NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you believe the 'Virgin' ....

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you believe the 'Virgin' .... Empty Do you believe the 'Virgin' ....

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:24 am

Mary really conceived without having sexual intercourse?...

I myself believe that to be complete fantasy and impossible unless injected with sperm...

This one is more suited to the God Squad, if you do believe this Favva , can you tell us how this was achieved?..

Cheers Smile

Back to top Go down

Do you believe the 'Virgin' .... Empty Re: Do you believe the 'Virgin' ....

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:28 am

Joy Division wrote:Mary really conceived without having sexual intercourse?...

I myself believe that to be complete fantasy and impossible unless injected with sperm...

This one is more suited to the God Squad, if you do believe this Favva , can you tell us how this was achieved?..

Cheers Smile

To us it is impossible.

To believers of god it is of course a miracle.

Simple, aren't you?  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:29 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Cheers Smile

To us it is impossible.

Simple, aren't you?   ::D:: 

exactly...very well said... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:34 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

To us it is impossible.

...oh yes, so simple..if I believe it happened then it must be true  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:35 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

To us it is impossible.

As your allegedly a man of God Favva, can you tell is how this happened?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:01 am

JD as the forum creep can you tell us how that happened  geek jocolor 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:02 am

It is a mistranslation, the word virgin should read as young woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:22 am

Didge wrote:It is a mistranslation, the word virgin should read as young woman.

been there, the translation would be a young, unmarried woman, which in those days, very different to today, would be a young , unmarried woman, who would still be living with her parents and would be a virgin... Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:29 am

BigAndy9 wrote:

Cheers Smile

To us it is impossible.

Why would it be impossible?

Both the writers who claim the Virgin birth both later contradict this by claiming Jesus is descended back to David through his Father Joseph, which would be impossible if he was not the biological father. The fact they contradict the virgin birth themselves, and the fact the virgin birth is not mentioned in the other two Gospel accounts of those within the Bible shows the claim lacks credibility.
Thus to conclude, you cannot then be the messiah if you are not directly a male descendant of David, as it is claimed he is the son of God and not the son of Joseph, or he could lay claim to being the messiah being as Joseph is his biological father and thus would mean he could not be the son of God. He thus cannot be both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:30 am

been there, the translation would be a young, unmarried woman, which in those days, very different to today, would be a young , unmarried woman, who would still be living with her parents and would be a virgin... Smile 

No it would not that is gobbledygook you just made up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:37 am

don't waste your time with didge he is uneducated put it on ignore it makes life more pleasant honestly xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:42 am

VOD(original) wrote:

don't waste your time with didge he is uneducated put it on ignore it makes life more pleasant honestly xx

lol why bother being on a forum, if you cannot challenging debate?

That is a copout and as to uneducated, if you think that is an answer it shows you cannot refute my points and instead look to attack the poster, which you claimed you did not do exposing another lie from you.

Bless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:44 am

VOD(original) wrote:

very true, i showed the whole piece ages ago, with all the language and terminology and how the translation was correct but of course for those looking for so called contradictions will cling on to them..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:46 am

VOD(original) wrote:

very true, i showed the whole piece ages ago, with all the language and terminology and how the translation was correct but of course for those looking for so called contradictions will cling on to them..

Actually it is an untruth because most young Jewish women were married between 12 and 14, so there is no way it would denote them with that word to mean virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:47 am

I've had various discussions just like this with different Padres - they have an answer for absolutely everything (as you'd expect them to really), but, it was always a translation of some sort.

Parting of the sea? "Oh well, that's just a figure of speech, what he meant was..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:49 am

BigAndy9 wrote:I've had various discussions just like this with different Padres - they have an answer for absolutely everything (as you'd expect them to really), but, it was always a translation of some sort.

Parting of the sea?  "Oh well, that's just a figure of speech, what he meant was..."

As I say Andy the writers contradict each other over this, where they later claim descent through Joseph, which there was no such thing for adopted children for the Jews at this time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:50 am

Didge wrote:

Actually it is an untruth because most young Jewish women were married between 12 and 14, so there is no way it would denote them with that word to mean virgin

yes it did and it clearly would as she was not married at the time and she would still live with her parents and that would mean her being a virgin, I will have to dig up the whole thing again but it is absolutely correctly translated as "virgin"...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:52 am

Didge wrote:

yes it did and it clearly would as she was not married at the time and she would still live with her parents and that would mean her being a virgin, I will have to dig up the whole thing again but it is absolutely correctly translated as "virgin"...

I can dig up factual evidence on how Jews lived for the time and the words that denoted them, again, the word simple meant young woman as there is another word for virgin, which you fail to grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:04 am

Didge wrote:

I can dig up factual evidence on how Jews lived for the time and the words that denoted them, again, the word simple meant young woman as there is another word for virgin, which you fail to grasp

clearly what you fail to grasp is a young unmarried woman, i believe the word used was alma, so the translator was looking for a single word meaning young, unmarried woman, the single word that fits the translation is "virgin" as a young, unmarried woman of that time would indeed be a virgin.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:09 am

VOD(original) wrote:JD as the forum creep can you tell us how that happened  geek jocolor 

Oh VOD, you are the expert on God are tou not?, you seem so full of hate again today VOD, not very godly hen is it?

Back to top Go down

I cannot believe you lot are so ignorant of basic sex education. It is perfectly possible for a woman to get pregnant without having intercourse - it happens at least a couple of times every year world wide. If a couple (typically young and engaged to be married) are engaged in what used to be called "heavy petting", or more formally mutual masturbation to the point of male ejaculation then pregnancy can (and does) occur if either the male ejaculate lands in the female genital area or (probably more common) is on the hands of one or both who then continue to engage in masturbation of the female.

I have taken care to make sure all of my sons understand this - and any young girl asking me for advice. I am worried there seem to be a bunch of adults oblivious to it.

Back to top Go down

Dear me, it means young woman, unmarried woman is again a different word, seriously,. you just make things up to fit your view, the fact is there is many Hebrew words. So the translator got it wrong, it is as simple as that which is all irrelevant as the same two writers contradict themselves over Jesus being descended from David which would be impossible if Joseph was not his real father

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:15 am

Didge wrote:Dear me, it means young woman, unmarried woman is again a different word, seriously,. you just make things up to fit your view, the fact is there is many Hebrew words. So the translator got it wrong, it is as simple as that which is all irrelevant as the same two writers contradict themselves over Jesus being descended from  David which would be impossible if Joseph was not his real father

...I definitely go with this one Didge, I agree.

..as TGS can tell you ..with the black arts , one can make a Voodoo doll from 'Virgin' materials...like the the wood...unused before or new it means regards to that...the doll is carved from 'Virgin' materials... so your meaning is the logical one...

Nobody is physically able to give birth without having intercourse or being artificially inseminated...

But let those dope - heads on mopeds continue to believe so  ::smthg:: 

TGS are really Satan's Slaves in not -very- good disguise. Laughing

Last edited by Joy Division on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:17 am

sphinx wrote:I cannot believe you lot are so ignorant of basic sex education.  It is perfectly possible for a woman to get pregnant without having intercourse - it happens at least a couple of times every year world wide.  If a couple (typically young and engaged to be married) are engaged in what used to be called "heavy petting",  or more formally mutual masturbation to the point of male ejaculation then pregnancy can (and does) occur if either the male ejaculate lands in the female genital area or (probably more common) is on the hands of one or both who then continue to engage in masturbation of the female.

I have taken care to make sure all of my sons understand this - and any young girl asking me for advice.  I am worried there seem to be a bunch of adults oblivious to it.

We know that Sphinx ffs...but it's fairly rare..

What is really being debated here is the need or no need for seminal fluid to become pregnancy...

Surely you agree there has to be seminal fluid to become pregnant?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 am

VOD(original) wrote:JD as the forum creep can you tell us how that happened  geek jocolor 

I think he inherited a giant wooden spoon with his jesters hat..lol.. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:24 am

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:I cannot believe you lot are so ignorant of basic sex education.  It is perfectly possible for a woman to get pregnant without having intercourse - it happens at least a couple of times every year world wide.  If a couple (typically young and engaged to be married) are engaged in what used to be called "heavy petting",  or more formally mutual masturbation to the point of male ejaculation then pregnancy can (and does) occur if either the male ejaculate lands in the female genital area or (probably more common) is on the hands of one or both who then continue to engage in masturbation of the female.

I have taken care to make sure all of my sons understand this - and any young girl asking me for advice.  I am worried there seem to be a bunch of adults oblivious to it.

What is really being debated here is the need or no need for seminal fluid to become pregnancy...

JD further up the debate someone stated it was impossible for a virgin to get pregnant unless semen was injected.

Fairly rare is totally different from impossible.

The debate is whether a virgin can get pregnant not whether ejaculate is necessary (incidentally seminal fluid is not the same as ejaculate it is only a part of it and is not necessary for pregnancy). A virgin is a person who has not engaged in penetrative sexual intercourse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:24 am

..well I think you and your partner are somewhat dangerous and remind me of the psychos who brainwashed people into their 'Christian' cult, only to do them harm or kill them.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:25 am

Hi Joy

The issue is a poor mistranslation which I will prove:

In the same way that in the English language the words “young woman” does not indicate sexual purity, in the Hebrew languagethere is no relationship between the words almah and virgin. On the contrary, it is usually a young woman who bears children. The word alma only conveys age/gender. Had Isaiah wished to speak about a virgin, he would have used the word betulah1 (בְּתוּלָה) not almah. The word betulah appears frequently in the Jewish Scriptures, and is the only word – in both biblical and modern Hebrew – that conveys sexual purity.

Moreover, as mentioned earlier, the masculine form of the noun עַלְמָה (alma) is עֶלֶם (elem), which means a “young man,” not a male virgin. This word appears twice in the Jewish Scriptures (I Samuel 17:56, 20:22). As expected, without exception, all Christian Bibles correctly translate עֶלֶם as a “young man,” “lad,” or “stripling,” never “virgin.” Why does theKing James Version of the Bible translate the masculine Hebrew noun לָעֶלֶם (la’elem) as “to the young man” in I Samuel 20:22, and yet the feminine form of the same Hebrew noun הָעַלְמָה as “a virgin” in Isaiah 7:14? The answer is Christian Bibles had no need to mistranslate I Samuel 20:22 because this verse was not misquoted in the New Testament.

In fact, although Isaiah used the Hebrew word almah only one time in his entire corpus (7:14), the prophet uses this word virgin (betulah) five times throughout the book of Isaiah (23:4; 23:12; 37:22; 47:1; 62:5).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:26 am

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

JD further up the debate someone stated it was impossible for a virgin to get pregnant unless semen was injected.  

The debate is whether a virgin can get pregnant not whether  ejaculate is necessary (incidentally seminal fluid is not the same as ejaculate it is only a part of it and is not necessary for pregnancy).  A virgin is a person who has not engaged in penetrative sexual intercourse.

Ok Sphinx..

But what it comes(no pun Intended) down to is a man's semen is necessary for a woman to become pregnant?..yeah?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:26 am

Joy Division wrote:

..well I think you and your partner are somewhat dangerous and remind me of the psychos who brainwashed people into their  'Christian' cult, only to do them harm or kill them.

Smile

lol..i think you are thinking of texas... Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:27 am

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

The debate is whether a virgin can get pregnant not whether  ejaculate is necessary (incidentally seminal fluid is not the same as ejaculate it is only a part of it and is not necessary for pregnancy).  A virgin is a person who has not engaged in penetrative sexual intercourse.

Oooooh, she's got a point there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:28 am

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Ok Sphinx..

But what it comes(no pun Intended) down to is a man's semen is necessary for a woman to become pregnant?..yeah?

However semen has no relevance to whether a person is a virgin or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:30 am

Joy Division wrote:

..well I think you and your partner are somewhat dangerous and remind me of the psychos who brainwashed people into their  'Christian' cult, only to do them harm or kill them.

Smile

lol..i think you are thinking of texas... Shocked 

...aye..David Koresh

I bet you secretly admire him Favva!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:32 am

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Ok Sphinx..

..well it does if one is pregnant,,,it must have got up there somehow, regardless of how and one is pregnant...seminal fluid is what got her pregnant ...

This is like going back to school ffs!!!

Sphinx, I will leave it at this...women do not get pregnant without male sperm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:36 am

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

..well it does if one is pregnant,,,it must have got up there somehow, regardless of how and one is pregnant...seminal fluid is what got her pregnant ...

JD, I don't think you understand pal.

Go and have a chat with some dykes.

Oh - go and look up virgin too (although sphinx has explained it well enough to be honest).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:39 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Oh - go and look up virgin too (although sphinx has explained it well enough to be honest).

So can a female human produce sperm to impregnate another female human Andy?....

That is the question...and I never thought there would be so much hassle to get a straight forward answer. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:41 am

Joy Division wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

So can a female human produce sperm to impregnate another female human Andy?....

No. Why?

That is the question...and I never thought there would be so much hassle to get a straight forward answer. Rolling Eyes 

Why is that "the question"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:10 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Nobody ever claimed Mary got pregnant without male sperm - they claimed she was a virgin. Those are 2 totally different things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:44 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:Dear me, it means young woman, unmarried woman is again a different word, seriously,. you just make things up to fit your view, the fact is there is many Hebrew words. So the translator got it wrong, it is as simple as that which is all irrelevant as the same two writers contradict themselves over Jesus being descended from  David which would be impossible if Joseph was not his real father

Nobody is physically able to give birth without having intercourse or being artificially inseminated...

You got it - Aliens!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:08 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Yes they are.

Take one girl. While fully clothed she reaches inside her fully clothed boy friends trousers and gives him a hand job to the point of ejaculation. She gets semen on her hand. She reaches inside her own underwear to masturbate herself almost immediately without washing her hand.

She can get pregnant and physically give birth and she has neither had intercourse nor been artificially inseminated - in fact she has not even been naked around her boyfriend, and she is still very definitely a virgin.

One genuine virgin birth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Smile

lol that a really idiotic reply JD i think we have been more than tolerant on here with your silly threads , not sure how you turned into the forum bum wiper  ::D:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:20 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Smile

lol that a really idiotic reply JD i think we have been more than tolerant on here with your silly threads , not sure how you turned into the forum bum wiper  ::D:: 

Now now VOD...we must remove the 'O' from your username  Laughing 

I'm only joking VOD Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Joy Division wrote:

Oh VOD, you are the expert on God are tou not?, you seem so full of hate again today VOD, not very godly hen is it?

Like you know what Godly is lol, you don't believe in God , i think wanting to rape cats in your shed is pretty hateful in fact i would say evil and you need sectioning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:23 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Yes they are.

Take one girl.  While fully clothed she reaches inside her fully clothed boy friends trousers and gives him a hand job to the point of ejaculation.  She gets semen on her hand.  She reaches inside her own underwear to masturbate herself almost immediately without washing her hand.

She can get pregnant and physically give birth and she has neither had intercourse nor been artificially inseminated - in fact she has not even been naked around her boyfriend, and she is still very definitely a virgin.

Gosh!..this is getting a hot uncomfortable Sphinx...

In short, one can not get pregnant without SPERM..I don't care how it got there sphinx, but one can not conceive without SPERM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:24 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Like you know what Godly is lol, you don't believe in God , i think wanting to rape cats in your shed is pretty hateful in fact i would say evil and you need sectioning

Oh heaven forbid!!i want to rape cats now yeah? Laughing 

Meeeeeeooow!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Joy Division wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Yes they are.

Take one girl.  While fully clothed she reaches inside her fully clothed boy friends trousers and gives him a hand job to the point of ejaculation.  She gets semen on her hand.  She reaches inside her own underwear to masturbate herself almost immediately without washing her hand.

In short, one can not get pregnant without SPERM..I don't care how it got there sphinx, but one can not conceive without SPERM.

At no point has anyone claimed they can.

A woman can conceive while a virgin.

A woman can conceive while a virgin and without using artificial insemination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:26 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

I was just about to say that.

JD - you seem confused today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:27 pm

Joy Division wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Meeeeeeooow!!!

glad you admit it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:28 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Meeeeeeooow!!!

glad you admit it

...have you got a pet Alsatian I can shag too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:32 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

But does the bible say how Mary conceived?..or was it a bit of a Paul Daniels conception?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next