NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to benefits Britain

+3
Fred
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Welcome to benefits Britain - Page 2 Empty Welcome to benefits Britain

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

'I know it’s easy to take benefits in England’: Gipsies who move to Britain reveal how they claim thousands of pounds every month as part of their bundle of benefits even though they do not work

Documentary features a mother of 11 who receives almost £2,000 in benefits

Also follows immigrant who wants to earn £40,000 in benefits in two years

Gipsies have revealed how they are claiming thousands of pounds every month in benefits after moving to Britain and milking the generous state benefit system. 
The admissions were made in a damning new Channel 5 documentary which follows the lives of Roma gipsies in Britain.
One of the gipsies featured in Gypsies On Benefits And Proud is Katarina Cisarova, 43,who brought her eleven children and eleven grand-children with her to an estate in Rotherham.

The Slovakian Roma receives almost £2,000 in benefits programmes and boasts: 'We have a good life here. We have everything that we want here. It is very nice.'

In the seven years she has been in Britain, Katarina has worked a handful of days.
She lives with her husband Peter and their four youngest children – all teenagers.
Peter, who has not had a job for two years says: 'My country, I no had a job, no food, nothing. No going back, never. Thank you so much England.'

Most of their grown up children also rely on the welfare state.
The documentary which will air April 11, also features Ion Lazar, 36, who came to the Britain with five other immigrants when the work restrictions on Romanians were lifted in January.
He admits he is just planning to stash his benefits to take home to his family in Romania.
'I need maybe forty thousand from
benefits.... four zero thousand pounds for my family and I think this
money I can make in one years maybe two,' he said.
He says on the show: 'I know it’s very, very easy to take benefits in England… She’s give me home free, she’s give me money free, she’s give me everything.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2595815/I-know-s-easy-benefits-England-Gipsies-Britain-reveal-claim-thousands-pounds-month-bundle-benefits-not-workxxx.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

But the lefties tell us it's only the highly skilled, hard working and well needed immigrants coming here to do all the jobs that we don't want to do!

While in the EU we have no control on our borders.

Haven't we got better things to be spending our tax money on?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Welcome to benefits Britain - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to benefits Britain

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:23 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

.....And VAT fraud?

Why would someone want to get involved in tax evasion, when they had plenty of money anyway?

Is that because they are very greedy?

You're so boring. This is about benefits, not VAT fraud.

I just told you - maybe some people are sick of having to bail out those who live off benefits for no good reason - people like you.

People get awarded benefits because they are entitled to them, through a need.

My family didn't start to help us out, until they saw that there was a need to help us out, my mother invested 50K into my brothers house, he was renting out one of his rooms, then giving the rental proceeds to her, when she was alive....

Spanish property on market, glut of money in reserve a/c, leach of an ex boyfriend now gone!....Up to him what he does with the rental money now, which is separate from the sale of the property...Go figure!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:33 am

Also...Another 50K was invested in my other brothers house, which when my other brother sold it, when he met his wife and they went in together...That was returned to the inheritance, and put into a high interest account, that will realise next year!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:36 am

....Freaks me out at bit, but will be most welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:51 am

....I think that it was Eddie, on another thread...She said that her kids were her life....

..Well that is very true of my mother, she worked hard as a single mother..With my gran providing the childcare after my grandfather died, but as an only child, there was a massive inheritance there, after my grandmother died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:57 am

Of course....Some have to pick up the pieces after a divorce, and also to be there, after a bereavement, and also some have to bury their gran in the end...and mother if the truth was fully known.  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:59 am

....Kids should not be having to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:05 am

....I always have been called away, at various times of my life...Might give some people a clue, why i'm just a fucked up mess, that keeps on fucking trying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:53 pm

All very interesting and all that, but what about the foreigners who have come to Britain JUST to claim benefits?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:11 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I just told you - maybe some people are sick of having to bail out those who live off benefits for no good reason - people like you.

People get awarded benefits because they are entitled to them, through a need.

My family didn't start to help us out, until they saw that there was a need to help us out, my mother invested 50K into my brothers house, he was renting out one of his rooms, then giving the rental proceeds to her, when she was alive....

Spanish property on market, glut of money in reserve a/c, leach of an ex boyfriend now gone!....Up to him what he does with the rental money now, which is separate from the sale of the property...Go figure!  Razz 
 I find it offensive , both my parents worked all their lives , my dad was 12 when he started work , my mum 15 they both worked full time even when we were little , my dad is very ill he has Parkinson's and has just had more tests as they suspect he has had a stroke too , my mum is a cancer survivor and is 81 and can only walk about 5 steps because of other problems, my mum applied for some help to put a wet room in as both of them fell and hurt themselves getting in and out of the bath , i am their full time carer i do not receive any benefits at all and i don't expect to either i do care for them because they are my parents and i love them . They were refused help for a wet room because there isn't any money available now and no more grants.
My brothers and me have just paid for a walk in bath and shower which has just been finished today.
Its seems wicked the way immigrants can come into our country and claim all that money for doing fuck all when my parents have given everything and get nothing back , shame on this country for treating our elderly this way .

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:All very interesting and all that, but what about the foreigners who have come to Britain JUST to claim benefits?

Obviously some come here and do that Tommy but have you got any data from a reliable academic study that gives some figures on how many that may be and how it compares with the number of immigrants who come here and don't do that?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Examples in OP news article is all I need to show it is happening.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:28 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:All very interesting and all that, but what about the foreigners who have come to Britain JUST to claim benefits?

Obviously some come here and do that Tommy but have you got any data from a reliable academic study that gives some figures on how many that may be and how it compares with the number of immigrants who come here and don't do that?
The fact that many so called asylum seekers cross the continent to get to us is a clue at the very least.

That we have a considerable number of benefit tourist from much poorer Eastern European countries is also not in dispute. Indeed the problem even has the attention of Mrs Merkel.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Sassy wrote:We should be far more concerned with governments spending billions on warfare rather than when they spend to help people.

Ain't that the truth!

That does concern me too.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Catman wrote:....I think that it was Eddie, on another thread...She said that her kids were her life....

..Well that is very true of my mother, she worked hard as a single mother..With my gran providing the childcare after my grandfather died, but as an only child, there was a massive inheritance there, after my grandmother died.

She sounds like a good mother x
Yes, my kids are my life.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:00 pm

benefits are for those in need and if people are coming here just claim money to take home that is deceitful and needs stopping .
It pisses me off how some will justify the frauds saying are in need when they are clearly using our system to line their own pockets .

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:40 pm

Santana wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

The fact that many so called asylum seekers cross the continent to get to us is a clue at the very least.

That we have a considerable number of benefit tourist from much poorer Eastern European countries is also not in dispute. Indeed the problem even has the attention of Mrs Merkel.

I'm not looking for clues - I'm looking for hard data on which I can make a judgement.

What about this from the Migration Observatory at the University of Oxford?

While none of this disproves the assertion that some EU migrants might travel to the UK with thin intention of claiming benefits, it does suggest that the vast majority of EU migrants do not use out-of-work or working age benefits.

This conclusion is supported by a recent review of social security policies around the EU and their impacts on migration, which stated:

“No evidence shows that access to the specific special non-contributory benefit income-based Jobseekers Allowance could be considered a significant driver for EU migrants in the UK.”

I doubt you will find that in the Daily Mail but have a look see if you wish.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Still significant numbers who do.

And those who come to work are taking jobs that could go to those already here, leaving an extra person on benefits.

I doubt the tax paid by the new arrival covers that cost.

Especially if they have brought kids
over too who go to schools at estimated cost of £5-6000 a year per child.

They are also keeping wages down while galsgmg to drive up cost of living.

Have you read the op?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:02 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Still significant numbers who do.

And those who come to work are taking jobs that could go to those already here, leaving an extra person on benefits.

I doubt the tax paid by the new arrival covers that cost.

Especially if they have brought kids
over too who go to schools at estimated cost of £5-6000 a year per child.

They are also keeping wages down while galsgmg to drive up cost of living.

Have you read the op?

Some examples - yes.

Where is the hard data to support how widespread you believe this is?

Have you read the link I provided?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:10 pm

The Immigration Bill 2013

• The Coalition’s Immigration Bill proposes to limit migrants’ access to public services, and make it easier for the government to identify and deport illegal immigrants

Measures in the bill include:

• An ‘NHS levy’ – temporary migrants from outside the European Economic Area must pay a deposit in case they need healthcare while they’re in the UK

• Additional checks – it will be more difficult for illegal immigrants to open bank accounts or obtain a driving licence, while landlords will be required to confirm the immigration status of their tenants

• Deporting foreign criminals before their appeal is heard

• Reducing the number of decisions that can be appealed (from 17 to four)

Migrants in the UK: who are they and how many are there?
One in 13 (7.8%) of the population of the UK was a foreign national in 2012. That’s the equivalent of 4.8 million people. Just over half – 2.5 million – are of non-EU nationality. By comparison, in 2004 approximately 5% of the usually residentpopulation of the UK were foreign nationals.
Welcome to benefits Britain - Page 2 Uk%20migrant%20population%20by%20nationality_0

(Source: Source: ONS Population by Country of Birth and Nationality Report, August 2013)
Net migration
Net migration increased in the year ending December 2012 to 176,000, compared to the year ending September 2012 when it stood at 153,000. This is the first quarterly increase for over a year.
Welcome to benefits Britain - Page 2 Net%20migration%20ONS

How many migrants are working in the UK?
In total, 2.6 million non-UK nationals are employed in the UK.
Welcome to benefits Britain - Page 2 Migrants%20in%20employment%202

How many migrants are currently claiming benefits in the UK?
The Department for Work and Pensions doesn’t have figures on the number of non-UK nationals claiming benefits at any given time. However it does record the number who were claiming benefits at the point at which they registered for a National Insurance number (NiNo). 
The latest figures were relased in August 2013. From this release we know that a total 397,000 non-UK nationals (6.7% of the working-age population) were claiming benefits when they registered for a NiNo, compared to 16.4% of the working-age UK population.
Welcome to benefits Britain - Page 2 Uk%20and%20foreign%20nationals%20on%20benefits_1

(Sources: DWP NiNo registrations, August 2013 & Quarterly Statistical Summary, August 2013)
While this data suggests that a lower proportion of foreign nationals were claiming benefits at this point, we need to be a little cautious: many of these NiNo registrations may have taken place years ago, and the people concerned may now be UK citizens. Similarly, differences in the circumstances facing British and foreign nationals may mean that different proportions of each cohort go on to claim beneftis after  they register for a NiNo.
Welcome to benefits Britain - Page 2 Migrants%20on%20benefits%20where%20are%20they%20from_0

(Source: DWP Statistical Bulletin, August 2013)
How many council flats and houses are going to foreign nationals?
In 2011/12, 9% of tenants receiving a new social housing property were non-UK nationals.
Welcome to benefits Britain - Page 2 Social%20housing%20claimants%20by%20nationality

*Existing social tenants are defined as those who have previously lived in social rented property at the time they began their new let. Those who aren’t moving into a social housing property from another social let are classed as new tenants.
“Health tourism”
As a general rule, migrants from outside the EU who aren’t ordinarily resident in the UK are required to pay for treatment they receive. We’ve already looked at the cost of so-called “health tourists”.
As it stands, if the NHS identified and succesfully pursued every overseas visitor receiving care, the government [url=http://fullfact.org/sites/fullfact.org/files/782677R Chap 2 of Review pages 55-89.pdf#page=32]suggests[/url] that the “best estimate” for income would be £125 million. According to a sample survey, Trusts are currently recovering only £15-25 million of this, which means approximately £100 million is lost. To put these sums in context, the NHS’s budget for 2012/13 is £108.9 billion. This means, according to the government’s own calculations, that overseas visitors currently account for about 0.1% of total NHS expenditure.
Further reading:
Home Office factsheet on the immigration bill
Office for Budget Responsibility Fiscal Sustainability Report
Our factcheck Has there been a sharp rise in Eastern Europeans claiming benefits? (September 2013)

Update: 
For the avoidance of confusion we have deleted a sentence which stated that restricting migrants’ access to public services would save £466 million. In fact this number relates to the expected savings from the new system of visa fees. The government has now published its impact assessment for the Immigration Bill as a whole that summarises the various costs and savings for each measure.
We corrected a mistake in the first bar chart, which initially referred to foreign-born migrants, rather than foreign nationals.
We also added a note to clarify that the DWP’s analysis of foreign nationals claiming benefits is based on their nationality at the point of receiving their National Insurance number, and not necessarily a reflection of the proportioncurrently claiming benefits. We’ve also updated the chart accordingly.

https://fullfact.org/articles/immigration_bill_migrants_benefits-29233

Catch you all later

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:13 pm

I'm afraid you are up against the Daily Mail on this one Didge.

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Irn Bru wrote:I'm afraid you are up against the Daily Mail on this one Didge.

Laughing

lol I can live with that Irn and again nobody is denying some come here and take advantage, but clearly as seen vastly many do not and the figures does not take into example also that many Asian are stay at home wives. Though I agree if people have come here and after a a while being on benefits should return to their land as they do not benefit the country and we should come down harder on the ones that do giving such a bad rep to the many hard working immigrants.

As I have said before if there was not a culture today and ethos with some people thinking they are owed everything and are not willing to do low paid jobs, then it was obvious that employers would lap up foreign people who would. So where does the fault really lie with so many immigrants being here, because if there was no such a problem with some of the populace taking on certain roles, then there would have been little calling or need for so many immigrants in the first place and yet now some moan, normally the ones who have this bad ethos an poor work ethic. That is the irony of the situation, many would not have come here if there was not a cry of help from many employers desperate for people to fill jobs.

Catch you later and enjoy your evening Irn, have fun with Tommy, I love how he cannot ever seem to answer you mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The tax payers should revolt!

the tax payer is revolting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:14 pm

Well, one or two on here are!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Looks more like nobody answers my points....
Didge agrees that....
"...nobody is denying some come here and take advantage..."
And....
"...I agree if people have come here and after a a while being on benefits should return to their land as they do not benefit the country and we should come down harder on the ones that do..."
Although when anyone else says this, he accuses them of being racist and members of BNP etc....!
Why is that?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Double posted - deleted

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Looks more like nobody answers my points....
Didge agrees that....
And....
"...I agree if people have come here and after a a while being on benefits should return to their land as they do not benefit the country and we should come down harder on the ones that do..."
Although when anyone else says this, he accuses them of being racist and members of BNP etc....!
Why is that?

because someone decided patriotism is a dirty word...

why should we look after Britain, if we keep going as we are we can't look after ourselves let alone anyone else...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Yea, look after Britain by all means and get the bastards who have money coming out of their ears and dodge paying taxes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:58 pm

Thanks Sassy, I'm gjad you agree with me and Didge on here.

Start a thread about that and I will agree on it too!

Smile

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Sassy wrote:Yea, look after Britain by all means and get the bastards who have money coming out of their ears and dodge paying taxes.  

taxes are a finite amount of income, if benefits keep rising, for disabled who wont work, unemployed who won't work, immigrants that won't work we are heading on a one way road to disaster..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
Sassy wrote:Yea, look after Britain by all means and get the bastards who have money coming out of their ears and dodge paying taxes.  

taxes are a finite amount of income, if benefits keep rising, for disabled who wont work, unemployed who won't work, immigrants that won't work we are heading on a one way road to disaster..

Also, those who have loads of money might go elsewhere if they're forced to pay loads of tax.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:

Also, those who have loads of money might go elsewhere if they're forced to pay loads of tax.

they already do or hide it or keep their accounts out of this country like a huge coffee company is doing now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:16 am

Around 24m people will receive a personal tax statement in October
Welcome to benefits Britain - Page 2 Taxtab10

For Mrs Spend Spend Spend other peoples money.

What you forget Sassy is that whilst you are salivating at the prospect of screwing the rich they will simply leave. By all means collect taxes owed but you profligacy will drive up taxes much higher than the rest of the world and that simply forces them out as Hollande has found out. You learn nothing.

This table is bang up to date and clearly shows just how much we spend on welfare. It isn't the amount you lefties have been quoting.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:37 am

Alright said Fred wrote:Around 24m people will receive a personal tax statement in October

What you forget Sassy is that whilst you are salivating at the prospect of screwing the rich they will simply leave. By all means collect taxes owed but you profligacy will drive up taxes much higher than the rest of the world and that simply forces them out as Hollande has found out. You learn nothing.

This table is bang up to date and clearly shows just how much we spend on welfare. It isn't the amount you lefties have been quoting.

they run for the hills when they have money, who in the right mind would leave it in this country to have a huge slice taken away..

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:03 am

The above graph puts paid to the disinformation put out by the left on here about how much we allocate to welfare. Only economic illiterates can delude themselves into believing that this is sustainable. Moreover the creators of the welfare state like Beveridge will be turning in his grave at the thought of the legions of underclass languishing in idleness on benefits. It was expressly stated by Beveridge that welfare be a safety net not an alternative to work.

The left on here argue it should be comparable to those in work for a few e.g. Ouadraplegics maybe but for able bodied no way.

Last edited by Alright said Fred on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:15 am

But at least we have those 'proud' foreigners here claiming our benefits too, where would we be without them and their multicultural enrichment....?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Looks more like nobody answers my points....
Didge agrees that....
And....
Why is that?

Smile

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:39 am

Strange not a single lefty post. Too many uncomfortable facts.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:43 am

I suggest you learn to read, 4 posts by Irn, 3 or 4 by me, JD, Ben ...........

You're sight seems very selective.

I suggest you just read the Government report that shows immigrants pay in more than they take out. But there, keep on twisting, Cameron has taught you well.

Now I'm for bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:18 pm

Foreigners come here to work don't they?

So they shouldn't be claiming any benefitstat all!

But as shown in OP, many are proud to come here just to claim benefits!

And successive govt let it happen!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:22 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:Around 24m people will receive a personal tax statement in October

Why does that pie chart make no mention of the £65 billion a year we pay to belong to the EU? oops, just noticed it does, but only says 40 not 65 - why's that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:05 pm

I think the chart shows overall contribution for each person in UK.

But I do notice the interest on national debt is massive!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Catman wrote:

.....And VAT fraud?

Why would someone want to get involved in tax evasion, when they had plenty of money anyway?

Is that because they are very greedy?

That's because Catman is himself a fraudster. Alleges he is needed twenty four seven to look after a man who can beat him up. Any excuse not to work more like.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:23 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:Strange not a single lefty post. Too many uncomfortable facts.

There are quite a few. And of course the welfare bill always goes up under the Tories. Unemployment is a price worth paying and now part time jobs and zero hours contracts wipes the unemployment figures to some extent but not the benefits bill.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:37 pm

Alright said Fred wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

That's because Catman is himself a fraudster. Alleges he is needed twenty four seven to look after a man who can beat him up. Any excuse not to work more like.

You do realise, that people have to be assessed for any kind of benefits?

affraid  affraid  affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:56 pm

...At the moment, i'm holding all of the Newsfix staff to hostage, and i'm demanding a flight to Mersin!  Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:57 pm

Creating loads of non jobs and borrowing billions to pay for them is labours way and does not work.
Maybe if we could get rid of the proud Foreigners claiming benefits here as shown in OP, then the bill would go down!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:34 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Creating loads of non jobs and borrowing billions to pay for them is labours way and does not work.
Maybe if we could get rid of the proud Foreigners claiming benefits here as shown in OP, then the bill would go down!

Tommy, The Tories pledged to match Labour's spending plans indeed exceed them and they actually employed just as many people in the public sector as Labour did.

When in opposition Osborne's policy was also to copy the Irish economic model which turned out to an absolute cracker in that he as Chancellor had to stump up £7.5 billion to help bail them out.

The welfare bill always goes up under the Tories. It's all on record - check it out sometime
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:16 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Creating loads of non jobs and borrowing billions to pay for them is labours way and does not work.

Tommy, The Tories pledged to match Labour's spending plans indeed exceed them and they actually employed just as many people in the public sector as Labour did.

When in opposition Osborne's policy was also to copy the Irish economic model which turned out to an absolute cracker in that he as Chancellor had to stump up £7.5 billion to help bail them out.

The welfare bill always goes up under the Tories. It's all on record - check it out sometime

Er actually no Irn Bru. Yes they got in a position unwisely of saying they would match labours broad spending but you assertion that they would have employed as many staff is patenttly ridiculous. For a start they would not have employed the army of bean counters to the NHS that Labour did.

Really Irn Bru get real the party of big govt is Labour indeed for the last 4 years you have done nothing but complain about the cuts which have been very mild!!

We are a l;ong way yet from having a govt machine at a sustainable size and yet you lefties state it should be bigger even now. Get real you fool no one with your lefty spin.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:39 am

Alright said Fred wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Er actually no Irn Bru. Yes they got in a position unwisely of saying they would match labours broad spending but you assertion that they would have employed as many staff is patenttly ridiculous. For a start they would not have employed the army of bean counters to the NHS that Labour did.

Really Irn Bru get real the party of big govt is Labour indeed for the last 4 years you have done nothing but complain about the cuts which have been very mild!!

We are a l;ong way yet from having a govt machine at a sustainable size and yet you lefties state it should be bigger even now. Get real you fool no one with your lefty spin.

But they did promise to match and exceed Labour's spending plans and the Tory record on public sector employment was equal to the record of Labour.

Labour were elected on a ticket of more Police, more Doctor's, more Nurses etc. and that resonated with the public. Check the record for public sector employment over the Labour years and you will see that's where most of it came from.

Managers in the public sector was something that snowballed under Thatcher and Labour just carried the can by carrying it on - check it out.

The welfare bill always goes up under the Tories.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Iron you are talking rubbish.

How can tory be matching spending and having all the massive cuts you lefties go on about?

You can't have it both ways, although most of your arguments often try to!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next