NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enjoy Your Energy Drink With Bull Semen and Urine Extract

3 posters

Go down

Enjoy Your Energy Drink With Bull Semen and Urine Extract Empty Enjoy Your Energy Drink With Bull Semen and Urine Extract

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:19 am

nsnbc : Energy drinks contain an ingredient extracted from bull semen and urine, revealed a study conducted by Longhorn Cattle Company (LCC) and a leaked video. If you enjoy your energy buzz while reading this article, you may decide to move on, or to put your drink to the side before your stomach revolts.

No, leading energy drink brands like Red Bull, Monster, and other of the famous brands cannot exactly be called vegetarian friendly either, reports the Daily Buzz.

The the drinks tested by LCC contain the substance Taurin, called after the Latin word Taurus. Translated into English it means Bull, which also explains the name of the world leading brand of energy drinks.

Taurin was first isolated from ox bile by Australian scientists Tiedeman and Gmelon in 1827. Taurin is often falsely described as an amino acid, ignoring that it lacks carboxyl. Taurin is found in the livers of bulls, as well as in their semen and urine, which prompts the question where the manufacturers of Red Bull, Monster and other bullish energy drinks are getting their Taurin from.

The DailyBuzz published a leaked video, reportedly from the company that delivers the substance to the drink manufacturers. The video provides the answer, and it’s not from the bulls liver.

The employee who leaked the video paid for his disclosure of the horny bulls and semen extraction for your personal enjoyment in your energy drink with losing his job; reportedly, because he had violated company policy.

Whether these facts matter for you or how much it would matter after the seventh bullish breezer is, of course, an entirely personal issue and a matter of taste. Now that you know what choices you have, you can make up your own mind.

http://nsnbc.me/2014/04/02/enjoy-energy-drink-bull-semen-urine-extract/

I do hope you haven't got one beside you at the moment!  pale 

Back to top Go down

Enjoy Your Energy Drink With Bull Semen and Urine Extract Empty Re: Enjoy Your Energy Drink With Bull Semen and Urine Extract

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:26 am

lol! Please tell me this was written on April 1st
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Enjoy Your Energy Drink With Bull Semen and Urine Extract Empty Re: Enjoy Your Energy Drink With Bull Semen and Urine Extract

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:28 am

Sassy wrote:nsnbc : Energy drinks contain an ingredient extracted from bull semen and urine, revealed a study conducted by Longhorn Cattle Company (LCC) and a leaked video. If you enjoy your energy buzz while reading this article, you may decide to move on, or to put your drink to the side before your stomach revolts.

No, leading energy drink brands like Red Bull, Monster, and other of the famous brands cannot exactly be called vegetarian friendly either, reports the Daily Buzz.

The the drinks tested by LCC contain the substance Taurin, called after the Latin word Taurus. Translated into English it means Bull, which also explains the name of the world leading brand of energy drinks.

Taurin was first isolated from ox bile by Australian scientists Tiedeman and Gmelon in 1827. Taurin is often falsely described as an amino acid, ignoring that it lacks carboxyl. Taurin is found in the livers of bulls, as well as in their semen and urine, which prompts the question where the manufacturers of Red Bull, Monster and other bullish energy drinks are getting their Taurin from.

The DailyBuzz published a leaked video, reportedly from the company that delivers the substance to the drink manufacturers. The video provides the answer, and it’s not from the bulls liver.

The employee who leaked the video paid for his disclosure of the horny bulls and semen extraction for your personal enjoyment in your energy drink with losing his job; reportedly, because he had violated company policy.

Whether these facts matter for you or how much it would matter after the seventh bullish breezer is, of course, an entirely personal issue and a matter of taste. Now that you know what choices you have, you can make up your own mind.

I do hope you haven't got one beside you at the moment!   pale 

This is awesome, I'm going to see my beloved FC Dallas take on New York next month. The New York Red Bulls.

Now I've got plenty of time to think up some choice insults to hurl at Thierry Henry & Co.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:29 am

harvesmom wrote:lol! Please tell me this was written on April 1st

Afraid not, have a look at the link.  No 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:30 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Sassy wrote:nsnbc : Energy drinks contain an ingredient extracted from bull semen and urine, revealed a study conducted by Longhorn Cattle Company (LCC) and a leaked video. If you enjoy your energy buzz while reading this article, you may decide to move on, or to put your drink to the side before your stomach revolts.

I do hope you haven't got one beside you at the moment!   pale 

This is awesome, I'm going to see my beloved FC Dallas take on New York next month. The New York Red Bulls.

Now I've got plenty of time to think up some choice insults to hurl at Thierry Henry & Co.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

affraid ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:35 am

Sassy wrote:
harvesmom wrote:lol! Please tell me this was written on April 1st

Haha you are on a wind up

http://www.snopes.com/food/ingredient/bullsemen.asp

harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:45 am

harvesmom wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Haha you are on a wind up

http://www.snopes.com/food/ingredient/bullsemen.asp

Oh damn, you found it lol. It was fun while it lasted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:50 am

..at least it's not bull-shit!!..

Heaven help , this is  :aspukeas: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:13 am

Oh well. I'm still going to pretend to believe it when Henry comes to town ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down