NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least

+2
Lurker
Irn Bru
6 posters

Go down

Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Empty Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least

Post by Irn Bru Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:16 pm

A scientist has somewhat controversially determined that penis size really does matter – but not to women and not in the bedroom.

Dr Christopher Morriss-Roberts, a senior lecturer at the University of Brighton, has instead suggested that penis size matters to athletes in the locker room, who he argues idolise teammates with bigger penises.

However, if a teammate’s member is considered too large it arouses suspicion from others over whether it could actually be used sexually.

In research for his PHD, Dr Morriss-Roberts interviewed eight London athletes who played a variety of sports including football, tennis and rugby. Half of these men self-identified as gay and the other half as straight.

After spending a year analysing the results, he found that all of the men were inclined to look at other penises in the changing room in order to compare one teammate’s size with another.

Well-endowed teammates, he noted, were likely to become key team-building members of the group.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/penis-size-does-matter--in-the-locker-room-at-least-9202855.html

And aftier all these years I always thought I was Captain of the football team because I was the best player.

Just shows you how wrong you can be sometimes.

lol! 

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Empty Re: Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least

Post by Lurker Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:25 pm

And aftier all these years I always thought I was Captain of the football team because I was the best player.

Just shows you how wrong you can be sometimes.

Bragging or embellishing? Wink
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Empty Re: Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least

Post by groomsy Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:30 pm

I AM THE MASTER & RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!
groomsy
groomsy
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Men and their dicks lol.

Anyway, great oaks from little acorns can grow, with the right handling  Wink 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:36 pm

I love that saying "he's a grower, not a shower"

Hahahaha cracks me up!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:56 pm

eddie wrote:I love that saying "he's a grower, not a shower"

Hahahaha cracks me up!

You know what? Never heard that one  affraid lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:23 am

Size is important. Ever tried painting the ceiling with a 4" brush?

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:27 am

Yea, but when you pee from a bridge does it touch the water or the silt at the bottom?  affraid lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:44 am

Was the writer hardup when publishing.................. needing cash me means......... looking to make a quick buck ?
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:05 am

it's good to know research time money and effort is being used wisely...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:08 am

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:it's good to know research time money and effort is being used wisely...

Isnt it just  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:15 am

The bigger the better  ::rfth:: elephant lol! hahaha
David
David
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:19 am

I wonder if this fella was payed for his time researching this and how he presented his evidence...

just blooming laughable...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:38 am

I think you will find people rarely get paid for researching a PhD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:41 am

Sassy wrote:I think you will find people rarely get paid for researching a PhD.

that's just as well, did it get passed as a worthy piece of work, if it did that is nearly as bad...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:58 pm

David wrote:The bigger the better  ::rfth:: elephant lol! hahaha

LOVELY DAVID!!!!!!! Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Naught46But yes, I take your point Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Embarr57 geek lol! xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:43 pm

feelthelove wrote:
David wrote:The bigger the better  ::rfth:: elephant lol! hahaha

LOVELY DAVID!!!!!!! Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Naught46But yes, I take your point Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Embarr57 geek lol! xxx

Birthday cards and younger siblings are a  No No ...In some cases!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Smile185

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:13 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

I had a birthday card from an admirer, whilst i was still living at home, it said that i had the biggest dick in the pub  Laughing ...Don't go on the dance floor, with tracky bottoms, with no underwear....That's the motto!  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I had a birthday card from an admirer, whilst i was still living at home, it said that i had the biggest dick in the pub  Laughing ...Don't go on the dance floor, with tracky bottoms, with no underwear....That's the motto!  Laughing

Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Shocke41 You wore tracky bottoms on the dance floor????!!!!!! OMG Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  No_fai38Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Rofl65

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:41 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Shocke41 You wore tracky bottoms on the dance floor????!!!!!! OMG Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  No_fai38Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Rofl65

Well they were very fashionable when i did that, back in the day, but i was naughty not to have worn underwear though, but i was young and too horny!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Well they were very fashionable when i did that, back in the day, but i was naughty not to have worn underwear though, but i was young and too horny!  Laughing 

Well you clearly made an impression!!! Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Embarr58 lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:49 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

Well you clearly made an impression!!! Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Embarr58 lol!

Yea....That was the point!  ::happ:: ::cheerlead:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:51 pm

Catman wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Shocked Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Rofl66  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:57 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Catman wrote:

Shocked Penis size does matter - in the locker room at least  Rofl66  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked lol!

lol! lol! lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down