NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regularly swallowing your partner's semen could protect against miscarriage, researchers claim

+4
Andy
Vintage
Cass
eddie
8 posters

Go down

Regularly swallowing your partner's semen could protect against miscarriage, researchers claim Empty Regularly swallowing your partner's semen could protect against miscarriage, researchers claim

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:19 pm

Women who regularly give their male partner oral sex may be less likely to suffer recurrent miscarriages, scientists claim.

Researchers believe swallowing semen strengthens a pregnant woman's immune system in a way which makes foetuses more likely to grow healthily.

This could be, they say, because it contains hormones and proteins from the man's body, to which it could be useful for the mother to build up a tolerance.

Vaginal exposure to semen – so unprotected sex – could also play an important role in a couple trying to conceive, but semen may be better absorbed in the gut.

Researchers from Leiden University Medical Centre in the Netherlands tested their theory comparing the pregnancy history and oral sex habits of 234 women.

They acknowledged the study was small and did not provide evidence that swallowing sperm was leading to the lower miscarriage rate.

But they believe their results are strong enough to suggest a link between the two and warrant more research.

Some 97 of the women had suffered from recurrent miscarriage – a condition in which a woman has three or more miscarriages in a row.

The condition is thought to affect around one in 100 women in the UK and may be triggered by genetic or hormonal problems, or infection. Many cases are unexplained.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6881747/Swallowing-partners-semen-reduce-risk-miscarriage.html

Back to top Go down

Regularly swallowing your partner's semen could protect against miscarriage, researchers claim Empty Re: Regularly swallowing your partner's semen could protect against miscarriage, researchers claim

Post by eddie Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:41 pm

Hmmm. I bet men will be showing this to their pregnant partners and saying

“Well, honey...whatcha sayin’...?” Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Regularly swallowing your partner's semen could protect against miscarriage, researchers claim Empty Re: Regularly swallowing your partner's semen could protect against miscarriage, researchers claim

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:45 pm

eddie wrote:Hmmm. I bet men will be showing this to their pregnant partners and saying

“Well, honey...whatcha sayin’...?” Razz

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:50 pm

I was going to go make lunch but now... No
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:51 pm

Cass wrote:I was going to go make lunch but now... No

Sorry me lady.

I cannot stop laughing that there even was a view to look into this, within the study. I mean who proposed the notion?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:55 pm

phildidge wrote:
Cass wrote:I was going to go make lunch but now... No

Sorry me lady.

I cannot stop laughing that there even was a view to look into this, within the study. I mean who proposed the notion?

Laughing

Somebody with too much time to spare that’s for sure.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:23 pm

There was a report the other day that oral sex can be the cause mouth and throat cancer, can't help wondering who thought up either connection.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:41 am

No good for Olympic swimmers.

Mark Spitz, but Tom Daly swallows.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:46 am

Got to admit that was good Andy !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:06 pm

I think it’s BS.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:24 pm

No Sexy, It's Sperm Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:38 pm

're the OP... Didge won't ever have a miscarriage then...!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

lol, so I guess you must be a proponent of radical transgender ideology then Tommy?

With a belief that men can become pregnant?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:32 pm

phildidge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

lol, so I guess you must be a proponent of radical transgender ideology then Tommy?

lol!

No... I was saying that you swallow a lot...

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
phildidge wrote:

lol!

No... I was saying that you swallow a lot...

lol!

lol you said miscarrige Tommy and now realise you put your foot right in it.

So you must think men can become pregnant...

I guess biology is not one of your strong points

lol!

Also why do you think its mocking to say if people swallow semen?

For the record I am neither homosexual or bisexual, so why do you think that is funny to claim I do. Unless you prove even more you are homophobic to men and also sexist against women who do?

I have nothing against people who swallow, why do you think its funny?   Laughing

Take your time

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:55 pm

Oh dear... didgebot misses the joke by a country mile...

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:04 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Oh dear... didgebot misses the joke by a country mile...

lol!

You think it's funny to say that he sucks dick and swallows. Because apparently you're a 13-year-old boy who's time-traveled from the year 1985.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:39 pm

No... I thought it was funny to say that he wouldn't likely have a miscarriage in ref to the OP...

Was a joke...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down