating style and did not pull over and assault children in broad daylight on the street.

At least they're the same month - he used to bring up items from years before on other forums.

I remember 1 in particular - an asylum seeker pushing a pram in Scotland who claimed to have been assaulted walking across a track - i think it turned out she lied to get sympathy.

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:02 pm

Yes and laws that are much too lenient with these predators.   Until the punishment is much harsher,  these will continue and the figures will be higher.

I'd like to see hanging brought back,  as these things have no place on this planet we live on.   They cannot be reformed.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:06 pm

harrymuffin wrote:Yes and laws that are much too lenient with these predators.   Until the punishment is much harsher,  these will continue and the figures will be higher.

I'd like to see hanging brought back,  as these things have no place on this planet we live on.   They cannot be reformed.

Agreed on harsher penalties, and as you can see from the articles many of the sentences are way too lenient, where this type of crime where it can and does in many cases leave the victim scarred for life, the offenders should have the crime punished with life sentences.

Back to top Go down

Post by harrymuffin Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Didge wrote:
harrymuffin wrote:Yes and laws that are much too lenient with these predators.   Until the punishment is much harsher,  these will continue and the figures will be higher.

Agreed on harsher penalties, and as you can see from the articles many of the sentences are way too lenient, where this type of crime where it can and does in many cases leave the victim scarred for life, the offenders should have the crime punished with life sentences.

Any child that is molested and can remember it, IS scarred for life. It's a disgrace the so called punishment they hand out to these monsters.

A slap on the hand basically. No child molester can be reformed, can be treated, can be cured.
harrymuffin
harrymuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down