NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should little girls be forced to wear hijab ?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

should little girls be forced to wear hijab ? Empty should little girls be forced to wear hijab ?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:07 pm

This link and report is an old one but i have often wondered what age the koran says females have to wear the hijab . 

Personally i think it should be a choice and not be forced .

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2010/nov/23/Muslim-girls-wearing-hijab

Back to top Go down

should little girls be forced to wear hijab ? Empty Re: should little girls be forced to wear hijab ?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:14 pm

and the Muslim barbie doll complete with prayer mat .

Back to top Go down

should little girls be forced to wear hijab ? Empty Re: should little girls be forced to wear hijab ?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:32 pm

VOD(original) wrote:This link and report is an old one but i have often wondered what age the koran says females have to wear the hijab . 

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2010/nov/23/Muslim-girls-wearing-hijab

it's a good point, it seems sometimes the headscarf isn't set in the religion, which makes it cultural but when argued in Britain it's not just cultural, so i'm not sure which ways it goes..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:39 pm

I don't think they should be forced to wear it , no.

But come on bloodsuckers, you often greet if a Christian topic is discussed...

Like if I said...Jesus dropped an E' and was dancing naked to trance!...

I dinny give a shit, and maybe we could get a Barbie prayer mat?...

But you must accept it the other way too!!!

Maybe Jesus, God and Allah are all knecking wiff each
other on the Barbie mat and playing fiddlesticks while out of it? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:40 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:This link and report is an old one but i have often wondered what age the koran says females have to wear the hijab . 

it's a good point, it seems sometimes the headscarf isn't set in the religion, which makes it cultural but when argued in Britain it's not just cultural, so i'm not sure which ways it goes..

Favva....I think you will find that SM is not the sort to force her wee one wear a hajib, headscarf or whatever, I think she is just as Western as chief!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:43 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Favva....I think you will find that SM is not the sort to force her wee one wear a hajib, headscarf or whatever, I think she is just as Western as  chief!Smile

dunno mate but if it's on religious grounds it might have too..

like i said is it religious or cultural.??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:57 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Favva....I think you will find that SM is not the sort to force her wee one wear a hajib, headscarf or whatever, I think she is just as Western as  chief!Smile

..Favva..this is my honest opinion, of course it could be well off...

I think SM is as Western as us, she openly said on other forums that she was against people in the UK from wearing one In certain places, for security and other issues, as well her saying that school teacher's shouldn't wear one as it ps no good for the kids, especially the ones that cover up their while faces....

Honest Favva, I've spoken to SM loads on this a couple or so years back...she definitely is not this OTT religious terrorist mate!!

Sadly, I was beginning to think along those limes too Favva, although Islam doesn't celebrate or probably even acknowledge Christmas, I remember SM saying she didn't celebrate Christmas, bit gives out pressies  to  Christian friends!

Favva, I feel so bad now after some of the things I said to that lassie in the past, we fought a bit for a while, but I was cruel, saying things about curry etc...ffs Britain lives on the stuff man!!

I honestly think SM is as Western as us Favva.

Yet still a peaceful Muslim...they definitely do exist Favva..more than we think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:03 pm

Joy Division wrote:

I think SM is as Western as us, she openly said on other forums that she was against people in the UK from wearing one In certain places, for security and other issues, as well her saying that school teacher's shouldn't wear one as it ps no good for the kids, especially the ones that cover up their while faces....

Honest Favva, I've spoken to SM loads on this a couple or so years back...she definitely is not this OTT religious terrorist mate!!

Sadly, I was beginning to think along those limes too Favva, although Islam doesn't celebrate or probably even acknowledge Christmas, I remember SM saying she didn't celebrate Christmas, bit gives out pressies  to  Christian friends!

Favva, I feel so bad now after some of the things I said to that lassie in the past, we fought a bit for a while, but I was cruel, saying things about curry etc...ffs Britain lives on the stuff man!!

Yet still a peaceful Muslim...they definitely do exist Favva..more than we think.

it has nothing to do with peaceful it's whether the scarf is on religious or cultural reasons, if it is religious it will have to make it's children wear the scarf, if it is cultural it becomes a choice..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Joy Division wrote:I don't think they should be forced to wear it , no.

But come on bloodsuckers, you often greet if a Christian topic is discussed...

Like if I said...Jesus dropped an E' and was dancing naked to trance!...

I dinny give a shit, and maybe we could get a Barbie prayer mat?...

But you must accept it the other way too!!!

Maybe Jesus, God and Allah are all knecking wiff each
other on the Barbie mat and  playing fiddlesticks while out of it? Laughing 
i won't accept anything i don't believe in lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:07 pm

Joy Division wrote:

well i wonder what the avatar is all about then a little girl with a hijab on ?
If someone is as western as us the hijab isn't necessary Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Good point love, it must condone the scarf if it's happy to have it on an avatar..

Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:18 am

I dont thinkl Koran Does demand it, well no more than the bible (the Full Hijab is Arab not Muslim Asian Muslim don't wear it) the Bible says that women should cover their hair

1 Corinthians 11:6 ESV /

For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head.

Muslims follow the head scarf thing because it is in the bible the 2nd of their 3 books
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:25 am

Headcoverings aren't exclusively a Muslim thing, they're also worn by women of many other faiths, including Christianity, which says:

1 Corinthians 11:4-16
American Standard Version (ASV)
4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoreth his head.

5 But every woman praying or prophesying with her head unveiled dishonoreth her head; for it is one and the same thing as if she were shaven.

6 For if a woman is not veiled, let her also be shorn: but if it is a shame to a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be veiled.

7 For a man indeed ought not to have his head veiled, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man:

9 for neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man:

10 for this cause ought the woman to have a sign of authority on her head, because of the angels.

11 Nevertheless, neither is the woman without the man, nor the man without the woman, in the Lord.

12 For as the woman is of the man, so is the man also by the woman; but all things are of God.

13 Judge ye in yourselves: is it seemly that a woman pray unto God unveiled?

14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a dishonor to him?

15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

16 But if any man seemeth to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.

So much for long-haired Jesus ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:26 am

VOD, I've only just seen this. You pm'd me to say that you had tried to make it up with SM, and she was the one making trouble. Well, this thread shows that not only is it GIG who is trying to make the trouble but you are helping him shit stir. As SM would say Pffffffftt!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:04 am

Sassy wrote:VOD, I've only just seen this.   You pm'd me to say that you had tried to make it up with SM, and she was the one making trouble.   Well, this thread shows that not only is it GIG who is trying to make the trouble but you are helping him shit stir.   As SM would say Pffffffftt!

Pfffff SM nicked that off David and I pfffffff!!!

Anyway, this thread is not informative and looks set to start trouble..... Suspect 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:17 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Headcoverings aren't exclusively a Muslim thing, they're also worn by women of many other faiths, including Christianity, which says:

1 Corinthians 11:4-16
American Standard Version (ASV)
4 Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoreth his head.

5 But every woman praying or prophesying with her head unveiled dishonoreth her head; for it is one and the same thing as if she were shaven.

6 For if a woman is not veiled, let her also be shorn: but if it is a shame to a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be veiled.

7 For a man indeed ought not to have his head veiled, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man:

9 for neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man:

10 for this cause ought the woman to have a sign of authority on her head, because of the angels.

11 Nevertheless, neither is the woman without the man, nor the man without the woman, in the Lord.

12 For as the woman is of the man, so is the man also by the woman; but all things are of God.

13 Judge ye in yourselves: is it seemly that a woman pray unto God unveiled?

14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a dishonor to him?

15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

16 But if any man seemeth to be contentious, we have no such custom, neither the churches of God.

So much for long-haired Jesus ...

.. I tell ya, Jesus was a stoner!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:49 am

Sassy wrote:VOD, I've only just seen this.   You pm'd me to say that you had tried to make it up with SM, and she was the one making trouble.   Well, this thread shows that not only is it GIG who is trying to make the trouble but you are helping him shit stir.   As SM would say Pffffffftt!
Its relevant and why should it have anything to do with sm is she the only Muslim in the world or are we to be silenced into speaking anything against Muslims .....pathetic your making it an issue by keep mentioning it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:51 am

veya_victaous wrote:I dont thinkl Koran Does demand it, well no more than the bible (the Full Hijab is Arab not Muslim Asian Muslim don't wear it) the Bible says that women should cover their hair

1 Corinthians 11:6 ESV /

For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head.

Muslims follow the head scarf thing because it is in the bible the 2nd of their 3 books
i don't see any Christians forcing a scarf on little girls when they reach 3 and never see Christians wearing one here , again why have you brought the bible into it are you trying to make this thread offensive or is it because your an Islam appeaser like the rest of them on here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:12 am

Should little girls be forced to wear a school uniform Vod?

All parents choose what their children wear up until a certain age, are you saying 5 year old's should do as they please?

Why just Muslims, how about the Amish?

should little girls be forced to wear hijab ? Amish_2065730b

This is why you are not interested in a debate you are only interested in having a go, because you fail to mention any other faiths where it is a practice for them to wear head coverings.

Again you make it a personal rant against Islam and no other showing that you use the headscarf as a feeble excuse to have a go at Muslims

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:38 am

what the hell are you on about didge .
I won't debate with you , i told you i get irritated just reading your posts .
I'm putting you back on ignore

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:29 am

should little girls be forced to wear hijab ? X354

Crocheted Catholic Chapel Veil / Babushka / Head Scarf in White. $4.99 from VelleMere on Artfire · Sign in to save or buy this product

It is in the Bible and many Catholics still do, even 50 years ago most catholic women did.

No I am not trying to be offensive I'm trying to educate you  tongue  to the fact the BIBLE tells you to wear a head scarf. it is in Corinthians.
A book that is in the Bible and also followed by Muslims.

And lots of Muslim Women Do not wear any head scarf. And Only a Minority of Muslims were a full hijab. they are fundamentalist they do not represent most Muslims any more than the KKK represent all Christians.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:06 am

veya, do those girls wear that beautiful head covering everyday ? NO they do not 

does that head covering cover the whole of that girls head and ears ? NO 

Does a Christian bride who wears a wedding veil walk around in it for the rest of her life ? NO 

A lot of sensible Muslim women don't wish to wear the hijab because they want to fit in with society . A Muslim family live 4 doors away from my mum and dad and they have two beautiful little girls , none of them wear a hijab neither does their mum.

I was speaking to her just yesterday which is the reason for this thread and i have shown her some of the replies on my dad's ipad, she was laughing at some of the replies comparing Christians to Muslims . 
We had a lovely conversation about it and about life in general , she has never worn the hijab she said not only is it uncomfortable and makes your head itch it just isn't necessary , she has the most gorgeous hair and is proud to show it off , her girls have hair accessories and ponytails she doesn't want to hide her daughters hair away under a hijab. 
As for for the article she read it and agrees with the Muslim lady who wrote it .

I asked her about christmas , she said she puts a tree up and celebrates christmas because they all enjoy it . 

In 2012 i remember staying over at my parents and it was 12.30 am and the whole family were out on the front laughing and joking with other friends , i went out to see what was going on and she called me over , said it was the end of Ramadan and that family were down from London and they were all celebrating and eating and basically just having a wonderful time, she asked me in and i met her family who are lovely lovey people . I have no problem with Muslims well certainly not this lady and her lovely family .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:46 am

the Muslim head scarf along with the full face mask is yet another example of showing women that they are under the control of their men in all things..

i'm quite surprised the so called independent women on this forum and those who scream for equality are not up in arms about these women being forced to endure these garments..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:39 pm

eddie wrote:

Anyway, this thread is not informative and looks set to start trouble..... Suspect 

..I think it's a fair question Eds, but that doesn't mean some of the replies will sound quite as fair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Once again it might help if you read the replies JD instead agreeing with what others have said , you always jump in and agree with anyone who is negative towards me or my hubby. 
Now try reading the thread and then try making a reply which actually relates to the topic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:32 pm

VOD(original) wrote:Once again it might help if you read the replies JD instead agreeing with what others have said , you always jump in and agree with anyone who is negative towards me or my hubby. 
Now try reading the thread and then try making a reply which actually relates to the topic

Hold on a second VOD, I've not agreed with anyone and I think I have given an opinion of my own on it, Eddie said this thread may lead to trouble, and all I said was that it's a fair  question which you's had put forward, but that it's replies may not come out like that ...so I don't know where your getting that form VOD...

And threads like this....http://www.newsfixboard.com/t3892-thank-you-to-you-all#74855

Just ain't going to help you VOD, as well as anti-gay and Muslim threads.

And sadly I gave you the benefit of the doubt over your efforts with SM , but you expect her to forgive you after everything just like that?...

Na, you and Favva are your own worst enemies VOD.

Then you bleat about how good a Christian you both are, even claiming you have a spare £80k for a car, but won't give even £2 to a kids charity...

Do you see how folk can't take you seriously VOD?

Show you have a heart for sick kids and their families VOD...and what a good Christian you can be....

https://www.justgiving.com/edinburghsickkids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:52 pm

I am blessed by the insults its scripture so everyone has done me a favour, i think it is obvious that anything posted about Islam is considered offensive regardless of what it is , and you like posting estuff about Christians and that's okay but whaah don't offend Islam , as for donating to charity i wouldn't give a single penny because only a fraction goes towards the cause . The car is genuine and very hard earned from working  and very long hours .
I didn't see your post about donating 2 quid to charity and like i said i wouldn't anyway i want to know where my money has gone and not to someone who doesn't need it.

your just a stupid little man who wants to be in on everyone's good side thats why you never disagree with those you are snuggling up to and arse kissing Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:59 pm

VOD(original) wrote:I am blessed by the insults its scripture so everyone has done me a favour, i think it is obvious that anything posted about Islam is considered offensive regardless of what it is , and you like posting estuff about Christians and that's okay but whaah don't offend Islam , as for donating to charity i wouldn't give a single penny because only a fraction goes towards the cause . The car is genuine and very hard earned from working  and very long hours .
I didn't see your post about donating 2 quid to charity and like i said i wouldn't anyway i want to know where my money has gone and not to someone who doesn't need it.

your just a stupid little man who wants to be in on everyone's good side thats why you never disagree with those you are snuggling up to and arse kissing Smile

What a lame excuse not to part with two quid, better in your pocket than to benefit a sick child i suppose eh, the car is just complete nonsense , so don't waste your time there VOD.

Because I won't take part I slagging of gay people and Muslims , I'm now ass kissing ?
 Laughing 

And for goodness sake man, what's all this playing the victim? I told you, you are your own worst enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:00 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:Once again it might help if you read the replies JD instead agreeing with what others have said , you always jump in and agree with anyone who is negative towards me or my hubby. 

Hold on a second VOD, I've not agreed with anyone and I think I have given an opinion of my own on it, Eddie said this thread may lead to trouble, and all I said was that it's a fair  question which you's had put forward, but that it's replies may not come out like that ...so I don't know where your getting that form VOD...

And threads like this....http://www.newsfixboard.com/t3892-thank-you-to-you-all#74855

And sadly I gave you the benefit of the doubt over your efforts with SM , but you expect her to forgive you after everything just like that?...

Then you bleat about how good a Christian you both are, even claiming you have a spare £80k for a car, but won't give even £2 to a kids charity...

Show you have a heart for sick kids and their families VOD...and what a good Christian you can be....

you are the one no one takes serious JD.. YOU START STUPID THREADS ALL THE TIME TO ANNOY PEOPLE THEN HAVE THE BALLS TO COMPLAIN WHEN OTHERS GIVE IT BACK...

THICK TWAT................... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:03 pm

Joy Division wrote:

you are the one no one takes serious JD.. YOU START STUPID THREADS ALL THE TIME TO ANNOY PEOPLE THEN HAVE THE BALLS TO COMPLAIN WHEN OTHERS GIVE IT BACK...

THICK TWAT................... Smile 

Such a nice Christian Favva, calm doon laddie.

I'll pray for you both , bless you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:03 pm

VOD(original) wrote:I am blessed by the insults its scripture so everyone has done me a favour, i think it is obvious that anything posted about Islam is considered offensive regardless of what it is , and you like posting estuff about Christians and that's okay but whaah don't offend Islam , as for donating to charity i wouldn't give a single penny because only a fraction goes towards the cause . The car is genuine and very hard earned from working  and very long hours .

leave the prick to it, he's not worth the hassle love, stick him on ignore where he belongs with the other gutter shites.... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:06 pm

leave the prick to it, he's not worth the hassle love, stick him on ignore where he belongs with the other gutter shites.... Smile 

..do you still not see what I mean Favva?, your not a good Christian, your an abusive liar.

Now get your hands oot o' yer shorts man Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:07 pm

...like ignore' s really worked for you before  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:12 pm

I want JD to show me the posts where i have slagged off gay people , he accused me of this before and still hasn't shown the evidence.

As for the car , you know nothing JD some people work hard for what they get unlike benefit scroungers like yourself pretending to work , you don't know what work is and you would faint at the prospect of a job  Razz 

As for donations to charities for sick children and my faith , you have no idea what we do and give to charity  Laughing  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:17 pm

VOD(original) wrote:I want JD to show me the posts where i have slagged off gay people , he accused me of this before and still hasn't shown the evidence.

As for the car , you know nothing JD some people work hard for what they get unlike benefit scroungers like yourself pretending to work , you don't know what work is and you would faint at the prospect of a job  Razz 

As for donations to charities for sick children and my faith , you have no idea what we do and give to charity  Laughing  Laughing

Well I'm off right now as the kids are, but I only have to go around 27 feet outside my house to het to my my wee office, nothing special like..

But are you typing from church or home?..or perhaps you have the same wee set up as me?

And I commend you if you do give to charity..I'm a believer in that too, bit form your apparent £80,000 for a car,  Laughing .... surely £2 for kids charity wouldn't go amiss?...

Of course, unless your talking out of your ass. Which I think you both are.

Thought you had me on ignore? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:34 pm

you make me laugh i wouldn't put you on ignore for anything  Razz 

I don't work JD no need to my husband is the earner  :curtsy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:37 pm

VOD(original) wrote:you make me laugh i wouldn't put you on ignore for anything  Razz 

Aw, that's great to know VOD, I think hubby's a tad upset and wishes you would put me on ignore though!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:38 pm

VOD(original) wrote:you make me laugh i wouldn't put you on ignore for anything  Razz 

of course i don't want my baby to work, you can stay at home and chill...xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:41 pm

:curtsy:  :curtsy:  :curtsy:  :curtsy:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:44 pm

Bless you Favva, you is a gent on this scrore!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:53 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Actually JD he is and on other forums he is very popular and well liked , its just this one because so many are holding a grudge from ado and sky.

I don't know why we keep falling out and then having a laugh 2 seconds later  ha ha maybe its cos i like you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:39 pm

I don't know if the burka is the garment that covers the entire face of the Muslim lady but I find it a disturbing notion,women should not be forced to cover up and wear a huge sheet that stops freedom of movement. There is nothing shameful about the face and figure of the female. A religion that dictates it must be concealed is imo,not right.

If the hijab is just the headscarf that allows (!) the woman to see where she is going and be seen,I don't see there is an issue with that and if ladies want to wear it that's fine.
As for little girls surely they should not be forced to wear the hijab in any event,it should be a personal choice.If they are not allowed freedom of choice,the garment itself becomes less important than the morals behind this religion which seemingly denies women freedom of choice.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:15 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Actually JD he is and on other forums he is very popular and well liked , its just this one because so many are holding a grudge from ado and sky.

I don't know why we keep falling out and then having a laugh 2 seconds later  ha ha maybe its cos i like you Smile

Aw...fanks VOD Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:58 pm

innit JD madness i tell ya ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:01 pm

VOD(original) wrote:innit JD madness i tell ya ha ha

Ken VOD , pure mental ken Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:24 pm

lol!  lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:26 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:I don't know if the burka is the garment that covers the entire face of the Muslim lady but I find it a disturbing notion,women should not be forced to cover up and wear a huge sheet that stops freedom of movement. There is nothing shameful about the face and figure of the female. A religion that dictates it must be concealed is imo,not right.

If the hijab is just the headscarf that allows (!) the woman to see where she is going and be seen,I don't see there is an issue with that and if ladies want to wear it that's fine.
As for little girls surely they should not be forced to wear the hijab in any event,it should be a personal choice.If they are not allowed freedom of choice,the garment itself becomes less important than the morals behind this religion which seemingly denies women freedom of choice.
Good points FB .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:34 pm

VOD(original) wrote:what the hell are you on about didge .
I won't debate with you , i told you i get irritated just reading your posts .
I'm putting you back on ignore

You can't put admins on ignore Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:36 pm

eddie wrote:

It would be all right if we were talking about people who were open to changing their mind if a persuasive argument were presented, but that is obviously not the case here.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:19 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:I don't know if the burka is the garment that covers the entire face of the Muslim lady but I find it a disturbing notion,women should not be forced to cover up and wear a huge sheet that stops freedom of movement. There is nothing shameful about the face and figure of the female. A religion that dictates it must be concealed is imo,not right.

Good points FB .

One tries  ::D:: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next