NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump campaign manager arrested, charged with misdemeanor assault of reporter

5 posters

Go down

Trump campaign manager arrested, charged with misdemeanor assault of reporter Empty Trump campaign manager arrested, charged with misdemeanor assault of reporter

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:16 pm

(Reuters) - Donald Trump's presidential campaign manager was arrested and charged with misdemeanor battery in Florida on Tuesday, the latest chapter in a raucous U.S. race marked by threats, insults and physical confrontations.

Police in Jupiter, Florida, charged Corey Lewandowski, 42, with intentionally grabbing and bruising the arm of Michelle Fields, then a reporter for the conservative news outlet Breitbart, when she tried to question Trump at a campaign event on March 8.

Republican front-runner Trump repeatedly defended Lewandowski, saying he was innocent and would fight the charges while continuing as campaign manager. Lewandowski was a good man who was "very, very seriously maligned, and I think it's very unfair," he said.

"I told him I think he should never settle this case. He should go all the way," Trump told reporters on his plane after he landed in Wisconsin for a campaign trip. "I just can't stand by and watch a man's life be destroyed."

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaign-manager-arrested-charged-battery-reporter-152322299.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Trump campaign manager arrested, charged with misdemeanor assault of reporter Empty Re: Trump campaign manager arrested, charged with misdemeanor assault of reporter

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:43 am

You cultivate violence, and look what you end up with. His chief brown shirt is now beating up a female reporter.

My goodness he does have a problem with women.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump campaign manager arrested, charged with misdemeanor assault of reporter Empty Re: Trump campaign manager arrested, charged with misdemeanor assault of reporter

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:08 am

I HEARD the Trumpster on the radio a couple of hours ago, defending his henchman physically assaulting a female journalist...
Trump campaign manager arrested, charged with misdemeanor assault of reporter 1794926327
TRUMP claims that because he had called an end to question time, any reporter who had the audacity to keep on asking questions deserved to be assaulted..

HOW many times has the Don been married ?
DOES his daughter(s) still talk to, or even acknowledge, him ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:52 am

Stormee wrote:The geeza has been cleared

Suspect

CLEARED by the Don,  most likely ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:54 am

I watched a video of this alleged incident and I really can't see anyone being assaulted.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:07 pm

....EXCEPT, the lingering issue with Trump, his brown shirts and his violence problem with women. It's a recurring theme.

As Carla Fiorina said, "Every woman in America knows what he means."

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down