NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !! - Page 2 Empty If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

how many of these immigrants do you think would bother to still come here...

Back to top Go down

If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !! - Page 2 Empty Re: If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:12 pm

heavenlyfatheryetagain wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

Oh there is plenty rules you are breaking

Why do you think calling someone queer is an insult?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...............queer

Back to top Go down

If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !! - Page 2 Empty Re: If Britain refused benefits to anyone who has not worked here for 5 years !!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Cuchulain wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:00 pm

i believe the states have a 6 months work before yu can get 6 months benefits, even that would make them work some of the time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:24 am

Original Quill wrote:

Shouldn't duck the question, heaves.  You are no christian in the way Christ intended, and that's a fact.

RW is built upon theories of selfishness...me, me, me.  And what are you expressing, gimme mine, mine, mine.  It's me, me, me all over again.

There are two differing social philosophies in the world: selfishness and christian charity.  I would say the christian church, on the whole, has parted ways with christian charity.

yyyaaawwwnnnnn please tell me how a good Christian should behave....

I don't think there is one way. There certainly isn't one Christianity. The Pauline Church is not based upon the life of Jesus Christ. Christ was an agnostic, not the magician portrayed in the Roman Bible. His was a life of charity, and thus the origin of Christian charity.

Hence the conflict between your theory of avarice and what we know as Christian charity.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:29 am

Original Quill wrote:

yyyaaawwwnnnnn please tell me how a good Christian should behave....

I don't think there is one way.  There certainly isn't one Christianity.  The Pauline Church is not based upon the life of Jesus Christ.  Christ was an agnostic, not the magician portrayed in the Roman Bible.  His was a life of charity, and thus the origin of Christian charity.

Hence the conflict between your theory of avarice and what we know as Christian charity.

interesting idea how would you define agnostic??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2