NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !! Empty If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:09 pm

how many of these immigrants do you think would bother to still come here...

Back to top Go down

If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !! Empty Re: If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !!

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:17 pm

Is this the state of christian charity today?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !! Empty Re: If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:Is this the state of christian charity today?

if the question was to difficult for you i'm sure ben could put an under fours section in....
you might like to do some colouring...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:37 pm

Since the vast majority of migrants to the UK have jobs, the whole point is bogus.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:38 pm

Who said they have jobs?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:41 pm

The lefties... So it must be true!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:42 pm

http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/briefings/characteristics-and-outcomes-migrants-uk-labour-market
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:56 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Since the vast majority of migrants to the UK have jobs, the whole point is bogus.

so the vast majority of those trying to get from calais to dover have jobs, what are they train drivers....

if Britain stopped paying family credits, extra kids who remain in there own country or for multiple wives would they still stay here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:02 pm

"DWP figures show jobless rate of 45% for young black, Pakistani and
Bangladeshi workers with white figure at 19%"

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/jan/08/minority-ethnic-workers-more-often-unemployed

There's plenty of info out there on high rates of unemployment by foreigners... plus others do cash work and only declare a bit of it so as to still get other benefits paid to them...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:06 pm

Both of you need to just look at the link. Nearly 80 percent of foreign-born men and over 60 percent of foreign-born women in the UK are employed. Thus, the vast majority of foreign-born people in the UK have jobs.

It gets boring knocking over your silliness over and over and over again ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Ben, I thought you had at least a basic idea of conditions in Britain, sadly you have proved you have no idea.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:08 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:how many of these immigrants do you think would bother to still come here...

Well lets see then. Just an immigrant not seeking to work, then possibly yes, you might get fewer wanting to come to the UK.  But it won't stop the immigrants who come here to genuinely seek work and pay their own way.

Now if it were an asylum seeker who wants to seek Refugee Status in the the UK, then the answer would be no. They would definitely still come to the UK.

Why's that? Because once Refugee Status is granted for 5 years and if reviewed after that period and it is still unsafe for them to return home, then they will be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. But no matter at what stage, a refugee with status is entitled to claim benefits and to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:10 pm

nicko wrote:Ben, I thought you had at least a basic idea of conditions in Britain,    sadly you have proved you have no idea.

Sadly, you've proved nothing with this post. Numbers, man. Not feelings.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:13 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Is this the state of christian charity today?

if the question was to difficult for you i'm sure ben could put an under fours section in....

Shouldn't duck the question, heaves. You are no christian in the way Christ intended, and that's a fact.

RW is built upon theories of selfishness...me, me, me. And what are you expressing, gimme mine, mine, mine. It's me, me, me all over again.

There are two differing social philosophies in the world: selfishness and christian charity. I would say the christian church, on the whole, has parted ways with christian charity.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Shouldn't duck the question, heaves.  You are no christian in the way Christ intended, and that's a fact.

RW is built upon theories of selfishness...me, me, me.  And what are you expressing, gimme mine, mine, mine.  It's me, me, me all over again.

There are two differing social philosophies in the world: selfishness and christian charity.  I would say the christian church, on the whole, has parted ways with christian charity.

yyyaaawwwnnnnn please tell me how a good Christian should behave....

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:20 pm

Ben,you proved you know not a lot about the job situation in Britain.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:23 pm

nicko wrote:Ben,you proved you know not a lot about the job situation in Britain.

Those aren't numbers, nicko. Numbers tell this story, not how nicko feels about it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Shouldn't duck the question, heaves.  You are no christian in the way Christ intended, and that's a fact.

RW is built upon theories of selfishness...me, me, me.  And what are you expressing, gimme mine, mine, mine.  It's me, me, me all over again.

There are two differing social philosophies in the world: selfishness and christian charity.  I would say the christian church, on the whole, has parted ways with christian charity.

BRITAIN is not a Christian country anymore , and why have you brought Christianity into this again . Is that the only defense you have for debate with us Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

BRITAIN  is not a Christian country anymore , and why have you brought Christianity into this again . Is that the only defense you have for debate with us Rolling Eyes

it's because like the other idiots quirk seems to think Christians should just be door mats and not stand up for themselves and he is clearly retarded...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:33 pm

To avoid any accusations of racism, all figures in today’s blog are taken either from the Office for National Statistics or from the Guardian – the bible of the bien pensants, professional handwringers and overpaid child molesters at the BBC.
There are an estimated 250,000 Somalis living in the UK. But the real figure may be higher as many Somalis with Dutch residence permits and passports are believed to have moved to the UK because of the higher benefits paid here compared to Holland.
Unemployment amongst Somali men is believed to be around 65%. As you’ll see from the diagram, this is many times higher than any other ethnic group. In fact it’s so far off the scale that I haven’t been able to include it (click on chart to see more clearly):

If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !! Unemployment-by-ethnicgroupsomalis-300x226

If we just play with a few imaginary figures: let’s assume that the 250,000 Somali population includes 60,000 men of working age and that of these, 65% (39,000) are each claiming about £20,000 a year in benefits (unemployment, jobseekers’ allowance, housing benefits, child benefits, council tax benefits and so on) for themselves and their families. If we could bring the unemployment rate for these Somali men down from 65% to the 15% for all black Africans, then another 30,000 Somali men would be in work  and we’d be paying around £600m less a year in benefits

http://www.snouts-in-the-trough.com/archives/5585
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

BRITAIN  is not a Christian country anymore , and why have you brought Christianity into this again . Is that the only defense you have for debate with us Rolling Eyes

it's because like the other idiots quirk seems to think Christians should just be door mats and not stand up for themselves and he is clearly retarded...

It's just bigotry and hatred towards Christians , i haven't seen moslems being accused of not showing compassion it seems just Christians lol as usual .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

It's just bigotry and hatred towards Christians , i haven't seen moslems being accused of not showing compassion it seems just Christians lol as usual .

I don't see any Muslim countries taking refugees either...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:40 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

What are Turkey and Lebanon?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:43 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

"Moslems" are taking in most of the Syrian refugees. Only 350,000 have come to Europe; the remainder, over 3.5 million, are mostly resettled in "Moslem" countries.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Firstly, welcome back HF

Secondly. Is there any fucking way, that we could have a decent discussion without bringing someone's religion into it???

Thanks

Right lets see. If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked for five years, the a hell of a lot of Britains would be very, very poor.
There are a lot of British-born who are unemployed!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:47 pm

eddie wrote:Firstly, welcome back HF

Secondly. Is there any fucking way, that we could have a decent discussion without bringing someone's religion into it???

Thanks

Right lets see. If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked for five years, the a hell of a lot of Britains would be very, very poor.

Wait a minute -- with their devotionals, "amens," avatars and sig files -- not to mention their constant bashing of Islam and atheism -- they bring their religion into every aspect of their very identity here. But we can't discuss it? That sounds rather unfair to me.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

What are Turkey and Lebanon?

have they taken syrian refugees....

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Thanks

Wait a minute -- with their devotionals, "amens," avatars and sig files -- not to mention their constant bashing of Islam and atheism -- they bring their religion into every aspect of their very identity here. But we can't discuss it? That sounds rather unfair to me.

That's on their own thread and sig files are buggar all to do with a debate either!
This debate has nothing, had nothing, to do with religion,
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:54 pm

Thanks

thank you edds it's good to be back..
that is very true but they are our own i was talking for new arrivals so to speak...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Thanks

I haven't mentioned my faith once in any threads other than the devotional thread but i have already had it thrown at me many times.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Thanks

that is very true but they are our own i was talking for new arrivals so to speak...

Well I think some kind of rule should be put into place yes, same goes for everyone.
I have no problem with the Oz rule (please correct me veya) of having to have a certain amount of capital before you can move there and also a trade.
I think that's fair and often think Australia have got it right.

Thousands of Brits emigrate to Spain, for example, but all seem to have jobs or start up businesses or have enough wealth to retire there.

Not sure how your idea would or could work, but it's not an unreasonable or bad starting point.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:20 pm

eddie wrote:

Well I think some kind of rule should be put into place yes, same goes for everyone.
I have no problem with the Oz rule (please correct me veya) of having to have a certain amount of capital before you can move there and also a trade.
I think that's fair and often think Australia have got it right.

Thousands of Brits emigrate to Spain, for example, but all seem to have jobs or start up businesses or have enough wealth to retire there.

Not sure how your idea would or could work, but it's not an unreasonable or bad starting point.

exactly USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia all have points systems and skills they are looking for, some you need someone to sign for you to say you will never claim benefits and they will keep you if need be..
here we just take the worlds garbage, besides that how do we know we are not importing am army of isis followers hiding among these people...

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:27 pm

We to you last point, we don't.
But we have homegrown terrorists so anyone could be one!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:31 pm

eddie wrote:We to you last point, we don't.
But we have homegrown terrorists so anyone could be one!

precisely, we have people going off to be with isis then saying oh we escaped or can we come back for all we know they have been radicalised and will start a terror cell in this country but with this 3000 or more group it could be a small well trained army for all we know..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:33 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Thanks

That's on their own thread and sig files are buggar all to do with a debate either!
This debate has nothing, had nothing, to do with religion,

So basically, we're banning the phrase "Christian compassion," etc., in anything besides a thread on religion?

Isn't this exactly what people complain about regarding political correctness?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:34 pm

We can make fun of other people's nationalities, ideas, viewpoints, things they don't know about -- but better leave religion out of it?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:We can make fun of other people's nationalities, ideas, viewpoints, things they don't know about -- but better leave religion out of it?

who is making fun of nationalities ? and yes leaving people's faith out of it apart from religious debate would be nice ,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:40 pm

tee hee

Vod and HF have joined moslems and jews and "other ethnic" groups in becoming "professional victims"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:42 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:We can make fun of other people's nationalities, ideas, viewpoints, things they don't know about -- but better leave religion out of it?

who is making fun of nationalities ? and yes leaving people's faith out of it apart from religious debate would be nice ,

it's the queer brigade they are getting upperty...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:42 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:

You really do have an obsession with homosexuals.
Lets hope you continue to be an even bigger prick and get banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:45 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

eat shit you cock dipping queer....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:46 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Ha ha ha the mentality of a 5 year old
Why do you think calling someone queer is an insult?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:48 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

that was muffled take the dick out your mouth it might be easier...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Sorry I was mistaken the mentality of a 2 year old ha ha ha

At this rate you will end up banned in no time so please continue

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

you should be out looking for men shouldn't you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Laughing

Should I?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:01 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Should I?

you started the insults shit for brains so that's all you get...

if it's not then there is no insult to be banned for...

lol queer....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:02 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Should I?

lol queer....

Oh there is plenty rules you are breaking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:12 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

lol queer....

Oh there is plenty rules you are breaking

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............queer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next