NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New forum rules...

+11
harvesmom
nicko
gerber
eddie
groomsy
veya_victaous
Raggamuffin
Eilzel
Ben Reilly
Kingfisher
scrat
15 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New forum rules... Empty New forum rules...

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:09 am

Hi folks, I want to introduce a new forum policy..I don't want to sound too quick off the mark as I'm just in the admin door, but the new policy will be a 3 strikes policy.

It's something myself and other staff and members feel strongly about , that would be racism and picking on the unemployed, some of the stuff I see is a nonsense ...and when these issues are discussed, some paint all others on benefits as being scrounges.

This along with blaming coloured folk and immigrants for all our country's troubles really annoys me,i don't want such hatred on theses boards.

From tomorrow anyone making any more ridicules claims will be give a strike for every one post made slandering , insulting and making libel against other people who may be coloured , an immigrant or folk on benefits will receive a maximum of 3 strikes and they are out.

Once they get to 3 strikes they shall be subject to sanctions..that being a 24 hour ban.

I know it's a bit early to dish out forum rules, but they are there for a reason,

Back to top Go down

New forum rules... Empty Re: New forum rules...

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:16 am

Joy Division wrote:Hi folks, I want to introduce a new forum policy..I don't want to sound too quick off the mark as I'm just in the admin door, but the new policy will be a 3 strikes policy.

It's something myself and other staff and members feel strongly about , that would be racism and picking on the unemployed, some of the stuff I see is a nonsense ...and when these issues are discussed, some paint all others on benefits as being scrounges.

This along with blaming coloured folk and immigrants for all our country's troubles really annoys me,i don't want such hatred on theses boards.

From tomorrow anyone making any more ridicules claims will be give a strike for every one post made slandering , insulting and making libel against other people who may be coloured , an immigrant or folk on benefits will receive a maximum of 3 strikes and they are out.

Once they get to 3 strikes they shall be subject to sanctions..that being a 24 hour ban.

I know it's a bit early to dish out forum rules, but they are there for a reason,

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

That is awful!!!!!!!!!!

FFS!.....Not even i'm,as bad as to advocate something like that! affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:19 am

I can't see why we cannot just take them to the stocks and subject them to a damn fine pelting, all this mambe pandering around is most upsetting!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:20 am

.....Personal abuse sanctions!  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Way To Go! ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: ::ftlcheer:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:21 am

Irn Bru wrote:Congratulations and welcome on you're promotion to the team. I'm sure you will be a worthy addition - well done.

Thanks Irn, delighted to be on the team Smile

Sorry for putting up that set of forum rules quick, but we did speak about the problem and how out of hand it's becoming..we don't want colored or unemployed would be posters being scared of by some.

It's the only rule I would like to apply Smile
Hope nobody thinks I'm being too bossy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:22 am

scrat wrote:I can't see why we cannot just take them to the stocks and subject them to a damn fine pelting, all this mambe pandering around is most upsetting!

Quite right Scrat...and if we could, we would! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:22 am

....That would take out Nems!

Ha! Ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:26 am

Well, start as you mean to go on JD lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingfisher Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:27 am

APRIL FOOL !!!!!!!

Kingfisher
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:30 am

Sassy wrote:Well, start as you mean to go on JD lol

I know sass..what am I like?!!

But you know how some are when it comes to skin colour, the unemployed and disabled and so full of hate and excuses to vent that hatred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:32 am

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:Well, start as you mean to go on JD lol

I know sass..what am I like?!!

But you know how some are when it comes to skin colour, the unemployed and disabled and so full of hate and excuses to vent that hatred.

I'm sure some won't see it that way lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:33 am

Kingfisher wrote:APRIL FOOL !!!!!!!

Would you like to introduce yourself. So, is that what you want it to be. If you note, JD's status has been reset to Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:34 am

Sassy wrote:

Would you like to introduce yourself.   So, is that what you want it to be.   If you note, JD's status has been reset to Admin.  

Yeah, I'd just like to point out that here in Texas it's still March 31 for five and a half hours -- but yeah, bad timing on my part.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:36 am

Sassy wrote:

Would you like to introduce yourself.   So, is that what you want it to be.   If you note, JD's status has been reset to Admin.  

Cheers sassy  Rolling Eyes Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:05 am

Seriously?

I'd be careful with that rule because it seems awfully open to the personal interpretation of individuals and we could find many RW posters thrown out very fast if not careful.

I don't support many RW ideas either but I prefer debate to shutting it down.

For instance, smelly's recent racist question and Andy's regular threads on immigrants- would these warrant strikes? Because they shouldn't, they create debate even the views of some are repulsive.

I hope this isn't the start of some destructive cull that wastes the traffic here, cause that would be real shame after many successful months of debate Sad
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:42 am

Im in total agreement with what Les says.
Can someone either Ben or JD explain the change in policy please? Ben has previously said he only bans in extreme circumstances and its permanent.

Can you explain your change of thinking on this Ben?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:11 am

I assume the new rules will also apply to hatred against Christians, like posts accusing them of being murderers.

Yeah, before you know it you'll be murdering gay people with impunity again, like you did for most of written history!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:21 am

great news this , its raining here but now the sun has just come out .

come on everyone lets debate the weather today what's it like there  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:42 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I assume the new rules will also apply to hatred against Christians, like posts accusing them of being murderers.

Yeah, before you know it you'll be murdering gay people with impunity again, like you did for most of written history!

No pirat  the truth stands  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue 

Anyway in my capacity as moderator I will oppose any bans  :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: 
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:46 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I assume the new rules will also apply to hatred against Christians, like posts accusing them of being murderers.

No pirat  the truth stands  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue 

Anyway in my capacity as moderator I will oppose any bans   :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: :-:bravo:-: 

You're accusing members of this forum of being murderers?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:51 am

it shows what a joke it is , still it is nice for people looking for a new forum to join i can imagine comments like ([size=12.571428298950195]Yeah, before you know it you'll be murdering gay people with impunity again, like you did for most of written history!)[/size]
[size=12.571428298950195]and ( well i hope you get cancer and die a slow and painful death )[/size]

[size=12.571428298950195]this will give them all the reason to join , who wouldn't want to be accused of being a murderer and having death wished on them ?[/size]

[size=12.571428298950195]this is the niceboard [/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:54 am

so i cant lie about how good looking i am?

damn!
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:56 am

groomsy wrote:so i cant lie about how good looking i am?

damn!
 you posted your picture lol

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:03 am

@VOD
U might not hurt a fly Rolling Eyes  but that husband of yours Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect 

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue 

@ragga
no but based on the historical evidence when Christians do have political power  A LOT of innocent people who happen to disagree with their imaginary friend get Burnt at the stake..
New forum rules... 8
or brutally tortured ....

New forum rules... Brodequin

for some reason they seem to focus on the anus  Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect 

New forum rules... 1_judas-chair

Last edited by veya_victaous on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:04 am

VOD(original) wrote:
groomsy wrote:so i cant lie about how good looking i am?

damn!
 you posted your picture lol

ya i know that makes it harder lol
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:05 am

You are going to have a very boring nodding dog forum with everyone agreeing.

You've just shot yourself in the foot.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:06 am

I think you're missing the point veya. Hatred against some groups is not allowed here, but hatred against other groups is allowed. It basically depends on the opinion of the forum owner and the new admin.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:06 am

Joy Division wrote:Hi folks, I want to introduce a new forum policy..I don't want to sound too quick off the mark as I'm just in the admin door, but the new policy will be a 3 strikes policy.

So opinion isn't allowed then?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:09 am

eddie wrote:

What do you think Eddie confused should i ban JD for 24hrs Wink Wink Wink Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by groomsy Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:11 am

eddie wrote:

opinions are, just i believe constant slandering isnt, bickering back and forth name calling gets annoying
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:14 am

groomsy wrote:
eddie wrote:

opinions are, just i believe constant slandering isnt, bickering back and forth name calling gets annoying

But some people are of the opinion that blacks are thieves whites are paedos and green men are really yellow.

This isn't a forum for free speech it's "say it our way or be banned"
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:27 am

@veya , i wouldn't hurt an ant lol spiders die if they come anywhere near me i hate them , my hubby has strong opinions that is true but he wouldn't harm anyone .

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:34 am

Joy Division wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Congratulations and welcome on you're promotion to the team. I'm sure you will be a worthy addition - well done.

Thanks Irn, delighted to be on the team Smile

Sorry for putting up that set of forum rules quick, but we did speak about the problem and how out of hand it's becoming..we don't want colored or unemployed would be posters being scared of by some.

It's the only rule I would like to apply Smile
Hope nobody thinks I'm being too bossy!

You never........

So the Red under my bed cannot be discussed.  How stinkingly boring.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:43 am

VOD(original) wrote:@veya , i wouldn't hurt an ant lol spiders die if they come anywhere near me i hate them , my hubby has strong opinions that is true but he wouldn't harm anyone .

Anyone with any sense of imagination and strong opinions will soon be out or have left of their own accord (or died of boredom)

This will become like a knitting circle soon.

Your time, HF's time, Andy's time, possibly mine, all numbered.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:04 am

I am with eddie here - what is this need to sanction people because they have different opinions. So what if someone says they think blue an inferior colour? I disagree with them, I find the idea nasty and repellant - but that is their genuine opinion to which they are entitled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:07 am

eddie wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:@veya , i wouldn't hurt an ant lol spiders die if they come anywhere near me i hate them , my hubby has strong opinions that is true but he wouldn't harm anyone .

Anyone with any sense of imagination and strong opinions will soon be out or have left of their own accord (or died of boredom)

This will become like a knitting circle soon.

Your time, HF's time, Andy's time, possibly mine, all numbered.

definitely how boring . Maybe that's the plan edds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:14 am

Hmmm.  Michael Jackson was a freak who was probably also a paedo. Barack Obama's a complete tosser who couldn't organise a kids' birthday party at MacDonalds.

That's two strikes....   Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:16 am

it's april 1st.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:24 am

White rabbits.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:25 am

Eilzel wrote:Seriously?

I'd be careful with that rule because it seems awfully open to the personal interpretation of individuals and we could find many RW posters thrown out very fast if not careful.

I don't support many RW ideas either but I prefer debate to shutting it down.

For instance, smelly's recent racist question and Andy's regular threads on immigrants- would these warrant strikes? Because they shouldn't, they create debate even the views of some are repulsive.

I hope this isn't the start of some destructive cull that wastes the traffic here, cause that would be real shame after many successful months of debate Sad

It's all going to depend what is said Eilzel...and I'll be honest here...moreover by whom...there will be some exceptions,with the like of our better RW posters like Herbs and Edmund.

But some really hateful stuff is out the window form now on Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:27 am

Tesstacious wrote:

Hmmm.  Michael Jackson was a freak who was probably also a paedo. Barack Obama's a complete tosser who couldn't organise a kids' birthday party at MacDonalds.

That's two strikes....   Suspect

While your somewhat a back up singer for BA Tess...you don't quite sing his tune ...so you still have your three strikes Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:27 am

So posters who are perceived to be "left wing" can spout all the hatred they like against anyone they like?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:32 am

Didn't Ben once say that white British men are paedos? That's OK because he's not talking about "coloured" people, yes?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:36 am

Raggamuffin wrote:So posters who are perceived to be "left wing" can spout all the hatred they like against anyone they like?

I never said that, for heavens' sake , some are trying to turn this into something else, I'm just here to help out if need be, to nice of Ben to ask me.

I'll still be the lovely JD we all know! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:37 am

Black men often sing flat live. Watch X factor and shows like that.
With the exception of Jackson and Lionel Ritchie.

True fact.  Razz 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:38 am

eddie wrote:Black men often sing flat live. Watch X factor and shows like that.
With the exception of Jackson and Lionel Ritchie.

True fact.  Razz 

Let's be honest though Eds...MJ was a terrific singer and dancer Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:40 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:So posters who are perceived to be "left wing" can spout all the hatred they like against anyone they like?

I never said that, for heavens' sake , some are trying to turn this into something else, I'm just here to help out if need be, to nice of Ben to ask me.

It's all going to depend what is said Eilzel...and I'll be honest here...moreover by whom...there will be some exceptions,with the like of our better RW posters like Herbs and Edmund.

You've singled out "RW" posters, and furthermore, you've said it depends on who's making any such posts.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You've singled out "RW" posters, and furthermore, you've said it depends on who's making any such posts.

...yes, the poster's who make ridiculous claims that things like ADHD , autism and Aspergers don't exist...claims made by one or two on the right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:49 am

Joy Division wrote:

you have done enough crawling up his arse so you must have expected it  ::happ::

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:04 am

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

...yes, the poster's who make ridiculous claims that things like ADHD , autism and Aspergers don't exist...claims made by one or two on the right.

So now you're adding posts about those things too. So that's any negative posts about "coloured" people, people on benefits, immigrants, and those who say they have ADHD, autism, and aspergers.

Anything else?

Oh, and those aren't "RW" subjects, they're just opinions of people who you perceive to be "RW".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next