NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to benefits Britain

+3
Fred
Raggamuffin
Tommy Monk
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welcome to benefits Britain - Page 3 Empty Welcome to benefits Britain

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

'I know it’s easy to take benefits in England’: Gipsies who move to Britain reveal how they claim thousands of pounds every month as part of their bundle of benefits even though they do not work

Documentary features a mother of 11 who receives almost £2,000 in benefits

Also follows immigrant who wants to earn £40,000 in benefits in two years

Gipsies have revealed how they are claiming thousands of pounds every month in benefits after moving to Britain and milking the generous state benefit system. 
The admissions were made in a damning new Channel 5 documentary which follows the lives of Roma gipsies in Britain.
One of the gipsies featured in Gypsies On Benefits And Proud is Katarina Cisarova, 43,who brought her eleven children and eleven grand-children with her to an estate in Rotherham.

The Slovakian Roma receives almost £2,000 in benefits programmes and boasts: 'We have a good life here. We have everything that we want here. It is very nice.'

In the seven years she has been in Britain, Katarina has worked a handful of days.
She lives with her husband Peter and their four youngest children – all teenagers.
Peter, who has not had a job for two years says: 'My country, I no had a job, no food, nothing. No going back, never. Thank you so much England.'

Most of their grown up children also rely on the welfare state.
The documentary which will air April 11, also features Ion Lazar, 36, who came to the Britain with five other immigrants when the work restrictions on Romanians were lifted in January.
He admits he is just planning to stash his benefits to take home to his family in Romania.
'I need maybe forty thousand from
benefits.... four zero thousand pounds for my family and I think this
money I can make in one years maybe two,' he said.
He says on the show: 'I know it’s very, very easy to take benefits in England… She’s give me home free, she’s give me money free, she’s give me everything.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2595815/I-know-s-easy-benefits-England-Gipsies-Britain-reveal-claim-thousands-pounds-month-bundle-benefits-not-workxxx.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

But the lefties tell us it's only the highly skilled, hard working and well needed immigrants coming here to do all the jobs that we don't want to do!

While in the EU we have no control on our borders.

Haven't we got better things to be spending our tax money on?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Welcome to benefits Britain - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to benefits Britain

Post by Fred Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:16 pm

The welfare bill has gone up under the Tories but it is being reduced now the reforms are in place. The welfare state was in a state when they came to power they are putting it right.

Dream on Bru Labour have been arguing against every reform every reduction and indeed expressed opinions time and time again they wanted to spend more. Indeed until recently so were all you lefties. Now France is a basket case and we are the fasting growing economy in Europe all your protestations have as usual proven wrong. Plan A did work and Plan B as enacted by Hollande is a disaster

Your mate Ed Balls still hasn't got the message he is in complete denial.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Catman wrote:...At the moment, i'm holding all of the Newsfix staff to hostage, and i'm demanding a flight to Mersin!  Twisted Evil

No money sorry. Just paid a tax bill. You might have to feed them for a few more weeks......... cheers 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:48 am

The RW lose again!  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Catman wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ah, well maybe they're tired of working hard to pay for people to sit around on benefits. I can understand why some people get involved in tax avoidance tbh.

.....And VAT fraud?

Why would someone want to get involved in tax evasion, when they had plenty of money anyway?

Is that because they are very greedy?
Evasion is simply illegal and should therefore be prosecuted to the max. Stealing as a benefits fraudster is illegal and should be prosecuted to the max. Avoidance is common sense.

Fred
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3