NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYPD: Brandon Elliot Arrested In Brutal Assault On 65-Year-Old Asian Woman

+3
Syl
Maddog
Didgee
7 posters

Go down

NYPD: Brandon Elliot Arrested In Brutal Assault On 65-Year-Old Asian Woman Empty NYPD: Brandon Elliot Arrested In Brutal Assault On 65-Year-Old Asian Woman

Post by Didgee Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:59 am

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A man is under arrest in Sunday’s brutal attack on a 65-year-old Asian woman as she was walking to church in Hell’s Kitchen.

Police say 38-year-old Brandon Elliot previously served time in prison for the murder of his own mother 20 years ago.

The NYPD tracked him down early Wednesday morning outside a homeless shelter, where he was living. He was charged with felony assault as a hate crime. If convicted, Elliot will face up to 25 years in prison.

“I feel really relieved, but at the same time, it’s just disheartening that he’s back on the street after learning that he killed his own mother,” Shirley NG, of Concerned Citizens of New York, told CBS2’s Natalie Duddridge.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2021/04/01/brandon-elliot-arrested-in-anti-asian-assault/

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

NYPD: Brandon Elliot Arrested In Brutal Assault On 65-Year-Old Asian Woman Empty Re: NYPD: Brandon Elliot Arrested In Brutal Assault On 65-Year-Old Asian Woman

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:43 am

I almost posted this story.

How in the hell was this guy still running loose?

He goes from killing his mother to beating up old ladies.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

NYPD: Brandon Elliot Arrested In Brutal Assault On 65-Year-Old Asian Woman Empty Re: NYPD: Brandon Elliot Arrested In Brutal Assault On 65-Year-Old Asian Woman

Post by Syl Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:40 pm

Words fail...almost.

Letting a violent murderer out of prison after murdering his own mother is obviously wrong, and the justice system needs a total overhaul, that's a given.
But equally shocking is how the three big burly men did absolutely NOTHING to help that woman, they hid behind the doors and watched.
THAT to me is unforgivable.

That's the sort of attitude I will never understand. Total lack of empathy for other human beings, what the hell is wrong with people like that? Evil or Very Mad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:30 pm

He's quite big too. Shocked He'd overpower anyone trying to subdue him.

That's all we need -
We have a pandemic.
We've also got BIG crazy dangerous guys released too early, with no aftercare, no supervision, free to roam the streets and pounce randomly on people.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:35 pm

Syl wrote:Words fail...almost.

Letting a violent murderer out of prison after murdering his own mother is obviously wrong, and the justice system needs a total overhaul, that's a given.
But equally shocking is how the three big burly men did absolutely NOTHING to help that woman, they hid behind the doors and watched.

That's the sort of attitude I will never understand. Total lack of empathy for other human beings, what the hell is wrong with people like that? Evil or Very Mad

Its NY. They have "progressed" to this lofty level of civilization.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:46 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:Words fail...almost.

Its NY.  They have "progressed" to this lofty level of civilization.

Not only NY, I think many people in many places prefer to look the other way rather than help someone in need.
Sadly....it's the modern way.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:51 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Its NY.  They have "progressed" to this lofty level of civilization.

Not only NY, I think many people in many places prefer to look the other way rather than help someone in need.

The dynamics of race were probably also a factor.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:52 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

Surely that only applies if he was white and she was black. scratch
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:00 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Surely that only applies if he was white and she was black. scratch

Those dynamics apply to the race baiters. The rest of us live in a different world.

I wish I could see how Shaun King is handling this particular case, but unfortunately I am blocked from his Facebook page.

I wonder how many pages I am blocked from now?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:05 pm

I think you may have told me before...but I forget who Sean King is.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:11 pm

Syl wrote:I think you may have told me before...but I forget who Sean King is.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/shaun-king-keeps-raising-money-and-questions-about-where-it-goes-3

He's probably the most prolific and well known BLM activist.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:15 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:I think you may have told me before...but I forget who Sean King is.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/shaun-king-keeps-raising-money-and-questions-about-where-it-goes-3

He's probably the most prolific and well known BLM activist.  

Yes I remember reading about him now....
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:39 pm

JulesV wrote:That's all we need -
We have a pandemic.
We've also got BIG crazy dangerous guys released too early, with no aftercare, no supervision, free to roam the streets and pounce randomly on people.

...and, we have southern white supremacists killing in Charlottesville and invading the Capitol and attacking the police.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
We have a pandemic.

...and, we have southern white supremacists killing in Charlottesville and invading the Capitol and attacking the police.

This happened in NYC.

Try to stay a little on topic.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:15 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

This happened in NYC.

The topic has gone to other, more general areas.  For example, I don't think the pandemic is limited to NYC.  We are talking about physical altercations.

If you're afraid of debate, drop out.  NYPD: Brandon Elliot Arrested In Brutal Assault On 65-Year-Old Asian Woman 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

This happened in NYC.

The topic has gone to other, more general areas.  For example, I don't think the pandemic is limited to NYC.  We are talking about physical altercations.  

If you're afraid of debate, drop out.  NYPD: Brandon Elliot Arrested In Brutal Assault On 65-Year-Old Asian Woman 2190311264

What debate?

Ramblings from and old man who spews the same nonsense on

EVERY

FUCKING

THREAD

isn't debate.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:48 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What debate?

EVERY

FUCKING

THREAD

isn't debate.

Nonsense. You don't recognize the debates going on in this site, because you are too busy playing gotcha! If you don't like it, leave.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

What debate?

EVERY

FUCKING

THREAD

isn't debate.

Nonsense.  You don't recognize the debates going on in this site, because you are too busy playing gotcha!  If you don't like it, leave.  

EVERY

FUCKING

THREAD
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:51 pm

I leave it up to you. Leave it you don't like it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:I leave it up to you.  Leave it you don't like it.

EVERY

FUCKING

THREAD
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:55 pm

Bye-bye... Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:21 pm

MD, you did the same thing, only with a bit more subtlety. This happened in NYC, NYC is progressive, so this is the result of progressive politics.

It's as logical as saying that people with brown hair are more prone to being murderers, since most murderers have brown hair. Brown being the most common hair color, it doesn't make any sense.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
We have a pandemic.

What the fuck has that got to do with this thread? scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:29 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:MD, you did the same thing, only with a bit more subtlety. This happened in NYC, NYC is progressive, so this is the result of progressive politics.

It's as logical as saying that people with brown hair are more prone to being murderers, since most murderers have brown hair. Brown being the most common hair color, it doesn't make any sense.

It's not really all that subtle. It did happen in NYC.

I didn't say NYC is full of backwards ass degenerates did I?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:29 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Not a fucking thing?

Are you new around here?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:30 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Denial is a river in East Africa. This is about reality.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:05 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:

Denial is a river in East Africa.  This is about reality.

A black New Yorker beats the fuck out of an elderly Asian New Yorker, and you're yammering about S. Carolina.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down